Riku Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Aww, man... I was too damn slow. :/ Ah well, what a nerd I am for knowing every single hairstyle there is in that post. Can't wait for the next challenge.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Gavin Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 [SIZE=1]Bah, I could've even tell you what saga of DBZ #8 is taken from. [/SIZE]
eleanor Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 [quote name='Ezekiel][SIZE=1]Hairstyle 11= [B]Luffy[/B] from [B]One Piece[/B'][/SIZE][/quote] [color=dimgray] Damn, I didn't even notice that! :animesigh [/color]
RobinWH Posted April 10, 2007 Posted April 10, 2007 [quote name='Lunox][color=dimgray'] Damn, I didn't even notice that! :animesigh [/color][/quote] me either...i feel dumb ! when do we find out who's right ?? and how exactly do the points work ??
Humaru Posted April 10, 2007 Posted April 10, 2007 Hairstyle 1: It belongs to Edward Elrich from Fullmetal Alchemist, I believe.
Funny Girl Posted April 11, 2007 Posted April 11, 2007 [QUOTE=RobinWH] and how exactly do the points work ??[/QUOTE] [COLOR=Magenta]Well if you look back at the first page of this thread at White's post then that's where it would be. ^ ^[/COLOR]
RobinWH Posted April 11, 2007 Posted April 11, 2007 [quote name='True Angel][COLOR=Magenta']Well if you look back at the first page of this thread at White's post then that's where it would be. ^ ^[/COLOR][/quote] i did..and i guess my question was kinda vague... but i'm just gonna wait till White get's on and the contest is over and see what happens... thanks though
2010DigitalBoy Posted April 11, 2007 Posted April 11, 2007 [COLOR=DarkOrange]Aww, but I know them all! If I guess and someone else already guessed it, do I still get the point?! I know #1 is Edward Elric. Do I get a point or not?[/COLOR]
TheResplendent Posted April 11, 2007 Posted April 11, 2007 [quote name='White][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=DimGray][size=4]And if someone has the right answer before you do [i]they[/i] get the point. Otherwise everyone could just copy the first person to get a right answer. :)[/size][/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote] [font=tahoma]^ Just before this same question is asked countless more times, figured this was worth reiteration ^[/font]
Raiyuu Posted April 11, 2007 Posted April 11, 2007 [quote name='Sandy']#9 has got to be He-Man (from Masters of the Universe), but it isn't an anime, so perhaps it was a trick question?[/quote]Actually, I saw that one and immediately thought [b]Haruka[/b] from [b]Mai-HiME / Mai-Otome[/b].
Guest chibiosaka Posted April 12, 2007 Posted April 12, 2007 hairstyle #3 is Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto
Ellerby Posted April 17, 2007 Author Posted April 17, 2007 [center][img]http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9580/logo1copyfi9.jpg[/img] [img]http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/1640/scoreboardcopyxy9.jpg[/img][/center] [SIZE=1][B]Leading with 2 Points Each:[/B] Shy Boo RiflesAtRecess RobinWH Desbreko 1nOnlyCloud BKstyles Ikillion SunfallE Sandy Ezekiel DeadSeraphim[/SIZE] [center][img]http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/5778/round2copyvl4.jpg[/img] [size=4][B]What did you just say?![/B][/size][/center][font=franklin gothic medium] [size=4]This Weeks Event...[/size] Is "What did you just say?!" The round where you create your very own caption for one, two or three different pictures I'll post. Make the captions as funny as possible! [size=4]Rules[/size] For this round, I'm allowing players to create captions for all three pictures if they so choose. Make sure to tell me what picture your caption is for and please [b]do not[/b] repost the pictures. [center][img]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/1565/number3copytl5.jpg[/img] Here we have Phoenix Wright. Not technically an anime, but close enough. The other two pictures will be up later on in the day. [img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9151/number2copycv2.jpg[/img] Pikachu is seen here. Instead of actual speech, for this picture you must narrate the picture. [img]http://ffmedia.ign.com/filmforce/image/article/619/619554/howls-moving-castle-20050531013508650-000.jpg[/img] Here we have Calcifer (the fire) and Sophie (the lady). And yes, Calcifer can talk. :)[/center][/font]
