OtakuBoards

Riders RP (Story)

Emcew

OOC: Oh...I didn't see that.:D BIC: Pavirn makes sure that there is enough space for her to spread her wings, then does so, Danali watching Neogeo do the same. Pavirn crouches down as if stalking prey, moving her wings into correct positioning for flight. She makes a high leap with her powerful legs, beating her wings, once, twice, gaining altitude all the while. Once she is above the tallest of the trees, her flapping becomes more leisurely, flapping her wings in an attempt to hover, but rising a few feet each time anyway. Finally, they both see Neogeo rocket out of the greenery and into the sky with a shrill screech. Pavirn changes the position of her wings slightly and beats them faster, letting her follow Neogeo as Danali quickly graps hold of some of her fur collar to keep her balance.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Amber: *hears rusting and pulls shadow to a halt* *looks around*

Shadow: *snorts, ears perking around listening to the sounds*

~a small pack of trolls come out through the brush~

Shadow: *rears and runs, amber slips falling off*

~the trolls surround her~

Amber: *looks up at them and reaches for her bow* *thinks: [I]theres too many..i'm outnumbered....[/I]

Shadow: *runs all the way back to the camp*

Nabashi: -holds on the reins as Jelas rears- -looks worried- Whats wrong?

Jelasevive: I am afraid..something has happened to Amber...

Nabashi: I see...-rides towards Zack- -the two talk for a second-

Zack: Diamoon stay here with the others you are in charge of them...go back to the camp! Me and Nabashi have something to do....

[I]-They both ride of towards Amber and the trolls-[/I]

Nabashi: -unsheathes his sword while riding- -feels the energy come from it- I am stronger this time I will resist...I shall not become evil! -rides off-

[I]Zack rides foward hard faced..He pulls out his spear[/I]

Zack:...if you do go evil...I will kick you again till you come back...again...

Nabashi:knew I could count on you....

Zack:.....

[I]The two emerge and see the group of trolls converging on Amber, she has her bow drawn and has wounded one of the trolls badly, Zack pulls out a piece of flint and a rag, he pulls the rag over the edge of the spear and lights it on fire[/I]

Zack:remember trolls will only truely die from fire...so you wound em and I will finish em....

Nabashi:right Wolf Leader

[I]As they get in range Zack hurls his Spear into the serverly wounded troll. It lights on fire and quickly becomes a pile of ashes. Æon rushes foward through a gap in the trolls toward Amber, He skids to a hault and faces the trolls. As Æon skids Zack lets himself be shot off the wolf, In midair he grabs his spear and yanks it out of the ground, while flipping himself over. He lands on his feet his spear at the ready, in front of Amber.[/I]

Danali suddenly hears a bellow of pain, coming from down on the ground (obviously...). Before she could alert Pavirn, the gryphin was already swooping downward at a fast pace. Once they passed the trees that was keeping them from seeing what it was in the first place, Danali's jaw dropped at the sight of the trolls. She hadn't seen any of them in her life. Pavirn screeched loudly in what Danali thought was probably a war cry, finally landing on the ground. The gryphin's rider tried pulling out her dagger, fumbling with it for what felt like a long time before finally grasping it. Not knowing what else to do and not really thinking all that clearly, she threw it with all her might at the nearest troll, striking it in the arm and making it cry out in pain. When the thing started to run toward Danali in anger, Pavirn stepped in and pounced on it....

[I]Zack watches Nabashi slam into a troll and sees it's wound. Zack rushes foward and stabs his flaming spear deep into the wound, He slides backwards as he yanks his spear out and blocks the trolls return blow.As he regains his control and rushes foward, launching into the air, as he comes down he stabs his spear into the top of the trolls head. The troll dies almost instantly. Zack is forced to leave his spear in the burning troll and pulls out his knife as he jumps from the troll[/I]

Zack:you ok Nabashi?

Nabashi:.....

[I]Zack having lost his spear goes on the defensive...Amber walks over and he takes her quiver of arrows and lights their tips on fire before she shoots them. Zack hands her the lfint as he notices the troll is done burning. He rushes foward to get it and barley backflips out of the way of a trolls fist as it slams down where he was. Zack thinking fast stabs his dagger into the Trolls hand, pinning it to the ground and uses his daggerto launch himself the last few feet to his spear. he grabs it and rolls barely dodging the other fist. He rushes foward and quickly stabs the troll three times being sure to keep from getting his spear stuck. The troll dies quickly[/I]

Nabashi: [I]Regains his senses just in time to roll away before a troll smashes him. Flings his sword around and brings it down on the troll, cutting straight through one of the trolls legs. Without a second of hesitation turns back to the battle field and charges in. Starts dodging attacks and attacking. He is getting wounded but not noticing it at all...keeps attacking the trolls...blood is dripping furiously....[/I]

