ChibiHorsewoman Posted December 6, 2006 Posted December 6, 2006 [QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Seeing as I usually am calm at most parties, so I think I'll stick with that. Generally going wild at calm parties has the nasty repercussion that you are no longer invited to such parties. [B]Dress formal for a casual party ?[/B] Or [B]Go in fancy dress to a black-tie gala ?[/B] Both of these assume of course your going in the attire is an accident.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I'd rather be in fancy dress at a black tie-gla. Even though I'd probably klutz out since I'm not used to those situations. But at least if I was dressed nice I'd feel a tad more comfortable. Would you rather be the one at the office holiday party drinking egg nog and singing 'The Twelve Days of Christmas' off key while wearing one of the table decorations on your head. [center]or[/center] Would you rather be the one at your friend's New Years Eve party completely pissed (UK Pissed meaning drunk not US Pissed meaning angry) after a shedload of alcohol singing your own personal version of Santa Baby. I'm bored and tired and this one sounded appropriate for the holidays.[/color][/font]
Andy Posted December 6, 2006 Posted December 6, 2006 [QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] Would you rather be the one at the office holiday party drinking egg nog and singing 'The Twelve Days of Christmas' off key while wearing one of the table decorations on your head. [center]or[/center] Would you rather be the one at your friend's New Years Eve party completely pissed (UK Pissed meaning drunk not US Pissed meaning angry) after a shedload of alcohol singing your own personal version of Santa Baby. [/color][/font][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm.....I think i'm gonna have to go with the first choice. Mainly because I can see myself more in that kinda've postion than at a cool New Year's Eve party. Would you rather burn the skin off your mouth with a flaming hot dog? Or.... Would you rather burn the skin off your lip's with a flaming cheeseburger?[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Gavin Posted December 6, 2006 Posted December 6, 2006 [QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm.....I think i'm gonna have to go with the first choice. Mainly because I can see myself more in that kinda've postion than at a cool New Year's Eve party. Would you rather burn the skin off your mouth with a flaming hot dog? Or.... Would you rather burn the skin off your lip's with a flaming cheeseburger?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Hot dog, I hate cheeseburgers so this is a rather easy choice for me. [B]Be a Jedi ?[/B] Or [B]Be a Sith ?[/B] ^_^; This choice was not influenced by my banner and avatar set.[/SIZE]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted December 6, 2006 Posted December 6, 2006 [QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Hot dog, I hate cheeseburgers so this is a rather easy choice for me. [B]Be a Jedi ?[/B] Or [B]Be a Sith ?[/B] ^_^; This choice was not influenced by my banner and avatar set.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Riight Gavin... riiight. :rolleyes: Anyways I'd want to be a Jedi. I mean either way you get a light sabre, but you aren't damaging your karma by being a Jedi and the Siths I've seen are rather child scarring. Would you rather have to read all the books in the Pigeon series (IE Don't Let the Pigeon drive the Bus, The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog Ect) to kids [center]or[/center] Or would you rather have to read some of the Junie B Jones books to kids. Both book series are for children, but the Junie B Jones books are chapter books. Give me a break because I'm on a libray computer surrounded by books. I need lunch![/color][/font]
