Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkred]Wow, you can charm the pants off any girl with that line. Then again I can think of at least 43 other things I could do with a girl that doesn't include Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Two player Target Smash sounds pretty neat though.[/color]
  • Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[quote name='Aceburner]Waitaminit, c-could that be a [b']coin battle!?[/b][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]It seems that way. :animesigh

I kinda hate to say this, but [COLOR="DarkRed"]haku[/COLOR] has some of the worst ideas about characters I've heard. Naruto is in no way a Nintendo star. In the first place, he's not even specific to Nintendo?he's a money-maker tied to a popular anime; in the second place, the only reason he's even popular is because of the rabid Narutards, and if they ever get a say in the roster list....; in the third place, do you really want to hear "Believe It!" every time some twit hits the taunt button?; and finally, no. Just no.

Same with One Piece.

Anywho, now that I'm done ranting, I think co-op event matches is an interesting concept. Not absolutely amazing, but nifty. I'm certain it'll be fun. :D[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]It seems that way. :animesigh

I kinda hate to say this, but [COLOR=DarkRed]haku[/COLOR] has some of the worst ideas about characters I've heard. Naruto is in no way a Nintendo star. In the first place, he's not even specific to Nintendo?he's a money-maker tied to a popular anime; in the second place, the only reason he's even popular is because of the rabid Narutards, and if they ever get a say in the roster list....; in the third place, do you really want to hear "Believe It!" every time some twit hits the taunt button?; and finally, no. Just no.

Same with One Piece.[/FONT][/quote] Agreed. This game generally looks like it's going to be a ton of fun, but if any anime/manga characters were ever confirmed, I would immediately forget about everything else and disown Nintendo forever.
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]It seems that way. :animesigh

I kinda hate to say this, but [COLOR="DarkRed"]haku[/COLOR] has some of the worst ideas about characters I've heard.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Eh, don't worry. He's joking. If he wasn't I'd have to personally kill him. What do you think about Candle Jack, though? I think it'd be grea
Posted
[quote name='Aceburner']Eh, don't worry. He's joking. If he wasn't I'd have to personally kill him. What do you think about Candle Jack, though? I think it'd be grea[/QUOTE]


Dont worry every one I wish there were a sarcastic tone button for a computer, cause I was trying to make a joke since the companies don't works together, and naruto is annoying, Ive joked with ace for a while, we thought it was a stupid Idea thats why we put it on here, because I personally enjoy bad jokes.

The whole candle jack thing, it would be cool, but come on, can you say UNBEATABLE WITHOUT PIE!!!!!!!!!( and steel graters and bricks).

I am gonna love this two player cooperation, it will be so fun for me and songsofso
Posted
[FONT=Arial]Didn't Candle Jack come from Freakazoid? Unless I am mistaken, Freakazoid was a cartoon before it was a game (if it even made it to being a game), so I'd say no. As much as I hate to be elitist, these are supposed to be Nintendo's all-stars.

I've been wondering, though. Is there a reason your posts keep getting cut off before the last few letters, guys? :p

Diggin' the rotating stage.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Didn't Candle Jack come from Freakazoid? Unless I am mistaken, Freakazoid was a cartoon before it was a game (if it even made it to being a game), so I'd say no. As much as I hate to be elitist, these are supposed to be Nintendo's all-stars.

I've been wondering, though. Is there a reason your posts keep getting cut off before the last few letters, guys? :p[/FONT][/QUOTE]
Correctness, and to my knowledge, Freakazoid has never seen a video game release. However, your next point brings me to mine: You're doing it wrong. You see, If you say Candle Jack, he is supposed to abduct you before you finish pos
Posted
[quote name='Aceburner']Correctness, and to my knowledge, Freakazoid has never seen a video game release. However, your next point brings me to mine: You're doing it wrong. You see, If you say Candle Jack, he is supposed to abduct you before you finish pos[/QUOTE]

yes you must acknowledge this, Candle jack is a old cartoon on freakazoid.

