OtakuBoards

Riders RP (Story)

Emcew

[I]Zack hears the other rider approach but ignores it[/I]

Zack:.....

[I]Zack stares at Leona with his cold eyes.[/I]

Zack:you can hate humans all you want...but we are going to deal with that now...I am human...I can see your hate everytime you look at me...so come on!!

[I]Zack continues to stare at her[/I]

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A figure walks through the forest quickly, an emerald green cloak billowing out in the back. Tendrils of medium bown hair are visible at times, flying out as the air whips it around. Suddenly, there is a rustling of wings, and the figure quickly ducks around a nearby tree. As the gryphin to which the wings belong lands, it speaks softly. "Dalani. It is only me." Dalani's eyes widen from under the cloak, and she steps out from under her cover. "Pavirn!!" She breathes, walking up to the gryphin with a real smile, Pavirn closing her eyes in happiness. Suddenly, she was serious. "I have found someone." Dalani's eyes widen slightly. "Who?" She asks warily. "Three or four people, I wasn't going to fly close enough to find out. There was also another gryphin, a large fox or wolf, and some kind of bird. They are not far from here." Dalani furrows her brow, frowning in thought. "We will go there. On foot. Flying is too risky." She looked like she was not going to back down from this decision, but she looked at her gryphin, asking her what she thought of this. "I suppose we should. I would never let you go alone, anyway." Pavirn sighed, and Dalani nodded, gesturing for the gryphin to lead the way. In a matter of moments, they were headed toward the campsite........

[I]Zack stares at Leona...till she can take it no more[/I]

Zack:....

Leona:....

[I]Faster then most eyes can follow Leona jumps to her feet and punches at Zack.Zack allows his old battle reflexes to take over and grabs her hand before she can recoil the punch. He quickly pulls her hand and sends her flying to him. He locks up her arm so she can't use it and waits for her next move.[/I]

Leona:....I hate you all....!!!

[I]Leona brings her other hand around and Zack quickly catches it...stares at her then lets both her hands go....When she punches at him again he lets her hit him.He stand their as she continues to punch him...she finnally stop exhausted...Zack's face looks pretty bad, lots of blood but other then that he is fine.Leona Collapses on the groun, her eyes looking less angry to Zack[/I]

Zack:....feel better?

Leona:yes...not many can take one of my beetings...

[I]Zack shrugs[/I]

Zack:...now why don't you join us, your kinsmen, at the fire?...

Leona:....

Zack:a request...friends?

Leona:...ok...

[I]Leona walks to the fire while zack cleans up his wounds then follows[/I]

As Dalani and Pavirn walk, they are careful to make the least noise possible. Dalani's brown eyes were still wide, and she glanced around alertly. Suddenly, Pavirn came to a halt. "What is it?" Dalani whispered. Pavirn dropped down lower, her immense lion paws amazingly soundless. "I hear something. Hooves..." Dalani stays quiet. She wasn't going to waste a sound asking Pavirn how--she already knew that gryphins had [I]much[/I] better hearing than humans. She followed Pavirn's example, lowering herself down next to her, but continuing to walk.

[I]Kool lives miles away from any village. Kool had been out hunting in the woods. Today her hunt was good. She had gotten enough food to feed herself and her dragon Shardy. Today Shardy didn't seem to be in the mood to eat.[/I]

Kool-(telepathecly)(splling??)c'mon Shardy. You need to eat. We may not find as much food next time.

Shardy-......

Kool-Please? will you eat it? Or at least tell me what's bothering you?

Shardy-......alright. I'll eat and I'll tell you what's bothering me. But you have to hop on my back.

Kool-...Okay. Something must really be wrong if it's as serious as you make it sound. *Kool gets on her dragon's back and they take off.*

Shardy-It is. Believe me.

Kool-so what's up?

Shardy-.....Something is about to happen. I hope you brought your weapons with you.

Kool-I have my sword and daggers, but you still haven't told me anything.

Shardy-Can't you feel it, Kool?

Kool-Feel what?

Shardy-that evil presence.

Kool-*starts focussing.* Wow! I didn't feel it til now. Is that what's botherig you?

Shardy-yes.

Kool-Where are we going?

Shardy-i'm just following that feeling.

Kool-but where's that?

Shardy-*looks down.* there. we were being summoned.

Kool-summoned? By who?

Shardy-him. *Shardy points a claw at Zack.*

Kool-But who's he?

Shardy-*grins* you ask too many questions. Wait till we land and introduce ourselves.

*they then land.*

*For the first time in several minutes, Zack breaks his gaze with Leona.*

Zack-Who are you? Friend or foe?

Kool-My name is Kool, and this is my dragon and best friend, Shardy. We're friends.

Zack-.....

