OtakuBoards

Riders RP (Story)

Emcew

Ok, you con only com here if you signed up.. And only then. The people that can come are:

Name: Emcew (Emcew)
Animal: Gryphin
Animal's Type: Wind
Animal's Name: NeoGeo

Name: Craig (SS Trunks)
Animal: Sabretooth Tiger
Animals name: Sabre
Animal type: Electric

Name:Zack (Anti)
Animal:Wolf
AnimalType: Earth
Animal Name: Æon

Name: Fred (bob burn)
Animal your Riding: bear
Animal's Type: men, it's a homosexual bear
Animal's Name: teddy

Name: Saiyan (Saiyan_Metroid)
What animal you are riding: Pheonix
Animal's Type: Fire
Animal's Name: Smoke

Name: Misha Snow (Snow)
What Animal your Riding: Ice Dragon
Animal's Type: Ice
Animal's Name: Blizzard

Name: Kool (kool_aid13)
Animal: Dragon
Animal's Type: fire
Animal's Name: Shardy

Name: Andrew (MajinVegeta)
Animal: Lion
Animal's Name: Blaze

Name: Sere Tuscumbia (Sere Tuscumbia)
Animal: Ravienie (ok.. sure.. hehe)
Animal type: Shadows
Name: Anai

Name: Leona Mikono (Gold_Angewomon)
Animal Type: Water
Animal's Name: Wind

Name: Spawn (Forte)
What Animal your Riding: Garuno
Animal's Type: Bio Chemical
Animal's Name: Garuno

Name: Nabashi (DuoGod of Death)
Animal:Eodal
Animal Type:Nature
Animal's Name: Jelasevive

Name: Amber (ssj chic)
What Animal your Riding: Pegasus
Animal's Name: Shadow

Name: Kizu (kizu)
Animal: GoldGolem
Animal Type: Ground, Earth, Material,
Animal Name: GoldGolem (I dunno.. you didn't post one...)

Name: Diamoon (Carren Heart)
Animal type: Holy/Light
Animal Name: Skee

Name: Danali (Digitamer Sara)
What Animal your Riding: Gryphin (Yay, I like gryphins)
Animal's Type: Water
Animal's Name: Pavirn

Name: Cara (D*Star)
What Animal your Riding: Dragon
Animal's Type: Water, abbilities of fire.
Animal's Name: Mist

Name: K' ( Cloud Strife00)
Animal: Grand Dragon
Type: Thunder
Name: Dauragon
------------------- (on to the story)

Emcew, riger of black NeoGeo was looking aut for his other rider friends..

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[I]Zack ran through the woods along side his wolf Æon...He had felt a disturbance recently...their were many of those but this one had felt different...even Æon looked alarmed when they felt it...Zack wasn't sure what was about to happen but he knew something was...and he was going to be there for it[/I]

Zack:Æon, what do you think is happening?

Æon:grrr *ruff ruffowlll*

Zack:yeah I don't know either...did you hunt last night?

Æon:ruff ruff...((ok I will translate into man speak...but only I can understand him)...yes we have plenty of meet at the cave Zack

Zack:good...

[I]Zack rounded a tree and there was his home. true it wasn't as manigfasent as the city's that man used to live in...but it was home. Zack ran inside and begin to prepare for a long journy, He got his spear and dagger. all the spear heads he would need in case this one broke, His riding mask and riding clothes. many humans feared riders, so he wore a mask to protect his face...earlyer that day he was spending time enjoying the secrets of the forest...but then the disturbance had happened, Zack also packed all the dried meat he had, in case he didn't have anything to hunt and also took a canteen of water[/I]

Zack:ready...lets head for the old rider meeting point...maybe some of the other felt it...

Æon:but that will require traveling across the plains...we will likely run into humans

Zack:I know...but we need to get more info...