Zack: [I]Hears the sound of a voice in his head.....[/I] [I]" Zack help me!" "The sword...its gotten more powerful as well" "I can't control myself...its too powerful!" "Help me! I won't be able to stop once it completly consumes me!!"[/I]

Amber: *senses the power of the sword, pulls out an arrow and draws it back* sorry i have to do this Nabashi....but its for your own good! *lets the arrow go, it lands straight in his hand causing him to drop the sword* *frowns* i didn't want to do it but what has to be done must be done.... *drops the bow and runs over pulling the arrow out and takes the scarf around her hand and wraps it around Nabashi's hand*

[I]as Nabashi stabs the troll Zack sticks his Spear in the wound...the troll lights up...the last two trolls reatreat...Amber manages to hit them both with flaming arrows...Zack turns to Nabashi and Amber....Zacks eyes show anger and battle lust[/I]

Zack:.....

Nabashi:err someone's about to get....

Amber:.....

Zack:Amber what have I told you about wondering off...I thought you had learned your lesson in the war....

Amber:but....

Zack: Danm it...

Amber:Zack I'm sorry...

Zack:....

[I]Amber turns to walk back to camp, Nabashi and Danali stare at Zack[/I]

Nabashi:Zack....

Zack:we nearly lost her last time she ran off during the war...we could have very well lost her again...one reason we nearly lost the war was because we all had a tendency to do it our way...we also lost a rider..I don't want that to happen again...and to avoid that we must work as a team...if we all go our own path then we are already doomed....

Nabashi:......

Zack:I want you two and Amber to go meet Emcew...scout ahead...but avoid battle...I will go get Diamoon and Leona...

[I]Zack walks over to Æon and gets on him, they turn and run back to camp[/I]

Amber: *walking down the path to camp, looks to Shadow who is walking along side of her* wandering off? i can wander off as i please! i already told Zack that i wasn't joining a pact or anything....i jsut told him that i'd help him through this war....if i choose to wander off and get killed its MY fault....

Shadow: *snorts and nods his head*

Amber: *strokes his muzzle*

Sorry I haven't been here!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[I]Kool came running on the battlefield with Shardy at her side.[/I]

Kool-looks like we're late. You go that way, and I'll go this way!

Shardy-*nods* *runs off to help kill trolls.*

Kool-*draws her sword and rushes forward. She stabs a few of them, but she is hurt too.* OW!! Eat metal!! *stabs a troll in the throat.*

[I]Zack stops hearing her he jumps off Æon and walks up to her[/I]

Zack:fine...don't join the pact...you did during the war...but apparently you are ignorant of how we will win again...

Amber:....

Zack:Nabashi, Danali leave her...we have wasted enough time protecting those who won't help bring victory...

Danali:but thats....

[I]Zack stares at her coldly[/I]

Zack:this one will bring nothing but ruin...I won't be responsible for that...we can't afford to stretch our selves to thin...

Nabashi:.....

Danali:so you will just leave her for the next force that comes?

Zack:she said it herself...she made the choice...we have more to save then just this girl that would prefer to be a danager to us and waste our time then help....

Nabashi:Zack....

Zack:Nabashi....these are the same people that destroy our home...are you going to start on me now to?...

Nabashi:just remember all life is precious...

Zack:every day you sacrifice one if not more lives to keep yourself healthy to defend your forest...well right now I am choosing the mass over the individual...

[I]Nabashi nods and turns to follow Zack, Danali just stares at them[/I]

Zack:you may not like my choice...but don't whine to me..you made a pact...I won't waste my time defending that which could get us all killed...we may well die anyway but if we do it will be defending a lot more then just this one that dosn't even care...

Danali:....I will follow Wolf Leader....

[I]Danali and Kool also turn and begin to follow Zack, Zack sets his pace to as fast as Æon will go...and they are out of sight, in the woods a moment later[/I]

[I]The four return to Diamoon and Leona, each dismounts[/I]

Diamoon:where those two come from?....

Zack:they helped...

Diamoon:and the one you went to save...Skee said it was Amber...where is she?

Danali:he left her to fend for herself...

Zack:she made her choice...

Diamoon:...what happened to you Zack...you used to care about such things?

Zack:....I met reality....

[I]Zack turns and walks off into the woods[/I]

Diamoon:...what happened to him after I left...?

Nabashi:...he was captured by the enemy...we don't know what he went through...but he was a mess when he escaped and finnally found us again...then he went cold...

Diamoon:...so he has changed...

Nabashi:...not completely...sometimes his old self peeks through...but those are rare moments indeed...and short lived...the old him is somewhere in thier...but it is sealed deep with in him...

Danali:He seems cold and heartless to me...

Nabashi:he has one...just it is buried deep within him...I would be willing to bet that descion hurt him more then you think...even if he never shows it...He cares for each and everyone that he commands...

OOC: What!?! Someone please tell me where my chara is, whith who, and where. Thank you. I'll start off as Cara is alone. Someone can finish it the way that is appropriate.