Kool-Why did you summon us?

[I]Zack looks up rather alarmened...followed by the other three[/I]

Zack:more visitors....I will check it out...

Emcew:why you?

Zack:I am used to stleath...and Æon will be silient about it...

[I]Zack puts on his mask and takes up his spear, and climbs on Æon. They slip off into the shadows and come around downwinf from the hoof sound. Neo Geo looks up surprised as he sense the presence of another Griffen. Emcew gets on and rides out to meet it. Zack comes around towards the horse rather siliently...he notices a human walking by...and relizes it is a Pegusas. Him and Zack appear in fron of it as it neighs to a halt relizing to late they are their[/I]

Zack:Halt...who are you?

Amber:Zack!!...Wolf Leader!!

Zack: oh it's you Amber...you have felt the summoning then?

Amber:I have...

Zack:good...it is good to see you again...Sere and a new rider are already their...along with Talon Leader Emcew...but you already knew that from the summoning

Amber:I did...so how have you been Zack, I have been hearing rumors about your neck of the woods...literally...

Zack:good...

[I]Zack and Amber return to camp to see Emcew gone[/I]

Sere:He said something about another Gryphon, Wolf Leader...

Zack:I see...maybe...we shall see...

[I]Zack dismounts Æon who runs off with Shadow to the other "beast"[/I]

Zack:most are arriving...soon everyone will be here...then we shall move to fight again...I and Emcew have summoned the Riders because an evil is falling across the land...as soon is everyone is here we will begin...

I'll continuee from your part Sara.

Dalani held her breath, she felt Pavirn's warm body against her leg.
Suddenly, a girl appeared. She let out a yelp of surprise. Her Dragon perked up and prepared to attack. Dalani whipped her dagger from out of her boot. "Who are you?" She demanded. The girl still looked surprised. "I'm Cara. This is Mist." Dalani's tone softened. "I'm Danali, this is my Gryphon, Pavrin." Cara nodded. The Dragon's ears shot up. Pavirn's ears waved into the darkness. "We're not alone."

OOC:oi so many riders that are "New"....need a few that remember Zack and Emcew...

[I]Zack and Emcew emerge from the forest[/I]

Zack:....they know we are here...

Emcew:I know....one of the beast is a gryphon....

Zack:....guess we should show ourselves...

[I]Zack and Emcew walk into the field of vision of Cara and Dalani[/I]

Emcew:don't worry we arn't going to attack

Zack:speak for yourself Emcew...they have been watching us for sometime...maybe they arn't friends...

Emcew:Zack bequite...they would have attack while the others were sleeping if they were enemy...

Zack:.....

[I]Zack and Emcew both turn to the two[/I]

"Stay back!" Warned Cara. Danali held her jeweled dagger. "We mean it." She said in monotone. Cara unwrapped the chain from her waist. The golden spiked ball on the end of it hung limply. "Who are you?" She asked, clutching her chain.
"I'm Emcew, this is Zack." The girls introduced themselves. Mist nuzzeled Cara's hand. Parvirn stood protecting Danali. "We've come, for a reason." Emcew explained. "You've got a Gryphon." He said simply to Danali. "Yes. I know." SHe said curtly. Cara was watching. She wanted to talk to Mist. "Mist.." she called.
No response. She looked around franticly, her gaze sweeping across the vast area. "Mist!" She screamed. Danali, Zack and Emcew stared at her. "What?" Zack asked. "Mist, she's gone." Cara burst out in tears. "She's my only friend. Mist!"
"We'll find her." Emcew said firmly. Cara fell onto her knees, weeping. Danali went over to her. "It's alright." She said comfortngly. Cara wiped her sleeve over her sodden face. "Okay." she said. [I]Come on Cara! Pull yourself together. Mist is nearby. [/I] Cara willed herself to beleive Mist was safe and nearby. Little did she know she was wrong.

a light cool breeze brushes past a still figure, behide him skee the dragon of light,

Skee: it is them Diamoon the riders that call for you.

Diamoon: yes skee, i know but why what is happened or better yet what will happen.

Skee: time will tell friend, time will tell

Daimoon: better to keep my presense a secert for now to watch from a distance.

Skee: But diamoon why wait?

Daimoon: to watch them, ..... see how they work ...

Skee: I see but for how long diamoon, how long will you wait.

Diamoon: " a light wing blows his hair to the right" .... until found o/r needed

( a short pause )
skee turns his head to his side looking over his own shoulders, it would seem that we've been spoted diamoon. diamoon quickly turns to see ....... ( insert ) (i'm new at this so someone continue at this point)

:help:

Amber: hmm...i felt the summoning but i wasn't sure i was ready to join a pact....i like more solo work...i hate being controlled....but i will agree to help you if you need.....

