OtakuBoards

Meteo City 2 (*HV3*)

RicoTranzrig

Ralvenar and Alpha stand quietly outside the bar, when to identical E-types pull up, both with the same red coat, and leapard skin interior.

Alpha: Who are they?

Ralvenar: Jamaican Cartel...... their gonna try and get in here..... so watch yourself.

Several men get out of each car, most of them smoking some kind of ganga. A smaller member... seemingly the leader of the gang, approaches.

Cartel1: Yo maan, ow about lettin us into ya clwb?

Ralvenar: Sorry, if your not on the list, then your not getting in.

Cartel2: Na man, I'm gonna ask ya again, and if I dun get the answer I wan, then things are gonna get a bit vialant. Let us into ya clwb maan.

Ralvenar: I said No.

Ralvenar's voice grows angry, as he stands over the leader. Ralvenar seems to grow in size, and the Leader shrink.

Cartel1: I warnd ya maan.

The leader waves his hand, and two larger members of the group stepforward, and attempt to grip Ralvenar by the throat. The minute scar on Ralvenar's forehead grows to the top and bottom of Ralvenar's forehead. It opens up, and a third eye can be seen, an eye seemingly on fire..... an eye..... that only the devil is evil enough to have. Ralvenar's other two eyes seem to glow with flame also.

Cartel4: A ****in hybrid maan...... what the hell kind of animaal is dat?

Ralvenar lowers his head slightly, and glares angrily at the two approaching Cartel. Instantly the fly across the road, onto the sidewalk opposite. Ralvenar then beckons towards the leader. He grips the leader by the throat, and lifts him into the air. His hand and lower arm in now huge, muscly, and red. His large black nails dig into the leaders throat.

Ralvenar: Now get....... out of here, before I do something you'll regret!!!

Ralvenar opens his mouth, and gives out a huge roar. His............ fangs strike terror into the leader. He drops him too the floor. Two cartel members help him up and take him to the car.

Cartel1: Yoo've made a powerful enemy taday maan. You'll be sarry!

With that, all the gang members get into the car, and speed off.

Alpha:*looking shocked* So....... so your a hybrid too?

Ralvenar instantly turns back to normal, and a pleasent look comes over his face, like when Alpha first met him.

Ralvenar: Yes......... I am.

Alpha: Well....... what the hell kind of animal was that? Mine's a velociraptor.

Ralvenar: Mine's............ a devil.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole wakes up in front of his keyboard where he fell asleep last night. He gets up and yawns, an imprint of the keyboard on his arms and the cheeks of his face. He looks at the system clock and jumps up...[/i]

Chole: :eek: Noo, late for work!

[i]He quickly packs some quick food and slips on a warm jacket and his blades. Throughout his way there, he couldn't stop thinking about the boy he had to save...or at least find. Chole blades faster, jumping into highway traffic and eventually reaching the lab where Ten was waiting patiently at the front entrance.[/i]

Ten: You're late...

Chole: Sorry about that...I got caught up.

Ten: Maybe you should build yourself a car of some sort.

Chole: And give up these *kicks in the air*

Ten: Nevermind...let's get to work.

[i]They go inside the building and take an underground elevator to the lab.[/i]

Chole: What are we doing this time?

Ten: We've been testing something...you wouldn't really call it 'routine.'

Chole: ??

Ten: You know how you and I are hybrids...many others are...

[i]The elevator stops and the doors open, revealing hundreds of lab tables, each carrying a body.[/i]

Chole: What are you doing to these people?

Ten: Each one of them were carefully chosen in this expeirement.

Chole: What is the expirement?!

Ten: We're to extract their DNA and resequence them...its tricky, really tricky, so we need everyone in this team.

Chole: Why do that? Aren't they healthy??

Ten: Yes...our scans show that they are...but, we're under orders from Meteo City to gather a diverse amount of Hybrids and resequence these groups of codes...

[i]They reach a computer terminal and access the files...[/i]

Chole: Top secret...

Ten: Yes...so I'm going to have to ask you to keep this totally quiet.

Chole: *Looks closely at the coding sequence CG* Wait, we've never looked into this part of Hybrid DNA...

Ten: I know...

Chole: Then why go through with this...?

Ten: ...:( Chole, come with me...

[i]Chole and Ten go upstairs and they go outside and into her car...she starts it and they speed off into the highway...[/i][/COLOR]

Shiro is waking to his work and almost gets run over. Shiro recognies the two in the car. Shiro runs to his work.

Shiro: That was that guy chasing me the other night.

Shiro walks into his office and recieves his new orders.

Boss: Shiro, I want you to work on a special progect. Study on Mixed Aquatic Hybids.

Shiro walks into the lab and starts to work/study.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]In her deer form, she moves with her usual speed and grace, leaping across the tops of skyscrapers. When she felt like she was close enough, she dropped down to a back alley and returned to her human form.[/i]

Iris: ....okay.....this shouldn't be too hard...

