OtakuBoards

Angry?

Albert Flasher

[COLOR=Sienna]Do you consider yourself an angry person or not? Do you have a quick fuse and a fiery temper or are you a cool cat who doesn't get bothered easily?

Me, I'm the kind of person who's very difficult to get angry, but when I go off I'll probably do something very stupid. Like throw my mouse at my monitor and break both, for example. But I'm generally a very placid guy, I don't get ruffled very much. You can do literally anything to me and I probably won't get angry at you, especially if it's funny (like the time I got pantsed and walked around like that for 5 minutes pretending not to notice, much to the horror of the innocent kindergardeners).

It's not like I bottle it all up inside and then one day I'm going to snap and go postal or something. The only times I genuinly feel anger and frustration involve hockey games and computers. Other than that I'm so cool, calm and laid-back it's dangerous.

BTW, I'm well aware that I misspelt 'angry'.... That makes me so mad I could spit![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]Well, i've always considered myself a calm and cool person...but recent events have brought me to question my temper. I guess i should say that most things don't bother me, but if you do a certain something that really gets me angry....watch it cuz i have a short fuse.

One thing i cannot stand is bullying. I hate bullies so much...it's ridiculous. I think it's because i was bullied before and i know how it feels. And honestly...i think another reason is because i used to watch Rugrats on Nickelodeon. Tommy was always so righteous and it just became a part of my character.

I also can't stand stupidity....

But other than that i'm pretty chill.

Later.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]I, myself, am very slow to anger, but I do bear the full fury of hell, so to speak, when something does upset me. However, I choose to bottle up this anger and instead use it in a situation where I might actually need it, whatever that might be.

As much as I don't like being angry, though, I do see it as a valuable tool of sorts, and it has, and serves, its purposes.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[size=2]Well, I'm usually pretty mellow, especially at school. If I've had to put up with a lot of crap lately, or I'm tired, or I'm sick, it's easier to make me angry. One thing that can usually get on my nerves is when someone demonstrates ignorance, stupidity, and confidence all together. It's ok if it happens, and someone can admit their mistake, but when it never stops, I can't help but use an acid tongue. The worst part is that their confidence inspires others to follow their lead. Yeah, I hate stupid people with leadership qualities.[/size]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]Ah the getting angry question. Unfortunately I do. I?m a pretty calm person for the most part, but the right thing will get me going. For example when I was younger some kids were making fun of me because my Mom is overweight. She?s only about twenty pounds overweight and the whole thing just royally ticked me off so I beat up the kids who were running around chanting your mom is fat. They had been doing it for a while and I just got sick of hearing it. I knew perfectly well they were just being jerks.

But even that was a more minor anger as I really don?t get totally angry very often. Probably the worst time was when I found out this summer that my previous vet had been negligent in regards to my dogs care. You see my dog had absolutely horrible breath and I kept asking him for over a year and a half if something was wrong because usually breath that is worse than normal means something is wrong.

I even asked him if she needed her teeth cleaned as I could see that tartar was building up. Well he just handed me a starter kit for brushing dog?s teeth and sent me on my way. Then only two months later one of her teeth came partially out when I was brushing them. So I took her to another vet since they couldn?t see her for another week.

Turns out that some of her teeth had been rotting beneath the gums for some time. Which was why her breath was so bad. In the end she lost five of her teeth and I found out that it was completely unnecessary! If the other stupid vet had just examined her properly and listened to my concerns it would have never happened as there was no disease going on.

So for the first time in my life I was beyond furious. I was so angry it hurt. So yeah I get angry, but it usually has to be something that?s really upsetting. [/COLOR]

[color=#b0000b][size=1]I an easily annoyed, but it takes a very inconsiderate person to make me angry. Even then, I tend to brood rather than shout. This isn't because of any particular penchant for brooding, but because I generally end up trying to reason with someone unreasonable...and shouting at an unreasonable person isn't going to help things, anyway.

Also, I try to avoid swearing, so my impact-leaving vocabulary is rather slim. As therapeutic as calling someone a festering slimewad can be, no one seems to care when it's addressed to them. What a callous society. =[[/size][/color]

I am increadibly difficult to make angry. I'd brush off any name calling or even physical attacks for the most part. It's either due to lack of courage or lack of care for my own well-being.

I try not to, but i let of a lot of anger on my little brothers. not physically, but through unbritled annoyance.

There have been i believe 4 instances in the past year where i have locked the door to my room and just beat the **** out of my furniture.

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2] It's really hard to get me to me angry. I'm a naturally quiet man, which causes people to think I'm insane. I brush off alot of insults and etc. there are very few things that get me angry, everything happens for a reason.

- Fury [SIZE=1]<- kinda ironic, dont you think?[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[size=1]Oh boy.

If anyone here really knows me well enough, they can tell you I'm a very angry person. My fuse is short, my temper is swift, and the smallest things can set me off. Very quick to get angry, and I usually stay mad for a long time until I somehow sort it all out in my own way. It doesn't help that I'm incredibly stubborn and I find somethings hard to let go of, which only makes me even more upset.

