OtakuBoards

What OtakuBoards members would you like to meet?

Boo

[quote name='Billy Shears][B]Tical Blue[/B']: He seems very cool and laid back. I like that.[/quote]

I feel loved :D

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Blase[/COLOR]: Because Blase is awesome, sexy, and a fun person. If I met her in real life, I'd give her a big hug ^.^ also, i think it helps to meet someone if you're going to be their *****.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a few I'd like to meet but 2 that I really want to meet.

Sojiro47-It's really fun talking to him.He seems like a really cool person.Plus he said he'd like to meet me too.

and Kurayami Oji--He said that we could just talk and seems as if he can be serious and be fun at the same time.

I'd of course like to meet everyone else too :animesmil

[COLOR=Navy]Charlie: Must I explain why? He is the only one on this message board that I got the closest to. He's sweet, funny, I can't help but love him. The bestest friend anyone can have. The best thing about ever joining this message board.

Panda, Des: would be nice to meet cause I remember pulling a few allnighters on AIM with Des and chatting with Panda. Some day I will travel the 1 hour it takes to get to her town and see her....one of these days.[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=DimGray]Who would I like to meet from OB? In the flesh? Why, that's an easy one! [b]Every single new member[/b].

Why?

So I could line them all up and smack them one at a time with an official [b]MLA[/b] handbook. Maybe I'd make a second trip down the line with a dictionary. If I had the energy, that is.

Also, I'd like to meet [b]anyone who has ever been so kind as to talk to me[/b] on the boards (in an insulting manner or not) because, you know, I'm a loser on here and nobody ever talks to me.

[/color][/size]

Well I'd like to meet some of the new members and give them a print of the rules here. But All joking aside.

Dragon Warrior- The king of pop? Screw that. This guy is the comedy king. SIS is funny. Nut. Wonder what his new project is about? The one in his signature.

Keyblade Weilder- He makes good RP's. He's a fanperson of KH like me. Fangirls. What a funny word. But he bows a lot.

All the moderaters- Why? I don't know why but it would be cool.

Tical Blue- He's cool, calm, who knows about collected. He is usiually in an up or
down mood. He posts a lot in the lounge as well.

madwitch5- actually he's my best friend. I know him to. He rides my bus. ne of my best friends too. 5 feet taller than me though.

UH, Split Keyblader? Keyblade Wielder is a she.

But onto who I'd like to meet...

Dragon Warrior, because my RL friend says he is the divine god of comedy.

Keyblade Wielder, because not onlt is she a girl that likes videogames, shes a girl that actually debates video game storylines with me! And she's Hawaiian(sp?) to boot!

Kitty, because she's a good roleplayer, and thats reason enough.

Acheron, because he complimented me on my writing skills, and I'd like to meet the guy who has such decorative posts.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]I've made so many new friends in the past few weeks, so I would like to add more.

[B]Acheron[/B]- He might be an adult, but I love him so much because he understands my fangirly-ness over Riku and Kingdom Hearts. I've had an AIM conversation with him once and we'd RP... and I can't wait to talk to him again. He is so nice, funny and a hell of an RPer.

[B]Doublehex[/B]- I met him through RiflesAtRecess and he's totally awesome. We discuss RP plots, stories and video game stories. He's just awesome to talk to... plus he helps me with my RPs. n.n

[B]Revelation[/B]- Because I would like to meet this nice and wonderful person.

[B]Athena[/B]- We've talked a little in a chatroom and she's the nicest damn person evar. She gives awesome hugs, too. =3

[B]DW[/B]- Because I would like to further our conversation on babies.

[B]Sakura[/B]- Her attitude and RPing makes me envy her yet love her so much. She helps me out and we always talk about our favorite bishis.

[B]Jokopoko[/B]- Because he will always be my one and only Digi Master.

[B]Kitty[/B]- Because her RP posts are teh sex and she's so awesome.. I luff her!

And anyone else I forgot... gomen. n.n[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Sorry KW! I accidently forgot the S. So I will edit that. Plus here's an add on of the people I'd like to meet.

Acheron- He loves KH. A lot. He has crazy ideas to. Acheron the forgotten keyblade.
Good keyblade actually. He sounds like he has an inner funny side as well.

I apologize for having so many posts, I keep finding out about more people who are totally awesome ^.^

Also, Split Keyblader, you are now officially awesome XD

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Doublehex[/COLOR]: I haven't really had the chance to talk to this dude yet, but the guy is awesome. He's a great writer and he and I have a lot in common. Plus he's an EVA fan, and that's always cool. He's even inspired me to go buy Elfen Lied. I think that if Doublehex and I teamed up we could form a superduo of writers and compile a great story.

