OtakuBoards

The Big OtakuBoards Anime Event

Ellerby

[COLOR=#0e1030][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]#1 -Deep voice- FINISH HIM!

#2 Pikachu's initial reaction after seeing Man-Faye

#3 Sophie: Hey, don't your eyes hurt at all from..you know being on fire?
Calcifer: Oh my g-... -fatality- [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i]Screenshot #1:[/i]

"I accuse [I]you[/I], Jack Thompson!"

[I]Screenshot #2:[/I]

Resident Evil: Pokémon

[I]Screenshot #3:[/I]

As Sophie was about to blow out the candle, she noticed that the flame had gotten extraordinarily large and it was staring at her hungrily.

[color=#007520][b]Screenshot 1[/b]
Oh SNAP!~ He got PWNED!

[b]Screenshot 2[/b]
And thus, Pikachu got pwned.

[b]Screenshot 3[/b]
Nobody would have guessed it, but it turns out fire demons think grandma cleavage is [i]hot[/i].

-r2[/color]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][b]#1[/b] - Yes, I idolized The Flash, okay?! What the hell does that have to do with this trial -- or my hair?![/size][/font]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][b]#2[/b] - Pikachu, still dazed from Squirtle's Surf attack, mustered up enough energy to show the water pokemon his version of a more powerful wave. Squirtle quickly finished the battle soon after this taunt.[/size][/font]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][b]#3[/b] - [/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][b]Calcifer:[/b] ...You drank Moonshine tonight, didn't you?[/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][b]Sophie:[/b] Hehe, I did. How'd you know?[/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][b]Calcifer:[/b] [color=black][b]*smiles*[/b][/color] No reason. Hey... come here. I gotta secret for you...[/size][/font]

[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Picture 1:
"Off with his H-E-A-D!"

Picture 2:
This is must be the case of not washing your feet before you sleep...

Picture 3:
Calcifer: *points to the celing* OMG! A three headed-goat with six eyes!!
Sophie: WHAATTT??!![/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=Blue]#1: OJ Simpson, we all know who the culprit is![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue] #2:After beating gary for the last time, Pikachu drank alchohol to his hearts content. The next day he would awake in a Chicago prison next to his life partner, Teddy. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]#3:Calcifer: ***** put some wood on me before I burn out![/COLOR]

#2: Pikachu nooooooooooooooooooo!, I cant believe you took that Snorlax fart head on.

#3: Califer: What the heck are you staring at, you crazy fool? You act you never saw a wicked awesome flame before. You're lucky that I don't burn you up right now.
(After short pause)
Sophie: OHHHHH!!! Pretty light. (giggles)

[center][img]http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9580/logo1copyfi9.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/1640/scoreboardcopyxy9.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][b]WINNERS[/b][/center]
[QUOTE=r2vq][color=#007520][b]Screenshot 1[/b]
Oh SNAP!~ He got PWNED![/color][/quote]
[quote=r2vq][color=#007520][b]Screenshot 2[/b]
And thus, Pikachu got pwned.[/color][/QUOTE]
[quote=Sandy][b]Screenshot 3[/b]
As Sophie was about to blow out the candle, she noticed that the flame had gotten extraordinarily large and it was staring at her hungrily.[/quote]
For his hilarious [i]linked[/i] captions, r2vq takes the winning spot for Picture 1 [i]and[/i] 2! Giving him 3.5 points (2 points for the first caption, 1.5 for the second). Sandy recieves 1.5 points for his awesome narration of Picture 3.

[SIZE=1][B]3.5 Points Each[/B]
Sandy & r2vq

[b]2 Points[/b]
Shy
Boo
RiflesAtRecess
RobinWH
Desbreko
1nOnlyCloud
BKstyles
Ikillion
SunfallE
Sandy
Ezekiel
DeadSeraphim[/size]

[center][img]http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/422/round3copypk9.jpg[/img]
[size=4][B]You want me to find what?[/B][/size][/center][font=franklin gothic medium]

[size=4]This Weeks Event...[/size]
Is "You want me to find what?!" In the following round you will do a lot of searching, scavenging and lurking. Put your detective hats on because this will take patience and hunting.

[size=4]Rules[/size]
This game will work like a scavenger hunt. I'm going to tell you want I want to see, and you're going to either go out into the real world and take a picture of it, or find one on the internet! I'll do one item at a time and as soon as someone fulfills my request I'll post the next one.

Sometimes I may specify that you [b]cannot[/b] find the picture on the internet or the real world to be tricky. Here we go![/font]

[center][b][size=4]FIND ME...[/size][/b]
A man cosplaying as Sakura from Naruto.
[size=1]Post your answer as a picture (or link to a picture).[/size][/center]

[quote name='Sazumechan']Do we have to find one picture that contain all those things or just find a picute with each item separately? Just want to make sure.Thanks![/quote]

i'm pretty sure it's all in one picture....
but then i could be wrong. :twitch:

i have a question....

does the picture have to be a PRE-EXISTING picture....or could someone possibly stage one and post it ??

thanks !

[color=dimgray][size=1]Merged posts. Please do not double post. :) - White[/size][/color]

[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma][quote name='Myself][b][i]Sometimes[/i][/b'] I may specify that you cannot find the picture on the internet or the real world to be tricky. Here we go![/quote]

The picture can be staged and uploaded. Also, it's one picture containing all of the items. Just like I said.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=White][COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]

The picture can be staged and uploaded. Also, it's one picture containing all of the items. Just like I said.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

thanks !
somehow i kept missing that line when i was re-reading the guidelines.

i'll try to stop asking so many questions now !!

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange']I didn't think R2vq's captions were funny at all >_<[/COLOR][/quote][color=#007520]That's because I'm generally not a funny guy. :P

I'm angry at Sandy for using the picture I immediately thought of. Hmph. May that very same cosplayer glomp you on your next Anime-related outing. :P

-r2[/color]