Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]For me, personally, he's in debt for about forty million. We were at the track one day, and he had a bundle of horse tranquilizers (apparently to knock out the horses that were set to win), and he told me, "Dead, mate, it's only 40 mill. I'll just put it all on the one horse I [i]didn't[/i] tranq, and we'll be billionaires." I know Shin's a trustworthy guy - I mean, he holds down the orphans while I stomp their faces, and he's never ratted me out to the cops or Mother Superior once - so I gave him the forty mill, and waited for the race.

[i]Well.[/i]

Turns out Mr Shinmaru tripped on the way to the stables, accidentally injected himself with all 8 tranquilizer darts, and lay comatose for four weeks while I lost forty million. Needless to say, he claims he can't pay me back. Damn lazy Mexican.

What's your story of monetary loss and woe?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Besides the $40 million I clearly owe myself now, I also owe the U.S. Border Patrol about $25 million in hush money for all the times I crossed the border doing various... things. I suppose they're not pleased about all the I.O.U.s I've given them, but hey, it's not [i]my[/i] fault they'll take anything with even a semblance of money attached to it.
Posted
[COLOR=Teal]Shin, it's not very responsible of you to let this mount up. Let's add mine to the tally.

As the High Priest of Molly-ism, Shinmaru pledged to build a temple to glorify his Lord, and personally finance it himself. Well, I co-signed for funding. Having a congregation of worshippers does wonders for the credit rating, you know. Anyway, 23 million in loans and 13 million in real estate later... he may lead the movement, but I still haven't seen a cent

EDIT: I am in love with the pete and pete avi though. You're still not forgiven.[/COLOR]
Posted
[font=arial]If you want to get technical, Shinmaru's original OB username was very distracting to members in the Hardwired forum. I estimate that we lost several dozen potential posts as a result of people staring at it, wondering if someone would [i]really[/i] choose a username like that.

So he can probably expect an invoice from us sometime in the near future.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='DeadSeraphim][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]What's your story of monetary loss and woe?[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]Hmmm...Seems I don't really have a story of monetary loss and woe, but judging from the responses it sounds like Shinmaru has clobbered enough people that money wise it could cover nearly every member on the boards and then some.

I suppose I could include the time the us post office ripped me off by not returning my deposit when I closed my p.o. box, but I don't think $30 even comes close. lol
Posted
[quote name='Molleta][COLOR=Teal']As the High Priest of Molly-ism, Shinmaru pledged to build a temple to glorify his Lord, and personally finance it himself. Well, I co-signed for funding. Having a congregation of worshippers does wonders for the credit rating, you know. Anyway, 23 million in loans and 13 million in real estate later... he may lead the movement, but I still haven't seen a cent[/COLOR][/quote]

Haha, Mollyism, wow does [i]that[/i] ever bring back some memories! I am such a horrible High Priest. I am shamed. :(

Also, yeah, my awful original username. Ugh. I can't imagine the pain and torment it caused; I can only hope it was like [i]Raiders of the Lost Ark[/i] with lots of melting faces and exploding Nazis.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Shinmaru owes me at least a quarter. He is a contributor to Otakuboards, and therefor is a part of the overall life of this forum. Because it has stolen so much of my life, I'd sa everyone here owes me at least a quarter >:O[/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]James owes me props in his signature for making him the avater he's using, but I don't think I can get any money for that. Unless I sue him. Is that possible?

Shinmaru owes me way too much to mention. For example; I contracted him a 12 million dollar sponsorship deal for two years of moderating, and soon after he deserted. I'm very sure I can sue him for that. Hm.[/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

Hmm, only thing I can really think Mike owe's me is his membership fees to [I]Legion of the Leg[/I] which come to about two million at this stage.

I suppose there's also the deal to model the CK speedos from Bikini Bandits, and the time we tried to form OB's Knights who say Ni.[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...