OtakuBoards

FQFG2: Counter-Terrorism Unit

Shy

[FONT=Arial][U]OoC[/U] (if there is such a thing in this thread): I'm switching to first person. Third person is getting aggravating. :p

[center]-----------------------[/center]

[B]"How sure can we be that we've truly gained ourself an ally in this terrorist prisoner?"[/B]

I barely thought about my reply.

[B]"We can't."[/B] I blinked, surprised at the harshness of my own voice.

[B]"I'm sorry,"[/B] I said with a sigh, turning around to lean against the table. [B]"I didn't intend to sound so callous. I think that shot I took at bin Ladin took a bit more out of me than I thought it would."[/B]

Throne didn't appear to mind. [B]"Don't worry about it,"[/B] he said.

I stirred my coffee and grinned appreciatively. About all I did was grin, I realized. I never smiled, never beamed, never smirked or sneered. I had a thousand variations of the grin, but it was still a grin. I was the Cheshire Incarnate. I wondered if that was a good thing....

[B]"It's true, though,"[/B] I continued, reaching into the cabinet above me for a pack of my dark chocolate powder. [B]"We can't ever be certain he's truly with us now. At one time, he was a terrorist, despite his level of commitment or involvement. But,"[/B] I added, after pouring the powder and a bit of hot water into my cup, [B]"that doesn't mean we have to think about it all the time."[/B]

Beside me, Throne stayed silent, just listening to me think aloud. I was grateful; I needed the opportunity to unwind, and it wasn't looking as if I'd be able to throw Keiko Matsui into my sound system anytime soon. I didn't speak either, waiting until I'd finished stirring to go on.

[B]"Like I said, Sachiel?"[/B]

[B]"Sanguinius,"[/B] interrupted Throne.

[B]"?Sanguinius; really?"[/B] Throne nodded. [B]"Oh. Thank you.

"Sanguinius was a terrorist, and I can't forget that. Whether or not I want to is irrelevant. I can't. I'm not built that way. But neither do see a point in holding his former affiliations against him. It's petty and trivial, and serves no purpose. He's on my team now, and unless he betrays us, I'll treat him the same way I'd treat you or Gurt or Webster.

"Enough of that, though,"[/B] I said, feeling a little self-conscious. [B]"How goes it with you? What are you looking to do here?"[/B][/FONT]

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=crimson][size=1]The first thing I noticed upon waking up in a rather violent spasm of my body was the fact that my headt hurt like [i]hell.[/i] I settled down and streched out slowly on my bed, still in the clothes that I wore yesterday.[i]What a nightmare...not to mention I winged my head on the wall.[/i] I rummaged through the cabinents in my room, muttering to myself as I found a change of clothes that would do until I bought or found some more clothes of my own. Quietly, I pulled on the acid washed jeans that were slightly ripped at the bottom, leaving on my own boxers. I didn't feel right wearing someone else's.

I cracked a grin as I read the logo on the T-shirt. Lately, it seemed like I'd been smiling a lot more. The logo on the shirt read "Spring!" with several people jumping off of a skycraper in the middle of a concrete jungle. Hanging from the small hook on the back of the door was his leather jacket. I slipped on the shirt as I began to wondering exactly how my jacket had made it from the floor beside my bed to the rack, and how the clothes that weren't there the night before made it into a cabinent. it must of been someone who'd poked into the room to talk to me or something. I shrugged, as it didn't really matter.

Absentmindedly, I folded my dirty clothes, setting them on top of the small cabinent where I'd found the clothes. I stopped myself and laughed. I'd always been one to clean up after myself, even if my once fellow Terrorists had never been that way. Smiling to mseylf, I fixed the bedsheets and turned to the bathroom that was tucked away in the corner.