[I]Zack pulled the leather and stone mask over his face and changed into his riding clothes, he put everything but his spear and dagger into his traveling bag, starped his dagger into it's sheath on his belt and held the spear at his side[/I]

Æon:you look and smell ready...

Zack:I am...

[I]Zack climbs onto the back of his wolf, one of his few friends and the only one he saw on a regular bases. they were partners in battle and in hunting. Zack locked his legs onto the animals side, one hand on the fur and one holding the spear, he crotched low to keep from causing as much drag as possible as the wolf ran through the woods then burst out onto the plains...running with all it's speed it sped across the plains in the direction of the old gathering point. When the riders had fought in battle together.After the battles though Zack had returned to his lonely life in the woods occaisonally seeing the other riders...any human that did not know him though didn't enter the woods for all feared him...because of his mask...and one time he had caught a poacher...sense then rumors had spread of the forest being inhabited by a goblin...which obviously wasn't true, but Zack protected the forest and that ment keeping humans out...so he kept the rumor alive by keeping the humans out...because of that he never saw any other humans unless it was in battle...[/I]

"Leona! Did you sense that?!"

Leona looked up at the dragon staring out at the horizen. The girl leaned forward a little, from her spot sitting under an oak tree. She had a confused look on her face.

"What?"
"I just sensed something strange! Concentrate, and tell me if you feel it too!"
"Okay..."

Leona brushed a few strands of blonde hair from out of her face, stood up, and started to focus her energy. She closed her blue eyes, and bowed her head. And after a minute or two of meditation, she shuddered. Her eyes flew open, a shocked and scared expression in her deep blue eyes. The dragon looked at her, and asked.
"Well? Did you sense it?"
"Yes..."
"What do you think of it?"
"Evil."
"I know... That's what I thought, but I wanted to make sure I was right... So I asked you to try and sense it..."
"..."
"Leona, how did you sense it? How did it feel?"
"...Cold... Powerful... And...."
"Evil."
"Exactly, Wind. Exactly..."
"What do you think it could be?"
"I'm not sure, but I think we should check it out."
"Good idea. You pack up camp and I'll fly us there in a few minutes."
"Okay."

Leona ran off and packed up their stuff. She threw her clothes in a backpack, put out the fire, and folded the tent up, so it was the size of a small pillow. She tied it to the end of Wind's tail, then told her she was ready.

The dragon nodded, then lowered her huge body to the ground so Leona could climb on her back. The girl threw the backpack on her own back, then jumped onto Wind and sat between the dragon's huge wings. Wind roared, sped forward, then took off into the early night sky.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:OOC:

Emcew, just so you know... Your character can't know Leona... She doesn't know anyone from the RPG. She's been a loner her whole life... Her only real friend is her dragon, Wind.

OOC: so you making it like your going to meet us or something?

---------------

*As Emcew Waits*

Emcew: Oh, NeoGeo, how long have you been feeling this evil?

NeoGeo: [I]A Long time... (NeoGeo is telepathic)[/I]
[I]It all started long ago....[/I]
*Hazy dreamscene stuff*

[I]When I was born.. a great evil took most of my brothers and sisters to do it's biggin.. luckily I was hidden when this happened. After it did I looked all over the wold on foot until I could fly.. But I tried to fly too quickley and broke my wing.. And this is when you found me. Yes, Emcew, your right in thinking that the same evil is coming back to claim the last of the Gryphins. Ihope the others (Excluding you, Gold_Angewomon) will get here soo.[/I]

*hazy ddreamstuff ends*

NeoGeo: Let's wait a see...

----------------
OOC: wow.. my hand and head hurts...

[I]Sere looked up from her book[/I] Something's not right . . . [I]She had been living an almost normal life. Most thought she was a regular human, but only a select few knew that Sere was a rider.[/I] This disturbance is different . . . much different . . . [I]Sere walked into the backroom of the small cottage. There was all the weapons and clothing needed to start on the mission. It wasn't going to be easy to escape the ever watchful eyes of the leader. He had become interested of her long walks in the woods, and had then on been watching her very closely. [/I] This won't take long . . . [I]Sere packed her things, then ran into the forest. Her life-long companion, Anai, was waiting.[/I] Are you ready Anai?