Andrew Posted April 17, 2007 Posted April 17, 2007 [size=1]Naturally, mine's for Mr. Wright. I'll edit once you've added the others. #1 "I sentence you to kiss my a-s-s!" #2 And Pikachu felt, first hand, the awesome power of the Rat-flail! #3 [B]Calcifer:[/B] Did you just fart...? [B]Sophie:[/B] ^-^[/size]
Riku Posted April 17, 2007 Posted April 17, 2007 [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Yah- ha! Alright, Mr. Wright is first up to bat to endure my lame *** captions! Whoope! =] Numero Uno: "[B]Objection, Your Hon- what?! There's nothing left to Object, Your Honor?! OH NOES!!!11!!1one"[/B] *Shifts eyes all around and giggles quietly to self*[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
DeathKnight Posted April 17, 2007 Posted April 17, 2007 [color=crimson]#1: [SIZE=4][b]"PULL... MY... FINGER!"[/b][/size] #2 [Truly Pokemon Martial Arts got it's start with Pikachu, the drunken master. The game has never been the same.][/color]
Allamorph Posted April 17, 2007 Posted April 17, 2007 [FONT=Arial]^ Dang, how do you follow that? Still, it's worth a shot. #1: "I say....[I]NO DEAL!!![/I]" #2: In a classic example of why crossover anime is never a good idea, here we see a Pikachu still reeling after exposure to Naruto's "sexy jutsu". Fortunately, the nosebleed had already stopped before the picture was taken. ----------- [B]Edit:[/B] That's pretty sweet. (to below)[/FONT]
Boo Posted April 17, 2007 Posted April 17, 2007 [size=1]#1 "Your honour's mother!" [quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial]#1: "I say....[I]NO DEAL!!![/I']" [/FONT][/quote] Funnily enough, this whole week I'm to be seen in the dutch Deal or no Deal show. Sitting in the audience that is. I got money for it. :x[/size]
TheResplendent Posted April 17, 2007 Posted April 17, 2007 [FONT=tahoma][center]1) "The color of my tie is irrelavent to this case, may I remind you!!! 2) Unfortunatley for Pikachu, the game of pin the tail on the Charmander never finished and he was rushed to the hospital for alcohol poisoning. 3) Calcifer: I shall grant you three wishes! Tell me, what is it you desir... Sophie: Woooow! A talking fire! ^_^ Calcifer: Can we please be mature about this? >.>[/font][/center]
RobinWH Posted April 18, 2007 Posted April 18, 2007 i don't mean to be a pain, but shouldn't all the people that got points in the last round get 2 points ?? or am i misunderstanding the rules somewhere ?? [QUOTE=White] When you win a round (more than one winner per round!) you get 2 points. If you win twice in a row the amount of points you get decreases (2nd win gets you 1.5 points, third and anything after gives you 1). [/QUOTE] [size=1][color=dimgray]Fixed. Thanks! :) - White[/color][/size] no...thank YOU !!
Sazumechan Posted April 18, 2007 Posted April 18, 2007 #1 "Ok who farted?!" #2 Pikachu was going to evlove but he got high. #3 (Calcifer)" Pssssstt,Sophie guess what?" (Sophie) "What Calcifer?" (Calcifer)"Howl is gay." (Sophie) "No way!"
Aaryanna Posted April 18, 2007 Posted April 18, 2007 [COLOR=DarkRed]1 - Phoenix Wright: "Stop Spamming!"[/COLOR]
Desbreko Posted April 18, 2007 Posted April 18, 2007 [color=#4B0082]1) "Just because she was chibi does [i]not[/i] mean that girl was underage!" 2) Pikachu didn't quite grasp the concept behind the move Dizzy Punch.[/color]
Persona Posted April 18, 2007 Posted April 18, 2007 [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]#2[I]:[What started to be an innocent stroll through the park...turned out to be horrible.....Pikachu's fart was too much even for him and that is it for todays pokemon adventure! Stay tune for the next episode: Pika's Gender [/COLOR] Crisis!][/I][/SIZE] I might have gotten a little ahead of myself.
DeadSeraphim Posted April 18, 2007 Posted April 18, 2007 [size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]#2: Pikachu was shocked by the size of Ash's member.[/font][/color][/size]
2010DigitalBoy Posted April 18, 2007 Posted April 18, 2007 [COLOR=DarkOrange]1. **** you, your honor! (oh who am I kidding, Allamorph wins this one, hands down!) 2. [Pikachu's reaction to the diglet that accidentaly popped up in his *** was a mix of general confusion and lack of pleasurable feeling. The diglet has yet to be found.] [spoiler]3. Calcifer: And then it goes -- SPLOOSH! Sophie: REALLY?! Calcifer: Yep! Remember kids,sexual education can be fun![/spoiler] [/COLOR]
Recommended Posts