Renee Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [COLOR=purple]Or about a year. I'm not 100% sure it was today. Might have been yesterday. Ah well. My God things have changed. :p *blinks* What happened?! I've guess I wouldn't be the same person if it weren't for the OtakuBoards. I'd be...in the nut house really. I've made a lot of friends here and I thankful for that. This place is somewhere where I could always find people who share my views and other who think in was I never have. It's a nice mix of people and I'm glad I'm still here after all this time. A lot of things have changed. New people, new mods, new everything. Still the same place though. It was so cool when I first came here. A totally new thing, ya know? I'd never been to other boards before. And I met these crazy people who posted here and it was awesome. I was a loyal poster, I post at least once a day. The boards where my life. And somehow I ended up here. A Digimon Moderator with a reputation for being a nut with an odd thing for tea. And all I have to say is that it's all good. *sipppp*:D<--- My all time favorite smilie. Thank you for letting me waste your time. Have some tea or what not. And above all have a fun time posting. ----------------- PS; If this is spam, I'm sorry. I looked at the rules though, and this thread seemed fine. If you have a problem with it, bug an Administrator to put it in the rules or PM me. Thank you.[/COLOR]
The Darkness Bu Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 lol,remember when the boards were different?ah,those were the days
conpiracymonki Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [b]I have along time to go, before my year is out...but I'll be sure to inform..:D Unless the rules [i]do[/i] change,...or a couple of bazillion people do it before me..:rolleyes: [/b]
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 well, i don't know you at all, renee, but glad to have ya here...
Anna Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 I've been here about six months. In June it'll be a year. Things have changed, definately. I remember I was mainly in Dragonball for like, the first two months.... then I eventually came over to GD and pretty much stayed there.
Guest Master O Beans Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 Yeah - I've never left GD. ...well, sometimes I like to spam kuja's boards...but for the most part I just stay in here :D :excited:
Guest Zeh Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 I've been here for.... almost a year and a half... 1 year 4 months... Thats just not right....
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 I've been only here for 4 weeks but this place rocks:)
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 I've been here a year too. A whole year. Seems like just yesterday I was on the old boards...
James Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [color=orangered][size=1]I've also been here for just over a year. It's amazing how much things have changed... And Adam and I have so much planned for Otaku Media. 2002 is going to be the best year yet for Otaku. :)[/color][/size]
Dragonballzman Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 Hey, that reminds me, I've almost been here for a year too! :D *Looks at siggy* Yup, not long to go now! :D
Red Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [B]Man... The old boards, brings back memories, anyone remember the hump war?[/B]
RicoTranzrig Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 Seems that I haven't been here for that long...I joined around August and the Games and Stories fourm instantly caught my eye. So I've been there constanlty ever since. Same thing with the videogames fourms. It's really helped my writing skills, to sharpen them a little and, well, just to meet new people.
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i] [B][B]Man... The old boards, brings back memories, anyone remember the hump war?[/B] [/B][/QUOTE] I remember... lol Big Poppa' Hump... I made a few stories about him as a verbal attack which some people thought were funny and supported me throughout it.
Sui Generis Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 The hump war...-strats laughing hysterically- Those were the days...Hm...I have been her for about 1 year and 9 months...wow I feel old...lol...There have been alot of changes...however they seem to be for the better...Notice we don't have any more of these "wars" or mass spammers...:D
Nimrod Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 I've got only got a month and a half to go before I reach 1 year. Quite an interesting trip it was (well mostly back when I joined up. Not much interesting going on for the last 6 months other than me getting banned)
Guest Zeh Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B]The hump war...-strats laughing hysterically- Those were the days...Hm...I have been her for about 1 year and 9 months...wow I feel old...lol...There have been alot of changes...however they seem to be for the better...Notice we don't have any more of these "wars" or mass spammers...:D [/B][/QUOTE] What was your old s/n? it must of been different of i woulda remembered you...
Sara Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renee [/i] [B][COLOR=purple]A Digimon Moderator with a reputation for being a nut with an odd thing for tea. And all I have to say is that it's all good. *sipppp*:D<--- My all time favorite smilie. Thank you for letting me waste your time. Have some tea or what not. And above all have a fun time posting.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]LoL, that's how I'll prolly always think of you. >_< That and the bit with *shudders* Iori.... [/FONT] :whoops:
Adam Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 I'd just like to thank all of you for giving your time to making OtakuBoards the best it can be. As my associate James said, we're going to try and make 2002 the best year yet for Otaku Media!!! Here's to Y2K2:). -Adam
Fall Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 ................ Well, I've been here 3 months, so I s'pose it makes no sense why I'm posting here............... So now I'll go............. :D
conpiracymonki Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i] [B]I'd just like to thank all of you for giving your time to making OtakuBoards the best it can be. As my associate James said, we're going to try and make 2002 the best year yet for Otaku Media!!! Here's to Y2K2:). -Adam [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Woahwoahwoah,...it's gonna be 2K2 soon,...will I be living in the past..? :excited: :nervous: :worried: :eek: I'll be...out of date..[/b]:bawl:
Treble Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 Heh I've been here since November 2000 so thats like 1 year and 1 month,lots of fun it was back then heck at least I got to be a Mod once for the Nintendo forum pretty fun while it lasted,and now it still is and even better since Adam & James are working on the Otaku Media.:)
Shy Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [SIZE=1]Time flies bye so quickly... It seems like only yesterday that I was posting my hello topic and watched in horror as it was closed. My first year anniversary will be at the end of March along with N-Man and Cera, but this topic isn't about me so... Congratulations Renee, I hope you will be around for a second year anniversary ;)[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now