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]I?ve been meaning to post in this thread. The only problem I see is that the list of people I would like to meet is rather long. There are quite a few people here who I would like to actually meet. Anyway?

Mariskah; SunfallE & Aaryanna: Primarily because they were the very first friends I made here. I met all three of them over at myOtaku before I became a member here. That and since they all live in Utah meeting them would rather cool since they live close to where I am.

James: Because he?s the first person I ever chatted with using a program like AIM. Most of my friends either live close or don?t use the Internet. So I want to meet one of the friendliest people I?ve ever chatted with online.

Desbreko; Panda & pretty much all the moderators here, because watching them in action helped me to learn so much about the boards. Plus all of them are fairly nifty and downright cool.

And then there are all the amazing artists and those who do RPG?s and the list just goes on and on. In all honesty, I?d love to have some big OtakuBoards get together where we all went to the same anime convention or something. That way I could get to meet quite a few of the people here. :)[/COLOR]

[size=1]

Gavin Brown [Dragon Warrior] rocks my socks. Too bad I didn't get to see him while I was in MI.

PAche. You're still awesome, you sock-freak, you.

I s'pose I'd like to meet some of the people from the Art Studio. Retri, KW, Stuart, White, Boo, and everyone else. If not only because I admire them so much.

And Zeke. She kicked my butt in the HB!. So that means she must be awesome :D

[/size]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i]Oh wow[/i][/b]... So many posts...:animesmil [/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]I have five [b][i][5][/i][/b] people that I'd like to meet fom [b][i]Otaku:[/i][/b][/size][/font]

[center][u][i][b][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]=========================[/size][/font][/b][/i][/u][/center]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i]#1)[/i][/b] [b][i][u][color=royalblue]Keyblade Wielder:[/color][/u][/i][/b] My goodness, she's the best thing that's ever happened to me on the Internet! Not only can she RP with the best, but she's actually the [b][i]first friend[/i][/b] I made by way of [b][i]IMing.[/i][/b] [b][i][color=royalblue](Thank Gawd for AOL and AIM!)[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

[size=3][font=Palatino Linotype][b][i]#2)[/i][/b] [b][i][u]Raiyuu:[/u][/i][/b] When I looked at [b][i][u]'Otaku Boards: Survivor'[/u][/i][/b] and saw [b][i][u]Raiyuu[/u][/i][/b], I was captivated by his [b][i]originality[/i][/b]. Yes, the Survivor RP was pure awesomness but I wanted to talk to [b][i][u]Raiyuu[/u][/i][/b] whenever the oppurtunities presented itself because of him being the RP. [b][i](I know he's a busy person.)[/i][/b] I would like to get to know him [b][i]without the moderator hat on[/i][/b] because I think [b][i](based off of the posts from the Survivor RP)[/i][/b] that there is more to him than just a person who closes down threads from spamming. [b][i] [/i][/b][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=Palatino Linotype][b][i]Edit: [/i][/b]Oh yeah, and [b][i][u]Raiyuu[/u][/i][/b] likes [b][i]Ling Xiaoyu[/i][/b] from [b][i]Tekken[/i][/b]. [b][i](I [color=darkred]<3[/color] Ling)[/i][/b] Anyone who can recognize the potential and coolness of that character [i][b](Chain combos anyone?)[/b][/i] has my vote [b][i][u]anyday[/u][/i][/b].[/font][/size]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i]#3)[/i][/b] [b][i][u][color=darkred]Sazabi:[/color][/u][/i][/b] He is the first one I actually took a liking to when I became a member of [b][i]OB[/i][/b]. When he first appeared in the RP, [b][i][u]Underground[/u][/i][/b], I had the username, [b][i][u]Destovi[/u][/i][/b], then. When we had our first fight scene, it rocked! [b][i][color=darkred](Even though he left me for dead!)[/color][/i][/b] I still RP with him from time to time whenever an RP of his strikes my fancy.[/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i]Edit 2:[/i][/b] I can't believe that [b][i][color=darkred][u]Sazabi[/u][/color][/i][/b] didn't mention me in [u][i][b]any[/b][/i][/u] of his posts in this thread!! :animeangr [b][i][/i][/b] S'okay though, at least I care about you [b][i][u][color=darkred]Sazabi[/color][/u][/i][/b]![/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i][color=black]#4)[/color][/i][/b] [color=indigo][b][i][u]Doublehex[/u]:[/i][/b][/color] [b][i]OMG[/i][/b], this guy can [b][i][u]post[/u][/i][/b]! He awes me everytime with his captivating stories and humorous antics. [b][i]Sometimes, it actually feels like i'm reading from an [u]actual book[/u]![/i][/b] No bull, the guy is great![/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i][color=black]#5)[/color][/i][/b] [color=darkgreen][b][i][u]Split Keyblader[/u]:[/i][/b][/color] A very [b][i]good[/i][/b] soul who [b][i][color=darkred]<3[/color][/i][/b]'s Kingdom Hearts as much as [b][i][u]Keyblade Wielder[/u][/i][/b] or myself. :animesmil [/size][/font]

