Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]Alright seeing as this game was actually kind of fun while it lasted, except for the massively confusing part, I?ve tried to streamline it by defining a few rules which should help keep things from getting manic. The game shall henceforth be referred to as [B]Four ?Facts?[/B] to better reflect the purpose of the game, as well as give people who haven?t seen it some idea of what it might be about at first glace.

[I]Rules are as follows.[/I]

[B]1][/b] The Poster posts four ?facts? about themselves, three of these facts will be false, one of them will not.

[B]2][/B] The next poster attempts to guess which ?fact? is true through logical reasoning, no spam responses please, have a genuine reason for your choice. Members may post responses until the genuine fact it revealed, but the first correct guess is taken as the winning one.

[B]3][/B] The person who posted the ?facts? reveals which is the truth and nominates the first person to have correctly guessed to post four ?facts? of their own. There should be no more than a 48 hour gap between posting the facts and revealing the lie.

Hope we can make this fairly fun.

[B]My Four "Facts"[/B]
[list][*]I speak fluent Irish.

[*]I have climbed Mount Vesuvius.

[*]I am an amateur actor.

[*]I will buy anything Star Wars.[/list][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]I'm actually going to have to guess that you don't speak fluent Irish. I don't often here people speaking in Irish and it just seems strange to me. And i also think less than half of the people of Ireland actually even speak Irish. So, that's my guess.


[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=DimGray]Considering that I'm positive Gavin is [i]from[/i] Ireland, I'm going to assume he can speak Irish. I also think number 4 is obviously true. I'm going to say that "Fact" Number 3 is false because I've never heard you say anything about you liking acting in anyway.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Bah, I made a mistake in the rules, it was supposed to be three [i]false[/i] and one [i]true[/i] not vice-versa. I've corrected the original thread to reflect this, so apologies to White and The13thMan, however I will say that neither of you is right, so this can keep going.[/SIZE]
Posted
Now that you've changed the rules I'll try this again.I think it's true that you speak fluent Irish.Would you climb Mount Vesuvius?Maybe that's just me or something :animesmil
Posted
[size=1][color=#4B5B5B]I played a version of this game, except it was with three facts and I believe it was called "2 Truths and a Lie" making two of them true and one of them false, XP.

But anyways, I am going to guess that numbers 1, 2, and 3 are false and that number 4 is true. However, I could be wrong and maybe you did climb Vesuvius, maybe you can speak fluent Irish, or maybe you are an amateur actor. But I'm sticking with my answer and that's that. ^_^[/size][/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1]OK, it's been three days and unfortunately nobody guessed the right answer, that's right, I've climbed Mount Vesuvius in Italy. I don't speak fluent Irish, in fact I'm terrible at it, I'm not an amateur actor and I'm not an SW freak to the point where I'll buy anything with "Star Wars" on it, not earning nearly enough to do that.

Seeing as nobody guessed the right answer, I'm going to pick someone at random to take the next turn... [b]White[/b].

Remember the rules, three [I]false[/I] and one [I]true[/I].[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]Alright, sorry this took so long. :animeswea

[list=1][*]I use Paint Shop Pro.
[*]I've traveled to another continent.
[*]I've never broken a bone in my body.
[*]I've got 3 Grandparents.[/list][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
I'll say that you have three grandparents. I'm pretty sure that you mentioned [i]somewhere[/i] that you use some form of Photoshop, and the other two I just eliminated for the hell of it.
Posted
[size=1]You use Photoshop. >>;

You probably have 3 grandparents or never broken a bone, but they're guessed already. I guess I'll just say you have travelled to an other continent. I know other people in your family did. ;|[/size]
Posted
I'd say that you have gone to another continent, although why I came up with that conclusion is beyond. I suppose its because you don't seem like the kid to me that would be stupid enoigh to do something that would get his bones broken. As for the grandparent theory, well, my gut just tells me no.
Posted
[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]Alright, we have a winner! The correct answer was that I have never broken a bone in my body. I use Photoshop, not PSP, the only other [i]country[/i] I've been to is USA and I've got zero Grandparents, not three.

You're turn, Mewprincess. Three false, one true.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Yay! I'm so happy!!! :animesmil ok, here it is!!

1. I'm a first-chaired saxophone in band
2. I have been an outcast before
3. I get straight As yay!
4. Tokyo Mew Mew is not my favorite anime [/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1][color=#4B5B5B]Well, Mewprincess, I don't know much about you and because of that I'm at a bit of a disadvantage. I'm stuck on either 1 or 3 being true and if my instincts are correct, it'll let me choose [strike]1[/strike] [strike]3[/strike] 1, final answer. *crosses fingers* I hope I'm right.[/size][/color]
Posted
[COLOR=Navy]I'll go ahead and say that 4 is true. No real reason behind that answer besides the fact that it may not be, since I have a long list of favourite animes which don't have to do with my username. *shrugs*[/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Alright, seeing as 1 and 4 have already been guessed, I'm going to say 2 if only because your lack of capitalisation and full-stops indicate you're probably not an A-Grade English student. [/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Sakura']I'll go ahead and say that 4 is true. No real reason behind that answer besides the fact that it may not be, since I have a long list of favourite animes which don't have to do with my username. *shrugs*[/quote] ok yea, she got it right(and she has a point too lol)! yay! ok, it's ur turn now! o, and...yes, i do get straight As, just not this year...i was only off by 2 Bs!!! =(
Posted
[COLOR=Navy]Whee, I won~

Hmm, ok here we go:

1. I play the piano
2. I'm caucasian
3. I don't have canine teeth
4. I'm the oldest in my family

Yep, that should do nicely, so guess away.[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]You don't have any canine teeth. ...maybe?

Man, I am sucking at this game so far, lol.

--Chris; just go read my story...[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]I'm going to say you play the piano because I know you're asian, I know you have a brother and someone already guessed the teeth. Whoo![/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=Navy]White gave the rest away so I might as well reply now. =P

The answer is Number 3 - I don't have any canines. Reason? I've had braces and they pulled out my canine teeth to make room for the others to move into place.

I actually can't play the piano properly, just with one hand. My main instrument's the clarinet.

I'm really the youngest in my family, I have an older brother and sister.

And yes, I'm an Asian living in Australia, so I'm not Caucasian.

Go ahead, JCBaggee.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...