Roughly 20 minutes later, I came out with the rest of the filth I'd acquired as a "freedom fighter." Such a stupid term. I combed my hair carefully and pulled on my jacket, yawning as I swished some of the flouride mouthwash and spat it out, cleaning out the sink. Coffee sounded really good right now. Leaving my room, I scratched my head and walked down the hallway, headed towards the kitchen area of the mess hall.

Shades, and another man, stood by a sink. I walked up next to them, my still wet sandy-blonde hair shaking slightly as I rummaged around for some coffee beans, finding them and adding them to the coffee machine. Waiting for the coffee to be made, I turned to the new guy. Though, he probably has a day's seniority over me, I thought with a slight laugh.

[b]"What's up? I'm Sanguinius. And you are?"[/b]

[b]"Not much. I'm Throne. Nice to meet ya."[/b] He said in response, as I finally found the place where the mugs were stored, taking one down for myself and asking Throne if he wanted one. Nodding, he took it from my hands.

[b]"Let me guess. You've got some doubts about my alliegances to the OBCTU? Understandable."[/b] Smirking at him, I carefully emptied half of the pot of coffee into my mug, and then the other half into Throne's. Carefully, as I sipped on the black coffee, I bore into him with my cloudy blue eyes.[/color][/size]

[font=Verdana]After hearing Grape Ape?s announcement, I curled in both of my hands and slam them down on the table where Mother?s delicious chocolate cupcakes were placed on.[/font]

[font=Verdana][b]?Which son-of-a-monkey doodles could be working for those cruel terrorists?!?[/b] I shouted furiously.[/font]

[font=Verdana]Upon hearing what I said, Agent Mother putted a halt to her cooking activities and walked over to the table that I was standing near by.[/font]

[font=Verdana]Being the caring mother that she is, Mother calmly said [b]?Watch that mouth young man. I know we?ve been through a lot lately, but you should not let your temper get to you.?[/b][/font]

[font=Verdana]I looked down in shame [b]?Yes mam, I know, but to find out that there has been a spy among us is rather troubling to me. All of our activities have been closely observed from this traitor, and if he/she manages to escape from our base and leak valuable information to our opposing force, they may have the upper hand in our next battle.?[/b][/font]

[font=Verdana]Mother knew I was frustrated with this matter, and gently looked at me in the eyes. [b]"[/b][b]Gadget, while I feel the same way, I am certain that we will be able to catch this traitor. As a team, we worked together and easily defeated those dirty terrorists in our first battle, and it will be no different in this upcoming round.?[/b][/font]

[font=Verdana]I was moved by Mother's inspiring speech, and my frustration slowly began to fade away.[/font]

[font=Verdana][b]?You?re right Agent Mother. There?s no way that spy can get away from our highly intellectual team. And with the legendary Otaku Triad back in action, we will be a force to be reckon with.?[/b][/font]

[font=Verdana]Mother nodded in agreement. [b]?Now that?s the spirit!?[/b][/font]

[font=Verdana]I smiled at Mother and firmly said [b]?Agent Mother, I get this nurturing feeling whenever I talk to you or hear you speak. You remind me of my own mother in that you have a way with your words that anyone will be willing to listen to. For that reason, I would like you to be CTU?s spokesperson for this intense interrogation.?[/b][/font]

[font=Verdana]Mother smiled back at me, [b]?Thank you, now go eat some of the chocolate cupcakes to get some energy, and be sure to save some for the others and the new recruits.?[/b][/font]

[font=Verdana]My eyes widened [b]?Oh yeah! I didn?t get a chance to greet any of the new recruits yet.?[/b][/font]

[font=Verdana]I quickly grabbed some of the chocolate cupcakes and ran out of the kitchen room to greet some of the newer recruits that were standing around. It also seemed like some of the newer recruits were already getting themselves acquainted with some of the older members. With everyone getting along just fine, I decided to return back to my room to think about possible suspects in our CTU unit.[/font]

This will be completely out of character. But as far as the current discussion goes I am no longer willing to be a part of it. I'm sure for all of you perhaps it's entertaining, but for me? Even if it's in character I no longer wish to be a part of protesting hentai. I'll still follow through on the rest. But I'll leave the protesting the addition of a hentai forum to the rest of you. I'm sorry to whine about it, but to be frank, even in jest that sort of topic just grates on my nerves and my patience in pretending if you will is gone.