Anai: Why wouldn't I be?

Sere: Let's go! You know the way . . .

*~*~~*~*~~

OOC: It isn't gryphin! It's G-R-I-F-F-I-N!!!!

[I]Æon runs across the plains with Zack on his back...he suddenlly slides to a halt[/I]

Æon:Zack there is fighting going on up ahead...I can smeel the blood

Zack:the fastest way is through that battle...we have done this before...lets do it again...

[I]Zack pulls the mask over his face, it has war paint painted on it and look similar to an mask you would find in a museum..., Æon rushes foward into the fighting humans, Zack has his spear out to the side but is still crotching to the side, they rush right down the middle of the battlefield most the humans moving out of the way, one gets up a bit of courage and moves to attack Zack, Zack's spear's the man and without Æon even faltering, Zack shakes the man off his spear, the point still in one piece...they make it to the other side of the battlefield with little other incident...they cross the plains and reach an old stone site...in the middle is Emcew and his Gryphon[/I]

Zack:....

Emcew:Hey Zack...you felt it to?

Zack:I did...I am here to defend my forest and to join my fellow riders in battle...

Emcew:as am I...well then now that you are hear...me and you the former leaders...we should raise the call...

Zack:we should...

[I]Zack jumps off Æon and pulls off his mask[/I]

Zack:glad to see you still live...I have no love for most humans...but you are an old friend...

Emcew: so you still prefere your forest to the human civilization?

Zack:I do...and are you still a chapion for Armond?

Emcew:Yes I am...you know you would be recieved as a hero their...

Zack:I am fine in my forest...all I want is to be left alone...

Emcew:I hear their is a goblin in the forest you live in...

Zack:their is...it's me...

Emcew:ussual...well don't do to much harm and I won't be dispatched to deal with you...

Zack:you couldn't anyway...not in my own territory...

Emcew:true...well lets raise the call then shall we?...

Zack:yes...

[I]Zack and Emcew walk out into the middle of the Circle and speak in one voice[/I]

Emcew/Zack:We the leader of the riders of Gaia call upon our fellow breathern to honor the pact we made so many years ago, to defend our land from approaching evil...

Zack:I Zack, ex first knight of Alterone, guardian of the gaian woods, co-leader of the Riders of Gaia command you to return to defend the land from this evil

Emcew:I Emcew, Champion of Alterone, co-Leader of the Riders of Gaia comand you to return to defend the people from this evil

[I]Zack and Emcew stand across from each other each extending a hand. An orb appears between them. It disappates and a flame begins, they both step of the disk in the groud and it turns into a flaming beacon.[/I]

Emcew:...Zack...why did you leave the knights?

Zack:...you know why...I choose to defend the land over the people...the forest was my home and they wanted to remove it...and I choose to defend it...as a knight I couldn't have done this...

[I]Zack leans against the wall[/I]

Zack:don't worry I know both are equally important Encew...I will lead the riders honorably...remember we first stumbled across this place...back during the dark days...

Emcew:yeah...I was hoping we would never have to call upon the pact again

Zack:I also...now we have to wait...

[I]Zack pulls the mask off of his head and puts it in his pack[/I]

Zack:for now I shall no longer be the Goblin Zack...I shall be Rider of Gaia Zack...so I won't need that for a while...I hope we won't have to seek out our weapons again....

Emcew:yes...but from what NeoGeo says we might....

[I]Zack keeps a hard face and leans against a wall ruin[/I]

Zack:so we wait...

