Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Aaryanna][COLOR=SeaGreen']The person below me has run around naked in their front yard. (doing it as a little kid counts :p )[/COLOR][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Uhh, I can't be sure of that one so I'm going to pray False.

The person below me has had to mow the lawn in the last two days.[/SIZE]
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]False. Jumping off of things usually hurts you. :animesigh [/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]TPBM has used a jump - rope before.[/size][/font]
Posted
[COLOR=SeaGreen][QUOTE=Oblivion][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]False. Jumping off of things usually hurts you. :animesigh [/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]TPBM has used a jump - rope before.[/size][/font][/QUOTE]
Actually no. I don?t even have a jump rope. It just never looked like it would be any fun.

The person below me has at one point actually eaten Dog or Cat food. Again doing it as a kid counts. ^_^[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=Aaryanna][color=seagreen]
Actually no. I don?t even have a jump rope. It just never looked like it would be any fun.

The person below me has at one point actually eaten Dog or Cat food. Again doing it as a kid counts. ^_^[/color][/QUOTE]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Are we allowed to lie? :animeswea [/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]True. Yes, I admit, I have eaten [b]dog food[/b] before.[/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b]Yes, I ate them willingly[/b]...:animedepr [/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Yes, it was [b]Beggin' Strips[/b].....:animecry: [/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]But they really tasted like [b]BACON!!![/b]:animesmil [/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Anyway, that was embarassing. [/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]TPBM has tried dog / cat food before. [i](Be honest! I wasn't honest for nothin' now!!)[/i][/size][/font]
Posted
[QUOTE=Oblivion][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Are we allowed to lie? :animeswea [/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]True. Yes, I admit, I have eaten [b]dog food[/b] before.[/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b]Yes, I ate them willingly[/b]...:animedepr [/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Yes, it was [b]Beggin' Strips[/b].....:animecry: [/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]But they really tasted like [b]BACON!!![/b]:animesmil [/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Anyway, that was embarassing. [/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]TPBM has tried dog / cat food before. [i](Be honest! I wasn't honest for nothin' now!!)[/i][/size][/font][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=DarkRed][CENTER]False. But my sister has. lol

TPBM had or knows somebody that had a birthday recently.[/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[size=1]Any logical reason? Eh... I suppose not, since Anime doesn't attract me at all. How the hell did I end up in this corner of 'the Net'? ¬_¬;

The person that posts after me has seen the Lion King and loves it as one of their favourite movies.[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Boo][size=1']The person that posts after me has seen the Lion King and loves it as one of their favourite movies.[/size][/quote]

[SIZE=1]False, I liked the Lion King enough, and any film with James Earl Jones and Jeremy Irons is good in my opinion, but not one of my favourites.

The person below me wished that Batman Begins had been the first ever Batman film.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1']The person below me wished that Batman Begins had been the first ever Batman film.[/SIZE][/quote]



[COLOR=Teal] Ew. I highly dislike Batman. False all the way!

The person below me likes chocolate![/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=Navy]Isn't that a given, Kira? True, I adore chocolate. Not to the point of eating several tons of chocolate in a week and gaining 700 pounds....anyways...



The Person below me has a friend outside of their own country.[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Japan_86][COLOR=Navy']The Person below me has a friend outside of their own country.[/COLOR][/quote]
[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]True! I met a few girls on my trip to Florida (plus all of the OB friendlies). :whoops:

The person below me will close this thread (please?).[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=Ålpha-Æpsilon]No I won't.

TPBM thinks that the next statement is true and the last statement is false.[/QUOTE]


Um, if you insist, then sure.

TPBM has an In-N-Out Burger in his/her vicinity.
Posted
[quote name='Ålpha-Æpsilon']TPBM thinks that the next statement is true and the last statement is false.[/quote]
[i][b][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]I'm actually surprised that no moderator has closed this thread, it's shocking actually... But I don't wanna be a party pooper, soooo...[/size][/font][/b][/i]
[b][i][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font][/i][/b]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i][u]False[/u][/i][/b], I belive that the next statement will be [b]false[/b] and the last statement (Your's Ålpha-Æpsilon) is [b]true...[/b] Watch.[/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i]TPBM is an alligator egg trapped in a lonely abyss where only a CPU keeps you company.[/i][/b] (Get the Picture?)[/size][/font]
[b][/b]
Posted
[QUOTE=Red 6][COLOR=Sienna]True. I named the CPU Spanky. It is very, very dark in here. SEND HELP!

TPBM has illegally pirated more than 1 movie this month. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

HECK YES! ...FBI, please don't take me away :animeswea

TPBM thinks that I'm the shizzle. (You know you do, just admit it!)
Posted
[QUOTE=Red 6][color=sienna]True. I named the CPU Spanky. It is very, very dark in here. SEND HELP!

TPBM has illegally pirated more than 1 movie this month. [/color][/QUOTE][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]You... are sooo [b][i]evil[/i][/b]. I can't believe you'd do that to me, taking away my glory like that... [b][i][/i][/b][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i]False[/i][/b]. I don't pirate movies, I'm [u]honest and trustworthy[/u]... :devil: [/size][/font]

[b][i][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font][/i][/b]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][quote name='KatanaViolet] [font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]TPBM thinks that I'm the shizzle. (You know you do, just admit it!)[/size'][/font][/quote][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Shizzle? What is this shizzle...? Just kidding, true. You seem like a shizzle person to me. Lol[/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]*[b][i]Quick joke:[/i][/b] Why did [b][i]Snoop Dogg[/i][/b] carry an [b][i]umbrella[/i][/b]?*[/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][Spoiler][b][i]Fo Drizzle[/i][/b][/spoiler][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]TPBM is in [b][i]California[/i][/b] with me. [b][i](Where I am visiting [right now])[/i][/b][/size][/font]
Posted
[QUOTE=Acheron][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]

[b][i][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font][/i][/b]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Shizzle? What is this shizzle...? Just kidding, true. You seem like a shizzle person to me. Lol[/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]*[b][i]Quick joke:[/i][/b] Why did [b][i]Snoop Dogg[/i][/b] carry an [b][i]umbrella[/i][/b]?*[/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][Spoiler][b][i]Fo Drizzle[/i][/b][/spoiler][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]TPBM is in [b][i]California[/i][/b] with me. [b][i](Where I am visiting [right now])[/i][/b][/size][/font][/QUOTE]

Huzzah! I'm the shizzle!!

Awesome joke, btw :animesmil

To answer your question, I am not in Cali. Go two states up, and cross the border. I'd love to be in Cali right now though... oh how I love that place.

TPBM has been to Japan.
Posted
[COLOR=Sienna]False, never been to Japan before. The only thing I even own that was made in Japan is my Sony TV. My computer is too cheap to have been made in Japan, it's 100% Chinese sweat-shop built!

TPBM has broken out into spontaneous air-guitar on more than one occasion, with hilarious results![/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=Ålpha-Æpsilon]No I havn't. Huoy!

TPBM knows 5 languages.[/QUOTE][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]True. I know how to speak in [b][i]English, American, Phone text, Otaku Boards language and SPAM language![/i][/b][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]TPBM knows how to write in [b][i][u]Chineese[/u][/i][/b]![/size][/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...