Riders RP (Story)

Emcew

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OOC: STOP USING METAPHORES!!! Ahem.. anyway.. I'm going to take all the posts.. edit out all the OOC's and make it into a story after... how's that?
----------------
IC:
----------------

[COLOR=orange][B]A little while later...[/B] [/COLOR]

Emcew: Well we've all had our breakfast, so lets mount up an ride on...

NeoGeo: (to everyone...)[I]But where do we ride to?[/I]

Emcew: ummm.....

Danali felt a surge of excitement as she heard the words "mount up." She walked back over to Pavirn, face emotionless, but excited nonetheless. Pavirn lay down flat, and Danali made a jump, swinging her leg over (that's how large Pavirn is...) with considerable ease. Pavirn got back up quickly, large tail swishing idly and wings at the ready. "Okay. I'm ready. Now, [B]where[/B] are we going?" Danali asked.

[I]Zack stares at Leona with Cold eyes[/I]

Leona:what are you up tight about?

Zack:.....

[I]Zack continues to stare expressionless...as if his mind has driffted elsewhere...which in fact it was...He was remembering the days he had been captured...the days he had been exposed to horrors he had not imagined...and the day he had been forced to chose between death and survival...he had choosen...but sometimes he wondered if the cost was worth it...He knew that she had forgivin..even thanked him...but sometimes...sometimes he still wondered[/I]

Leona:Zack!?!...

Zack:.....

[I]Zack returns to the present and stares at her...still with cold eyes[/I]

Zack:nothing bothers me...Nabashi...we are going to head to the sancutary...

[I]Zack stands up[/I]

Zack:but first...all here must agree to the pact by which you were summoned...Emcew...

Emcew:yes...

Zack:You where all summoned here because something threatens the land....

Emcew:you were summoned because a dark force threatins the people...

Zack:in accordence with the pact, I Zack, Wolf Leader of the Riders of Gaia, request and command you honor the pact to defend the land

Emcew:and I Emcew, Talon Leader of the Riders of Gaia, request and command you honor the pact to defend the people

Zack/Emcew:Step foward and honor the pack.

Emcew:Sate your name, your animals name and who you pledge yourself too...((OOC:to the land or the people...lets try and make it somewhat even please!!...))

[I]Nabashi rides off....he searches 2 miles in every direction...He runs into one troll...and has to kill it...then he comes back....looking nervouse....[/I]

Nabashi: -comes back to Zack- Uh...Zack..I mean Sir...They know we are here....there is a legion to our west and north...blocking our way to the sanctuary..I could only get so far...before I was spotted...they seem to have something to see me even when I am blended...They have gotton stronger...I don't like this...

Danali stays silent, listening intently. Pavirn follows this example, but not as readily. She wanted to go out NOW....Danali leaned over so that she was closer to the gryphin's ear. "We need to wait now. Just a little longer..." She whispered. The gryphin gave her an impatient snort, but loosened up a bit.

OOC:Sheesh! 1 day I'm gone and 3 more pages?

IC: It had been some time since Cara slipped away from the people. She was half blinded by tears and greif. She knew Mist was nearby, yet so far. She limply sat on a patch of grass. She began to sing softly. A song she and Mist shared as a momento.
As the tune danced through the darkness of the night, she heard a familliar noise. "Mist?" Her dragon faithfully approached her. Humming the tune, Mist sang alongside the girl. She tied her long hair back and hugged her Dragon. "Mist, where were you. You had me worried." the Draon didb't speak. Intead, she nuzzled Cara and bent down. Cara knew well Mist meant "Climp up on me." The girl sat ofn the Dragon and the warmth returned to her. The Dragon rode as fast as the wind. Cara still felt something was wrong. She knew too well that Mist was capable of human speech. Why wouldn't she talk? Was this really Mist?

OOC: Well, thats it so far.....I'd be greatful if someone added to this.
Wheee, new smileys! :2women: :nope: :heart: :blah: :love:
:all: :confuse2: :sip: :flasher2: <-Wha?!? :huh:

-While flighting to the path ahead to meet his fellow riders Diamoon notices another dragon-

Diamoon: *yelling* HELLO !!! Hello !

Cara: (hearing a voice behide her, she tells mist to slow down)-and looks behide her to see Diamoon riding Skee a very well known dragon amongst riders and other dragons-

Diamoon: Hello ! *waves* Excuss me Mam .. the path your going is a dangerous one a legion of dark riders and Vile Beast await you there ... perhaps you'd like to travel with me and my friend here(pats Skee's head sofly) to follow the other riders of Gaia ......

