Queen Asuka Posted December 25, 2001 Author Posted December 25, 2001 [color=crimson]Hey Anna, maybe you can come over on Thursday or so and we can go see the movie again! I want to go see it at Am Star because the theatre is WAAAAAAAAAAAY better! So yeah, I'll call you this week. Anywho, yeah you guys, all the girls are in love with Legolas. He's the best character in the whole frickin book. You just wait Anna until you see him in action, in the book that is. He is portrayed so well in the book. Way better than in the movie, let me tell you. I have almost went on a quest to get Legolas pictures. I have another one somewhere around here that I got off of AOL. It's so CUTE! ^_^[/color]
Pirate Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 When i first saw the movie[i have seen it 3 times]i thought strider would be the big female attraction.:rolleyes:
Guest megafury1500 Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 Man this movie rocked!Legolas was cool....The battle between Aragon(aka Strider)and that Orc was awsome....but Harry Potter?:therock: WHO IN THE BLUE BLAZES OF HECK LIKES HARRY POTTER?!
Anna Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [i]I[/i] in the 'blue blazes of heck' like Harry Potter! (books more than the movie..... by a landslide). I just got back from seeing LOTR the [i]third[/i] time, and tomorrow I see it again for the forth. ^_^ I'll never get tired of it................ *Legolas......... Elijah Baggins..... :rotflmao: (j/k)*
Guest Akito Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by megafury1500 [/i] [B]Man this movie rocked!Legolas was cool....The battle between Aragon(aka Strider)and that Orc was awsome....but Harry Potter?:therock: WHO IN THE BLUE BLAZES OF HECK LIKES HARRY POTTER?! [/B][/QUOTE] I say, lets poison potheads cup of tea and make it turn blue, then tell him it's the new tea with the blue berry flavor! MWHAHAHAHAHA, I'm so evil, i scare myself sometimes!
NorykoAngelcry Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B]Oh yeah, I definately believe he was actually shooting those arrows. I read somewhere that the actors were to do all stunts/actions whenever possible, and shooting arrows is certainly a feat that can be accomplished. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]You are correct that almost every actor did his or her own stunts. Out of them all, Aragorn/Strider (AKA - Viggo Mortensen) preformed the most. He was the most active character and most serious about getting the parts just right. Oh, and just a side note - While I did like Harry Potter, it in no way compares to this movie (seen it five times, probably never going to see Harry Potter again). ^_^ Just me though, soooo sorry if that offends anyone) [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Anna Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i] [B] [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]You are correct that almost every actor did his or her own stunts. Out of them all, Aragorn/Strider (AKA - Viggo Mortensen) preformed the most. He was the most active character and most serious about getting the parts just right. Oh, and just a side note - While I did like Harry Potter, it in no way compares to this movie (seen it five times, probably never going to see Harry Potter again). ^_^ Just me though, soooo sorry if that offends anyone) [/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Heck yeah, Aragorn kicks....... and I agree, LOTR is [i]way[/i] better than Harry Potter. I've seen Harry Potter once, and just got back from seeing LOTR for my forth time. Ow..... my butt was so sore.... ^_^;
Soccer 4 Life Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 Lord of the rings is one of the best movie I've ever seen and if you read the books before even watching the movie you would say the same thing "IT KICKS ***" .............. Anyway Legolas was the best one throughout the whole movie!!! :therock: :mrt: Peace!!:naughty: :demon:
Anna Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i] [B].............. Anyway Legolas was the best one throughout the whole movie!!![/B][/QUOTE] HERE HERE!! :D *sighs*.......
Guest Akito Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 Stop staring at Legolas's :butthead: !!! It's annoying!!! ruins the movie!
Soccer 4 Life Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B]Stop staring at Legolas's :butthead: !!! It's annoying!!! ruins the movie! [/B][/QUOTE] :therock: :therock: :therock: :therock: :therock: Who are you referring to?????
Chris.C Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [color=green]It is a good movie,I saw it the other day.It has a sucky ending though.If you play zelda games you will know what i m talking about when i say that the elf guy looks like link.[/color]
Guest Akito Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i] [B] :therock: :therock: :therock: :therock: :therock: Who are you referring to????? [/B][/QUOTE] Queen and Anna.
tetsuo Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 i agree with whomever has been saying that legolas is the best in th movie. he looks great (no im not gay). but hes awesome. he so quick and agile, and he has my sort of weapon.
