OtakuBoards

Would you rather? (Game)

The13thMan

[QUOTE=Video Game Goddess]Would you rather freeze to death?

OR

Get beaten to death?[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]I'd rather freeze to death. Getting beaten to death is significantly more painful, and the onset of hypothermia feels like falling aslep, or so I have heard.

Would you rather...

...let this thread die?

or

...answer another blasted question involving Teletubbies?

Nothing against this thread, but those darn plushie creatures have been resurrected as options at [I]least[/I] five times. I'm sure we can think of something equally gay and annoying to pick on, like South Africa's gay Sesame Street character, Kami. Or just the modern Sesame Street in particular. Anyway, my question stands.

[B]Edit:[/B] Oh, and I actually understand your sig, [COLOR=DarkRed]VGG[/COLOR].[/FONT]

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Would you rather...

...let this thread die?

or

...answer another blasted question involving Teletubbies?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Oh, Teletubbies all the way my friend. Okay, I hate them, but that makes them all the more perfect for such things as this. On that note;

Would you rather...

Be beaten very close to death by the four Teletubbies of the apocalypse, and be forced to watch the world come to an end at the hands of the strange little things from a hospital bed as their freakish baby-faced sun throws out a near-endless string of 'your momma' jokes, with your only consolation being that the world'll be engulfed in a ball of colourful, flowery fire a fortnight later, taking you along with it.

or

Be beaten very close to death by Barney the Dinosaur, and forced to watch his show all day every day for several months as your shattered bones recover, unable to move, unable to scream... but be able to live a relatively normal, though somewhat psychologically scarred life thereafter.

Oh well, at least it wasn't [i]just[/i] Teletubbies, eh? Oh, and the ones involved [i]were[/i] Teletubbies of the apocalypse, which makes 'em so much cooler. Kill, Tinky-Winky, [i]kill[/i]![/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Dodeca][SIZE=1]Oh, Teletubbies all the way my friend. Okay, I hate them, but that makes them all the more perfect for such things as this. On that note;

Would you rather...

Be beaten very close to death by the four Teletubbies of the apocalypse, and be forced to watch the world come to an end at the hands of the strange little things from a hospital bed as their freakish baby-faced sun throws out a near-endless string of 'your momma' jokes, with your only consolation being that the world'll be engulfed in a ball of colourful, flowery fire a fortnight later, taking you along with it.

or

Be beaten very close to death by Barney the Dinosaur, and forced to watch his show all day every day for several months as your shattered bones recover, unable to move, unable to scream... but be able to live a relatively normal, though somewhat psychologically scarred life thereafter.

Oh well, at least it wasn't [i]just[/i] Teletubbies, eh? Oh, and the ones involved [i]were[/i] Teletubbies of the apocalypse, which makes 'em so much cooler. Kill, Tinky-Winky, [i]kill[/i]![/SIZE][/QUOTE]

ooh...that sucks...death by teletubbies (shudders) at least it's a quicker death.

would you rather get gangbeat by100 [B]very[/B] angry little kids and get several
broken bones
or
beat the crap out of 10 little kids and give them several broken bones?

[QUOTE=takoyuki]would you rather get gangbeat by100 [B]very[/B] angry little kids and get several
broken bones
or
beat the crap out of 10 little kids and give them several broken bones?[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Anyone who has younger siblings has already this question answered, I'll beat the ten little kids as obviously one or more of them has done something to earn the beating.

[B]Be the Town Drunk ?[/B]

Or

[B]Be the Village Idiot ?[/B][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]
[B]Be the Town Drunk ?[/B]

Or

[B]Be the Village Idiot ?[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm.....I think i'll go with being the town drunk. I mean, just because I get drunk a lot doesn't mean that i'm an idiot. So I could still be smart, and just drink a lot. :p

Would you rather play [B]World of Warcraft[/B]?

Or...

Would you rather play [B]Vanguard[/B]?
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm.....I think i'll go with being the town drunk. I mean, just because I get drunk a lot doesn't mean that i'm an idiot. So I could still be smart, and just drink a lot. :p

Would you rather play [B]World of Warcraft[/B]?