Gavin Posted December 6, 2006 Posted December 6, 2006 [QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Riight Gavin... riiight. :rolleyes: Would you rather have to read all the books in the Pigeon series (IE Don't Let the Pigeon drive the Bus, The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog Ect) to kids [center]or[/center] Or would you rather have to read some of the Junie B Jones books to kids. Both book series are for children, but the Junie B Jones books are chapter books. Give me a break because I'm on a library computer surrounded by books. I need lunch![/color][/font][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Didn't think I'd get away with it, but worth a try. Out of your choices Chibi, I think I'll go for the first one, as having watched Valiant with my young cousins recently (long story) I have a newfound respect for the feathered carriers, though by the sound of it, Pigeon may be a nickname... [B]Have one night of perfect sleep and three nights of nightmares ?[/B] Or [B]Have two nights of perfect sleep and five nights of nightmares ?[/B][/SIZE]
Allamorph Posted December 6, 2006 Posted December 6, 2006 [QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1][B]Have one night of perfect sleep and three nights of nightmares ?[/B] Or [B]Have two nights of perfect sleep and five nights of nightmares ?[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [FONT=Arial]Although I love sleep (an am badly in need of it at present), I'm going to have to take the three nights of nightmares. When [I]my[/I] dreams are bad they're [U]really[/U] bad (like Stephen King bad), and I sometimes can't remember who I am when I wake up. It's corny choice time again. Would you rather... ...ride through the desert on a horse with no name? or ...check into the Hotel California? Incidentally, would anyone else happen to know where the word 'nightmare' comes from?[/FONT]
Sojiro47 Posted December 6, 2006 Posted December 6, 2006 [QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]It's corny choice time again. Would you rather... ...ride through the desert on a horse with no name? or ...check into the Hotel California? Incidentally, would anyone else happen to know where the word 'nightmare' comes from?[/FONT][/QUOTE] Well...I'm not fond of random voices saying "Welcome to the Hotel California", so...I'll go with the horse with no name. Besides, you can't kill anything in the Hotel California, so if they double-cross you, you're screwed. ^_^ Would you rather be an amazing chef who everybody hated? Or... Would you rather be a quadrapledic (SP?) who anly has a care-taker for company? To Allamorph: I have no idea where the word nightmare comes from, but I get bad ones often now-an-days, too.
The13thMan Posted December 6, 2006 Author Posted December 6, 2006 [QUOTE=Sojiro47]Well...I'm not fond of random voices saying "Welcome to the Hotel California", so...I'll go with the horse with no name. Besides, you can't kill anything in the Hotel California, so if they double-cross you, you're screwed. ^_^ Would you rather be an amazing chef who everybody hated? Or... Would you rather be a quadrapledic (SP?) who anly has a care-taker for company? To Allamorph: I have no idea where the word nightmare comes from, but I get bad ones often now-an-days, too.[/QUOTE] [COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]I'm going to have to be the chef. I couldn't imagine being paralyzed for the rest of my life, that would be horrible. And it's quadriplegic. Plus, if i were a chef i'd be able to make some kick-a food for myself... And just because people hate me doesn't mean they have to hate my cooking. I'll just change my name! Plus there are always prostitutes, baha! o_o As for nightmare...i know that nightmare used to be a female demon creature that attacked people when they were sleeping. Would you rather ride a roller coaster with a 50/50 shot of the coaster going off the tracks and crashing to your death or eat really yucky ice cream? [/FONT][/COLOR]
GANTZ Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 I'd ride the roller coaster. It could be fun while it lasts.... Would you rather be in prison for 15 years or Be married to the ugliest person on earth? p.s. cool smilie looks blind! :cool:
nomad19 Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 [QUOTE=takoyuki] Would you rather be in prison for 15 years or Be married to the ugliest person on earth? p.s. cool smilie looks blind! :cool:[/QUOTE] be married, after all love IS BLIND :cool: hehe would you rather be a rich person but hate your job or love what your job and be poor?
KatanaViolet Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 [QUOTE=nomad19]be married, after all love IS BLIND :cool: hehe would you rather be a rich person but hate your job or love what your job and be poor?[/QUOTE] I'd rather love my job. Money can't buy happiness! Would you rather choke on chocolates or marshmellows?