Shadow: *whinnies and nods his head in agreement and fold back his massive black wings*

Amber: *smiles* but its good to see the gathering of riders here...long time since i've seen 'em...its like they had all died out

Shadow: *lowers his head and playfully snaps at zack*

*Kool looks around and sees that everyone is looking a little tense.*

Kool-(telepathacly)Shardy? should we introduce ourselves to break the ice?

Shardy-Maybe not. Not yet anyway. Wait til everyone settles down a bit. I've noticed that some people don't like humans like yourself, so you best wait till they've calmed down.

Kool-good idea. They look a bit jumpy. *to prove this, a bird flew overhead. Everyone became alert reaching for their weapons. When they saw it was just a crow, they sighed and sheathed their weapons again.*

Kool-geeze. They are jumpy.

Danali looked up into the sky, as if thinking she was going to see Wind in flight. When she didn't, she quickly fixed the way she had jammed her dagger into her boot, then stood upright again. "Pavirn, do a search of the area. Notify us if you see Mist." Danali said softly. Pavirn bowed her head to Danali and Cara. "Do not worry--if Mist is here, I will know." She told Cara in an equally soft voice. With this, Pavirn spread her light sapphire wings, picking up an air thermal to take off, and swiftly heading north to patrol the area.

[I]Zack turned to the beacon[/I]

Zack: please join the rest of us at the beacon...

[I]Zack turned and walked back to the fire. He heard the foot steps of he others behind him. Once he returned to the fire he leaned against a wall.The others sat around the blazing beacon[/I]

Kool:so why did you summon us?...and how?

Emcew:First you must understand that not just anyone can be a rider...sure they can learn to ride a horse...but they can't get what others would call...monsters...to let them ride them...Riders are a breed apart almost...and all riders...once they become one... are bound by a pact it seems...a pact to defend Gaia...

Kool:who summoned us?

Emcew:Me and Zack did...this place is a beacon...a magical beacon...me and Zack discovered it when we were but knights in training...and one day during the dark period of time...apparently before many of you were riders...we activated it...by accident...after that we became the only ones who can till we die...and thus we became the Riders of Gaia...sworn to defend the land by a pact made between monster and rider...this beacon merely summons all that have this pact...surely most of you have felt a disturbence...

Everyone but Zack and Emcew:yes...

Emcew:well as we are the only ones who can summon the riders to arms in unison...we were the leaders of the old force...and we should proubably be the leaders again...apparently most of our old comrads have left this world...many of you wern't riders in the old dark days...or you would have been a part of the force...so unless you guys have a major problem with me and Zack leading...I am Talon leader...and Zack is Wolf leader...would each of you introduce yourself...as you all should now I am Talon leader Emcew

Zack:I am Zack...Wolf Leader

Sere:I am Sere...an old rider

Amber:Amber, same as Sere

Leona:Leona

Dalani: Dalani

Cara:I am Cara

Kool:Kool...whats up with you Zack?

Zack:...

Emcew:he has a strong dislike for humans...

Kool:but isn't he hum...

Sere:don't say it!!

Zack:I am only Human because of the disturbance...if this was under normal circumstance I would have already attacked all of you...

Kool:hostile arn't you?

Zack:humans threaten my home...I will defend it...

[I]Zack leans against the wall and stares into the flames...waiting for the last of the riders to arrive[/I]

Danali sits near the fire, thinking about how nice it is to be near such warmth....and human company. Since she did not like to kill, she had simply avoided human contact since the day that Pavirn and her had sensed evil, the day they had set out to see what it was....
Suddenly Danali saw a glimpse of aqua in the sky and a screeching sound in the sky. Pavirn! The gryphin landed, no sign of Mist following her. To add to this, as soon as Danali looked into emerald green eyes, she could tell something was wrong. "No sign?" She asked briefly, but not casually. Pavirn hung her head sadly. "Not a thing. A dragon usually isn't very hard to find! I flew in a circle around camp....if Mist was there, I would have seen her....she's not even close." Danali turned to Cara, a frown on her face...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B][I]Æon runs across the plains with Zack on his back...he suddenlly slides to a halt[/I]

Æon:Zack there is fighting going on up ahead...I can smeel the blood

Zack:the fastest way is through that battle...we have done this before...lets do it again...

[I]Zack pulls the mask over his face, it has war paint painted on it and look similar to an mask you would find in a museum..., Æon rushes foward into the fighting humans, Zack has his spear out to the side but is still crotching to the side, they rush right down the middle of the battlefield most the humans moving out of the way, one gets up a bit of courage and moves to attack Zack, Zack's spear's the man and without Æon even faltering, Zack shakes the man off his spear, the point still in one piece...they make it to the other side of the battlefield with little other incident...they cross the plains and reach an old stone site...in the middle is Emcew and his Gryphon[/I]

Emcew:Hey Zack...you felt it to?