Also I wouldn't call it a "rotating stage" maybe just a inversing stage cause a lot of the stages move. Oh and ace you need to call me A.S
Posted
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/kirby/kirby_071220s.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[FONT=Arial]This is quite possibly one of the funniest images I've ever seen. :animesmil[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Aceburner']I second this motion with explosive laughter.

Was I the only one who thought that Diddy Kong Kirby might be Pokemon Trainer Kirby before seeing Squirtle Kirby?[/QUOTE]

No. I did, remember i was there. but my question is why did they only reveal[B] 1[/B] special move? it says Special [U]Moves[/U], is that Kirby's only one? I'm thinking not but I wanted a little more info
Posted
Update: Classic Wario.

Now THIS is what I'm talking about! As far as I'm concerned, he can end it right here. This game is officially complete.

Now release it already (Just kidding, Sakurai, unless you're not planning to add Earthworm Jim. Then you should either rethink your stance or release it now.)
Posted
Ha. At first when I read this I was like "What the heck is F-Flab"?( as apposed to like A,B,C-flab?) I feel retarded. No remark ace.:animeangr

I think sonics final smash is pretty cool^_^ but is that all it does? can you attack? or is it just speed. but if you have played the gamecube [U]sonic adventure 2 battle [/U] you should know of the coolness of super sonic.
Posted
This is an amazing feature! Its going to be so fun to do something like this. these people are absolutely genius, I wish they were a religion! ( O.K no I dont its just an expression:animeangr) but ya this is sooooooooooo cool
Posted
[quote name='Aceburner']Okaaay, so it's Pokemon with trophies? Seems like more of a lame gimmick than anything else. Ah, well. I won't knock it till I've tried it.[/QUOTE]

How is this like Pokemon?
Posted
It’s like Pokemon in the sense that the player has to weaken the enemy down first and if the player is fortunate enough to have a trophy stand near by, the player can throw it at the enemy like a pokeball to catch it. I actually think it’s pretty neat and it should be a lot of fun.

And I totally dig the new Coin Launcher mode, much more interesting than Melee’s slot machine. With these past few updates, I think getting trophies will be a lot more rewarding this time around.
Posted
[quote name='Aceburner']Dragoon.

Freaking sweet.

Anyone else instantly think of Final Fantasy when you saw the title?

Actually, a Dragoon wouldn't be a half bad fighter...[/QUOTE]

uhhh no. I didn't. well only because Ive played Kirby air ride, I know what it is, its a pretty cool feature though.
Posted
[B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Well the new items look pretty cool. And I like how the stages change. That was one reason why the stages got boring on Smash 64, they were always the same.

But is Captain Falcon out of this title? He was my favorite character on 64. Maybe I need a new favorite?

There are a lot of new characters though and that's cool, I just don't see why they (possibly) removed two of the old characters.

Balance issues maybe?
[/FONT][/COLOR][/B]
Posted
[SIZE="1"][FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="Purple"]Oh, God. On SSBM, me and my friends sometimes piss off our other friends (well, the other one or two players) by randomly pausing the game and laughing at the poses and positions our fighters happened to be in. I can't believe we were rofl'ing over it all, zooming, etc. for I think like half an hour total.

I really hope they have a much better screenshot'ing mode. I hated Melee's a lot. <:l[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Lilt'][B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Well the new items look pretty cool. And I like how the stages change. That was one reason why the stages got boring on Smash 64, they were always the same.

But is Captain Falcon out of this title? He was my favorite character on 64. Maybe I need a new favorite?

There are a lot of new characters though and that's cool, I just don't see why they (possibly) removed two of the old characters.

Balance issues maybe?
[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, unfortunately C.F is out.and so is Gannondorf .
Only 2? no no no, they removed a lot more as it seems so far.
Posted
[color=#4B0082]Just because a character hasn't been shown on Smash Bros. Dojo doesn't mean they won't return in SSBB. I'm betting most of the SSBM characters will be returning, considering that all of the SSB characters made the jump to SSBM before.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...