Alpha to Rev: So....that wasn't so bad...

Rev: Yeah...

[i]She walks up to the two "men" and glares into Revelanar's eyes with her own green ones.[/i]

Rev: Who...are...you?

Iris: Take a wild guess.

Rev: A hybrid.

Iris: Just like you're a demon I suppose.

Alpha: Am I missing something?

Iris: *moves her gaze to Alpha*[/COLOR]

[color=indigo][i]Night reaches Choles appartment to find it empty. "He must be at work". Night begins walking away, when all of a sudden he is hit from behind. Right before he slips into unconsciousness he hears voices.[/i]

Man from Bar- Yeah thats the piece of S**t hat beat me up last night...[i]kicks him in the ribs[/i] ...Lets get him to the labs. He is a hybrid and we can get his DNA resequenced...[/color]

OOC:
After taking some vacations, I'm ready to return to the world of HV...

IC:

70 years ago, Charlie and Cyo Fortune became heroes in Celes. During the rest of their lives they lived in peace and united the whole continent as one country. Now, the Fortune family is divided in twin brother and sister Pi and Arta Fortune.

Pi-*On phone* For the last time NO! I don't want a new gardener! *Slams phone on the receiver*

Arta-What happened?:)

Pi-*Sigh* It seems that the all Movi knows how I fired the gardener, and everyone wants his job...

Arta-Hey, let's go get a drink!

Pi-Yeah, maybe that will help me relax...

[color=crimson]Alpha: Erm.......yeah. Can I help you Miss...?
Iris:.........

[i]Suddenly, Alpha's spine begins to twitch, to contract, to spasm. Alpha falls to his knees, then raising his left hand, index finger up.[/i]

Alpha: One sec. :)

[i]Alpha twisted his back, causing his spine to pop loudly. He spun back around, and transformed instantly. No motion. Just his body a blur. He now stood, raptor form, five feet tall. His skin, black from the under-belly, to the ribs, then a small ''V" ridge along his back of blue, with a strip of neonish-yellow about a foot and a half in the "V". He quickly tapped his large, four inch claws on his feet on the cement, the right twice, the left twice. He bent his neck, wiggling it, and snarling.[/i]

Alpha: [i]Oooooook. Sorry about that. Had to stretch. So, whatcha need?[/i]
Ralvenar/Iris: :nervous: :wow: :therock: :cross:[/color]

OOC:
This post is majorly an explanation of some things for those who didn't read HV I or II...And also some things that take place between II and III...

IC:
Pi and Arta went to Barquiel's, the most famous branch of bars in all Celes.

Barquiel, who fought in the Human/Hybrid war, had opened a bar together with his best friend Artoni. After the incidents in Meteo City 70 years ago, Charlie Fortune helped promote the bar and it eventually became a franchise.

Pi-2 Extra-Large Rue Ariences...One with milk and the other with orange juice...

Owner-Coming right up!

Arta-Um...I didn't want one...

Pi-I bought those for myself...

Arta-:wow:

Pi-*After the drinks* :D Much better!

[FONT=century gothic]Senda walked in through te front lobby of her new workplace. Louise the secretary glowreed at her from behind her desk.

"You're late," she smirked. "Professer Argent got here hours ago."

"He told me to come at ten," Senda said evenly, and walked down the maze of hallways to the professor's office.

Fiddling with the rainbow of new keys on her keychain, Senda let herself into the professor's office.[/FONT]

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Hey, so what's up?

Ten: What I'm about to say to you can never be said outside of this car, understand.

Chole: I understand...

Ten: Well, I got orders from the Meteo City environmental department that we are to proceed with the gene therapy. My main concern is the sequence that we have to alter...

Chole: We are the best genetics corp in the city...we lead the Research and Development department in the city...

Ten: I know...but the think there's something going on...and, I'm afraid that we have to do this...

Chole: Why?

Ten: We have a gun to our heads....[/COLOR]

ooc::flaming: :angry2: :cussing: thanks for keeping me alive!!!*calmer* oh and raiha? *snigger* you forgot already that my name is artemis!lol... i'll keep siren... i suppose i was named after the orignial...
ps...i dunno how to bring myself back in so i'm counting on one of you

Iris:*thinking* Hmm...... Ralvenar must be an elf..........I haven't seen one of those in a while. He seems pleasent and all but.... I sense nothing but evil in him.

Ralvenar stares curiosly at Neil.

Ralvenar: Your a bit big for a Veloliraptor aren't you?

Aplha: What do you mean?

Ralvenar: Well.... Velociraptors are no bigger than large dogs...... like doberman's.

Iris: Ralvenar.... what is your hybrid?

Ralvenar's voice grows quiet and edgy all of a sudden.

Ravenar: It's...... it's..... a devil.

Iris: A devil....... but how can you have devil blood....... it's impossible..... you would be pure evil.