Allamorph Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 [quote name='KatanaViolet']Would you rather choke on chocolates or marshmellows?[/quote] [FONT=Arial]Marshmallows. Besides being much less painful, marshmallows generally make me feel like I'm gagging anyway. So I eat the little ones and have done. Oh, and the word came from old English. You were mostly right, [COLOR=DarkRed]13[/COLOR]; in pre-Christian lore, bad dreams, and the resulting 'sleep paralysis', were thought to be caused by a demon who came in the night and sat on its victim's chest. These demons were known as incubi and also [I]mares[/I], hence 'night-mare'. Just wanted to see who was up on their mythology. (^_^) Speaking of mythology, would you rather be... ...Scylla? or ...Charybdis?[/FONT]
Andy Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 [QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial] ...Scylla? or ...Charybdis?[/FONT][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed] Hmmm.....well, considering the fact that I do not know what either of those are, nor do I have the time to look them up and see, I think i'm gonna have to go with the second choice. Would you rather have a ton of homework? Or.... Would you rather get hardly any sleep, but get all your homework done, and make A's on all of it?[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Dodeca Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 [QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Would you rather have a ton of homework? Or.... Would you rather get hardly any sleep, but get all your homework done, and make A's on all of it?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Oh, the first one, naturally. All through high school I had a habit of never doing homework, and I got through just fine. Sort of... And since I love my sleep oh so much, it couldn't be the second one. Not ever. Would you rather... Lose control of your body, and become stuck in a perpetual 'YMCA' dance. Or Lose control of your body, and become stuck in a perpetual Forest Gump-esque run around the world.[/SIZE]
Lt.Zero Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 [QUOTE=Dodeca][SIZE=1]Oh, the first one, naturally. All through high school I had a habit of never doing homework, and I got through just fine. Sort of... And since I love my sleep oh so much, it couldn't be the second one. Not ever. Would you rather... Lose control of your body, and become stuck in a perpetual 'YMCA' dance. Or Lose control of your body, and become stuck in a perpetual Forest Gump-esque run around the world.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [COLOR=Navy]Wow...um...I think that I would have to go with the Forest Gump run. Forest Gump was one of the coolest movies ever. And I hate the YMCA and it's dance of doom. Ok, my turn to give the choices. Would you rather, A: Be forced to watch Barney for two months straight? Or B: Be forced to watch Dragon Tales for two months straight?[/COLOR]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 [QUOTE=Lt.Zero][COLOR=Navy]Wow...um...I think that I would have to go with the Forest Gump run. Forest Gump was one of the coolest movies ever. And I hate the YMCA and it's dance of doom. Ok, my turn to give the choices. Would you rather, A: Be forced to watch Barney for two months straight? Or B: Be forced to watch Dragon Tales for two months straight?[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I pick B. Dragon Tales in no where near as annoying as Barney. This is really dumb but Would you rather relive one emberassing childhood moment over and over for one week [center]or[/center] Would you rather relive one emberassing adult moment over and over for one week? (if you don't consider yourself adult yet just substitue emberassing adult moment for emberassing adolecent or later chilldhood moment) And Gavin, the Pigeon books really are about a pigeon. They're funny too the pigeon keeps trying to bribe someone into letting him do something.[/color][/font]
Gavin Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 [QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Would you rather relive one embarrassing childhood moment over and over for one week [center]or[/center] Would you rather relive one embarrassing adult moment over and over for one week?[/color][/font][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Well thankfully my adult embarrassing moments are a lot less painful to recall than childhood embarrassments, so I think the choice is obvious. [B]Wake up in bed naked with no idea why you're naked ?[/B] Or [B]Wake up with a tattoo with no idea why it's there ?[/B][/SIZE]
Chiyo Chan Fan Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 [QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1] [B]Wake up in bed naked with no idea why you're naked ?[/B] Or [B]Wake up with a tattoo with no idea why it's there ?[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE] I would want to wake up with a tattoo with no idea why it's there because I would liek to have a tattoo. It be so cool! I'd prefer it over being naked because you will have distrubing thoughts about what might have happened. MY TUUUUURN! Would you rather... Go to prison for life? or Be blind, mute, and deaf for the rest of your life?
