Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2]Y'all are gorgeous.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2]I'm so jealous :P[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2]Anyways.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2]I got a new haircut.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x136/djy1/l_bbb35d4cf95ad002d6c74d22d5da2c64.jpg[/IMG]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2]I'm the one on the right. :D
That one's pretty old.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2]I have the same haircut now.
But different layers.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2]I'll take a picture when my bangs grow out again. :D[/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[center][size=1]My New Blonde Hair! Be Amazed! :)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/PurpleFire/larva.jpg[/img]

I look like I'm trying to do a sneaky smirk here! Haha..
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/PurpleFire/smirk.jpg[/img]


[/size][/center]
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]I'll do one more.
This is my innocent face.

[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n103/himfan2004/Pictures%20of%20Me/favouriteresized.jpg[/IMG]

(I had to resize it. It was huuuuuge.)
Hooray!
Bow before my beautipleness.
Yes, beauti[I]ple[/I].
[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=#9933ff]Sound Nin - is your hair blue/violet? Or is it just black and the cam is weird?

If it's the former, you rock. (Although the latter is cool, too.) I've always wanted violet hair. I said I would dye it once I turned eighteen. Here I am... my hair is still brown. ;_;[/color]
Posted
[quote name='MistressRoxie'][COLOR=#9933ff]Sound Nin - is your hair blue/violet? Or is it just black and the cam is weird?
[/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]They were all out of black, and there was a colour called 'blue-black', but it's just black unless the light hits it.
I get that question a lot for that picture. :animesmil
[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]I just want to start off by saying: Holy Crap! Lunox is a hot asian chick! All this time and i had no idea...

These are just some pictures i messed around with a little in photoshop. I used the cutout filter after liquifying. I like 'em.
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[URL=http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/vash331/Picture031-Liquify.jpg][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/vash331/th_Picture031-Liquify.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/vash331/Picture031-LiquifyandCutout.jpg][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/vash331/th_Picture031-LiquifyandCutout.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Posted
[size=1]My hair is stupid... oh well. Now it's... kind of red? Although to be honest it's more purple than anything. o_o (You guys are about to get linked to my DeviantArt gallery.)

[url=http://skyefoxx.deviantart.com/art/Acceptance-77998057]Acceptance[/url]
(The curliness of my hair was insane that day... rose is from my boyfriend for Valentine's Day.)
[url=http://skyefoxx.deviantart.com/art/This-is-the-story-of-a-girl-77996950]Story of a girl[/url]
(I was loving the rain. It was a light sprinkle at that point and kept coating the rose.)
[url=http://skyefoxx.deviantart.com/art/Hypnotised-77998151]Hypnotised[/url]
(At that point my hair was starting to straighten out, simply because I'd run my hands through it so many times. Oh, and the infamous boyfriend. :))[/size]
Posted
Jeez...I haven't posted on OB in x amount of months. So it's pretty much like Return of the King for you guys :animesmil

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/EtherealEndymion/NewNewCharlie1.jpg[/IMG]

Probably close to one of the most fairly recent pics I have. Hmmm.
Posted
[quote name='Endymion']Jeez...I haven't posted on OB in x amount of months. So it's pretty much like Return of the King for you guys :animesmil[/QUOTE]

[size=1]...I remember you. And that was a horrible pun... even if it was unintended.[/size]
Posted
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26556&stc=1&d=1204328012[/IMG]

[SIZE="1"]I am wearing the horse pelvis mask. My friend Travis is holding a mace. Yes a real mace. Prop manager and his prop assistant playing with the props from Oedipus The King. I made that horse pelvis into as mask and added stuff give it dreads.[/SIZE]
Posted
Yay, more pictures.
Everyone's still as gorgeous as usual. :]

[IMG]http://a871.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/40/m_826c1650a639e283861b4f9e1094c56e.png[/IMG]
:D PIkachu called me. XD
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[color=crimson]I'm not doing my mom in this one.

[img]http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v188/118/89/543153284/n543153284_435911_957.jpg[/img]

Haha, fill in the blank for the flag at your own pleasure ("****" makes it funny). I doubt anyone not from Texas knows what it says![/color]
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='DeathKnight'][color=crimson]I'm not doing my mom in this one.

[img]http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v188/118/89/543153284/n543153284_435911_957.jpg[/img]

Haha, fill in the blank for the flag at your own pleasure ("****" makes it funny). I doubt anyone not from Texas knows what it says![/color][/QUOTE]Well since I lived in Dallas Texas at one time I know what that says... [spoiler] Come and Take it [/spoiler] :p

And while I'm here, even though this is a much older picture, the car in it is just to hilarious as it's what I drove for a part time summer job in Dallas. Truly Nolan pest control. XP And yes that is me behind the wheel. lol

[IMG]http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9176/bethmousecarak1.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Well since I lived in Dallas Texas at one time I know what that says... [spoiler] Come and Take it [/spoiler] :p[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Hell yes that is what it says.

You get a gold star![/color]
Posted
[URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/Edyuu/shelbyportfolio003.jpg"][U]Picture[/U][/URL]

LOL, DATZ MI.

[quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Well since I lived in Dallas Texas at one time I know what that says... [spoiler] Come and Take it [/spoiler] :p

And while I'm here, even though this is a much older picture, the car in it is just to hilarious as it's what I drove for a part time summer job in Dallas. Truly Nolan pest control. XP And yes that is me behind the wheel. lol

[IMG]http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9176/bethmousecarak1.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

HA. I live in florida and our truely nolan cars are VW beatles. Then the VW betal limo, which is kick ***.
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][SIZE="1"][INDENT]Hey Silicium, when posting an image if it stretches the layout please post a link instead thanks, also, please do not double post, if you wish to add something just use the edit button in the lower right hand corner of your post. Thanks! ~SunfallE[/INDENT][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1] This is me, as I was waking up from my nap at Miami International, my parents snapped the photo:

[B][U][URL="http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q234/Leon_Fury/DSC00360.jpg"]Click.[/URL][/B][/U][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='timotheus']This is me, when I was visiting some friends in San Francisco. At night of course.

[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/thetimbotron/meSF2.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

I feel like I know you from somewhere... Ah! Found it!

[IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Aceburner85/BumPhoenix.gif[/IMG]
No, really, awesome pic!
Posted
[quote name='Aceburner']I feel like I know you from somewhere... Ah! Found it!

[IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Aceburner85/BumPhoenix.gif[/IMG]
No, really, awesome pic![/QUOTE]

Do you realise that that looks like Boo too! How awesome. ;)

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/Boo-graphic-1.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[quote name='SaiyanPrincessX']Do you realise that that looks like Boo too! How awesome. ;)

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/Boo-graphic-1.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Wow, that Phoenix Wright sure travels, doesn't he! Maybe I should start a video game character lookalike thread...
Posted
[IMG]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5690/photo26ex3.jpg[/IMG]

Yay, I'm an alien! (Playing with some effects on my new macbook camera)

"I'm blue da ba dee da ba die"
Posted
It's been a while since I posted in this thread, so here's a more recent image of myself:

[IMG]http://i25.tinypic.com/2rmnszc.png[/IMG]
Posted
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Shinmaru/DSC_6072.jpg][b]Probably the coolest I'll ever look in my life.[/b][/url]

That was a test shot taken by one of our photographers, Brandon, who is probably the best photographer our rinky dink college rag will ever have.
Posted
[IMG]http://a67.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/85/m_87027615c3dd25885bdb61f65b824272.jpg[/IMG]
My most recent myspace picture. :3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...