OOC: Ahem... You seem to like spelling my name with an N.. hehe.. it's E[U]M[/U]cew.. Ok? And Gryphin can be spelled many was.. Gryphin, Gryffin, Griffin, Griffit, and so on.. Ok? Anti.. you seemed to make me many many different things... hehe.. .You seem to know more about me than I do

OOC:Thanks....

[I]Zack leans against the wall[/I]

Zack:so how has life been treating you?...you proubably know all about my goblin fiasco in the woods...less people have been threating it though...I hope it is still there when I return...

Zack:does he know what it is exactly?

Emcew:no he dosn't...

Zack:*sigh*....as soon as the other riders get here then we should set out to reclaim our legandery weapons...

[I]Zack digs through his bag...he pulls out an old uniform...[/I]

Zack:I had hoped I would nevr wear this again...

[I]Zack changes into the uniform...on the right shoulder it has a drawing of the planet and on his left shoulder it has a drawing of Æon on it. The unifrom itself is Black and Green. it is a longsleeved t-shirt and long pants...they "breathe" so he dosn't get hot and they have been enchanted to act like metal armour[/I]

Zack:....now all I need is my old spear and dagger...then it would be just like the old days...

OOC: hehe we might just have the biggest page for 12 posts... this page is HUGE!!!
----------------

Emcew: Yes.. We wait..

----------------

OOC: the rest just have to go to the sign up page and they will probably follow the link. hehe, I'm smart to put the link in there... :genius:

[I]Zack turns to Sere[/I]

Zack:there is no need to be formal yet...I called because something wrong is happening...

[I]Sere turns and bows to Emcew[/I]

Zack:...it is good to see you again Sere...I see Anai is doing ok...how are you?

[I]Sere smiles and laughs lightly.[/I] In very big trouble . . . it seems that I've been found out for what I am, and been kept under lock and key. I had to take care of a few guards to get here . . . and you don't even need to tell me something is wrong . . . I'm sure everyone can feel it, human or not.

Emcew:NeoGeo...he says that gryphons have dealt with this evil before...

Zack:Æon feels it...he believes it is a threat to the land...I hope you two have your old uniforms...as soon as the other arrive and have changed...we will be collecting our old weapons...that sound good Emcew?

Emcew:yeah...

Zack:what ever we are up against we should be prepared...and we all may be a it rusty against fighting monsters...so they found out who you were eh? Sere...you know rides are always welcome in my home...

Sere:even if other humans are not?

Zack:so you've hear too?...rides won't try and burn, chop or pillage my home...others will...but I am not here for that...I am here because something stronger threatens what we swore to protect...

[I]Zack pulls out his dagger[/I]

Zack:what I wouldn't give to have Wolf's Fang(Dagger) and Star's Spear((Spear)) with me...you two better sui up...the other will be here soon enough...they will all uphold the pact...I think we all remember what happened to Zagog...when he turned on us...

After about 20 minutes of flying, Wind stopped and landed. Leona jumped off the dragons back and spoke.
"Why'd you land? I don't sense that evil around here..."
"Exactly."
"What???"
"The sense... Just.... Went away. I couldn't track it anymore, so I landed...."
"Oh."

The dragon surveyed the area calmly, then her head perked up and her eyes scanned the area once more, in a panic. Leona looked at the nervous dragon.

"What's wrong, Wind?"
"I sense something..."
"Again???"
"Yes...."
"What is it this time?"
"I'm not sure... It's some sort of calling..."
"Maybe it's dragon mating season... Hehehe."

Wind glared at her friend.

"Not funny."
"Okay, okay. I'm sorry."
"Good. Anyways..."
"Hm?"
"You try sensing it... Just so I know I'm not going crazy..."
"You already are."

The dragon glared again, and Leona laughed, then put a serious look back on her face. She meditated for a few minutes, then spoke to the dragon in a rather quiet voice.

"You're right.... Something's calling us.... I'm not sure what, though..."
"Shall we go see what it is?"
"Let's."

