Emcew

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Emcew [/i]
[B]Pavrin: (yadda yadda.. yes you can hear this.. exept just imagine NeoGeo is talking) [I]Yes, and I think I was part of your Gryphin's brood... I was attacked when I was younger also... By something I can't understand.[/I] [/B][/QUOTE]
OOC:I don't get this....:help:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B][I]Zack smirks at Nabashi[/I]

Zack:she is not like us Nabashi...She is human... [/B][/QUOTE]

Leona looked away from them and thought to herself.

[i]"That's what you think... And no one knows my secret but me.... Not even my own dragon...." [/i]

[I]Zack shrugs[/I]

Zack:I was human once...

Leona:you still are!!!

[I]Zacks eyes flares with anger[/I]

Zack:I may have been born a human...but I have resented them...I am human no longer...I am the protector of the forest and the land...I only still retain my human features...

Leona:....

[I]Zack turns from the fire and walks off into the woods[/I]

Leona opened her blue eyes lazily. She blinked a few times then realized where she was. She sat up from her place on the groud and yawned. She stood up and walked over a little ways away from the camp, to watch the rising sun.

She sat down near the edge of a cliff and looked out at the horizen, with a dreamy smile on her face. Judging by the smile, the full night's sleep had put her back in a good mood.

[i]"I guess it's not so bad, having to work and live with humans... It'll be good to have some company, besides Wind, for once... Others to talk to... And spar with. Hm. So, something good always does come out of something bad..." [/i]

She laughed good-naturedly, then turned around quickly. She thought she heard someone behind her... But.... There was no one there....

She shrugged, grinned, then went back to staring at the marvelous view in front of her.

At the sight of the human, Leona reached for the dagger in her backpocket, but she stopped, took a deep breath and relaxed. If she was going to work with humans, she must learn to be nice to them, hold back her anger, and be.... Civillized.

Leona looked curiously at Amber, then turned back to the view, smiled, and nodded.

"Yes. It's beautiful."
"Mhm..."

The two sat in silence for the next little while.

[I]Zack looks up at Nabshi[/I]

Zack:no I didn't rest well...I didn't rest at all...I will be getting breakfast...

[I]Zack stands up and walks off into the woods, his mask on and his spear in hand[/I]

Kool:is he always this cold?

[I]Nabshi laughs[/I]

Nabshi:the fact that he is getting us breakfast means a lot coming from him...

Emcew:he didn't always used to be so cold...he used to be rather friendly...

Danali:but?....

Sere:he went through a lot during the dark ages...we all did...

Amber:yeah...but he saw things we didn't...and lost a lot...before the war...didn't he have a girlfriend...?

Emcew:yeah he did...but she was lost during the war...and some say that she had turned...and it was him that killed her...

Nabshi:but no one knows...it is possible though...he was schoked...and went very cold after he escaped from the dark lords clutches...

Amber:yeah...he was captured for a while he said...and then escaped...everytime you asked him what happened though...he would go silient and you could see in his eyes he was remembering...

Emcew:now you won't even see that...all you might get out of him nowadays are anger...and all he has left are Æon and his home, his forest...which is proubably why he protects it so...

Nabshi:yeah...those were tough times back then...

[I]Sielence falls over the group. meanwhile Zack is out in the forest trailing two dear.[/I]

Zack:....

[I]Zack stops about a foot away from the deer, before it relizes it is there it has his dagger in it's thraot. It drops to the ground bleeding, the other deer smelling the blood looks up alarmened...as it exposes it's neck Zack throws his spear and it stabs right through the neck, setting itself in the deer's spine. The deer falls to the ground, dead before it even knew it had been hit...Zack drags both the carcasses back to the camp, Nabshi ask for apoloigies as he begins to cook them for their breakfast[/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Nabashi: -strolls around and sees Leona and Amber- Hey! How you guys doing! -looks at the sunrise- The birth and death...most buetiful chapters of life... [/B][/QUOTE]

Bryan walked up to them and sat down.

Leona turned to him, a confused expression on her face.

"The bird and death?"
"Yes."
".....Could you please explain it?"
"Hm?"
"Well... I haven't been around people for.... Almost 10 years... So... I've forgotten plenty..."
"Wow..."
"Yes... So... Could you explain?"
"I guess."

Last- (skee turns his head to his side looking over his own shoulders, it would seem that we've been spoted diamoon. diamoon quickly turns to see )

Lacin ( a Rival Rider and brother of diamoon)

Lacin: So diamoon you've come to help them.

Diamoon: of course ... but why have you come lacin .. have you felt the summoning

Skee: Diamoon .. we should go the others a wait

Lacin: *smirks* yes diamoon go watch over them

Diamoon: your not here to help them are you

Lacin: No ! of course not you fool

Diamoon: *sighs* then what are you here for

Lacin: You'll see diamoon ... you'll see (starts to cast a spell)

Lacin: ahahahahahahahahh ( casting finishs and he disappears)

Diamoon: Skee your right we'll meet up with the other riders now

Skee: lets meet up with them on that path over there ... they being heading that way soon .... Diamoon ??

Diamoon: yes skee?

Skee: are you okay?

Diamoon: yes .. lets go meet our new allies ( thinks to himself ) :demon:

Diamoon mounts Skee and they head to meet ... thier fellow riders

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Nabashi: Well you see...my people believe that every morning the sun is born again and every night it dies... [/B][/QUOTE]

"Oh. I see... Very deep..."
"Hm..."

Leona nodded, and turned once more to the horizen.

Soon, though, she stood up, and walked back to the fire.

Danali sits cross-legged, by the fire, leaning against Pavirn, who had lay down. Pavirn, having the body of a lion, purrs softly as Danali strokes her head idly, looking into the sky. Her brown eyes are slightly glazed, hair whipped around by the wind, not noticing anyone's presence.....deep in thought...

OOC: :wigout: Everyone just STOP for a minute and let me catch up! You guys are SERIOUSLY stressing me out!!! I'm gone for ONE day and you post TWO or MORE pages!! If this keeps up . . .

*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~

[I]Sere sits, curled up, with her arms around her knees, pondering just when the leader will find her, and if he's even noticed yet. [/I] He shouldn't notice, not if that spell works correctly. [I]She stares out at the sunrise, her mind filled with troubling thoughts of old wars.[/I] War . . . it's back to it's old tricks. Eluding the eyes and mind until it's too late to notice the damage . . .

OOC:Sorry Sere...thats how it happens...mmms...back to the game since we seem to get deleated for doing anything else...*walks off muttering about the mods, commen sense and logic and wishing he could burn a certin one...*

[I]Zack sits down by the fire and eats a small portion of the meat. he sielently watches all of them...watching their everymove...[/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]OOC:Sorry Sere...thats how it happens...mmms...back to the game since we seem to get deleated for doing anything else...*walks off muttering about the mods, commen sense and logic and wishing he could burn a certin one...*

[I]Zack sits down by the fire and eats a small portion of the meat. he sielently watches all of them...watching their everymove...[/I] [/B][/QUOTE]

:OOC:

Anti. Don't worry about it. :) If he deletes it... We can all stay in touch... :) Through PMs, other threads, emails, and chatrooms. K?

:IC:

Leona smiled, and scratched Shadow behind the ears.
"Heh. Cute."

She gave the animal one last pat on the head, then looked at Zack.
"...What are you so uptight about?"