OtakuBoards

Riders RP (Story)

Emcew

Kool-*points down* there it is.

Diamoon-We should land right here. We don't want to be seen. *they land and continue their way to the fort on foot.*

Kool-where do you supose Zack is?

Diamoon-I don't know. I would imagine in the center of the camp. But what if he's not there?

Kool-we'll just have to look for him, I guess.

*they reach the fort.*

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[I]Zack walks through the cave cautiously, more Orcs woulda arrived by now[/I]

Zack:....

[I]Zack heard the sounds of fighting ahead...he hoped Æon was ok...as he rounded the last of the cave to see the orcs locked in battle with another force...and falling to it[/I]

Zack:Æon who are they?

Æon: ones...who helped but were forgotten...

Zack: one of the tribes that is Kin to Nabashi's?

Æon:yes...but one's of the air rather then the earth...

[I]Zack climbs on Æons back, he left the battle to the air warriors...they had sworn to defend this moutin chain long ago...and he was allowed to pass...plus it wouldn't be proper for him to join a battle they had started...woulda been suggesting they were weak and needed help, so Zack turned and head back up the path...he didn't encounter anything as he took another path that went around the fort...upon getting close to the fort he did encounter a patrol of orcs...and quickly and siliently finished them...after that he silient rode through the under brush...till he was far enough away to ride openly and swiftly[/I]

Zack:think the others did as told?....or once again ignored?

Æon:what do you think?

Zack:....figures....

Æon:two approach...sky born...

Zack:friends?

Æon:sound like Skee and Shardy...

Zack:.....

[I]Zack skids to a stop as the two wing born approach him, his spear at the ready, Æon crouched to leap into the air*

Zack:....

[I]As the two shapes take form Zack throws the spear at them, landing right in front of them[/i]

Diamoon:Zack, its us...

Zack:....stay back you two...

Kool:but...

Zack:I said stay back!...I have my reasons...

Diamoon/Kool:.....

Zack:take the flanks or the rear....just stay back...and throw me my spear back

*one of the shapes takes the spear and tosses it next to Æon, who reaches out with his jaw then hands it to Zack*

Zack:lets go

*Zack rides foward solemly towards camp*

Nabashi: *sits next to the fire thinking* I know this place...from some where...*thinks for a second* My cousins! Of course they live down in the mountains...I wonder how they are faring...I am sure they will kick orcs ***....*looks around the campfire* *notices everyone is glumy* Oh come on people! Put some cheer on those faces! Just think our leaders will be coming back soon! Come on! *sighs* *walks into the forest* *sits in a tree* *stares at the stars* *slowly falls asleep*

< as Zack rides towards camp with the other two behind him>

Zack: Somethings wrong ..

Diamoon: ZZAaCCkk!! Watch out !!!

< Zack quickly catchs something to the corner of his vision but its to late > < hes hit in the right side of his torso by a powerfully threwn spear>

Zack: Daaa !!! < Zack falls to the ground>

< Æon moves in front of Zack protecting him as he looks around>

Diamoon: Hold on Zack !!

Kool: Daimoon ?? what happened ??

Diamoon: something attacked zack from the woods

Kool: I'll check that out okay

Diamoon: Alright but be careful

< Meanwhile ? Zack Holds the spear tightly in pain, he tries to pull it out a little and lightly screams Daa !, as if by magic the spear drives in more>

Zack: DDAAA aaa !!!!

Æon: Are you okay Zack < looks somewhat worried>

Zack: Aaa No this sucks ?

Diamoon: < lands near by> zack? You ok

Zack: < Thinks what does everyone ask me that I HAVE A SPEAR IN ME IT HURT GOD D*AMN IT ALL !!!> Yeah Fine ? NO ! help me

< meanwhile kool searches the forest>

Shardy: < AS a huge wave of fire engulfs shardy shardy slams against a tree>

Kool: WHAT THE HELL !!! < as she turns to look she too is blast by a wave of inferno> Aaaa !!!

Zack: What was that !
Daimoon: Kool ? damn it no

Zack: < starts to get up but in great pain> have to help her

Daimoon: I'll handle this < Diamoon begins to cast>

Zack: Daimoon don't you dare

< the spell is cast> < *Zack Appears at the camp soon followed by skee and Æon>

Everyone at the Camp

< As both kool and shardy appear moments late both BADLY hurt and unconscious>

Zack: Damn it Daimoon .. don't try to be a hero teleport your self to .. < looks worried> not another .. Damn it < Looks down>

< Back at the forest>

Lacin: well Diamoon my brother it appears that the fated hour has come at last

Diamoon: < Looks a little winded from casting a long range teleport spell five times>
Perhaps Lacin.. Perhaps it has come.

