OtakuBoards

Riders RP (Story)

Emcew

Nabashi: I see he cleared the fort...I can take the ridge and be able to catch up to him...\

Jelasevive: Yes but it is heavly gaurded and would be extremely difficult....I myself can't get through there....

Nabashi: *jumps off of Jelas* *nods* Go hide...If anything happens go get Amber..*starts walking off*

Jelasevive: Becareful my friend..

Nabashi: *walks along the edge of the ridge...* Oh there he is...*sees Travis up ahead a couple miles* NOw if I can just run for abou....

Orc: *jumps from above and smashes a club over Nabashi's head*

Nabashi: Ugh....*falls limp and is knocked out*

Jelasevive: NO! *Runs off towards Amber*

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nabashi: *wakes up in a cell* Where the hell am I...*rubs the back of his head* Ugh....

Orc Gaurd: *openns the door*

Nabashi: *still on the ground shields his eyes from the light* Huh.

Orc Gaurd: Come on the general wants to see you..

Nabashi:......*spits at him*

Orc Gaurd: *kicks him in the side* I said come on!

Nabashi: Ooomff....*stands up slowly* *fallows the gaurd* *arrives at the "general's tent"* What thats not a general thats a wraith!!

Orc Gaurd: SILENCE! That isn't him! *back hands him*

Nabashi:Ugh...Where am I anywayz...

Orc Gaurd: You are at the fort...you are a very foolish elf indeed...

Nabashi: Yeah yeah yeah...now where is this GENERAL

Ogier: *walks out* I am the general...now...I belive you are riding with the others fighting this futile battle....

Nabashi: Wow..arn't you a smart little one..

Ogier: *smacks him* You shall learn to hold your tongue! I have seen you in combat...and you would be a worthy soldier...Now I want to test you....*gives him a bow* *they both walk outside* See that target at the tree...I'll give you two trys..hit it and live....

Nabashi: Yeah Yeah yeah...*sees Amber* *shoots it right next to her*

Ogier: That was pathetic!! *punches him in the stomach* now hit the target!

Nabashi: Oooff...*shoots and arrow and hits dead center* There are you happy...

[I]Zack stops dead in his tracks as he hears the battle down in the fort[/I]

Zack:is it?

Æon:yes it is...

Zack:...Nabashi...you shouldn't have followed...*sigh*...

Æon:....

Zack:lets go Æon...Nabashi knew where we were heading...he choose to follow anyway...if we can save him later we will

[I]Zack and Æon turn the other way, they ride up the slope reach an out gutting rock, The moon is full and Æon stands there, looking down, below they can hear the sound of orcs toiling.[/I]

Zack:so they were drawn to it...I hid her better then that...

Æon:we have been spotted by scouts...

Zack:right....lets get em...

[I]Æon howels, many of the orcs looking up from thier toils to where Æon is. Æon jumps across to another slope, and begins sliding down. As they reach the orcs that had taken up arms, Æon rushes the first one, and bites off it's head. The other Orcs attempt to form a circle, not having relised Zack was there, hidding deep in the wolf's coat.Æon burst through the circle, the orc weapons not even touching him because of his thick coat, Æon tackles a group of orcs forming in a battle line, clawing them and ripping them apart. Zack jumps off of Æon and comes down, his spear piericing right through an Orc. Zack quickly unsheaths his knife and parrys an orcs sword, then continues on with the moment taking off the orcs arm. Zack then pulls his spear free, and rushes forward to a cave, Æon stands at the front of the cave, keeping the orcs out with his fangs and claws. Zack runs deep into the cave, putting his spear through ones orcs head, then anothers chest, he finnally reaches what he is looking for, A small pasage in the cave. Zack slips through the passageto a wall, the wall flares to life as he stands in front of it, the last thing he had of his loved one flaring to life, opening another passage. He stepped foward and was in a well furnished hallway, this was an old base of operations, first for dwarfs, next a group of bandits, then his loves knights,finnally her dark forces. Zack walked foward faithfully, and walked into the commanders room, in there was a dirt floor, he knew it was there because he had removed the blanks for it, under that floor...was her tomb, where he buried her, and lined her equipment and artifacts. He quickly dug down to the trap door, and climbed inside, the air was stale, but he ignored it. He walked foward, and saw the simple cross he had erected there, he knealed beforeit said a simple prayer, and stared at it...on it was a drawing, magicaly made and preserved, of her. He stared at it for a long time...remembering, then stepped forward to her artifacts, and there was the stone. He quietly picked it up, then once again knealed before where she lie, this time he begged forgivness for disturbing her grave...and when he felt he had been forgivin he left, and returned to the cave.[/I]

OOC:TBC

Amber: *dismounts* hmmm... *takes ou Nabashi's ring and sets it in her palm, mumbles a spell and the ring glows shooting a beam of light in one direction* bingo... *starts running in the direction the beam was shot*

~An hour later arrives at the Orc's campsite~

Amber: so this is where he- *an Orc comes up behind her grabbing her, covering her mouth*

Orc: another little captive...*smirk*

Amber: *bites the Orcs hand*

Orc: *drops her* why u little brat!

