Aberinkula Posted August 4, 2007 Posted August 4, 2007 [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"] [B]1-[/B]Sasuke uchiha (Naruto) [B]2-[/B]Ryoma Echizen (Prince of Tennis) [b]3-[/b]Hojo (Inuyasha) [/COLOR]
2010DigitalBoy Posted August 4, 2007 Posted August 4, 2007 [COLOR="DarkOrange"]ZOMG A GAR CONTEST!!!! [B]1[/B]. Archer from Fate/Stay Night (this is a given) [B]2[/B]. Kamina from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann [B]3[/B]. Roy Fokker from Super Dimensional Fortress Macross SPECIAL! [B]4[/B]. King Leonidas from 300. [/COLOR]
Sazumechan Posted August 5, 2007 Posted August 5, 2007 ok now this is just my personal opinion 1.Sauske Uchiha(Naruto) 2.Yoh Asukura(Shaman King) 3.Kurama(Yu Yu Hakusho)
Tallgeese- Posted August 5, 2007 Posted August 5, 2007 1. Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto) 2. Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo/Universe/in Tokyo) 3. Sailor Moon's boyfriend I forgot his name (Sailor Moon)
Funny Girl Posted August 5, 2007 Posted August 5, 2007 [COLOR="Magenta"]1.[B]Archer[/B]- Fate/Stay Night 2.[B]Sasuke Uchiha[/B]- Naruto 3.[B]Yuki Sohma[/B]- Fruits Basket [/COLOR]
Xerxes Posted August 5, 2007 Posted August 5, 2007 [COLOR="Purple"][B]1.[/B] Sasuke Uchiha [Naruto] [B]2.[/B] Fai D. Flourite [Tsubasa RC] [B]3.[/B] Tamaki Suou [Ouran High School Host Club][/COLOR]
xmystic_silverx Posted August 6, 2007 Posted August 6, 2007 [quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR="DarkOrange"] [B]4[/B]. King Leonidas from 300. [/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR="Sienna"]Lol! Most definitely. Alright, my top 3 are: 1. Tamaki Suou - Ouran High School Host Club 2. Sasuke Uchiha - Naruto (I wouldn't go to prom with Sasuke because he has issues but a lot of the ladies like him soo.... whatever.) 3. Yuki Sohma - Fruits Basket [/COLOR]
miss april Posted August 7, 2007 Posted August 7, 2007 I gonna refer these guys: 1. Souna Yuki - Fruits Basket 2. Uchiha Sasuke - Naruto 3. Tezuka Kunimitsu - The Prince of Tennis
strwpoptart Posted August 8, 2007 Posted August 8, 2007 [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Green"]This is a hard one...hmmmm... 1.Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto) 2.Yuki Sohma (Fruits Basket) 3.Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club) Runner ups: Soskue (Full Metal Panic) Tenchi Kyo Sohma (My personal Favorite ^^) [/COLOR][/FONT]
Kasuke Posted August 8, 2007 Posted August 8, 2007 1. Yuki Sohma (Furuba) 2. Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto) 3. Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)
The Mask Posted August 10, 2007 Author Posted August 10, 2007 From the looks of things, GAME # 11 seemed to be a bit easy for you guys. So let's see who was victorious today. ---------- GAME # 11 I ASKED 143 PEOPLE THIS QUESTION: Name an anime character that one would love to go to Prom with. (Male characters only.) I am looking for the TOP THREE answers. RESULTS: [B][I]1) Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto) - 11 (7.7%) 2) Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho) - 5 (3.5%) 3) Kyo (Fruits Basket) - 5 (3.5%)[/I][/B] Let me just say two things. ONE: I knew from the start that all of you would get Sasuke (except for DB, whom I expected to be a bit creative). TWO: Damn, you were so close in getting Kyo! WINNERS: Two winners today. Congratulations, Sazumechan and Kasuke! [B][I]Sazumechan - 16 Kasuke - 16[/I][/B] Tallgeese- - 11 Hitsuzen - 11 XxXLolitaGothXxX - 11 xmystic_silverx - 11 miss april - 11 strwpoptart - 11 Premonition - 11 2007DigitalBoy - 0 ---------- GAME # 12 (kinda like GAME # 1; this will allow you to easily add some more points in The Anime Feud): [B]I ASKED 143 PEOPLE THIS QUESTION: Name a popular choice of eye color in anime characters.