Or...

Would you rather play [B]Vanguard[/B]?
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]Wow... this is a hard one...even though i don't know what vanguard is. I just know Wow is hella addictve, and i've already got enough addictions and not enough time.... but, i also don't know what's good for me, so i'll go with Wow.

Hopefully wow isn't as affective of a birth control as it's lead on to be. ^L^

Would you rather go deep sea scuba diving

or

fly a jetpack? Assume both are totally safe.

[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=The13thMan][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]Wow... this is a hard one...even though i don't know what vanguard is. I just know Wow is hella addictve, and i've already got enough addictions and not enough time.... but, i also don't know what's good for me, so i'll go with Wow.

Hopefully wow isn't as affective of a birth control as it's lead on to be. ^L^

Would you rather go deep sea scuba diving

or

fly a jetpack? Assume both are totally safe.

[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE][COLOR=Sienna]

Jetpack, baby. Everyone can go scuba diving, but how many people do you know who own a friggin JETPACK? It's second only to owning an Apache or a Tank, man, it'd friggin RULE!

Would You Rather...

... be forced to eat the disgustingly bad Lays STAX Chips? The X makes it cool :D

OR

... would you rather get hit right in the chops by a hockey puck traveling at over 100 MPH?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=HedonismBot][COLOR=Sienna]Would You Rather...

... be forced to eat the disgustingly bad Lays STAX Chips? The X makes it cool :D

OR

... would you rather get hit right in the chops by a hockey puck traveling at over 100 MPH?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]I think I can force down the chips ? I'll pretend I'm on [I]Fear Factor[/I]. Besides, hockey pucks at 100 MPH are best left to the [I]Jackass[/I] crew.

Would you rather...

...fend off dozens of cats with no available weapons while wearing clothing that reeks of catnip, listening to your girlfriend/boyfriend laughing hysterically as you fail miserably?

or

...watch as your girlfriend/boyfriend fails miserably at the same situation?

Hah! Answer [I]THAT[/I] one with a witty comeback! :animesmil [/FONT]

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]I think I can force down the chips ? I'll pretend I'm on [I]Fear Factor[/I]. Besides, hockey pucks at 100 MPH are best left to the [I]Jackass[/I] crew.

Would you rather...

...fend off dozens of cats with no available weapons while wearing clothing that reeks of catnip, listening to your girlfriend/boyfriend laughing hysterically as you fail miserably?

or

...watch as your girlfriend/boyfriend fails miserably at the same situation?

Hah! Answer [I]THAT[/I] one with a witty comeback! :animesmil [/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I'd rather watch my boyfriend (assuming I have one) in the exact situation because it wouldn't be happening to me which makes it bloody hilarious. Things like that are always funnier when they happen to someone else. Plus you have a really funny story to tell your friends.

Okay would you rather be forced to watch a month long marathon of Inspector Gadget

[center]or[/center]

A month long marathon of Thunder Cats?

Both in my humble opinion are terrible. But as far as I know these shows haven't been done yet so why not?[/color][/font]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Red][b]takoyuki,[/b] shape up or ship out. I was about to close this thread on grounds of poor post quality when I realised [b]all[/b] the poor quality posts were yours! So I'm not going to close the thread and spoil everyone else's fun (much as I'd like to, game-thread-hating killjoy that I am) but I am warning you: read the Rules. Read the Otaku Lounge Sticky. And obey.

(Principally in your case, 'obey' means use some capitalisation, spellcheck your posts and actually put some thought into your responses instead of just picking an option and not telling us why.)[/color]

We now return you to your regularly scheduled inanity.[/font]

[quote name='Raiyuu][FONT=Trebuchet MS']We now return you to your regularly scheduled inanity.[/FONT][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Gee, thanks....

Still, I firmly believe that a little inanity every now and then is essential to counterbalance the rest of the day. Kind of like the need to play [I]Kirby: Air Ride[/I] once or twice a week, just for the sheer stupidity of it.
[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Okay would you rather be forced to watch a month long marathon of Inspector Gadget

[center]or[/center]

A month long marathon of Thunder Cats?

