Funny Girl Posted April 7, 2007 Posted April 7, 2007 [COLOR=Magenta]This sounds soo cool!! I can't wait until it starts. I love these sorta things!! Count me in! I also love how you don't have to sign-up to join and that you can leave at anytime! :animesmil [/COLOR]
Yukazi Posted April 7, 2007 Posted April 7, 2007 [SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Seems like the perfect event to reintroduce myself into the Otakuboards. ^_^ I wonder if I shall still linger afterwards. It has been quite a while since I was a dedicated poster, but that is not of importance at the time I suppose. I will take the boards by storm in this event. [/FONT][/SIZE]
Xerxes Posted April 7, 2007 Posted April 7, 2007 [COLOR=Purple]Yay! This sounds like it's gonna be fun! Count me in! I love the fact that you don't have to sign up and my anime and manga knowledge has gotten me pretty far so I'll see what I can do![/COLOR]
Shy Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 [size=1]I don't understand, what kind of RPG is this? -Shy[/size] :p
Ellerby Posted April 8, 2007 Author Posted April 8, 2007 [center][img]http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9580/logo1copyfi9.jpg[/img] [img]http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/7195/round1copyxe4.jpg[/img] [size=4][B]Whose hair?[/B][/size][/center][font=franklin gothic medium] [size=4]This Weeks Event...[/size] Is "Whose hair?" The round where you try to guess the owner of famous anime hair styles! Everyone knows that hair can get really nuts in anime so let's see how well you really know your favourite characters. [size=4]Rules[/size] You can only guess one hairstyle for this round. If you want to change your guess for one reason or another, [b]delete[/b] your first post and re-post your new guess. Also, when posting your guess, [b]please state which Hairstyle you are guessing[/b]. This makes things much easier for myself. Also, to make things easier for the people in a totally different timezone, I'm only going to put up half the hairstyles. The other 6 will go up in 9 hours. [center]Hairstyle 1 [img]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/626/hair1copytr0.jpg[/img] Hairstyle 2 [img]http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/4537/hair2copyag3.jpg[/img] Hairstyle 3 [img]http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/4533/hair3copynr9.jpg[/img] Hairstyle 4 [img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/7136/hair4copyqk9.jpg[/img] Hairstyle 5 [img]http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/5885/hair5copydu9.jpg[/img] Hairstyle 6 [img]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8753/hair6copynh9.jpg[/img] Hairstyle 7 [img]http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/3251/hair7copymi7.jpg[/img] Hairstyle 8 [img]http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/10/hair8copyzq0.jpg[/img] Hairstyle 9 [img]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/8002/hair9copyct6.jpg[/img] Hairstyle 10 [img]http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/5946/hair10copytm6.jpg[/img] Hairstyle 11 [img]http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/6523/hair11copysv4.jpg[/img] Hairstyle 12 [img]http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3683/hair12copyyp3.jpg[/img][/center][/font]
Boo Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 [size=1]Hairstyle two is from [b]Pokémon[/b]. The character's name would be [b]Brock[/b]. And here I thought I wouldn't be able to guess anything in this event. 8D[/size]
Goodbye, Face Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 [font=arial][size=1]#1 is Edward from Fullmetal Alchemist. And this comes from an anti-fan of the series. It'd suck now if I was wrong.[/font][/size]
Desbreko Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 [color=#4B0082]I think Hairstyle 3 is Sasuke's from Naruto.[/color]
Claire Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 [FONT=Arial][strike]Hairstyle 6 is [B]Ed from Cowboy Bebop[/B]. :][/strike][/FONT] *grumblegrumble*
RobinWH Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 [QUOTE=Clurr][FONT=Arial][strike]Hairstyle 6 is [B]Ed from Cowboy Bebop[/B]. :][/strike][/FONT] *grumblegrumble*[/QUOTE] sorry ! :2women: i had that one and the Naruto one, but THEN realized i could only post one answer...so i went with Ed cause i love her ! someone needs to figure out the 5th one ! i recognize it but can't figure out from where and it's bugging me !
Funny Girl Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 [COLOR=Magenta]Hairstlye number 6 is totally Jaden from Yu-Gi-Oh GX! Right? Right? ^^[/COLOR]
Sazumechan Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 Ok hair style number 3 is Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto.
1nOnlyCloud Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 Oh my, Im scared I even remember this. Number 5's hair is TK's from Digimon.
pbfrontmanvdp Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 [font=Verdana][size=2]#6 is Ed from Cowboy Bebop[/size][/font] [font=Verdana][size=2][/size][/font] [font=Verdana][size=2]However, my only question is if someone else already has the answer for one and I posted afterwards, would I still get the points for it. If not ill just wait for the next 6 and post than for another one as well if thats ok.[/size][/font]
Ellerby Posted April 9, 2007 Author Posted April 9, 2007 [FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=DimGray]The last six hairstyles are now up. And if someone has the right answer before you do [i]they[/i] get the point. Otherwise everyone could just copy the first person to get a right answer. :)[/COLOR][/FONT]
TheResplendent Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 [font=tahoma]Hairstyle 8 I believe would be Bulma from DBZ. [/font] :animesmil
Ikillion Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 [COLOR=Black][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]10 is Astro from Astro boy =D[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
SunfallE Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 [COLOR=RoyalBlue]#7 is Trowa Barton from Gundam Wing. [/COLOR]
eleanor Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 [color=dimgray] [strike]#11= Shinji from Eva.[/strike] [/color]
Sandy Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 [B]#9[/b] has got to be [B]He-Man[/B] (from Masters of the Universe), but it isn't an anime, so perhaps it was a trick question?
RobinWH Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 [quote name='Sandy][B]#9[/b] has got to be [B]He-Man[/B'] (from Masters of the Universe), but it isn't an anime, so perhaps it was a trick question?[/quote] that's what i was thinking, but i've already answered one so i didn't post anything.
Ezekiel Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 [SIZE=1]Hairstyle 11= [B]Luffy[/B] from [B]One Piece[/B][/SIZE]
DeadSeraphim Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 [color=indigo][size=1][font=arial]12 is Lan from MegaMan NT Warrior.[/font][/size][/color]
Recommended Posts