I entered Mother's quarters with a glass of milk in tow. Much of the recent fighting had targeted her, perhaps the cost of sympathizing with the fallen terrorist soldiers.

She was sitting on the side of her bed, clearly bothered by recent events. Mother was one of our strongest agents, and more importantly, a friend. It only seemed appropriate that I speak with her personally.

[b]"I'm sorry about that mess back there,"[/b] I said softly, gesturing out towards the forums behind me, [b]"One can't expect much honor in this war when they recruit 13 year-olds."[/b]

[b]"That's nonsense!"[/b] She huffed, [b]"None of my children would have acted this way!"[/b]

It was then when it hit me. I had been fighting for so long I lost track of what I was fighting for. For some it was the freedom to discuss whatever they want without fear of persecution, but for others like Mother, she was fighting this war for her family. Maybe it was long overdue for me to figure out why I had gotten into this mess in the first place.

[b]"You're very correct, Mother,"[/b] I replied, [b]"And that is what seperates our side from theirs. Even in the most drastic situation, I couldn't imagine us killing our own teammates and feeding them to a mythical beast."[/b]

She grabbed the glass of milk from my hand and took a swig. Mother looked me straight in the eye before she spoke, sending a chill down my spine.

[b]"We are fighting just as passionately as they are, Grape Ape. Exactly what do you think we're going to do when we find this traitor?"[/b]

In all of the recent chaos that thought hadn't crossed my mind once. Would we be willing to imprison one of our own? Was that any more humane than what Charlie Bin Laden had done?

[b]"I don't know the answer to that question yet, my dear. But we'll never find this traitor without your help," My tone of voice began to turn grave, "It appears the team has almost unanimously chosen you as their spokesperson, their chief investigator in the quest to find the traitor."[/b]

[b]"I don't know if I'm interested in the added responsibility,"[/b] Mother said, [b]"Couldn't someone with a little more... spirit take the job?[/b]

I stood up, and headed out towards the entryway. There was a moment of silence before I turned around to face her.

[b]"If the support of your teammates isn't enough to snap you out of this funk, then I don't know what will."[/b] I said, [b]"You are one of the most beloved and capable agents we have. Myself and the rest of the CTU have the utmost faith in you and your interview skills."[/b]

I began to turn around again, but stopped myself halfway.

[b]"Oh and one more thing.[/b]

Mother raised an eyebrow.

[b]"Yes?[/b]

[b]"Cheer up for me. Please?"[/b]

Mother grinned, and with that I left her quarters. Mission accomplished.

As far as I'm concerned we're done in the hentai threads. I appreciate all of the intelligent and carefully constructed arguments we used against them, and I think they were very effective. The fact that they resorted to personal attacks towards the end was a clear display of how desperate they were.

Remember that we need those interview questions in roughly 12 hours from this post. You can post your questions directly in this thread or send them to our spokesperson, Mom, via PM.

Thank you again for all of the time and effort you have put into this project so far. Hopefully everyone is enjoying themselves. If not, let me know and I'll do everything I can to correct that.

- [b][color=purple]Grape Ape[/b][/color]

[SIZE=1]I had been feeling a little distant lately. The addition of [B]Throne[/B] to the organisation was nice, though calling him that would take some getting used to. With all these new recruits I was starting to feel as though I may have been letting myself get out of the loop. Fighting terrorism wasn't something one should attempt to do alone, afterall.

Throne had left to talk to others so I took myself to the kitchen, the smell of [B]Mother's[/B] cooking still hanging in the air. Delicious. A smell I had come to think of as home. She truly was the best person to lead us to the front of this ivestigation.