Lacin: So tell me why didn't you try to have your "friends" help you

Diamoon: I know how powerful you are and I wish no harm on them.

Lacin: Then why not you tell them how strong I was

Diamoon: why would I place ill hopes

Lacin: So you don't think they can fight me, don't you

Diamoon: Correct ! they can't not yet ? but soon even with out me

Lacin: < Laughs > you are a fool Diamoon !!

Diamoon: I'm not the foolish one Lacin

Lacin: Not ! talk not to me

Diamoon: < Being thrown back by Lacin powerful blow> Aaaa < slowly stands>

Lacin: we were made to destroy them Diamoon join your brother and we will rule this world

Diamoon: under who Lacin !!?

Lacin: The power of the stone Diamoon

Diamoon: You would have it rule you ? a rock ! you are a fool

Lacin:

Diamoon: even if our race came about to destroy we have the power to fight that to live our own lives Lacin

Lacin: then if you will not join me in life you will join me in death Diamoon

Diamoon: What? You can't have !!

Lacin: the stone empowers the ones loyal to it Diamoon and it has the power to awake forbidden magic's and wondrous powers

Diamoon: Necromancy !!!! is that what you've awakened

Lacin: No !!!! Diamoon that's just one of the thing the stone has the power to awaken

Diamoon: < Powerful magical energys starts to crackle around him>

Lacin: Fool .. you can't fight the power of the stone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diamoon: we'll see Lacin we'll see

< Far off in the distance all being tied to the powers of magic feel a surge of dark and holy energys >

< Back at camp everyone sees a display of magical lights shows in the skies>

Zack: Diamoon ?? but how can he have that much ?. No somethings wrong

Skee: NO !!! that's forbidden magic ?

Shardy: D ? d ? A .. r .. k magic no ? not

Someone please continue ?????????????.

Nabashi: You just left him there??!

Zack: Looks down* Well I didn't have a choice...considering I had a spear in my side...and he teleported us away......

Nabashi: He never teleports other people....wait a second.....oh ****!! Lacin is back! Thats the only thing he fears! He doesn't want us to die...so he will...*shakes his head* That ain't happening while I am around! *hops through the trees heading for the magic* *stands in a tree 20 feet from the battle* *notches an arrow* *murmors something* *the arrow turns red and flams start to dance on its tip* *aims and shoots Lacin in the shoulder* *the arrow explodes in flames at the impact*

Lacin: *loses concentration on his magic* *turns around with the arrow still in his shoulder* *smirks* You fool...you think that will work this time?? Huh?? Yes I know you are there Nabashi...I am not the fool I was....

Nabashi: You are even more of a fool!!! You came back to fight us AGAIN? We already beat ya once! You think you would get a clue! Oh and wait now you want to rule UNDER? a rock!! How pathetic is that! *starts laughing in the shadows* You forget who you are facing...we are not what we appear....we were destined to kill you...and that we will do!!! *shoots another arrow at him*

Lacin: *laughs as the arrow hits him* You think these pathetic weapons will kill me?! HA!!! Now you gave away your position!! *shoots a fireball at the tree Nabashi was*

Nabashi: Boy you truly are dumb! Never in my life would I think YOU would fall for that! God! *laughs* *shoots another arrow*

Lacin: *growls* *shoots a fireball where the arrow came from*

Nabashi: Aw...too bad you missed again....*laughs* *steps out of the forest*

Lacin: Hah you dare to face me!! *shoots a fireball at the Nabashi that appeared* *as the fireball hits Nabashi his image disappears*

Nabashi: *laughs* Strike two on your intellegince count! You should know by now I can do some magic! And whats sad is the simplest of magic is beating you!! *runs up and kicks him* *slides back into the shadows* *walks around in a circle, circling Lacin* You are truly sad....I may be the only one...but I know one thing you all don't know....Bigger magic isn't always best!! *four arrows come out at different directions and hit Lacin*

Lacin: *falls down stunned* *rips the arrows out*

Nabashi: Its all an illusion you should know that by now...your rock...is nothing! You will die thinking you are mighty!! HAHA!! You are willing to accept rule from a rock...*shakes his head* Now thats sad....

Everyone: *hears what Nabashi is saying in there minds*

Nabashi: *through thought...Guys please hurry...I can't trick him much longer...we need to beat him now or never* *looks back at Lacin* *steps out* Hey idiot!! I am right here!!! *comes out in different place* Nope I am right here!! *laughs*