[center][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][u][i][b]=========================[/b][/i][/u][/size][/font][/center]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i]People who intrest my curiosity are the ones who I put down. Sorry for those I missed...[/i][/b][/size][/font]

I forgot some people.

bodhidharma--He's a really interesting person.He's really fun to talk to.And he seems really cool. ;)

aoi_hikaru-She likes Utada hikaru's song Sakura drops just as much as I do. :D

Leon Fury-He's really good at writing scripts and their really funny. :catgirl:

I think that's it.

[quote name='Tical Blue][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Doublehex[/COLOR']: I haven't really had the chance to talk to this dude yet, but the guy is awesome. He's a great writer and he and I have a lot in common. Plus he's an EVA fan, and that's always cool. He's even inspired me to go buy Elfen Lied. I think that if Doublehex and I teamed up we could form a superduo of writers and compile a great story.[/quote]
[font=trebuchet ms]He's a personal friend of mine, I kind of dragged him here because of his interests. Believe me, you're not missing much. :p

And since I'm here, I'm going to add [b]Keyblade Wielder[/b] to the growing list of amazing people I've met through OB and would like to see in person. She seems like a perpetually happy and cute-mannered person and was very easy to get along with. Probably the fastest friend I've ever made. >_>; Awesome, awesome person.[/font]

[QUOTE]Originally posted by [B]Katana[/B]
Blayze: There were two RPGs I was in with her, and damn, that was fun. We formed the Three Crazy Musketeers with Wasabi and...ugh. Eggnog, strip-bon, etc. Lots of fun. She just cracked me with her posts, because they'd be so insane and yet relatively thought out. X3[/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=slategray]I do believe that was me. XD I miss our Rurouni Kenshin eggnog parties. I still talk to Alex(Wasabi) but I haven't been in contact with you lately. What happened fellow Musketeer? Oh, damn, remember the sex slaves? Haha.

I don't remember if I posted on this yet... but.. err... I'm sure I have. So I'll just add people.

[B]Tical Blue:[/B] Aww, so cute. YOU NEED TO GET MSN MESSENGER! Or something. Because I'm too lazy to PM people.
But, Tical, you're cool. I like your ideas and you seem to be someone I'd hang out with around the clock.

[B]Acheron:[/b] Just so we could talk about Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask. Dang. I wish I could have some pictures of when you dressed up as the big Tux man.[/color][/size]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=1][COLOR=Black]hey I got mention [STRIKE]once[/STRIKE] twice. how nice.