I waved to [B]Grape Ape[/B] as he left with a glass of milk, rewarded with a warm smile in return. If he believed I was neglecting my duties, surely he would tell me?

I wondered why no one else was around, but given the time and all the excitement from our latest battle against the terrorists, I gathered they would be resting or taking well earned breaks in the fresh air.

With all this in mind I pulled a bottle from the fridge and sat down at our spotlessly clean, certainly very grand, dining table. Perhaps I'd wait for someone to come along.

[[OOC Arg. Arg. It's so easy to fall behind in this thread x_o]][/SIZE]

Peacock refused to switch to first person, since he liked his nickname so much.

Instead, as he saw the lonesome Gurt sitting around the dining table. She looked somewhat depressed.

[B]"Hey"[/B], he greeted. [B]"What are you doing up this late?"[/B]

[B]"Oh, nothing"[/B], she replied. [B]"Just mulling over my uselessness. I really didn't have anything to contribute in the Great Hentai Battle."[/B]

[B]"Pfft, don't worry about it! I didn't do much either"[/B] Peacock comforted, taking a big jar of ice cream from the freezer and two spoons to deal with it. [B]"Here, why don't you exchange this for the bottle? Despite what they say, [I]ice cream[/I] is a girl's best friend!"[/B]

[B]"You're so sweet for trying to cheer me up, Peacock"[/B], Gurt smiled thinly. [B]"But why are we here then, if we can't hold up to the vicious terrorists?"[/B]

[B]"I don't know about you, but I'm here to get some color into this dunky dungeon"[/B], Peacock said lightly, glancing around and faking disgust. [B]"Hey, I've got an idea! Why don't we come up with some questions for Mother to interrogate the suspects with?"[/B]

Gurt thought it over. [B]"Yes, we could do that."[/B]

[B]"Grrreat! Now, how about this..."[/B]

[quote]If you were shipwrecked with a Christian priest, a flamboyant homosexual and a woman in bikini, but there would be room for only three in the lifeboat, who would you allow to board it?[/quote]

[B]"Huh?"[/B] Gurt exclaimed.

[B]"See, if the suspect is a terrorist, he would allow all three to board the lifeboat and then blow it up! He would then sink as a martyr."[/B]

[B]"And you honestly think someone's going to answer like that?"[/B] Gurt asked scornfully.

[B]"Well, they might!"[/B] Peacock retorted.

[SIZE=1][B]"Okay, okay, I guess I see your logic. But I think something less intellectual should be used. Those terrorists may not understand exactly what the question means."[/B]

Peacock nodded and took a large scoop of ice-cream, eating it delicately in a way that would make most women swoon. I leant back in my chair and crossed my legs at the ankles, letting the spoon balance on my nose as I thought.

[B]"How about something a little more subtle?"[/B] I tried to think of how to word my question, leaning forward on my elbows to eat some of the slowly melting delicious chocolate Peacock had brought to my attention.

[QUOTE]You are faced with two roads; one leads to your death but glory for your cause, the other to a long, rich life where no one takes notice of you. Which road do you choose?[/QUOTE]

[B]"So a terrorist would choose the first option, because glory and reaction to their opinions is what matters most?"[/B]

[B]"Exactly!"[/B] I replied, looking rather pleased with myself. Sure, it wasn't the most refined or fail-safe question, but it had the chance to work?

[B]"I'm not so sure, but at least we're brainstorming."

"Over ice-cream."[/B]

[B]"Yes, the ice-cream is integral to our brainstorming, Gurt."[/B]

I smiled at Peacock and turned our situation over and over in my head. There was a good, logical, fair way to end this conflict that would result in the terrorists being brought to their knees. I was sure of that much. After all, Peacock and I had fought off much in our battles in our old jobs, both at the front lines when it came to fighting idiots, people who couldn't understand simple rules, and disgusting, foul trolls intent on upsetting our wonderful, happy equilibrium.

