Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Mykul']Yes he does. I thought it was pretty well done.

[url]http://i43.tinypic.com/oj065s.jpg[/url][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Looks like some iPod ad.....[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Mr. Maul'][center][URL="http://nuggit.nu/music/Braindance/Aphex%20Twin/%5B1997%5D%20Come%20to%20Daddy/01%20Come%20To%20Daddy%20%28Pappy%20Mix%29.mp3"][IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/mrmaul/AlienMe.png[/IMG][/URL][/center][/QUOTE]

THIS. EXPLAINS. SO MUCH. :animedepr
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Alright, I don't know if it was meant to be (and quite frankly, don't really care), but that is a damned sexy picture SaiyanPrincessX. Not sure exactly why, but I just know that it is.




That is all.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I think it's the fact that her eyes belay the fact that she's flexing and totally is gonna kick my *** in about 4 seconds. :p

<3 Picture![/FONT]
Posted
Felt like taking some pics of me with my "magic box" that m grandma gave me full of money for my graduation, which was about a week ago :D As you can see, I've been playing around with image effects lately, lol

[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/MyPicture-1-2.jpg[/IMG]

The Magic Box

[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/MyPicture-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Quite a bit of bread

[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/MyPicture-1.jpg[/IMG]

Close it discretly
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[size=1]I'm in a band. I do vocals with the ginger lad (we call him Viv 'cause he looks like punk Viv off the young ones). The other two are miserable buggers, so sorry about their faces. Plus me and Viv just generally look quite cool.

[img]http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs133.snc1/5688_83989837705_695717705_1685308_2489996_n.jpg[/img]

Also, I'm a tree hugger.

[img]http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs153.snc1/5688_83991962705_695717705_1685331_5759244_n.jpg[/img][/size]
Posted
[quote name='Mykul']Vicky, if I ever run into you on a dark and deserted street, please don't be offended when I flee for my life.[/QUOTE]

[font=franklin gothic medium]Really? I'd probably ask her how she got her hair to sit like that. If my hair were longer I know I'd have a lot of trouble.

Reminds me of a Manson concert in '07 when some guy's mohawk was falling down and an entire team of people (who had brought hairspray with them) couldn't fix it! It sucked, because the mohawk was pretty impressive.

Speaking of which, Vicky, are those Manson pants? One of the images gives that impression but I'm not sure.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Mykul']Vicky, if I ever run into you on a dark and deserted street, please don't be offended when I flee for my life.[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Wuss. She looks totally harmless.

I, on the other hand, have caused people to flee in terror when they encountered me in a brightly lit school hallway. Granted I am tall, I was wearing all black, including a black wool topcoat (which flaps) and black driving gloves, I was probably scowling quite hard, and I just happened to be rounding the corner out of a completely dark connecting hallway, but I still was rather amused when the poor kid screamed OH GOD and ran in the opposite direction.

I no longer have the black topcoat. The moths claimed its life. Instead I have a black leather [I]Grease[/I] jacket and a grey wool topcoat that looks rather like German military.

[quote name='James][font=franklin gothic medium']Really? I'd probably ask her how she got her hair to sit like that. If my hair were longer I know I'd have a lot of trouble.[/font][/quote]
About ten tons of Aquanet or sommat. (She bragged to me once after I asked her if it ever broke off.)[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Wuss. She looks totally harmless.

I, on the other hand, have caused people to flee in terror when they encountered me in a brightly lit school hallway. Granted I am tall, I was wearing all black, including a black wool topcoat (which flaps) and black driving gloves, I was probably scowling quite hard, and I just happened to be rounding the corner out of a completely dark connecting hallway, but I still was rather amused when the poor kid screamed OH GOD and ran in the opposite direction.

I no longer have the black topcoat. The moths claimed its life. Instead I have a black leather [I]Grease[/I] jacket and a grey wool topcoat that looks rather like German military.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Allamorph, I want your wardrobe.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Allamorph, I want your wardrobe.[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Sorry, I need it. Gotta be warded on those cold winter nights, you know. Never know who might start a magical assault on your person.

Although if you want my [I]coats[/I], then check out Goodwill.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='James'][font=franklin gothic medium]

Speaking of which, Vicky, are those Manson pants? One of the images gives that impression but I'm not sure.[/font][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Aaah they're custom made. I bought the black jeans for about three pound and painted and made some of the patches. There's a Manson patch on the back though, I think it's the eat me drink me logo.

Also I use hairspray but one day I had to use glue to keep my hair up. My new hairs more stylish than my last mohawk, but not nearly as [url=http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v743/99/32/695717705/n695717705_917618_2117.jpg]big[/url] (clickage like) as the last. But hairspray keeps it up and I even have a video where my hair bounces back up after putting all these hats over my mohawk. Any kind of gel of wax is crap because it's too heavy for big hair and isn't flexible. =)[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Mykul']Vicky, if I ever run into you on a dark and deserted street, please don't be offended when I flee for my life.[/QUOTE]

[size=1]I would prolly squee and glomp simultaneously.

My latest are from my "Senior" pics that my family wanted me to do.

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/37915378@N04/3666392940/in/photostream/]I think this looks most like me.[/url]

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/37915378@N04/3665587789/in/photostream/]Altho this is my favorite.[/url]

Check the rest of that album ifn's you want more.[/size]
Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]My girlfriend is pretty talented with a camera,so when the opportunity arose where she could snap some pictures of me, I said 'Okay.'
Not a huge fan being on the receiving end of the camera but I thought the whole shoot turned out pretty good. See for yourself.
There's more but 5 is max. Enjoy.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
I know I so look like a dude but I am slowly growing my hair out to be long and epic!

[IMG]http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/9263/m01q.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/5990/m02l.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/7033/mefukkyew.jpg[/IMG]

:animesigh
Posted
[quote name='DeathKnight'][color=crimson]Neil, you still look large and frightening.

[img]http://photos-h.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-snc1/v2683/102/111/1402571046/n1402571046_30333983_807843.jpg[/img]

[img]http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2683/102/111/1402571046/n1402571046_30319615_962646.jpg[/img][/color][/QUOTE]

been a long time since we last met, but wow you lost weight bro, you look good!

these are all pretty old, pre rehab.
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]You wear that sweater well.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Thanks!:animeblus

My sister was insulting me all day because I was, "...too stupid to wear a t-shirt in the summer..." Yeah, she's one of THOSE siblings.:animesigh
Posted
I recently cosplayed as Miyuki at Anime Expo. You'll have to excuse how tangled my wig looks, because I was in a rush and didn't have any detangling spray~ ^^ Also, a more "normal" picture...

[IMG]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/9733/cosplaye.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/2515/0a0b97c4a72a81ea0355bdd.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Tahoma"]Glasses!Kimmeh.

(But shhh, they're fake. :3)[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w224/KimmehWolfwood/Realism%20of%20Kimmeh/GlassesKimmeh008.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w224/KimmehWolfwood/Realism%20of%20Kimmeh/GlassesKimmeh001.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]Kimmeh, you're so cute! & I love that shirt! Yes, yes.

I went to the No Doubt concert on Friday. My best friend & I picture whored.

[img]http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs126.snc1/5420_103777173769_509808769_2046932_4521784_n.jpg[/img]

[img]http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs146.snc1/5420_103777138769_509808769_2046929_3109894_n.jpg[/img]


Oh, & this is band class.

[img]http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v5204/154/53/501850332/n501850332_7749381_1230440.jpg[/img]

Edit - Oh! Mr. Maul's brother is in the background of that picture. Yup.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...