Icc: Cara shivered in the crisp morning. Mist kept walking, though Cara's weight held her down. Cara blinked and suddenly collapsed. "Cara!" Mist cried. The Dragon nuzzled her. Cara still sayed still. "What can I do?" Mist thought. Tears slid down her face. "Cara?"
------------------
Like the pic

Diamoon sighs then leans against a tree (a light breeze blows his hair in front of him as the morning light gleams across his crystal clear hair)

Diamoon: my friend Zack how I wish I could help him here ?

Skee: can't you use your magic?

Diamoon: yes but that's no way to fix a man's broken heart Skee

Skee: Ooo

Diamoon: (looks over at Nabashi): he'll be fine ? he's strong of heart and will never lose that part of him ?? it just needs time to heal

Nabashi: So Diamoon how do you know Zack?

Diamoon: Well we've been friends for a long time about for about half his life now
But we became friends right before the enemy catch him I would say ? we fought together in the war long past now. He was the one to bring me to the Egg of Haloes were Skee here was hatched.

(Everyone stares at Skee & Diamoon in awe)

Cara hearing this from the other side of this huge tree looks at mist confused

Mist: My lord ? the egg has hatched

Cara: What? What's the big thing with this egg?

Mist: it's the egg that would never hatch ? Skee is the dragon of light Cara

Cara: what? The dragon of light.

Mist: Cara you remember hearing of the last war right?

Cara: Yes.

Mist: the war was waged to protect that egg.

Cara: WHAT!!

Mist: legends say its Gaia's last gift to her people before ??

Cara: before what?

Mist: the Day of Judgment!!

Mist: the day magic ends for us ... that mean dragons, elves, and everything magical goes away cara

Cara: (looks at Mist Worried) Nooo

Mist: no cara don't worry yet .. it doesn't mean we are fated to leave.. Skee is said to be the dragon that holds the key to stoping magic's end... but the legends say in no way can he alone do this task ... maybe thats whats happening now .. or maybe not yet cara .. this also means diamoon is the fated one .. (looks Sad staring at diamoon)

Nabashi: Yeah, I still worry about Zack everynight tho..He...he just seems colder these past days...I don't know why....oh well...all will come the way it comes...Kool come here!

Kool: Why??

Nabashi: Come here! -kool walks over to him- THis will sting a bit, but it will help your woundsd, they will heal by tomorrow morning...-applys a gree ointment on Kool's wounds- -repeats with everyone that has wounds- -lastly does his hand-

*Kool looks at her wounds.*

Kool-They feel better already. Thanks!

Nabashi-don't mention it.

*Kool sits down on a nearby log. She looks around and notices that the expression on Cara's face has changed in the past few moments.*

Kool-(to Shardy telepathecly)What happened to Cara? Her face a few minutes ago was calm, now it looks like she's worried and sad.

Shardy-I don't know. She must have found out something.

Kool-But what? What would make her that worried?

Shardy-........

Okay, I'll carry on from CH's part. Forget my previous 2 posts :D
------------------------------------
Cara softly wept. "Mist, you're my only friend. What woul'd I do if you...you disapear?"
"Its okay child. I mentioned that it may not happen for a long while. Dragons last a long time." Mist cooed reasuringly. Cara wanted to ask about it, only she was afraid. Skee must be special then. She thought back to Mist's birth. Her egg was found in an underwater Aurora. Cara had found it a year erlier, in the mansion grounds. (She's flippin' rich.)

Diamoon stands still for a moment or too then looks over at the group

Diamoon: Oo another thing.. we'll have more problems my brother Lacin, his a Dark rider he too riders a dragon. but this dragon is huge and very powerful .. still it lacks speed if we run across Lacin riding a huge black & red dragon .. use its speed against it

Leona: Right ? hey Diamoon?

Diamoon: Yeah

Leona: your brother Lacin?

Diamoon: Yes

Leona: why is he a dark rider?

Diamoon: I don't know Leona (looks slightly sad about the thought)

Leona: sorry I didn't mean too ?

Diamoon: I know you didn't

Sere: So you're the fated one Diamoon

Diamoon: Yes ? it is I ? if the time comes I will take magic's place

Nabashi: What does that mean?

Diamoon: if the fated hour foretold by legend .. the Day of Judgment ? comes I am the one that will take magic's place in oblivion.

- All goes Quiet-

Diamoon: why so quiet ? is it because you all feel sorry for me.

Sere: Well kinda.. I guess

Leona: it's just that ?.

Diamoon: Well don't ? its not everyone who gets to died for billions of other beings .. I am fine with that fate if it saves so many more.

Sere: (smiles) Wow ? I don't think you could have put it any better Diamoon

Diamoon: Its not like I can't live my life the way I wish to live it ? it just means one day soon, far or whenever I will died for all the things I love .. and I bag you all not to treat me differently .. I am still and always will be Diamoon ?.. your friend