[B]"We'll win this, Peacock, no matter what the cost."[/B][/SIZE]

[FONT=Tahoma]He spoke calmly to me, as I would to him. In this kind of situation, accusations back and forth would be counter-productive at best. I took a sip from my mug as well and placed it down shortly after to speak.

[b]"Doubts, of course. If you were in my position you'd think the same. Doesn't mean we can't...get along though."[/b] I said, shooting him a return grin.

[b]"Friends close, enemies closer?"[/b] he inquried.

[b]"It's a good theory, but as long as you have the name Sanguinius, you're an anti-terrorist freedom fighter. Maybe I can trust you...just as much as you can trust me."[/b] I added, leaving off a little cryptic. He seemed to have the same appreciation for it as I did. Either way, more than likely we had a sort of mental understanding of each other.

I decided to re-stock myself after jumping right into the fray in the Hentai and Bigger Stuff thread. It wasn't nearly as rough and tough as I had expected it to be, but either way when your a professional doing a job that multitudes of people rely on you for, you make sure you're at one hundred percent no matter what.

What was next? Mother had been elected it seems, now it was up to us to call out the terrorist and make sure we have the better showing. After a trip to my newly appointed room which Gurt took the liberty of preparing for me, she always was a sweetheart...but anyway, after a trip to my newly appointed room to unpack and maybe even take a shower, it was time to pull the already wavering ranks of the terrorist even further apart. [/FONT]

Mother had cheered up, at least a little, but still the idea of someone betraying them weighed heavily on her heart. If only because she knew how terrible it would be to discover that one of her own children had joined their cause. She knew that her children had not, but whoever it was, their mother would be sad to find out.

With a sigh she started pacing in her room, back and forth, clearly thinking about what to ask to determine just who the traitor was. "[B]Now, lets see,[/B]" she said out loud to herself. "[B]What type of question would trick a traitor into revealing who they are.[/B]"

She held her right hand to her chin, thoughtfully tapping it with her right finger, "[B]I suppose we could ask them how often they take a bath, after all, most terrorists don't take one. If they answered that honestly it would clearly give them away.[/B]" Mother paused and went over to her neatly kept desk and pulled out a notebook, carefully writing down the question in her neat handwriting. She set the notebook back down and continued pacing.

"[B]Now what else could we ask?[/B]" She wondered. Mother paused at the window to her room, smiling at the neat garden below. Thinking that perhaps once she had dinner in cooking she could step out and check for weeds. "[B]Oh I know! We could ask them if they like dandelion flowers! A terrorist wouldn't know that dandelion's are weeds and not flowers![/B]" She hurried back over to her desk and wrote that question down as well.

She set the notebook back down and glanced at the clock, "[B]Oh dear, if I don't get started dinner will be late![/B]" Mother hurried to the kitchen area, nodding and waving to people as she passed them. [I]I really hope Grape Ape is wrong,[/I] she thought. [I]I hope that the rumor that there is a traitor turns out to be just that, a rumor and nothing more. [/I]

Then as she started working on dinner all thoughts of discovering the traitor was put aside as she instead concentrated on making sure to get all the ingredients correct as well as making a variety of things to appeal to everyone, humming while she worked without even realizing that she was doing so.

After the briefing, JJ retreated to his room. He had alot to process and there was alot on his mind. This was the exact kind of thing one expected from terrorists, but when it really happened, one was still surprised and shocked. JJ did not feel right voting for a team leader, however, because he knew so little about the qualities and actions of those already in the CTU a longer period of time.

He was relieved when he heard that a leader had been elected, so relived, in fact, that he felt like he could make a quick trip to the kitchen for some coffee, possibly a glass of something stronger as well. He left his room and made a V-Line for the kitchen, trying to go out of his way to not meet people.