[/B] [I]I am looking for the TOP FOUR answers.[/I] DEADLINE: August 16, 2007 (Thursday)
xmystic_silverx Posted August 10, 2007 Posted August 10, 2007 [COLOR="Sienna"]Kurama has got to be my favorite anime character of all time and I didn't think of him? Someone slap me. A lot of us were in the right direction with Fruits Basket. Kyo over Yuki, though? Alrighty.... 1. Blue 2. Green 3. Black 4. Red[/COLOR]
2010DigitalBoy Posted August 10, 2007 Posted August 10, 2007 [COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]1[/B]. Beige [B]2[/B]. Plad [B]3[/B]. Monochome Pastel Black [B]4[/B]. Polka Dot[/COLOR]
The Mask Posted August 10, 2007 Author Posted August 10, 2007 [quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]1[/B]. Beige [B]2[/B]. Plad [B]3[/B]. Monochome Pastel Black [B]4[/B]. Polka Dot[/COLOR][/QUOTE] :animeswea And I thought this game will be the only game that you give out simpler answers.
Meggido Posted August 10, 2007 Posted August 10, 2007 1. Black 2. Green 3. Purple 4. Red Always interesting to see how these ones turn out especially when watching a lot of anime where eye colours vary.
Kasuke Posted August 10, 2007 Posted August 10, 2007 I was so close this time to getting them all! I had to narrow it down to those 2 furuba guys, It was obvious..but I guess I picked the wrong 1 this time :animesigh owell 1. Blue 2. Red 3. Yellow 4. Black
Xerxes Posted August 10, 2007 Posted August 10, 2007 [COLOR="Purple"][B]1.[/B] Black [B]2.[/B] Blue [B]3. [/B]Brown/Amber [B]4.[/B] Green[/COLOR]
Funny Girl Posted August 10, 2007 Posted August 10, 2007 [COLOR="Magenta"]1.Purple 2.Black 3.Brown 4.Blue[/COLOR]
strwpoptart Posted August 12, 2007 Posted August 12, 2007 [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Green"]1.Blue 2.Brown/Hazel 3.Green 4.Red[/COLOR][/FONT]
miss april Posted August 14, 2007 Posted August 14, 2007 these are my choices: :animeknow 1. Red 2. Blue 3. Green 4. Black
The Mask Posted August 17, 2007 Author Posted August 17, 2007 As expected, GAME # 12 was easy. So let's see who topped the game. ---------- GAME # 12: I ASKED 143 PEOPLE THIS QUESTION: Name a popular choice of eye color in anime characters. I am looking for the TOP FOUR answers. RESULTS: [B][I]1) Blue - 49 (34.3%) 2) Brown - 28 (19.6%) 3) Red - 18 (12.6%) 4) Purple - 12 (8.4%)[/I][/B] On a side note, it's too bad nobody got perfect in this game. WINNERS: We have 2 winners today. Congratulations, strwpoptart and Konata! [B][I]strwpoptart - 95 Konata - 95[/I][/B] Hitsuzen - 89 Sazumechan - 89 XxXLolitaGothXxX - 77 xmystic_silverx - 67 Kasuke - 67 miss april - 67 Tallgeese- - 61 Sojio - 40 Meggido - 30 2007DigitalBoy - 0 ---------- GAME # 13 (a slightly easy game for you to add points): [B]I ASKED 143 PEOPLE THIS QUESTION: Name a sport that has been featured in one or more anime series.[/B] [I]I am looking for the TOP SIX answers.[/I] DEADLINE: August 23, 2007 (Thursday)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now