Both in my humble opinion are terrible. But as far as I know these shows haven't been done yet so why not?[/color][/font][/QUOTE]
GAAAHHH!!! You in the purple typeface! [I]What Are You Thinking?![/I] I don't believe this. I mean, I can understand looking down on the Thundercats, but this! You dare to cast aspersions on the Inspector's good name! What kind of reprehensible person are you?!

[CENTER]...grrrr....[/CENTER]
[indent]:animesmil [/indent]

Anyway, I think my choice is obvious.

Would you rather...

...be in the marching band and give up half your life to seemingly endless rehearsals, Friday night games (or Thurs./Sat. in college), and multiple weekend competitions??

or

...be one of the pathetic band groupies and give up a third of your life just to hang around the band room wishing you were cool enough to be in the band?

P.S.: No hard feelings, milady.[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Would you rather...

...be in the marching band and give up half your life to seemingly endless rehearsals, Friday night games (or Thurs./Sat. in college), and multiple weekend competitions??

or

...be one of the pathetic band groupies and give up a third of your life just to hang around the band room wishing you were cool enough to be in the band?

P.S.: No hard feelings, milady.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Damn, that's a nasty set of choices as I loathe both groups. Flick of a coin, I'm going to go with marching band simply because it came up heads, no other reason.

[B]Get the worst haircut ever ?[/B]

Or

[B]Be banned from shaving for three months ?[/B]

Don't ask me where either of those came out of, I really don't know.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Damn, that's a nasty set of choices as I loathe both groups. Flick of a coin, I'm going to go with marching band simply because it came up heads, no other reason.

[B]Get the worst haircut ever ?[/B]

Or

[B]Be banned from shaving for three months ?[/B]

Don't ask me where either of those came out of, I really don't know.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]I'm going to have to go with 3 months without shaving. Hair is really important to me, more than facial hair. And plus, i'm asian, i don't grow facial hair. ^L^ Or...not much anyways, haha. I'll probably get a small beard thing going on at the end of 3 months and might decide to keep it. Haha.

Would you rather eat a kitty

or

eat a sewer rat.

[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=The13thMan][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]Would you rather eat a kitty

or

eat a sewer rat.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I'll take the cat, so long as she/he's seen a vet recently. Add some kind of flavoured sauce to mask the fact that it's a cat and I probably wouldn't even notice.

[B]OB without smilies or jokes forever ?[/B]

Or

[B]OB with only smilies and spam ?[/B][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]
[B]OB without smilies or jokes forever ?[/B]

Or

[B]OB with only smilies and spam ?[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm.....well, this is a tough one....but I think i'm gonna have to go with the 1st choice. I mean, that second choice...that's....that's just terrible.

Would you rather get put in prison for 5 years for punching a cop?

Or....

Would you rather shave your head bald, and sit in a room doing nothing but eating and sleeping(that mean's no cable, internet, etc.)?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[font=Times]They're both serious concerns, but I'd rather cure cancer. The idea behind solving hunger is much more simple (even if it has not been addressed very well at this point), so if I could magically cure one of those two problems; it'd be the more difficult of the two.

Would you rather

Manually turn a cow (with mad cow disease) into a hamburger, then be forced to eat every single burger/and/or food product you were able to make from its body

Or

Eat a hobo that just ate a sewer rat....in front of you[/font]

[QUOTE=Kaze][font=Times]Would you rather

Manually turn a cow (with mad cow disease) into a hamburger, then be forced to eat every single burger/and/or food product you were able to make from its body

Or

Eat a hobo that just ate a sewer rat....in front of you[/font][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Honestly with those two choices I'd rather just throw up a lot. But that's really not a choice is it? I'd rather eat the cow parts. Atleast I'd have one of the most interesting stories St. Peter ever heard when I reached the Pearly Gates- assuming I get to HEaven that is.

Would you rather smell so bad that whenever people are around you they start singing the Chicken Noodle Soup song

[center]or[/center]

Would you rather have such an annoying voice that people tell you to shut up because you're giving them a migrain?