As he arrived, he slipped in, headed for the coffee machine and grabbed a mug. He poured some of the Elixer of Life into his cup and noticed it was cold. He shook his head and grinned. There was time to make more, right?

The new agent then began to rummage for all items needed for the brewing of the Liquid Gold. He found the coffee and had water, but could not find the filters. He cursed quietly under his breath and looked around to see if anyone was in the area.

It was empty, but he heard voices coming from the next room, so he took the risk and walked in, putting on his best fake grin.

Two people, a man and woman, sat at the dining table, deep in discussion. JJ was not sure if he should interrupt them, until the woman stood up and looked straight at JJ.

[b]"JJ...?"[/b]She asked, walking towards him.

JJ blinked once, before realizing who had in front of him, [b]"It's Agent Treu now, but yeah, it's me. Is that you Ezekiel?"[/b]

[b]"Agent Gurt, but it is me. How have you been? Come here!"[/b]She commanded, while smiling.

JJ walked over and gave his old friend a quick hug before stepping back,[b] "Doesn't seem like you've changed at all. It's good to see at least one of my old RP buddies is on the CTU."[/b]

[b]"Yeah....hey, you know Sandy, right?"[/b] Ezekiel mentioned, motioning to the man behind her.

[b]"Yup, hey long time no see." [/b]JJ commented, walking over to the other Agent.

They both shook hands and Sandy nodded, [b]"Agent Peacock, at your service."[/b]

[b]"So, I was just wondering if you guys knew where the coffee filters were...I didn't mean to disrupt your conversation..." [/b]JJ explained, after a moment of silence.

[b]"It's alright, I'm glad you did."[/b] Jamie replied, smiling softly, [b]"They're next to the coffee machine in a sliding drawer."[/b]

[b]"Ah, OK, I'll let you guys get back to your conversation, it was good seeing both of you." [/b]JJ answered, walking back towards the door.

((Tag guys. ~_^))

Okay, here's the deal:

As stated in the private message, there are three possible suspects among you that could be terrorists.

I would like for you to all private message [b]Aaryanna_Mom[/b] questions that you would like to ask these suspects (or you can post them within this thread.) None of the questions may be too straightforward (i.e., what is your username).

[b]Mom[/b] will then choose three of the submitted questions to ask the suspects. She will post them up in this thread. The suspects will then private message me their answers. I will post their answers in this thread.

[b]All questions will be due tomorrow night (roughly 24 hours from the time of this post[/b].) So, I suggest that you promptly private message [b]Mother[/b] your questions.

You will have three rounds of questions at your disposal. At the end of the third, your spokesperson will have to guess who the traitor is. So, I suggest that you do not squander this chance to get your questions in, whatever they may be.

- [b][color=purple]Grape Ape[/b][/color]

PS: We also have at least one other high-profile Counter-Terrorist joining our ranks soon, although they probably won't get involved until the end of this mission.

[COLOR=darkorchid]I bet that you never thought you would see me again. Adam's Angels are back--and we are affiliating ourselves with the terrorists. It's been a while since I've surfed OtakuBoards, but Charles got into contact with me and told me that the Triad was giving hiim a hard time and that there was only one group that could stand up to them.

I suggest that you all pray. ^_^[/COLOR]

[quote name='Baby Girl][COLOR=darkorchid']Adam's Angels are back--and we are affiliating ourselves with the terrorists.[/COLOR][/quote]

After hearing the news, Peacock excused himself, went to his office, and took his Angel Swatter(tm) from the weapon rack.

[B]"I hope you have a nice stay..."[/B], Peacock said with a malicious smile.

[color=deeppink]For the purposes of avoiding plotholes, this post will take place before Engel switched sides. ; )

I laid in my bed, desperately awaiting unconsciousness. It never comes easy; even though I had been awake for nearly two straight days, I knew it would still be hours before the sandman would find me.

My mind was a blur of jumbled, half-formed ideas, appearing and dissipating before I could even grasp their meaning. However, there was one persistent thought that was, unfortunately, all too worrisome.

