OtakuBoards

Embarrassing childhood moments.

Aaryanna_Mom

I'm sure all of you have these, moments where you did something as a kid that later you are embarrassed by. Especially when it's something that you did, but were too young to remember and your parents get a kick out of telling others all about it.

Now for the most part I was pretty much a boring kid in that I didn't get into trouble, I didn't start fights and got along with most people, other than my younger sister of course. But apparently when I was about three that wasn't the case. I was far from boring as far as mischief is concerned.

Now my family lived in a very tiny farming town in East Texas and apparently one day when I was three I decided that I was going to help with the chores. I got a bucket and took it to where the chickens were and then filled it with water. Now I have no memory of this, but apparently I took baby chickens and held them under the water until they quit moving.

Naturally when my mother found me she was horrified, wanting to know just what I was doing. It seems that I proudly told her that I was bathing the chickens for her. I have no idea how I got the idea that they even needed baths, but apparently I drowned close to ten of those poor things before my mom stopped me.

So now the question is, what did you do as a kid that was embarrassing?

Guest Psychic Guru
Hmm. Well, although I wasn't the only only one doing this it was still embassing. Whenever a boy(in elementary 1st grade) had to use the bathroom we would pull down our pants instead of doing(yeah. u guys know) and our butts would be showing. xD

[QUOTE=Aaryanna_Mom]I'm sure all of you have these, moments where you did something as a kid that later you are embarrassed by. Especially when it's something that you did, but were too young to remember and your parents get a kick out of telling others all about it.

Now for the most part I was pretty much a boring kid in that I didn't get into trouble, I didn't start fights and got along with most people, other than my younger sister of course. But apparently when I was about three that wasn't the case. I was far from boring as far as mischief is concerned.

Now my family lived in a very tiny farming town in East Texas and apparently one day when I was three I decided that I was going to help with the chores. I got a bucket and took it to where the chickens were and then filled it with water. Now I have no memory of this, but apparently I took baby chickens and held them under the water until they quit moving.

Naturally when my mother found me she was horrified, wanting to know just what I was doing. It seems that I proudly told her that I was bathing the chickens for her. I have no idea how I got the idea that they even needed baths, but apparently I drowned close to ten of those poor things before my mom stopped me.

So now the question is, what did you do as a kid that was embarrassing?[/QUOTE]
Does your daughter approve of this? *Looks* Oh, it's about you! (Sorry if that sounded disrespectful.)

Anyway, I urinated on a tree in our backyard once. My sister has pictures of it somewhere... I should probably burn them, but I haven't seen them for at least 5 years. Oh, well.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I'm a generally embarassing person just being around XD but lets see...

I remember one time I walked into my parents room to ask if I could get some water late at night. (I was like 8) The room was pitch black and I couldn't even remotely see anything. All of a sudden both of my parents burst out laughing and sent me along. I had no idea why they were laughing so much... yeah, i found out later XD!

*alludes to chili story told in [B]Prem's [/B] food thread*

When I was in elementary and middle school I always loved grossing people out at lunch. I'd just like rub a french fry on the ground and then eat it or something. Sometimes I'd drink mustard packets. There were a number of times I would down like 6 or 7 salt packets, too. I will still do any of them is someone acts grossed out when I mention it - I'm just like that, heh.

Well, I really can't think of too many things. I mean, people always say I'm embarassing, but I'm not one to think of anything that way. I've prolly got a lot more in someone else's eyes XD[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]I'm with DB on this one. i'm just plain old embaressing. my fourth grade pic was a disaster. My hair was all over the place. Plus I smile like I'm smoking something I found on the streets.

Ine thing I find embaerrassing was what happened today. We were doing fitness tests in gym today. (Sit-ups) When I let go of a fart... I had to stop imediately.

Even thought it's not from my childhood; it was embarrassing.

But yes, I've got a story.

In 1st grade I had a problem in school. iI would sing... in the bathroom. One time soemone told the teacher on me and I got in trouble. Plus I'd talk to myself. Hey I can't gnore the voices can I? [/COLOR]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange']When I was in elementary and middle school I always loved grossing people out at lunch. I'd just like rub a french fry on the ground and then eat it or something. Sometimes I'd drink mustard packets. There were a number of times I would down like 6 or 7 salt packets, too. I will still do any of them is someone acts grossed out when I mention it - I'm just like that, heh.[/COLOR][/quote]
Heh, I tried that with ketchup once. I couldn't get one lousy packet down. I'm a terrible embarrassing person.

[size=1][color=purple][nervous laugh] I'm one of those strange people who talks before they think and ask blonde questions. Sometimes I think about it, asking myself the question over and over, and I can't figure out the answer. So I ask outloud and figure out the answer. However, it usually turns out to be a really [i]blonde[/i] question.

I also have always had a problem with drinking too much coffee (one cup!) and babbling my head off. I have had multiple people - my dad included - ask if I was high. Hehe.[/size][/color]

[COLOR=Magenta]Well I'm still a kid *laughs knowing that I'm a teen*. As at a cabin in Tahoe with some of my friends when we decided to go down to the billiards room. We were playing billiards when this really awesome song came on. It was [I]Move Along[/I] by All- American Rejects. We decided that everytime the word [B]MOVE ALONG[/B] came on we would jump up and sit on the billiards table. I was of que and jumped on the table before the song and *smack* I hit the table and fell on the ground. It hurt really bad and my friends and I were laughing.

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=goldenrod]Oh where to begin...Since I was a complete and total tomboy as a kid, even getting into my first fight before my first birthday. Or so my mom tells me. lol Still considering all the trouble I got into as a kid, I believe her.