Amber: *runs through the camp dogging the Orc's, runs into a tent watching the Orcs run by it looking for her* *smirks* stupid Orcs...... *steps out* now i'm nice and safe....uh oh.. *looks up seeing a rather large obeise Orc standing in front of her, at LEAST 3 times her size* eheh....nice little..er..big orc...i was just uh......passing by...eheh

Orc: *grunts and beats his fists together*

Amber: ehh..can i have any last words? *pause* RUN! *dives under its legs running into another tent*

Orc: huh? *looks around dumbly*

Orc Gaurd: *comes in* Well it seems like one of your friends has come and try to save you! And she has a ring...

Nabashi: Amber....no.......

Orc Gaurd: Don't worry that little punk is fast...what is this ring..what does it do....

Nabashi: You just don't learn do you...*spits in his face*

Orc Gaurd: Why you ungreatful little punk! *starts beating Nabashi up*

OOC: er...FREE THE MONKEYS! er...or not...er...i duno, can't help u there, heh
--------------
Amber: *peers into the tent, looks at Bryan from behind* pst....bryan *whispers*

Bryan: ........

Amber: pst! bryan....bryan! .....BRYAN!

Bryan: ....

Amber: grrr *picks up a pebble and chucks it at him*bryan!

Orc: *looks behind Bryan at Amber peering in* AHA!

Amber: uh oh.....

OOC: what knights? ??????:confused: eh...
--------------------------
Amber: NO! *runs up to the Orc and grabs the wooden bat*

Orc: *looks down at her* pathetic... *laughes*

Amber: :smirk: oh really? *the wooden bat begins to glow and burns the Orc's hands causing him to drop it*

Orc: ARGH! U LITTLE!!!!!!!!! *grabs picking her up*

Amber: *quickly frees Bryan* NOW RUN! remember the proficy said i shuold do this on my own...please run now!

Orc: *drags Amber off*

Meanwhile back at camp the others stop to make camp

Kool: why is it that everyone finds a need to leave each other?

Emcew: I don't know Kool ?.. Maybe they just think everything can be done on their own!

Diamoon: < looks over at the two > I don't know as well ? but if this continues we will all fail

< Everyone looks over at Diamoon Questionly >

Diamoon: Don't you get it that attack earlier was planed and a Half ? They knew where we were going and worked together to stop that.

Skee: < Nods > they are working well together.

Diamoon: the only reason we won the first war. Was because we all worked together.. and the enemy fought with each other ?.. < Sighs > now while we don't hurt each other we split up all the time and yell at each other o/r say we don't care < starting to look angry > I am starting to fear that this war was lost before it started ?. < looks down sadly > < lightly sighs>

There's a pause

[I]back at the camp....[/I]

Kool-.....Maybe everyone will come back together before the end of the war.

Emcew-by then it might be too late to change anything. This is getting us nowhere. There's just a few people here when there could be thousands of orcs on the edge of the hills surrounding us. We could easily be overcome. The point of what I'm telling you, is that one person can make a difference. If just one of them comes back, then we may not be as bad off as we are right now.

Kool-*nods* (thinks)Just one person. I bet if Amber comes back, Nabashi will too! Then the whole group will be back. We could really use those three right about now. I hope they're ok. *looks at the sky thoughtfully*

Nabashi: *looks back* Zack......*shakes his head* its his choice..the others need us.....*says something in his toungue*

Amber: What was that you just said?

Nabashi: WHen off it battle our people pray for protection for one another...thats what I did....*they arrive at camp panting*

< Looks over at Nabashi >

Diamoon: < Sighs and mounts Skee > I'll go get him

Nabashi: Diamoon I don't think that's wise

Diamoon: listen Zack needs his friends even if he thinks he doesn't

Kool: Are you sure Diamoon ?

Diamoon: Yes I'll get him back we need him he is the most experienced of all us riders

Nabashi: that's true ?. Then I wish you luck

Diamoon: < Starts to fly off waving as he leaves > Looks back at Skee >

Skee: This isn't wise Diamoon .. I know what your thinking

Diamoon: Skee .. he is one of my best friends, He was captured to help us and you seen what its done to him

Skee: But what will you do ?

Diamoon: Bring a good friends Will to Live back !!

Skee: < Smiles > You're a good man Diamoon

Diamoon: < Sighs > get me a little past the camp sight then I'll use magic to fly ? and you return to protect them okay

Skee: NO !! That's crazy and way to dangerous Diamoon

Diamoon: I have never asked once for anyone to do anything for me before ..

Skee: yeah ??

Diamoon: So now I ask you to do this ? please Skee

Skee: But ? what if .. you get ?

Diamoon: then at least Zack will return .. he can do more then I can Skee

Skee: But Diamoon !

Diamoon: Skee No!!! that's .. that , I'm the newest rider, Zack is the most experienced, if you ask me that's worth the risk, we need him

Kool-Diamoon! Skee! Wait!

*Diamoon looks over his shoulder to see Kool and Shardy flying towards them.*

Diamoon-What is it?

Kool-We're coming with you. I felt bad just waiting there when I felt that Nabashi, Amber, and Zack were in danger. I can't wait there again while knowing that you,Skee, and Zack are in danger too!

Diamoon-.....

Skee-let her come. We may use the help.

Diamoon-....Alright. You may come.

*they fly off towards the orc fort.*

Nabashi: *mutters a prophecy and curses* We need to be toghether...we can't take turns going back and forth...*looks around* Where is Jelas....JELAS!! JELAS!!!

Jelas: *nudges him*

Nabashi: *smiles* Good....what should we do....we gotta wait the other 3...*sighs* *takes out his bow and arrow* Man I