OtakuBoards

Riders RP (Story)

Emcew

Danali throws her dagger at one of the orcs, stabbing it in the neck. She concentrates on dodging attacks until it dies, when she runs up and takes up her dagger once again. "I need a better weapon..." Pavirn uses a large blast of water on the forest ogre from the back, making it fall down. She pounces on it and starts clawing at the beast and ripping at it with her beak wildly....

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Diamoon jeaps off skee .. Skee takes to the air after the dark rider with the wisp they engage in battle..... Meanwhile Wild magical energies flare up encicling Diamoon his hair starts floating upward the sun light hit it as his hair happens to glow as wild as the energies around him .. he begans to cast a spell

Diamoon: (looks over at the forest Orcs) FOOLISH BEASTS !!!!!!!
- Diamoon arcs his plams over one another ... energy quickly gathers around his hands ..

Diamoon: BACK FROM WHENST YOU CAME
- he thrust out his plams aiming it at a small group of orcs .. A dim Blue light races to the group and hits one the light engulfs him ( He screams in pain)

Diamoon: BAACCKK !!!!
- he closes his plams .. as the orc is no where to be seen-

the other three orcs rush him in hopes to stop any further casting

-Diamoon quickly dodges one then the next, trips one as the other swings wildly at him his hit in the shoulder pretty badly *SCREAMS*

Skee smashes against a tree nearby Sere ... regains himself and take to the air again.

Nabashi: -looks around for Jelas- -sees Jelas figthing off three trolls- -runs towards side stepping around trolls, punching goblins, and jumping over dead carcasses- -dives and stabs one troll in the back with his dagger- -jumps off the trool switches his sword into his other hand in mid air, swings and cuts another trolls head off- -flips and picks up his dagger- -sees the troll cornering Jelas- -runs and slides under the troll, pops up and stabs it right in the heart- -pulls the knife out of the troll as it falls- -smirks- -pats jelas's head- -parries a blow and stabs a goblin- -notices a troll is chasing amber- -takes aim- -throws the dagger- -hits the troll right in the side of the head- -the troll crumples immediatly- -sweeps the legs out of a goblin and thrust his sword in its heart- This sword shall pierce fear in all your hearts! No matter how small they shall be!!! -cuts a orgiers head off-

Amber: *dismounts shadow and climbs up a earby tree through the brush, has perfect aim at the trolls, pullsout 5 arrows and lights he tips on fire and shoots em all at once hitting 5 trolls* smirks* that'll do *unsheaths some more arrows*

Nabashi: *looks up from tending the wounds* So...Amber....you wanna ride along with us...Or are you gonna stay with these suprise helps? ......Amber I need to talk to you......*they both walk off* Look...you need to be careful...I think you are the one my people have prohecized...You know most of the story,..I have told it many times...But there is one part I purposely leave out...But I must tell you...If you are the one...You, by yourself, will have to kill him...without anyones help....Yes you can ride with us...But when its time....You will have to leave...and be by yourself.....Or thats what they profecized....*sighs* *thinks* Hands her his ring...When that day comes...I shall come too...I don't care what they say...You ain't dying while I am alive...*nods* *walks off*

OOC:I don't think anyone else is supposed to sign up...ask Emcew...
---------
Zack:....the mines was our ace in the hole....we will have to ride for the pass...

Nabashi:but they are guarded!!

Emcew:then we shall use more then just riders...

Zack:the knights?

Emcew:...aye...

Zack: ok Emcew...take who you need...I am going to the front...I will see if I can't drive any of them off....

Nabshi:what about the rest of us?

Zack:follow Emcew's orders...

[I]Zack rides off into the woods toward the moutin pass, he hears a rider on his flank, and continues to look forward[/I]

Zack:why are you here...

???:I go where I please...I didn't agree to your pact

Zack:you did before...I don't need your help...

Amber:and what of Nabashi's prophicy's...

Zack: prophicies fufill themselves if the person lets them...I won't put my faith in it...

Amber:so where do you ride?

