pax et agape Posted November 3, 2009 Posted November 3, 2009 [quote name='taperson'][IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/Photo26-5.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]O hello, I gots me some glasses.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote] You look good in glasses.
Aiwass Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 [url]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d153/mitchellgrantsmith/mitchjackson1.jpg[/url] [url]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/49/Aleister_Crowley_1.png[/url] [url]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d153/mitchellgrantsmith/DSCN2635.jpg[/url] [url]http://whoyoucallingaskeptic.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/aleister-crowley.png[/url]
chibi-master Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 Obligatory new headphone pic, ftw.:catgirl:
pooperson Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 [quote name='pax et agape']You look good in glasses.[/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Thank ya kindly! Edit! K so my friend drew this, & I like showing it off because I think it's neat ^-^ [img]http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs005.snc3/11243_1199490705050_1161990688_30933958_6642381_n.jpg[/img][/COLOR][/SIZE]
DeathKnight Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 [quote name='Recaldy']Picture is acouple days old.[/QUOTE] [color=crimson]Ta shi wo de pengyou! Women zai St. Mary's xuexi hanyu. Wo hen gaoxing. I'm done with that now. [img]http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs216.snc1/8331_131637753410_584683410_2787944_1145905_n.jpg[/img] [img]http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs079.snc3/14657_174910603284_543153284_2981949_4392323_n.jpg[/img][/color]
Aiwass Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 [quote name='DeathKnight'][color=crimson]Ta shi wo de pengyou! Women zai St. Mary's xuexi hanyu. Wo hen gaoxing. I'm done with that now. [img]http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs216.snc1/8331_131637753410_584683410_2787944_1145905_n.jpg[/img] [img]http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs079.snc3/14657_174910603284_543153284_2981949_4392323_n.jpg[/img][/color][/QUOTE] It's Ken! Love the look of surprise on thine face. Remember Mitch? Present! [url]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d153/mitchellgrantsmith/mitchorns.jpg[/url] These are my horns, as my lover sees them. [url]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d153/mitchellgrantsmith/DSCN2635-1.jpg[/url] This is me with my lover. :) Love is will, love under law.
Yookie1 Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26957&stc=1&d=1258833779[/IMG] Waiting for the bus coming home from Jamaica.
Raiha Posted November 26, 2009 Posted November 26, 2009 [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Raiha and Revelation met for the first time ever yesterday! .....And we burned down the entire town. Here is a picture of us looking satisfied with our handiworks. And another of us acting like ourselves. HAH![/FONT][/COLOR]
Boo Posted November 27, 2009 Posted November 27, 2009 [quote name='Aiwass'][url]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d153/mitchellgrantsmith/DSCN2635-1.jpg[/url] This is me with my lover. :) Love is will, love under law.[/QUOTE][size=1][img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p7/katiematie844/dude-the-big-lebowski.jpg[/img] Wow. I was expecting a shirtless Mitch, and instead it's like a completely different person with actual facial hair and clothing on. Awesome.[/size]
Aiwass Posted November 29, 2009 Posted November 29, 2009 [quote name='Boo'][size=1][img]http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk95/jakeawesomejake/dude-the20big20lebowski.jpg[/img] Wow. I was expecting a shirtless Mitch, and instead it's like a completely different person with actual facial hair and clothing on. Awesome.[/size][/QUOTE] XD You remember me all too well. Fact be true, I was obsessed with exercising and did it way too excessively. I've since stopped being so fanatical and begun healing from the damage I caused. Still want to lift weights and run, but I'll run a lot less. Running is not the best kind of exercise, because it is so harsh on the joints. I do a lot of walking these days, and a lot of work on my feet. Got a new picture this thanksgiving. This is the longest my hair has ever been in my life. [url]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d153/mitchellgrantsmith/taraisaninja037-1.jpg[/url]
DeathKnight Posted November 29, 2009 Posted November 29, 2009 [color=crimson]Mitch, you look older and wiser. And hairier. Much hairier. :P [img]http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs106.snc3/15331_186187283284_543153284_3068330_4882378_n.jpg[/img] smokin' at pedernales falls [img]http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs106.snc3/15331_186187128284_543153284_3068304_270182_n.jpg[/img] good times[/color]
Aiwass Posted November 29, 2009 Posted November 29, 2009 [quote name='DeathKnight'][color=crimson]Mitch, you look older and wiser. And hairier. Much hairier. :P [img]http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs106.snc3/15331_186187283284_543153284_3068330_4882378_n.jpg[/img] smokin' at pedernales falls [img]http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs106.snc3/15331_186187128284_543153284_3068304_270182_n.jpg[/img] good times[/color][/QUOTE] Yeah, I am 23 now. Definitely do feel more experienced and wise, especially after all that's happened (it's been a hell of a two years here in Cali, let me tell you). And man, you're smoking the wrong stuff! :P Om shanti/ om shakti. Love is the law, love under will.