They both nodded, and in a few minutes, they took off again. Soon, they landed. Leona climbed off the huge dragon, and they started walking towards where Wind sensed the calling to come from.

Quite a whiles later, they stopped. Wind sniffed the air, then looked at her friend and nodded.
"I've found it...."
"What?"
"Where that calling was coming from..."
"Where is it?"
"Over there."
Wind pointed to just behind a group of trees and bushes. There was a fire burning brightly, casting long shadows on the trees in the darkness. There were 3 people sitting around the fire, talking merrily. And a wolf, a griffen and a ravienie were roaring, howling, growling and laughing among themselves.

Leona gasped and stumbled backwards at the sight of the humans. She hadn't seen another person in almost 10 years. She had completly forgotten about her life in the village, before.... But now, at the sight of others.... Bad, bloody memories stirred back to life in her head.

"Wind.... I can't go out there."
"Why not, child?"
"There are..."
"Humans? Leona, you must go out there.... That was a calling that summoned us here... We must find out what that calling was. Even if there are other humans there."
"But I hate humans... I hate them all!!!"

She walked away from the sight of the fire, and the others. Wind had a worried look on her face, and she quickly followed. When she caught up, she grasped Leona by the shoulders and in a comforting voice, told her,
"Leona. You are human... And... You can't hate them all. Surely, these ones are much different than those bast*rds that destroyed your village. Just, give them a chance... And find out what that calling was."

Leona sighed, and nodded.
"Fine. I will...."

Wind smiled, Leona sighed, and they walked towards the fire. Leona drew her sword from it's sheath in her back, and walked through the bush, into plain sight of the others.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Emcew [/i]
[B]NeoGeo: (to everyone) Someone's Comming...

Emcew: Who is it?

NeoGeo: Someone... I sence a small bit of ferality (Sp?) in her..

Zack: SHOW YOURSELF!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Leona stepped forward. Emcew stood up, and asked her.
"Who are you? And are you friend or foe."

Leona looked at him, then put her sword in it's sheath. She figured she wouldn't need it if he attacked.... She could kick his a*s with her bare hands... Then, in a quiet yet angry tone, she answered.
"My name, is Leona."
"Are you friend, or foe?"
"Neither."
"........"
"Hmph."

She frowned in disgust, then called Wind out of the bushes. The dragon came forward, and smiled, happy that Leona had talked, instead of killing him straight off.

Zack and Sere looked at her, and Sere asked the mysterious girl a question.
"Why are you here?"

Leona answered the question in an emotionless voice.
"I was summoned."

Zack stood up in shock.
"WHAT?!?!?! How could you be summoned??? You're not a rider???"

Leona spoke again.
"I don't know if I'm a rider... I don't even know what a rider is... And at the moment, I don't really care. I just want to know why you summoned me here. My dragon, Wind, sensed something... And we came when we realised you sent us a calling....So... Why?"

[I]Zack turns on foot as he sees Leona walk through the bushes his spear in hand...Æon is growling[/I]

Zack:...who are you?...why are you here?....

Leona:....

[I]Zack sees a dragon come from out of the trees.Zack's eyes open wide but he drops ready to attack at any moment. he now more then ever wishes he had his old weapons.[/I]

Zack::...

[I]The sweat tinckled down his face...whoever it was didn't seem to notice the Dragon...a new rider?...but their hadn't been another rider in years...why would their be one now...Zack kept his spear at the ready as Æon, NeoGeo and Ania interview Wind[/I]

Æon:Zack she is a friend...and yes...a rider not of our pact...

Zack:why is she here?

Æon:even though she isn't of the pact...when she became a rider it applyed to her also...so the calling drew them here...

Zack:which is why last time...when me and Encew accidently set this place off...all riders from everywhere came...

Æon:exactly

Zack:Sere, Encew...friend...I think...the dragon is anyway...the girl is it's rider...

Encew/Sere:we know NeoGeo/Ania told us...

Zack:I will talk to her...