To give you a good example of what I look like when I'm all fired up, go rent the movie Waiting and watch the character named Naomi. That's me. Particularly, in the scene where she's trying to keep her cool in the kitchen, but the manager's clumsy manner sets her off. That's how I was the other day when a lady was chewing and talking with her MOUTH OPEN!

That's possibly the worse thing you can do to me; is chew/talk with your mouth open/full of food. Drives me INSANE. In-freakin-sane![/size]

[b][size=1]Yes!!!

I am a hothead. Not to the point where I'd get pissed off at every little thing, but most of the times people do stupid things where it just sets me off. Nowdays, I try to avoid a lot of situations / conversations because I have one of those tempers where I would do something stupid. (If there is a nearby brick, I will launch it at someones forehead at full force.)

At one point I use to be very calm and collected. But all that went downhill in 2004. It's too long to talk about so I won't bored anyone about it. Let's just say that that whole year was hell for me.

Now I just don't care (and avoid a lot of situations) about much these days, but it is still easy to piss me off. Well, I won't say it's that easy, but it's definitely not hard to do.[/b][/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm....well I used to have a real bad temper, but I don't really have[I] that bad[/I] a temper now. Nowadays I have learned to control my temper for the most part, but you just need to make sure you don't make me really angry. But aside from all that i'm usually a cool, outgoing, all around fun guy. But I do get kinda ill when someone at school just flicks me on the head or pushes me or something for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Although I usually condone it the first time, but I usually do something about if it is repeated. So basically, i'm a nice, fun, and all around cool guy, until you decide to tick me off or try to get on my bad side. Basically the way it is with me is, you be nice to be me, i'll be nice to you, there it is, plain and simple. But as we all know, its not always like that, but like I said, nowadays I am more controled and easy-going. So,
whethet I have a quick temper or not i'll let you decide.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]In general I don?t consider myself an angry person. I do get angry easily but I also get over it easily. It takes something far more annoying or upsetting to really get me angry. So if I go by that, I just about never get angry as the other issues are more of a feeling of annoyance than real anger.

Maybe it?s because I like to play games like Diablo II Lord of Destruction or Doom in God mode when I?m feeling frustrated as I enjoy killing all the monsters. By the time I?m done, I?ve had a good time playing and I don?t feel frustrated anymore. Though I?ll play them other times too as I enjoy the games too much.

I?m not the type to snap since the idea of going nuts doesn?t appeal to me. I just can?t see hurting others even when they are part of why I am mad. Though if someone was trying to hurt me, that?s another story. I?ve been assaulted before and I have no trouble getting mad and fighting back. It?s one of the things that really annoys me. It just makes me mad that the person even thought of assaulting me, and by assault I mean they intend to either rape or do other bodily harm to you. That sort of thing just makes my blood boil.

Other than that for the most part I?m a pretty calm person and it?s actually difficult to get me really, really mad. [/COLOR]

The wrong person to cross my line, wants to know how to run fast.

One thing I [i]cannot [/i]stand, is lying, and backstabbing. You do that to me, and you've made yourself a deathwish.

I'm the wrong person to **** with when it comes to the dogging low-life acts of lying and backstabbing. I can't handle it. And I never will.

...I've gotten that way now, where I just couldn't be bothered to care anymore. Trust is a thing of the past to me; one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made in my life, was trusting anyone... You don't trust anyone, you don't get hurt. Trust is the one thing that everything runs on... If it's not there, nothing can **** you around. Simple as that.

Anger has always been one of my strongest emotions. And I don't care, because it's always helped me...

Anger has always been there for me. My anger is something that no-one can stand over.

...I don't even know if I'm easy to anger or not, anymore. I don't even know myself.

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][quote name='SunfallE][COLOR=RoyalBlue']Maybe it?s because I like to play games like Diablo II Lord of Destruction or Doom in God mode when I?m feeling frustrated as I enjoy killing all the monsters. By the time I?m done, I?ve had a good time playing and I don?t feel frustrated anymore. Though I?ll play them other times too as I enjoy the games too much. [/COLOR][/quote]I love godmoding when I?m annoyed too. ;)

But I don?t really get annoyed that often or all that angry either. I?m fairly calm and for the most part I don?t really get angry. So when I do, it always surprises the heck out of my friends since I just don?t get angry that often.

There are plenty of things that are annoying, but after a while of working with victims of abuse I had to learn to quit taking things too personal as you just end up frustrated all the time. [/COLOR]

I get pissed off..quite easily, really. But, people always think of me as the "nice" and "sane" one of my friends. So, whenenever I am angry, my friends think I'm playing around, and start making...umm..fun? Yes, fun at me, which just irritates me even MORE. And finally...that's pretty much when they know I'm pissed off.
Hmm, yeeah, nuff said.