Dragon Warrior Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 [size=1]It's been some time since I've graced this! I think my hair has basically gotten longer and become brown hah. [img]http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs042.snc3/12953_191348722716_502557716_3110025_6155984_n.jpg[/img] Also, I've been doing a Project 365 where I've taken a picture of myself for 119 days now. I obviously must do it for 365 days. Here was today's because... I need a life haha... [img]http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs042.snc3/12953_192998232716_502557716_3124899_2444227_n.jpg[/img][/size]
Chaos Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 Not positive, but I think you broke the fourth wall there, DW. I must do some tests to confirm, but I believe you just eff'd the intarnet. Anyway, take a look back with me. It's amazing to look back at yourself a year at a time and see how much hatred gets stirred up. [spoiler]And the last one is simply awesome. I never knew Popeye's only sold politically correct chicken.[/spoiler]
Dragon Warrior Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 [size=1]I must say I do like to have my way with the internet from time to time :P And I've always longed to find a Popeye's, no matter how disgusting it may possibly be.[/size]
pooperson Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 [quote name='Dragon Warrior'] [img]http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs042.snc3/12953_192998232716_502557716_3124899_2444227_n.jpg[/img][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]This came up on my mini-feed yesterday. I approve.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Chaos Posted December 8, 2009 Posted December 8, 2009 [quote name='Dragon Warrior'][size=1]I must say I do like to have my way with the internet from time to time :P And I've always longed to find a Popeye's, no matter how disgusting it may possibly be.[/size][/QUOTE] Popeye's is awesome. De-friggin-licious. Deep-fried heart attacks never tasted so good. It's the best munchie food. F--- Cheetos. A box of strips and mashed potatos with that gravy? Oh, Hell yeah.
Dragon Warrior Posted December 8, 2009 Posted December 8, 2009 [quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]This came up on my mini-feed yesterday. I approve.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [size=1]And I approve of your new glasses! And if they had a Popeye's around Michigan, I'd go. I think we don't get them here =/[/size]
pooperson Posted December 8, 2009 Posted December 8, 2009 [quote name='Dragon Warrior'][size=1]And I approve of your new glasses! And if they had a Popeye's around Michigan, I'd go. I think we don't get them here =/[/size][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Thank ya! I'm coincidentally wearing them tonight for the first time in many moons.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Dragon Warrior Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 [quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Thank ya! I'm coincidentally wearing them tonight for the first time in many moons.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [size=1]You need to have some more pics of your glasses on Facebook then :P And I realized I put up a pic of me with straight hair. But I have naturally curly hair so here's a recent one of my curls. [img]http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs042.snc3/12953_196137242716_502557716_3141284_8234907_n.jpg[/img][/size]
pooperson Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 [quote name='Dragon Warrior'][size=1]You need to have some more pics of your glasses on Facebook then :P And I realized I put up a pic of me with straight hair. But I have naturally curly hair so here's a recent one of my curls. [img]http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs042.snc3/12953_196137242716_502557716_3141284_8234907_n.jpg[/img][/size][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]O-bie kay-bie. & nice curls. [img]http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs060.snc3/14756_184419878647_699203647_2745770_5816079_n.jpg[/img] Also, hayyyyyy.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Nerdsy Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 [center][img]http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs005.snc3/11238_1296832018441_1159560027_30917613_4607699_n.jpg[/img][/center]
Katie! Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 [img]http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs043.snc3/13070_1212044941450_1238550394_30707322_16482_n.jpg[/img] best friends.
Dragon Warrior Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 [size=1]Are you praying to the money, Nerdsy, or trying to move it with your mind? Haha. And I'm jealous of you, Citric :[[/size]
Raiha Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 [quote name='Chaos'] [spoiler]And the last one is simply awesome. I never knew Popeye's only sold politically correct chicken.[/spoiler][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]It stands for popcorn chicken you MORON. Here's a picture of the face I usually make while looking for hentai at 4chan late at night. ...or, like right now, at work. On my work computer...[/FONT][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now