Encew:but your not the most humane of us...

Zack:from the look in her eyes that is exactly why I should go...

[I]Zack pulls out his mask and puts it on. He then walks out to Leona with Æon following him, Zack is still ready to move...hopeing his old reflexs still work and walks out to Leona[/I]

Leona:I...I thought you were human?....

Zack:I am no such thing!...I am a rider and the defender of the forest....why do you intrude?

Leona:I was summoned

Zack:then you also ride...this Dragon?

Leona:it's name is Wind...

Zack:give me a good reason to not kill you on the spot...

Leona:because I would kill you first?

Zack:don't count on it...

[I]Zack raises his spear and dashes foward suddenlly. Leona raises her sword and easly defects the block and quickly bring her broadsword around.Zack parrys the attack with the bottom of his spear and brings the spear point to her neck...Sweatdrops down Leona's face although she looks fearless[/I]

Zack:...you answered my summons...I won't kill you...and you are a good warrior...

[I]Zack pulls his spear away from her neck and quickly unsheaths his dagger and blocks a strike from her broadsword...his dagger and her broadsword lock together[/I]

Zack:good good...you hate humans as much as I do...put away your sword...and I will let you live...

[I]Zack stops applying presure to his dagger as she stops pushing on it. He puts away his dagger knowing that she won't attack him. He takes off his mask and she sees his face clearly for the first time[/I]

Leona:YOU ARE HUMAN!!

[I]She raises her broadsword but Zack's spear point is against her chest. He is looking very serious and this time hate shows in his eyes[/I]

Zack:I am not Human...I am not the same race as those people who destroy the land for their own profit...I was human...I am now the Guardian of the Forest...I am a goblin...only am I human when all the land is threatened...so watch you tongue before it gets you killed...If you must call me something it will be Zack...or if we are on the field of battle then you will call me Wolf Leader...now come to the fire and meet your comrads...

[I]Zack turns from Leona and walks to the fire. His spear by his side and looking very serious and cold. His eyes shine with anger and his hand is clenched firmly around his grip...as he gets near the fire he hears Sere and Encew talking[/I]

Sere:yeah he beat her in combat...

Encew:and it looks like she called him human...well at least if she respects no one else it will be him...

[I]Zack walks to the fire and puts his mask in his bag without saying a word[/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B][I]Zack turns on foot as he sees Leona walk through the bushes his spear in hand...Æon is growling[/I]

Zack:...who are you?...why are you here?....

Leona:....

[I]Zack sees a dragon come from out of the trees.Zack's eyes open wide but he drops ready to attack at any moment. he now more then ever wishes he had his old weapons.[/I]

Zack::...

[I]The sweat tinckled down his face...whoever it was didn't seem to notice the Dragon...a new rider?...but their hadn't been another rider in years...why would their be one now...Zack kept his spear at the ready as Æon, NeoGeo and Ania interview Wind[/I]

Æon:Zack she is a friend...and yes...a rider not of our pact...

Zack:why is she here?

Æon:even though she isn't of the pact...when she became a rider it applyed to her also...so the calling drew them here...

Zack:which is why last time...when me and Encew accidently set this place off...all riders from everywhere came...

Æon:exactly

Zack:Sere, Encew...friend...I think...the dragon is anyway...the girl is it's rider...

Encew/Sere:we know NeoGeo/Ania told us...

Zack:I will talk to her...

Encew:but your not the most humane of us...

Zack:from the look in her eyes that is exactly why I should go...

[I]Zack pulls out his mask and puts it on. He then walks out to Leona with Æon following him, Zack is still ready to move...hopeing his old reflexs still work and walks out to Leona[/I]

Leona:I...I thought you were human?....

Zack:I am no such thing!...I am a rider and the defender of the forest....why do you intrude?

Leona:I was summoned

Zack:then you also ride...this Dragon?

Leona:it's name is Wind...