[i]Will she come?[/i]

Why would she? After all, I had left her. I left them both; the stress of the battlefield proved too much for me. I was a coward, and I could not bear to tell them; I left without telling either of them. I broke up the Triad.

Grape Ape had figured it out shortly beforehand, which is likely why he forgave me. But her... I had no right to ask for her help, to beg for her forgiveness. I would not blame her if she never wanted to see me again.

A knock at the door drew me from my stupor. [i]How do they expect me to get any rest if they keep disturbing me? They all know of my insomnia![/i] I thought angrily as I hurriedly dressed and headed towards the door. [i]This better damn well be important.[/i]

I opened the door and my heart forgot how to beat.

[b]You look terrible.[/b]

[b]Nice to see you too, Sara.[/b]

[b]Pfft. It's Drei now, Ploppy.[/b]

She had come. She had forgiven me. I did not deserve it.

[b]I believe you've been ordered to rest, soldier. I'll see you tomorrow; we have a lot to catch up on.[/b]

She waved at me as she walked back down the hallway. I was in a daze, barely conscious of my surroundings. I did not even bother to undress before I went back to bed.

My head was clear; I was asleep before I hit the pillow.

Hmm, "Baby Girl," something seems wrong with you. Not just your name, which appears to be two words now; you seem to be having a lot of trouble remembering your old font color. I remember Charles had a problem with the exact same font not too long ago...[/color]

[QUOTE=Nerdsy][color=deeppink]
Hmm, "Baby Girl," something seems wrong with you. Not just your name, which appears to be two words now; you seem to be having a lot of trouble remembering your old font color. I remember Charles had a problem with the exact same font not too long ago...[/color][/QUOTE]

It's also funny how all of Charles's posts are suddenly replaced by Baby Girl's... How could that be? *mock ignorance*

*gasp* Identity theft! You terrorists sure play it dirty! ;P

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Oh Nerdsy!

It's been such a long time since I've posted! I forgot just how light pink is. Living in the bright sun of southern California can do that to a girl. I think I need to go for something a little darker though, to reflect my terrorist nature.

And Sandy, quit talking nonsense, dear![/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Baby Girl][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Oh Nerdsy!

It's been such a long time since I've posted! I forgot just how light pink is. Living in the bright sun of southern California can do that to a girl. I think I need to go for something a little darker though, to reflect my terrorist nature.
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Ah, but that's what I'm talking about. You didn't post in pink; you posted in deeppink, which is considerably darker. In fact, the very same font color I use! I'd recognize it anywhere.

Something else funny. Seems all your old posts were actually made by Charles, and your profile reads exactly like Charles'... and I can't find Charles' profile on the memberlist! You also seem to have taken Charles' place on the "View Forum Leaders" page...

Something is clearly amiss.[/color]

[QUOTE=Nerdsy][color=deeppink]Ah, but that's what I'm talking about. You didn't post in pink; you posted in deeppink, which is considerably darker. In fact, the very same font color I use! I'd recognize it anywhere.

Something else funny. Seems all your old posts were actually made by Charles, and your profile reads exactly like Charles'... and I can't find Charles' profile on the memberlist! You also seem to have taken Charles' place on the "View Forum Leaders" page...

Something is clearly amiss.[/color][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]You must have been clicking on the wrong profile. Mine is nothing like his. Perhaps you have a bit too much Charles on the mind. As for where his name is on the memberlist is--perhaps he is using invisible mode, which would also hide him on the forum leaders list.

Once Queen Asuka sees that I am back and how confused you poor anti-terrorists are, she'll surely be happy to have Adam's Angels back![/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Baby Girl][COLOR=DarkOrchid]You must have been clicking on the wrong profile. Mine is nothing like his. Perhaps you have a bit too much Charles on the mind. As for where his name is on the memberlist is--perhaps he is using invisible mode, which would also hide him on the forum leaders list.