-A still silence-

Diamoon: I won't harm you Mam ... i'm just saying for protect we may want to sick together ... i have some food if you'd like to follow me down to build a fire and eat ?????

Amber: *senses something unusual in the air, mounts shadow and looks off towards the camp where she sees everything seems to be normal, clicks her tounge and shadow rear and gallops off in the other direction* ((italics is mind talk)) [I]somethings wrong i know it...but its too soon[/I]

Shadow: [I] yes...i sense it too [/I]

[I]Zack watches as each rider present mounts their monster and pledge themself to the pack[/I]

Zack/Emcew:the pack is honored...

Zack:Emcew Nabashi went and scouted...the dark ones are returning...in mass...

Emcew:what!?!....

Zack:the path to the sanctuary is blocked bu legions...we will have to go the old way....

Emcew:yeah...but we need Skee and Diamoon to unseal that way...

Zack:...then we shall have to find them...

Emcew:I will take half and go secure the entrance to the old path....it will proubably be lightly guarded....

Zack:right...Leona, Nabashi, Sere....you three come with me...We will go find Diamoon...Be Safe Emcew

[I]Zack climbs onto Æon and takes off into the west...Diamoon had gained much fame...and last Zack heard he was in that direction...and Zack knew Diamoon would have made is way to the summoning...even if he didn't show himself...as was his way...[/I]

Zack:Spread out...Nabashi you know how Diamoon is...he has proubably been watching this whole time...he certantly watched us for a long time in the old days...

Nabashi:he proubably didn't regonize you Zack...phsycially or emotionally...last he had saw you was before...you got captured...

Zack:....spread out but stay in yelling distance...he is proubably near by...move...

[I]Zack takes off into the nearby woods, keeping an eye out for the tell tell signs that Diamoon was nearby[/I]

Cara sighed. She knew Diamoon was being hostile and polite, yet she prepared to refuse. "Um, that's really nice--" Mist genlt prodded her. "Be nice." She whispeed. Cara nodded. "Thanks. My name is Cara and this is Mist, my Dragon." Diamoon grinned. "I'm Diamoon. This is my Dragon, Skee." Cara smiled. "I've got some food, I think." She dug into her bag and drew 2 candy bars.
She offered 1 to Diamoon, the other to Skee. The Dragon took the food greatfully. "What about you?" Diamoon asked. Cara shook her head. "I'm on a diet." she said. The 2 camped the night. As dawn fell, instead of seeing the clearing, grass and flowers, she saw a vast black land, with the shroud of evil hanging over it. Skee and Mist looked into thee darkness. They looked alert and aware. She knew Dragons knew the Dark arts.
Cara shook Diamoon. "Wake up!" she called. (S)he woke up with a start. "Wha?!?" (s)he groaned. "What?" Diamoon blinked and then reliazed. "Something is wrong...Very wrong." Suddenly, the sound of people and Gryphons were heard.
"Hey!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Continue someone.

[I]Zack, Nabashi, Sere, and Leona come out of the forest...Zack looks on at the two riders sitting their...and notices one...[/I]

Diamoon:halt riders...

Zack:....

Sere:Hey Diamoon!!

[I]Sere walks up followed by the other three...Zack trailing behind[/I]

Diamoon:Sere, Naabshi...good too see you two...I see you brought two new....

[I]Diamoon trails off as he notices Zack's uniform[/I]

Diamoon:....why is that one wearing...but that can't...

Zack:it is...

Skee((to Diamoon)):that dosn't feel like him...

Zack:it is me....

Diamoon:....

Zack:hello Diamoon...see you have been doing well for yourself...Æon please come and tell them it is me...

[I]Æon walks out of the woods and talk to Skee[/I]

Skee((to Diamoon)):it is him...but he has changed...

Diamoon:...hello Zack...how have you been?....

Zack:...ok...we need your help...will you honor the pact?

Diamoon:....I will...

Zack:...and you friend?...

OOC:your going with Emcew....

[I]Zack watches the girl walk off with cold eyes[/I]

Zack:...she ignores the pact...

[I]Zack leans against a tree and watches Sere, Diamoon and Nabashi all talk cheerfully about old times. Leona also watches quietly[/I]