Zack:give me a good reason to not kill you on the spot...

Leona:because I would kill you first?

Zack:don't count on it...

[I]Zack raises his spear and dashes foward suddenlly. Leona raises her sword and easly defects the block and quickly bring her broadsword around.Zack parrys the attack with the bottom of his spear and brings the spear point to her neck...Sweatdrops down Leona's face although she looks fearless[/I]

Zack:...you answered my summons...I won't kill you...and you are a good warrior...

[I]Zack pulls his spear away from her neck and quickly unsheaths his dagger and blocks a strike from her broadsword...his dagger and her broadsword lock together[/I]

Zack:good good...you hate humans as much as I do...put away your sword...and I will let you live...

[I]Zack stops applying presure to his dagger as she stops pushing on it. He puts away his dagger knowing that she won't attack him. He takes off his mask and she sees his face clearly for the first time[/I]

Leona:YOU ARE HUMAN!!

[I]She raises her broadsword but Zack's spear point is against her chest. He is looking very serious and this time hate shows in his eyes[/I]

Zack:I am not Human...I am not the same race as those people who destroy the land for their own profit...I was human...I am now the Guardian of the Forest...I am a goblin...only am I human when all the land is threatened...so watch you tongue before it gets you killed...If you must call me something it will be Zack...or if we are on the field of battle then you will call me Wolf Leader...now come to the fire and meet your comrads...

[I]Zack turns from Leona and walks to the fire. His spear by his side and looking very serious and cold. His eyes shine with anger and his hand is clenched firmly around his grip...as he gets near the fire he hears Sere and Encew talking[/I]

Sere:yeah he beat her in combat...

Encew:and it looks like she called him human...well at least if she respects no one else it will be him...

[I]Zack walks to the fire and puts his mask in his bag without saying a word[/I] [/B][/QUOTE]

Leona scowled, and sat down far away from the fire, and the others. Wind walked up to her, and sat next to Leona.
"Why are you being so harsh? You're not being yourself right now.... What's up?"
"I despise humans... I didn't kill them when I had the chance... And some idiot Goblin-thing wants me to call him Wolf 'Leader'. I'll call him Wolf... But I refuse to call anyone 'leader'..."

Wind sensed her friends anger, so she left her to cool down. Then, maybe once she's calm, she'd be her usual friendly self...

Shadow: *padding through the woods his massive black wings folded neatly upon his back*
Amber: *sitting on Shadow's back, inbetween his wings, looks out in front of them* we should meet up with someone soon.....i'm tired and hungry -.-
Shadow: *nods his head in agreement*

[I]Zack however felt the anger...and walked over to her[/I]

Zack:....you are a rider....

[I]Zack point to her[/I]

Zack:you are also human...

[I]Leona's eyes flare up with Anger[/I]

Zack:your anger dosn't scare me...you want to fight someone...then you do it now...

[I]Zack drops his spear and dagger[/I]

Zack:go ahead...I will even fight you barhanded...I fear no human...and since you are a rider you will join us...and I won't have you attacking any of the others...so comeon...lets see what your anger can do!!

[I]Zack stands and stares at her. His eyes are also burning with anger but it looks like a cold Anger.He looks ready to move at a moments notice[/I]

Shadow: *stops suddenly, ears perking forward*

Amber: *leans forward, squinting ahead* whats wrong boy?

Shadow: *snorts and paws the ground once*

Amber: somethings there... *gives him a slight kick and lcicks her tounge* come boy....pace up.....

Shadow: *edges forward a bit uneasy, his eyes scan the area and he lenghens his wings a bit*

Amber: whats going on...i feel something strange.....

Shadow: *whinnies and surges forward at a gallop*

Amber: *grasps his mane quickly* WHATS GOING ON!?!?

~shadow rushes through bramble, low trees and brush after a while ends up a bit near the pact of riders, he suddenly stops*

Amber: *straightens up and looks around* where are we?