Anna Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] Queen and Anna. [/B][/QUOTE] Whoa, whoa now! Who says we're looking at his :butthead: ?! I dunno 'bout Asuka :therock: but I'm looking at his face, his hair, and just his whole character......... gah the charisma he has, everything about Legolas is like, perfection! He has grace, chivalry, bravery, poise, and he still tears apart orc as well as Aragorn!
Queen Asuka Posted January 6, 2002 Author Posted January 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B] Whoa, whoa now! Who says we're looking at his :butthead: ?! I dunno 'bout Asuka :therock: but I'm looking at his face, his hair, and just his whole character......... gah the charisma he has, everything about Legolas is like, perfection! He has grace, chivalry, bravery, poise, and he still tears apart orc as well as Aragorn! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]Now ME, I'm noticing ALL angles of Legolas...I noticed that he is wearing white spandex and green thigh highs...now THAT looks good to me...and he is so BUILT and he has such a nice body and a nice....YEAH...and his hair is beautiful, too...I have a shrine to him in my room. I pay homage to him EVERYDAY...I'm going to start an affiliation...L.O.L...Lovers of Legolas, and I'm the president!!!!!!! Now Aragorn was a cutie, but ELIJAH BAGGINS ruled too! *LOL Anna, that was sooooooo funny!*[/color]
Anna Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 o_O Yeah Tori, we all know how you are......... (lol,.. j/k) Well, while I think Legolas is the epitamy of perfection, I [i]do[/i] have a thing for Elijah BAGGINS.. (lol!) He's so........ almost pretty! it's kinda scary..... o.O but seriously, he has the perfect facial structure, and GORGEOUS blue eyes..... But yeah, I suppose Orlando Greenleaf's good-lookin', too, although I prefer Legolas Bloom... it must be the ears.... and the hair...... :D
Fall Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 I just saw Lord Of The Rings today! :D I must say, very good show, and geez, that 3 hours went mighty quick! It felt like only half an hour..... :rolleyes:
Queen Asuka Posted January 7, 2002 Author Posted January 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B]o_O Yeah Tori, we all know how you are......... (lol,.. j/k) Well, while I think Legolas is the epitamy of perfection, I [i]do[/i] have a thing for Elijah BAGGINS.. (lol!) He's so........ almost pretty! it's kinda scary..... o.O but seriously, he has the perfect facial structure, and GORGEOUS blue eyes..... But yeah, I suppose Orlando Greenleaf's good-lookin', too, although I prefer Legolas Bloom... it must be the ears.... and the hair...... :D [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]I happen to LIKE Orlando, too...but I just like Legolas more...it HAS to be the ears..his ears are sooooooooooo sexy...and his dark eyebrows and light fair hair and UGH...I am so obsessed! You can HAVE Elijah, Legolas is totally mine. By the way, thanks for becoming a PROUD member! *laughs*[/color]
Vegitto4 Posted January 7, 2002 Posted January 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B] [color=crimson].... You can HAVE Elijah, Legolas is totally mine. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] So anna is gonna have me huh?? sounds spiffy, she is pretty, as are you QA, o wait, you know that already.:naughty: :tasty:
Anna Posted January 7, 2002 Posted January 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B] So anna is gonna have me huh?? sounds spiffy, she is pretty, as are you QA, o wait, you know that already.:naughty: :tasty: [/B][/QUOTE] (lol) Oh yeah, you know I WANT you :naughty: ;) ('specially if you look like Elijah... POST A PIC OF YOU!!) ^_^
Queen Asuka Posted January 7, 2002 Author Posted January 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B] (lol) Oh yeah, you know I WANT you :naughty: ;) ('specially if you look like Elijah... POST A PIC OF YOU!!) ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]Amen! I want to see the Elijah Baggins look-a-like!!!!!!!!![/color]
Anna Posted January 7, 2002 Posted January 7, 2002 *starts chanting* yeeeeahhh! C'mon Vegitto, post a piccy already! Elijah Baggins is gorgeous.... :love2:
Queen Asuka Posted January 11, 2002 Author Posted January 11, 2002 [color=crimson]Ya know, since I'm starting a fanfic on LOTR, I wonder if anyone has any ideas on how I should go about it? I mean, I've made sort of an outline and I put me and Anna into the story and I have some very ODD twists..but does anyone have a suggestion for me? Just wondering! :D[/color]
Vegitto4 Posted January 11, 2002 Posted January 11, 2002 I will try, I hope you guys like BAGGY pants. its what I wear. I am trying to get a pic as we speak...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now