Okay it's not as bad as the last one, but I'm not as cool[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]
Would you rather smell so bad that whenever people are around you they start singing the Chicken Noodle Soup song

[center]or[/center]

Would you rather have such an annoying voice that people tell you to shut up because you're giving them a migrain?
[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm.....interesting decision there, but I think i'm gonna have to with stinking. I mean, I would much rather stink than have a annoying voice.(because I hate annoying voices)

Would you rather watch the original Batman series all day?

Or....

Would you rather watch the new Batman series, along with the new Batman movie, all day?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm.....interesting decision there, but I think i'm gonna have to with stinking. I mean, I would much rather stink than have a annoying voice.(because I hate annoying voices)

Would you rather watch the original Batman series all day?

Or....

Would you rather watch the new Batman series, along with the new Batman movie, all day?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Sienna]
The old Batman series EASILY. That show is the most entertaining them to come out of Hollywood EVER. Friggin hilarious stuff right there.

Would You Rather...

... have German Neo-Nazi Death Metal pumped into your ears at max volume through headphones with no way to escape?

OR

... listen to country?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=HedonismBot][COLOR=Sienna]
... have German Neo-Nazi Death Metal pumped into your ears at max volume through headphones with no way to escape?

OR

... listen to country?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm.....I think i'm gonna have to go with the second choice on this one. I mean, country's not that bad....

Would you rather watch anime?

Or....

Would you rather watch American cartoons?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm.....I think i'm gonna have to go with the second choice on this one. I mean, country's not that bad....

Would you rather watch anime?

Or....

Would you rather watch American cartoons?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I think it all depends on which American Cartoons and which anime you're talking about. Because I like Avatar the Last Airbender, Animaniacs, Histeries, Daria, Jem and the Holograms, Rugrats, Ahh Real Monsters, and Disney animation which are all American cartoons. But I also like InuYasha, Fushigi Yugi, Spirited Away and Tokyo Mew Mew- the list really goes on. Actually if you want to get technical American Cartoons are really anime because anime is just cartoons. So tough choice, but I want to watch Avatar so I choose American Cartoons.

Okay would you rather be a crappy writer and not know it, but your friends know it and are willing to help?

[center]Or[/center]

Would you rather be a crappy writer and know it but think that your stuff is okay the way it is and refuse help.

This question is actually based on a 'friend' of mine. He's pissed at me for saying his writing is bad.[/color][/font]

Okay would you rather be a crappy writer and not know it, but your friends know it and are willing to help?

[center]Or[/center]

Would you rather be a crappy writer and know it but think that your stuff is okay the way it is and refuse help.
[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm....I think i'm gonna have to go with the first choice on this one. I mean, if your a crappy writer then you obviously need help, right? So, pertaining to what you said about you and your friend, I think your right for trying to help him.([I]If[/I] you did) Anyway's, sorry to get off on a tangent.

Would you rather eat a spider leg?

Or....

Would you rather eat a cockroach's leg?

(I know, it's sick.:p) [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm....I think i'm gonna have to go with the first choice on this one. I mean, if your a crappy writer then you obviously need help, right? So, pertaining to what you said about you and your friend, I think your right for trying to help him.([I]If[/I] you did) Anyway's, sorry to get off on a tangent.

Would you rather eat a spider leg?

Or....

Would you rather eat a cockroach's leg?

(I know, it's sick.:p) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] I tried to help and he went postal on me. Anyways I'd rather eat a spider leg... wait what size spider are we talking about...

Okay keeping with the bug thing would you rather have a spider smootie (Strawberry flavored, but filled with spiders)

[center]or[/center]

Cockroach cookies (Sugar cookies brimming with yummy cockroaches.

Yes look at how creative I have become. and completely off topic, can anyone besides me read my signature?[/color][/font]

Okay keeping with the bug thing would you rather have a spider smootie (Strawberry flavored, but filled with spiders)

[center]or[/center]

Cockroach cookies (Sugar cookies brimming with yummy cockroaches.
[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm....I think i'm gonna have to go with the spider smoothies. I mean, I do love smoothies you know....^^

Would you rather get beat up?(EXTENSIVELY)

Or....

Would you rather eat a piece a meat that expired a year ago?[/COLOR][/SIZE]