OtakuBoards

The Doomsday Redemption [M - LVS]

Vicky

[QUOTE=Vicky][SIZE=1]
Premonition, there isn't actually anyone to kill (not important characters anyway) as of yet, and I'm not sure there will be in this chapter. Only the few on the train that will possibly die in the blast. But, if you want to wait until the next chapter (which is going to have a much darker, personal theme) then there'll be a lot of free killing if kept under control. And yes, Drigg is a group effort from the SOLF.

[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Good to know. I wanted to know so I could mold an idea for my character. [/COLOR]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=Vicky][SIZE=1]Nefertimon, hang on a sec, for Allamorph in fact. He's come up with an idea involving your character that could work. Don't think about dropping out yet alright? ^_~

. . .

Right now I'm going to try and get this chapter done and have a slightly free chapter until everyone's comfortable then we can take on missions like these easier.

Sound good?[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]Okay, it's been about four days now, and I'm starting to get a little twitchy. I want to start talking about this thing I concocted, but I also wanted to make sure [COLOR=DarkRed]Nefertimon[/COLOR] was still on board. And I'm not really getting twitchy because of the four days, but because she hasn't even been online in four days, and I worry that her internet may have gone all bollocksy again. (I mean, I didn't show up either for four days in The Panopticon and it made people antsy, so I'm trying to lay back.)

I do want to prep a little, though. This idea, if it gets a green light, would need a good bit of cooperation from several fronts, and if it can get [COLOR=DarkRed]Nefertimon[/COLOR] back on track while still preserving the chapter's intent, I think it'll be well worth it. When I hear something from her, I'll get back to you all with more info, and I'll also be wanting to talk, if only briefly, with anyone that Faust will be interacting with, since he'll be doing a small bit of stirring in his aberrant way.

If it turns out that [COLOR=DarkRed]Nefertimon[/COLOR] would still rather pull out, then I'll scrap everything and we'll go right back to what [COLOR=DarkRed]Vicky[/COLOR] wanted in the first place. I also want to clarify:

[quote name='Vicky][size=1]So I will say yes - go a head. If you want to post any of this information in the Underground as well to give people an idea that's fine as well. ...I'm going to discard the idea for now and we'll try yours. [B]I don't want to make it seem like I'm throwing the lead onto you, not at all, I'm just saying we'll do your idea instead.[/B'][/size][/quote]

This was in response to a knee-jerk PM I sent about my brainflash, and to the bolded sentence I would like to add that I am not trying to, nor do I want to, commandeer this thing. I only wish to do a little back-and-forth because I am the most acquainted with this alteration (Jays!, but that sounded snobbish) and I want to make sure we all get on the same page before and should we attempt this.

Also, I won't be able to post until I know, either. Just so's ya know....

Later, and hopefully with a go.

-A[/FONT]

THANK YOU ALLAMORPH!!! Yes, I still want to be in this RPG. In fact, I think I might know enough to make sense of the newest posts that are made in the RPG. Obviously I still don't know what to post yet, but at least now we all know Sondra (my character) still exists.

**Oh, and about that one post I made in the RPG... At first I thought about deleting it, but I think I'll just cut out the part involving Drigg. That way I still have an introduction post in there.

[FONT=Arial](previous post struck)

I would talk a bit about what I had in mind, but I am tired and must sleep now (curse the graveyard shift!). I'll do my best to come back later with more info, but suffice to say that Faust is arranging a hijacking in place of the bomb.

I apologize for delaying for so bloody long. Please don't hurt me. :(

[B]Edit:[/B] Right. To the details.

At the moment, Faust is in the process of confirming the whereabouts of Sondra, who so far has only been mentioned in one post ? her owner's ? and has pretty much gone unnoticed by all players. He intends Sondra to be the instrument of the hijacking; I was actually counting on her already being hidden on board the train, but that part of the post was unfortunately erased. Still, Sondra's been to date quite unobtrusive (through no fault of [COLOR=DarkRed]Nefertimon[/COLOR]'s), so her stowawayage can be easily arranged.

Once Drigg has left the station, Faust will "bump into" her and provide her with the necessary equipment (while seeming at the same time to not really be providing anything ? trust me, it'll work) and then do his little disappearing act.

Because the Augustine on board the train are by no means stupid, Faust will also engage them, while rummaging through another car in a Yoda-esque manner. Sondra should (I hope) be able to cope with whatever grunts she might run into on her own, but in order for the hijack to be convincing, Faust must draw the attention of Virgil's entire posse. Hence my desire for small-talk betwixt myself and those involved.

Finally, Faust and Deacon will once again cross paths, and we shall see if the bomb is, in fact, blown after all.

I would rather have come clean sooner, but I wasn't aware that [COLOR=DarkRed]Nefertimon[/COLOR] only logged on once a week. I only wanted to get some things clear with her first, but since that seems to be dragging things out, I'll move onward.

And hey, if it doesn't work out, Sondra can always end up conveniently dead. [I]*looks sideways at Nefertimon*[/I] But I'd rather it didn't. :animesmil [/FONT]

[SIZE=1]My post will be up tomorrow or Sunday. Why not now? Because I have an essay on Oliver-****ing Twist (which is seven pages and only on the middle part) and an RE exam on Monday.

I also wanted to discuss something here, but I'll leave it until after I post.

Anyone feel free to make a post before me.[/SIZE]