Anyway...I'll skip the first fight since I don't remember it, after all I wasn't even one years old yet, but the thing that did embarrass me was when I clobbered my second grade teacher.

She was not a nice teacher and since this was before all the silly nonsense of calling cops and arresting kids and teachers for touching someone, she was known for taking your toys you brought to play with during recess as well as pulling your hair to discipline you.

I could handle the toys bit but the hair pulling? I'm tender headed or whatever it is you call it and pulling my hair, even just to brush it hurts. It still does. So after a couple of times I decided to get revenge on my teacher for it. Since the adults didn't believe that a troublemaker like myself was telling the truth.

So the first thing I did was wait just outside the door leading outside during recess and when she came out I chucked a kickball at her as hard as I could and nailed her right in the head. I'm sure you can imagine just how much trouble I got into over that.

But even that wasn't enough to get her to stop pulling my hair, so the next time it happened, I decided that a kickball wasn't enough. I had a bunch of marbles and I would wait during lunch with them on the floor just outside the classroom door in the hallway so I could make her trip on them. And one day it worked. She came out, stepped on the marbles and her feet went out from under her and bam! She knocked herself out when she fell flat on her back.

I just calmly walked over, picked up my marbles and left her lying there. It never occurred to me that she could have been seriously hurt. o_O And when the school called an ambulance for her I freaked and never told anyone. Luckily even though she was gone for two weeks after that, the injury she got wasn't serious. And even better, she never knew it was me who did it. To this day she thinks it was just an accident. [/COLOR]

[quote name='SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod']I just calmly walked over, picked up my marbles and left her lying there. It never occurred to me that she could have been seriously hurt. o_O And when the school called an ambulance for her I freaked and never told anyone. Luckily even though she was gone for two weeks after that, the injury she got wasn't serious. And even better, she never knew it was me who did it. To this day she thinks it was just an accident. [/COLOR][/quote]
:faint: Whoa! SunfallE, Otaku's epitome of Evil! Actually, I really shouldn't be judging, I still do evil stuff now. Mom hasn't found my secret lair yet, so for now, my world domination plans go undetected and relatively fool-proof (I need an easy way to get around Chuck Norris, though.) Still, I've resolved to stay on your good side from now on, Sunfall-Sama.

[COLOR=DarkRed]I remember one thing that I did when I was about eight years old. I walked around my grandparents farm with no shirt on. I had nothing. I was hot and wanted to be just like my older brother. I was a real tomboy back then.

Also I am told that when I was a baby, I was at Showbiz for my older sister's birthday. I was only one year-old then. Basically there was a girl a little older than me in a high chair next to mine. Our mothers gave us little bits of food. Instead of eating my one, kept stealing and eating hers. [/COLOR]

[quote name='SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod']Oh where to begin...Since I was a complete and total tomboy as a kid, even getting into my first fight before my first birthday. Or so my mom tells me. lol Still considering all the trouble I got into as a kid, I believe her. [/COLOR][/quote]You should, since I remember her telling me about it. As well as many other incidents during your grade school years. ;)

Which brings me to another embarrassing moment for myself, again with baby chickens. This time, I was still three, I decided to stuff them in a ketchup bottle. Which was quite different than what all of you are use to. Believe it or not, even though it was a bit of a squeeze they did fit. Fortunately when my mother caught me at it they were able to carefully break the glass container and free the poor things.

[font=Verdana][size=2]lol, Nomura, I?m pretty sure everyone had their own struggles with peeing when they were young.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2]Oh yeah, that reminds me, when I was in 1st grade I was always terrified by the teacher?s assistant. She was short, fat, and always had a mean face as if her life was miserable. Well one day I accidently drop a piece of chalk on the floor and the teacher assistant ran towards me and yelled at me. I just stood there and peed my pants out of fear. There were probably some other embarrassing childhood moments in my life, but that one stood out the most.[/size][/font]

[quote name='Premonition][COLOR=Black][B]Reminds me of the time I peed on the teacher. Wait no! I peed my pants during Library because I was afraid of the bathrooms. 1st grade was a *****!!![/B'][/COLOR][/quote]
[size=1]Yeah, as Treble just said we all had our own struggled with our bladder when we were younger. Hopefully you have been able to overcome those difficulties since then.

My problem is first grade wasn't related to yellow liquid, but rather the yellow bumblebees who had made a home of my playground. Somehow one of the things had followed me into the classroom after reccess and I ended up sitting on it.

It was one of the most painful things I had ever experience to that point, and I instantly burst into tears. At the time I thought the pain was awful, so much so that I couldn't tell the other students what was going on. They must have thought I was crazy or something, but I was finally able to tell everyone what had happened. For days and weeks after that event all of the other students liked to make fun of me for it, so it was pretty traumatic.

-Shy[/size]

Guest tigerboy20
When i was younger, I wet my pants while i was at the park. I hid under the slide so no 1 would c me. I was VERy embarassed :o

[SIZE=1]Apparently when my little brother who's eighteen today was quite a bit younger, about two or three years old he enjoyed eating coal. One of my own earliest memories is a black mouthed, nine-chinned [he drank a lot of milk] brick red monster chasing me over any little thing.
[color=#EDEDED]DURKA DURKA MOHAMMAD JIHAD. CTU SUCKS *** !![/color]
Like hell I'm giving out one of my own embarassing memories... oh wait I think I just did...[/SIZE]

oksy, do i think i was in second grade, and i made the mistake of wearing really baggy shorts when i had gym class. i was running " warm up" laps, and, my shorts fell down, the worst thing is i ran about oh, 7 feet before i ralized that happened. no one let forget it until about 4th grade either. later