ok, I thinik I've finalised my list, here it goes:[list]
[*][B]Keyblade Wielder[/B] - She's such a jumpy and giddy person, talking to her, kinda brightens up my day. Albeit she ignores me half of the time, plus she [B][I] is [/B][/I] the[B][I] best[/B][/I] artist I've ever met. too bad we arent keeping in touch anymore. :animedepr
[*][B]Animetruth[/B] - She a great philosopher, she helps me out now and again, not with average advice but, stuff a philosopher would tell her friends, which is [B][I] always [/B][/I] a plus in my point of view, it just sounds so stoic when you actually get her to speak like a person. we also can not keep in touch due to that she's in hospital, or I havent messaged her, due to the fact that I'm overcoming my depression by myself.
[*][B]DarkisMine[/B] - She's like a little sister to me, I mean she comes to me when she's confused or just bored, right now we're collaborating to fabricate an rp, and she showed me what emo is like. thank goodness I'm not emo.
[*][B]Hanabishi Recca[/B] - Dude, this guy he is like a saint I mean he managed to restore my faith in God, and trust me that took awhile, showed me around the OB, and, he showed me one of the most important things in life: [spoiler] getting laid [B][I] is not [/B][/I] the meaning of life.[/spoiler] he's also very interesting to hold AIM conversations with.
[*][B]Sakura[/B] - well since I'm still new to this rp'ing stuff I went to her for advice, and guess what, I'm doing better in my posting quality, just by holding an AIM conversation with her, massive kudos for that.
[*][B]Azerath[/B] - she came up to me with an offering, and I agreed, turns out I'll be in a rp by the time school starts. Her writing style's pretty well executed.
[*][B]Panda[/B] - Cos she's is the coolest moderator, I've met, she managed to shoot down a consipracy theory, that was getting on my nerves, in a nice way. plus everytime I look at her avitar, it reminds me of something I keep forgetting to do during the day.
[*][B]Lumpy3922[/B] - we met through a reply I made about a thread about clumsyness, and she found it very interesting that I can shake physical pain off, since then we talked about a bunch of random things and have become friends, knowing another random person is always a good thing.
[*][B]Charles[/B] - He has a really really good [albeit a little odd] sense of humour, I love the wiivoultion banner. ^_^
[/list]

ok, I think that's eveybody...

thank you for yor time.

Now: Talk [Junkie XL Remix]
Artist: Coldplay
Album: X & Y

- Leon Fury [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Well I feel all warm inside.
So to make other people feel warm I will pour fire on you. Okay dumb joke. But here is my full list.

Acheron- Well he is a big fan of Kingdom Hearts. A big fan is an understatement. More like to much soace filled fan of KH. he is nice to talk to. Oviously in his posts he likes to talk loud and with emphasis. Here is an example: So did you see [B][COLOR=Blue]M.A.S.H[/COLOR][/B] last night? [I][U]It was cool![/U][/I] Sorry Acheron just a little friendly fire.

Keyblade Weilder- Who could stay mad at this gal. She is one of the most polite people I've met on the boards. She shares fandom of Kingdom hearts as well. But otherwise she is one of the best people I've met on the boards. So KW hats of to you. Like your drawing too.

Tical Blue- He is a great writer. He has his ups and downs. But all in all he's a pretty good kid. Well Teenager. But you know what I mean. he was rude to me once. But apologized. I would have accepted it without him telling me.

Doublehex-Well he's a great writer as well. I liked his idea turning DDS into an RPG. Hope you pull it off. Like your banner as well. As acheron said you feel like a novel. Or something like that.

Indifference- He gives good help. Thanks to him I know a lot about story elements. He told me to use hotmail for spell check. I use hotmail a lot but I did not know it had spell check. He told me about it and I've been using it once in a while.

Dragon warrioer-Funny man. Slackers in Slacks was probobly a good idea on his part. Or i mean it wasn't a mistake to make. Did god give him a gift? but otherwise he is a good wrighter. God that sentence gets old. So he is a good novelist. Even though he doesn't wright novels.
I give you all Otakupoints. But they just don't matter. That's right they are about as useless as the story in a hentai.

Acheron-10,000
Keyblade Wielder-10,000
Tical Blue-10,000
Doublehex- 10,000
Indifference-9999
Dragon Warrior-9999

Okay got carried away. But that's my list. updates formed later...

Ok, I'm adding on to my list. So here is the complete list of OB-folks I want to meet.

[B]Azarath[/B]-Like I said before, I enjoy talking to Azarath. She PM'ed me about one of our Banned members, and thing went uphill from there. I just love talking to her, always making me laugh. Though I don't think she means to, but hey!

[B]The Boss[/B]-I haven't had too deep of conversations with him, but He's a Martial Artist. If that's not reason enough, then I don't know what is. I really would like to spar with him. We both like to kick, so the matches would be kick on kick.

[B]Liveinmybubble[/B]-Ok, before you kill me for wanting to meet the person behind the "Adminstrator Conspiricy" threads, I want to explain. I PM this guy about his sheer stupidity for starting the "Conspiricy part 2" thread. The I started to talk to him. I love this guy's sence of humor.

[B]Aceburner[/B]-Alright, I admit it. I already know Ace. But if I didn't, I would want to. Ace has a sence of humor like none other

I aslo want to meet everyone of you who said, "Sojiro is so stupid. How can he think that?", so I can show exactly how stupid I am.