Zack:I did...I am here to defend my forest and to join my fellow riders in battle...

Emcew:as am I...well then now that you are hear...me and you the former leaders...we should raise the call...

Zack:we should...

[I]Zack jumps off Æon and pulls off his mask[/I]

Zack:glad to see you still live...I have no love for most humans...but you are an old friend...

Emcew: so you still prefere your forest to the human civilization?

Zack:I do...and are you still a chapion for Armond?

Emcew:Yes I am...you know you would be recieved as a hero their...

Zack:I am fine in my forest...all I want is to be left alone...

Emcew:I hear their is a goblin in the forest you live in...

Zack:their is...it's me...

Emcew:ussual...well don't do to much harm and I won't be dispatched to deal with you...

Zack:you couldn't anyway...not in my own territory...

Emcew:true...well lets raise the call then shall we?...

Zack:yes...

[I]Zack and Emcew walk out into the middle of the Circle and speak in one voice[/I]

Emcew/Zack:We the leader of the riders of Gaia call upon our fellow breathern to honor the pact we made so many years ago, to defend our land from approaching evil...

Zack:I Zack, ex first knight of Alterone, guardian of the gaian woods, co-leader of the Riders of Gaia command you to return to defend the land from this evil

Emcew:I Emcew, Champion of Alterone, co-Leader of the Riders of Gaia comand you to return to defend the people from this evil

[I]Zack and Emcew stand across from each other each extending a hand. An orb appears between them. It disappates and a flame begins, they both step of the disk in the groud and it turns into a flaming beacon.[/I]

Emcew:...Zack...why did you leave the knights?

Zack:...you know why...I choose to defend the land over the people...the forest was my home and they wanted to remove it...and I choose to defend it...as a knight I couldn't have done this...

[I]Zack leans against the wall[/I]

Zack:don't worry I know both are equally important Encew...I will lead the riders honorably...remember we first stumbled across this place...back during the dark days...

Emcew:yeah...I was hoping we would never have to call upon the pact again

Zack:I also...now we have to wait...

[I]Zack pulls the mask off of his head and puts it in his pack[/I]

Zack:for now I shall no longer be the Goblin Zack...I shall be Rider of Gaia Zack...so I won't need that for a while...I hope we won't have to seek out our weapons again....

Emcew:yes...but from what NeoGeo says we might....

[I]Zack keeps a hard face and leans against a wall ruin[/I]

Zack:so we wait... [/B][/QUOTE]

Nabashi: -head jerks up- Hey did you hear that too??

Jelasevive: Jids Loes Heui Beo tyrnsm bickyp (Same as Anti lol..Only My race and Eodol's can understand eachother...besides a few (the riders) (Yes I was afraid this would happen...Well lets go my friend!)

Nabashi: -nods- -jumps on Jelasevive, and grabs his bow while running- Hm...-scans the area- Looks like there was a battle here...Stupid humans...Don't they know peace?? -sees two camps- Oh crap...Jelasevive blend now! -they both blend- -arrive next to Zack- Jelasevive un-blend- -hops off and salutes Zack- I am ready!

Emcew: *Walks over to Pavrin* "who's Gryphin is this? I have a terrible memory to first meetings..

Danali: Mine..

Emcew: (Yes I can talk to gryphins) [I]What's wrong Pavrin? Were you attacked when you were young? Tell NeoGeo, and NeoGeo, tell everyone else[/I]

Pavrin: (yadda yadda.. yes you can hear this.. exept just imagine NeoGeo is talking) [I]Yes, and I think I was part of your Gryphin's brood... I was attacked when I was younger also... By something I can't understand.[/I]

[I]Zack looks up unstartled Nabashi[/I]

Zack:good to see your still alive...

Nabashi:you to Wolf Leader...

[I]the others around the fire jump as they hear another voice[/I]

Zack:their are many young ones here...Nabashi me and Emcew called forth the pack...seems many of our old comrades are no longer with us...but not all are here yet...

Nabashi:how do you know?

Zack:because I can feel it...though we may have to go ahead without them...we will give them till dawn...

Emcew:reasonable...we need to find out more and act fast...before the dark time return...

Zack:yes we do...Nabashi change into your uniform and be ready to retrieve your old weapon...

Leona crossed her arms and sighed.

[i]"Hmph. I suppose if I'm going to be 'working' with these... Humans.... I'll have to be a little nicer... And.... Trusting.... I just know they're going to try and suck information on my past out of me... So I might as well be prepared to tell them... *sigh* Yeesh." [/i]

She stared at the people in the circle one by one, a little less hostility in her blue eyes.