Gavin Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 [QUOTE=Chiyo Chan Fan]I would want to wake up with a tattoo with no idea why it's there because I would liek to have a tattoo. It be so cool! I'd prefer it over being naked because you will have distrubing thoughts about what might have happened. MY TUUUUURN! Would you rather... Go to prison for life? or Be blind, mute, and deaf for the rest of your life?[/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I'll choose like imprisonment, at least that way I can enjoy what sense I have even if the conditions aren't exactly 5-star. [B]Be an astronaut ?[/B] Or [B]Be a circus clown ?[/B][/SIZE]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 [QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]I'll choose like imprisonment, at least that way I can enjoy what sense I have even if the conditions aren't exactly 5-star. [B]Be an astronaut ?[/B] Or [B]Be a circus clown ?[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I choose being a circus clown because I know I'm not smart enough to be an astronaut. Plus I'd rather make people laugh than suddenly up and decide that some planet may not be a planet at all and completely mess up my favorite anime so SailorPluto doesn't have a home.... Uh yeah random. Being a clown would be fun... as long as it isn't for a rodeo. Okay I'm really in a silly mood right now and I just burned a sheet full of Christmas/Yule/Holiday cookies. would you rather lose a fight with a chipmunk and have your friend video tape it and not only show it at parties but put it on youtube as well. [center]or[/center] Would you rather lose a wrestling match with your grandma and have your family tape it and not only show it at family functions, but your brother put it on youtube as well. Either way you have a sad fight on youtube.[/color][/font]
The13thMan Posted December 7, 2006 Author Posted December 7, 2006 [QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I choose being a circus clown because I know I'm not smart enough to be an astronaut. Plus I'd rather make people laugh than suddenly up and decide that some planet may not be a planet at all and completely mess up my favorite anime so SailorPluto doesn't have a home.... Uh yeah random. Being a clown would be fun... as long as it isn't for a rodeo. Okay I'm really in a silly mood right now and I just burned a sheet full of Christmas/Yule/Holiday cookies. would you rather lose a fight with a chipmunk and have your friend video tape it and not only show it at parties but put it on youtube as well. [center]or[/center] Would you rather lose a wrestling match with your grandma and have your family tape it and not only show it at family functions, but your brother put it on youtube as well. Either way you have a sad fight on youtube.[/color][/font][/QUOTE] [COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]I'd really have to go with the chipmunk, hands down. I'd be proud to lose the fight against the chipmunk, that's just hilarious. I'd play it off like i was doing it for a good laugh....^L^ Freegin' chipmunks... Would you rather sell your soul to the devil for a plate of cookies or sell your soul to god for a plate of death? [/FONT][/COLOR]
Sojiro47 Posted December 8, 2006 Posted December 8, 2006 [QUOTE=The13thMan][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]Would you rather sell your soul to the devil for a plate of cookies or sell your soul to god for a plate of death? [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE] That depends...Do I get soul insurance? Actually, I thing I'll go with the soul soled to the devil, only 'cause I like cookies. Would you rather live the rest of your life drinking nothing but ginger ale? Or... Would you rather work in a liquor store forever, but not be able to have any?
GANTZ Posted December 8, 2006 Posted December 8, 2006 [QUOTE=The13thMan][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]I'd really have to go with the chipmunk, hands down. I'd be proud to lose the fight against the chipmunk, that's just hilarious. I'd play it off like i was doing it for a good laugh....^L^ Freegin' chipmunks... Would you rather sell your soul to the devil for a plate of cookies or sell your soul to god for a plate of death? [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE] Go for the cookies! Gotta have cookies! would you rather go through hell for a year or read moby dick over and over again nonstop for a year? :animedepr tough choice..
Sojiro47 Posted December 8, 2006 Posted December 8, 2006 [QUOTE=takoyuki]would you rather go through hell for a year or read moby dick over and over again nonstop for a year? :animedepr tough choice..[/QUOTE] I'VE BEEM SKIPPED!!! I'll try again...Oh, and I'll take Moby Dick, for 500, please. Would you rather live the rest of your life drinking nothing but ginger ale? Or... Would you rather work in a liquor store forever, but not be able to have any?
Andy Posted December 8, 2006 Posted December 8, 2006 [QUOTE=Sojiro47] Would you rather live the rest of your life drinking nothing but ginger ale? Or... Would you rather work in a liquor store forever, but not be able to have any?[/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm.....I think i'm gonna have to go with the second choice. I mean, I don't really like liquor anyway's. Would you rather have your computer crash, and you not have any back-ups? Or.... Would you rather not be able to speak for a month?[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now