Zack:....that is none of your buisness....if you want to be of help then go agree to the pact...

Amber:....

Zack:I refuse to put my trust in those who show up spuradicly....as far as I am concerned putting hope in you will doom us all...

[I]Zack spurs Æon foward, they rush into the woods, leaving a little trail, and making no noise[/I]

Nabashi: *the pact slowly moves* I told Amber I would go with her...I am not going to break that promise....*breaks off from the path and Jelas gallops furiously towards the trail*

Kool: Emcew!! Nabashi is leaving!!

Emcew: Let him go...He has chosen his destiny...we still must fullfill ours!

Nabashi: *searches for Amber and Anti* Now they are headed to the pass...maye I can cut them off...*Jelas and him gallop faster*

[I]Zack Leaves Amber behind in the woods, he had noticed the ring on her finger, and knew Nabashi would be following soon, so he went ahead with haste[/I]

Æon:Zack...they are after the stone...

Zack:...and she has it...

Æon:so we go to retrieve it...

Zack:...aye...and to say good bye...once this deed is done...then our time shall come...

Æon:is that why you left Nabashi behind?...

Zack:...yes...but we have to get through that pass...

[I]Zack and Æon emerge from the woods, onto a rocky slope, mountins tower in front of them[/I]

Æon:we will be vunerable out here...

Zack:aye...but we won't fail...never

[I]Æon rushes foward while Zack sharps another spear head, then attaches it firmly to one of his prefashioned polls[/I]

Zack:Æon.....

Æon:do not worry Zack, you are right...we shall not fail...

[I]Zack nods and watches as they begin to approach a path knowen only to few, they are moving siliently as they come upon the first orc guard, Æon tackles it and bites it's head off before it could make a sounds, they began to move up the slop cautiosly, watching for patrols[/I]

Nabashi: *sees Amber* Hey Amber...where is Zack...

Amber: I don't know...he went to fast....

Nabashi: Oh ****....Promise me that you will stay herre!

Amber: *nods*

Nabashi: *starts riding of towards the pass* My old friend I let you get captured once...its not going to happen again...*jelas boost going faster* *sees the dead orc* We are on the right path...Hurry up...I fear we may be to late...

OOC: Hi... Remember me?? Otaku Boards stopped e-mailing me so what's why I haven't been here.. can someone give me a welfare ( really really short ) summary of what's happening (yes, I'm lazy and don't want to read all those pages... Thanks..

OOC:umm ok Emcew...your..leading the other to go get the knights for a really massive battle in the moutin pass...as far as the evil people even I am confused on that part...everyone is with you except me Nabashi and Amber...and err...thats it for now

[I]Anti finnally reaches the only gate he will have to pass[/I]

Æon:it looks heavly guarded...

Zack:...we fight....

Æon:right...

Zack:come my friend...we won't die yet...this is the one thing that is easyer alone...

Æon:Nabashi will come...

Zack:then we must act quickly...

[I]Zack spurrs Æon, backward. Zack grips both spears in his hand. his knuckles about to turn white. He pulls the stone mask over his face.[/I]

Zack:I will open the gate as soon as possible...

[I]Æon rushes foward, and slams into the wall, Zack is shot up and over the wall, as he clears the top of the wall he throws his newly made spear as hard as he can, and then pulls himself over and pulls out his other spear. The spear he threw flys right into the alarm ringers skull, sending brains everywhere, Zack quickly runs down to the gate room. two Orcs are in there, one asleep and one with it's back turned to him. Zack slams his spear through the first Orcs head, killing it instantly. Zack then moves to the sleeping one and slits it's throat with his dagger. Blood spraying all over the control switch. Zack hits the controls and the gates to the fort open, Æon runs in. Zack grabs his spear and jumps down onto Æon[/I]

Zack:go my friend...the gate woulda woken up some guards..

Æon:right...

[I]Zack and Æon ride off up the path, as they clear the fort they can hear the guard ringing the alarm, and the orcs waking to life, Zack and Æon are well on thier way though[/I]