Once Queen Asuka sees that I am back and how confused you poor anti-terrorists are, she'll surely be happy to have Adam's Angels back![/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]But that dancing cat image matches Charles' so perfectly... not to mention that you appear to be using invisible mode too, yet I can see you on the forum leaders list. Congratulations on becoming a category monitor again after being back for roughly an hour. If it were anyone else, I'd be suspicious. Even though all of Charles' old posts now appear under the name "Baby Girl." Hm...

Man, I'm sure glad this isn't some terrorist plot to trick Asuka into joining them. I doubt she'd react well to such a manipulative ploy...

Hard not to have Charles on the mind when all the coincidences keep popping up...[/color]

[color=deeppink]Nerdsy, hehe,I have to admit, I'm starting to lose a little bit of patience. ;)

I don't think I have to use any jedi mind tricks here to convince anyone that there is no dancing cat picture in my profile. I'm allergic to cats, silly!

As for my posts linking to Charles', I have no idea. Perhaps it's a glitch in the software.

And the only reason I came back was to resume my duties as OtakuBoards' one and only Goddess, which is why I appear on the forum leader list.

And I will post in deep pink again if it makes you happy. ^_^

I can't wait to talk to Justin and Tori! It's been so long! Does Justin still post? I can't seem to find his profile anywhere, maybe he's Charles too!

Phew.

-Jenna[/color]

[quote name='Baby Girl][color=deeppink']Nerdsy, hehe,I have to admit, I'm starting to lose a little bit of patience. ;) [/color][/quote]

[color=deeppink]Oh, I'm not trying to accuse you of anything, if that's what you're thinking! I'm merely concerned about the stability of your account, and for that matter OB as a whole. What with the e-mail system failing, and now this, something sounds seriously wrong with OB.[/color]

[quote name='Char-I mean Baby Girl][color=deeppink']As for my posts linking to Charles', I have no idea. Perhaps it's a glitch in the software.[/color][/quote]

[color=deeppink]That must be it. I guess that also explains why your OB profile seems to link to Charles' MyO account, and why it seems as if there is now a seperate account, under your original name "Babygirl," that has all your posts! Man, OB sure is screwed up these days.

And I'm glad you switched back to deeppink. We deeppinkers have a proud tradition to uphold![/color]

[quote name='Nerdsy][color=deeppink][color=deeppink']That must be it. I guess that also explains why your OB profile seems to link to Charles' MyO account, and why it seems as if there is now a seperate account, under your original name "Babygirl," that has all your posts! Man, OB sure is screwed up these days.[/color][/quote]

[color=deeppink]Hm? I have no idea what you're talking about. Really, you with all these questions and accusations! I feel like I'm being bullied![/color]

[FONT=Tahoma]You know what else is kind of weird...I mean...I wasn't sure if i should have brought this up, i mean it's probably just me. Well here goes...I found it a little odd that well...Charles's first post in the terrorist thread has all of a sudden become Baby Girl's post O.O. I mean, it's like his name just dissapeared and she took over....does anyone else see that or am I just going crazy, because I don't think I can handle it if i'm seeing things ;_ ;. I think someone should alert James or Des about this >.>[/FONT]

[quote name='BKstyles][FONT=Tahoma']You know what else is kind of weird...I mean...I wasn't sure if i should have brought this up, i mean it's probably just me. Well here goes...I found it a little odd that well...Charles's first post in the terrorist thread has all of a sudden become Baby Girl's post O.O. I mean, it's like his name just dissapeared and she took over....does anyone else see that or am I just going crazy, because I don't think I can handle it if i'm seeing things ;_ ;. I think someone should alert James or Des about this >.>[/FONT][/quote]

[color=deeppink]I think you're just seeing things. Maybe you should clean out your eyes. You wouldn't want to accidentally get hit with a banstick! Hee![/color]