[Color=DarkBlue]I have alot of friends here on OB and I wouldn't trade any of 'em for the world, but there are very few I'd like to actually take the time and effort to meet. I'm lazy like that. :p

[Center][B]Solo, Lady K. and Mimminx[/b]: Without you guys, I'm pretty sure I'd be a broken mess in therapy, so a huge applause for all three of you. Besides, we need to play scrabble together and have a sleep over with pillow fights and popcorn and board games. Yes, and don't forget our Ski Trip!!!!!

[B]Jamie/Ezekiel[/B]: In the two/three years we've been friends, I've yet to find someone I've clicked so well with on or off line. From the first time we chatted, I knew something would blossom from it. That was only the begining... RPG planning, problem solving and being the should to cry on, I don't think I could hang around OB if you left Jamie.

[B]Annie/Athena[/B]: My twin sister and for very good reason too. It seems like no matter what, we always seem to be going through the same motions. I'm sad, she's sad. I'm really happy, she's usually got a reason to be happy too. I've yet to come to a point in my life where Annie doesn't seem to share at least a little bit of my feelings. Annie, you rock.[/center]

If I've forgotten someone, it's either because I'm not paying attention or you're not worth my little energy I do spend. ^^[/color]

I must now add 2 more people and I think that's it.

chaos Alvis-at first they seemed kind of shy but started to seem as if they were outward and honest with me.

intothemyst-they like to ask questions just as much as I do.And he agreede to be in my story and be the character I finally needed somebody to be.

[B]I'm just gonna go ahead and say Kevster. (Haha I said Kevster)

RiflesAtRecess- Just recently started talking to him (Today, lol) and I guess he would be cool to meet. :animesmil Anybody that likes Miyazaki, Freddy, Jason, and Emo music is a friend of mine, :D.

liveinmybubble- Umm...yeah... Because of you, we all learned the evil plans of the Admin. empire! :animesmil [/B]

• 3 weeks later...
[COLOR=SeaGreen][B][FONT=Tahoma]Lets see... Where to start?
Ah, yes, the beginning is always good.

[U][B]bodhidharma[/B][/U]: He's just plain flippin' awesome! I always laugh when I'm talking to him, and we're both completely random. I remember the first thing he said to me was "Howdy.... BEANS". Ah, good times. And he's Canadian! Canada rocks.

[U][B]Leon Fury[/B][/U]: He's my OB big brother! We talk about the strangest things. He confuses me a lot, but I'm easily confused. He also plays the bass guitar, which is cool. [spoiler] Oi, Leon, how's the Xbox 360 I gave you? Just remember not to get it wet![/spoiler]

[U][B]mewmewninja45[/B][/U]: One day, she randomly pm'd me. I'm glad she did, because we have a lot in common. And she helped me pick out my avi! Yay!

[U][B]1nOnlyCloud[/B][/U]: One of the first dudes I ever talked to on the OB. He's pretty cool, and I really enjoy talking to him. And, oh yeah! He helped me find a background for MyO.

[U][B]DNAngel360[/B][/U]: She and I both hate Risa from DNAngel. 'Nuff said.

[U][B]lumpy3922[/B][/U]: I don't see her 'round here much anymore, but when I do, we talk about strange things. Like lava lamps!

[U]Hanabishi Recca[/U]: He totally rocks for helping me out with Final Fantasy X. Huzzah!

I'm sorry if I forgot you. I can't remember everything, seeing as how I'm a Blonde.[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

Hm, well I can actually respond to this thread now since i know quite a few people :P.

So let's see, my list:

-[b]Kitty[/b] - She's probably my very first friend on OB, the first one i had PM convos with and the first one i IMed. She's one of the sweetest people i've ever had the pleasure of talking to and one of my favorite people to RP with. She's also known as MLR (she knows what it means :P). Revey = teh awesomeness :D (and her chibi doodles rule too)

-[b]Sakura[/b] - Also one of my first friends from OB who i enjoy speaking to via IM, as well as my unofficial OB history teacher. She got me reading the old OB Survivor and told me about all the good ol days before my time :P. She's also another great RPer who i'm looking forward to doing many more with.

-[b]Keyblade Wielder[/b] - Another awesome person to talk to, and the first person to express appreciation for my RPing :cool: She's also my fave gfx maker on OB, and my hawaiin tour guide :P. Looking forward to more RPs with her as well.

There are a few other people that i'm interested in getting to know more about so until then i won't put them down so i won't have a short little section only saying "I wanna meet him/her because they seem cool". Don't wanna make anyone feel unimportant :P.