Ralvenar: Well..... the devil possesed my mother as she gave birth to me..... the devil fled, because the pain seemed to affect him infinite times more than it hurt my mother. But I had devil blood in me....

[I]The market, the place of black lightnings first major attack, Liam stands alone watching all of it happen, and sees a man on his hands and knees, begging for his life. A robed, mask wearing figure stands in front of the man, his hand to the sky. Suddenly a bolt of black lightning strikes the man dead. Shocked by this cold blooded murder, Liam rushes forward to tackle the robed figure, but ends up going through him, and realises he si not really there, but it is a real memory. . Liam sits in shock and watches as the rest of the robed figures walk towards the first and laugh, a high, cold, mirthless laugh that makes Liam sick to the bottom of his soul. The first robed one, the killer, removes his mask and Liam realises with a horribe shock, that it is himself. .[/I]

[I]Warlock walked into the sergent's office, his police hat in his hand. The sergent, named simply Tom, was sitting in his chair, typing rapidly on his keyboard.[/I]

Warlock: "You wanted to see me, sir?"

Tom: "Yes, yes. Take a seat."

[I]Warlock sat down in the chair infront of Tom's desk, and he glanced up from his computer.[/I]

Tom: "I'll make this quick. Intel has rumors that there might be some sort of underground lab, or something like that, stealing hybrids, and re-altering their DNA. I want you to get undercover, try and find this 'lab', and bring back as much info' as you can."

Warlock: "I'll do that, sir."

Tom: "Good. Go next door, they have everything ready for you..."

[COLOR=seagreen]Iris: I see. Well, it was nice meeting you two.

Rev: Yeah...

Alpha: See you around.

[i]Smiling an enigmatic smile, Iris turned and walked away.[/i]

Rev: ...weird...

Alpha: No kidding. She's human...ins't she?

Rev: No, she's a hybrid.

Alpha: Didn't look like it.

Rev: Her hair is normal enough I guess, but her fingers are all the same length.

Alpha: ...:confused: Sooo........?

Rev: *shrug* I got a weird vibe off that girl anyways.

Alpha: It felt like she was staring into me. My mind. I mean.

Rev: :rolleyes: Sure that's what you mean.

[i]Iris walked through the streets and finally came to the right place. She opened the huge double doors and walked up to the receptionist.[/i]

Iris: Hi. May I see Doctor Sacherry?

Receptionist: Certainly....not.

Iris: :demon: And why is that?

REceptionist: HE's busy.

Iris: Than make him NOT BUSY!

Rec: :therock:

Iris: I'm gonna count to five. If you haven't paged him and told him about me wanting to see him by then, I am going to get mideval on your heiny. ONE! TWO! ...

Rec: :eek: Okay! *pages Sacherry*[/COLOR]

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Alpha's body blurs again, and he is instantly his "normal" self again.[/i]

Alpha: "Geez, what's up wit dat gir'?"
-----------------------
DAMN J00 WRITER'S BLOCK! :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: [/size][/color]

OOC:
Not even a week and someone's infected with Writer's Block!?:eek: Run to the hills!

IC:

After the drinks, Pi and Arta returned to their home. They found that the door was open.

Pi-:shifty: Someone's inside...I'll go in and drive him out...

Arta-Ok, and I'll trap him when he exits the house.

Pi entered silently and headed for the armory, where the Armor-Suit and 'Launcher where stored. He managed to get there and armed the 'Launcher.

Pi-:devil: At least, and excuse to use this!

[COLOR=darkblue]Ten: So, what are we gonna do now?

Chole: I was going to ask you the same thing.

Ten: Ugh! I can't go through with the expiriement...it's too risky on what it might do!

Chole: So all the gave you were some orders to do this to a select few.

Ten: Make that 100 times my name...

Chole: Sh-t...

[i]Ten stops her car in the middle of the promendade parking lot.[/i]

Chole: We shouldn't go thorugh with it...

Ten: But who knows what'll happen to us.

Chole: We can always flee the city easily if things go wrong...

Ten: The hard part is freeing our captives at the right time.

Chole: Slowly...very slowly...

Ten: Don't worry, we'll get out of this mess...I can't tell the others, but I'm leading the entire thing...I...trust you.

Chole: So all those late nights paied off?

[i]Ten slaps Chole...[/i]

Ten: Funny...

Chole: You know what I mean though...all those hours put into the lab...we've made some pretty potent stuff...

Ten: WE should head back...

[i]Ten starts the engine and guns it back to the lab where they go downstairs to examine each of the Hybrids...Chole had a feeling that the boy would be there...somewhere...and that man from the fruit shop also...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Iris calmly walks to Sacherry's office, and slowly opens the door. A tall muscular man was sitting at his desk, looking through some files. As soon as she opened the door, he stood up and greeted her with a handshake.[/i]

Iris: Hello Doctor. My name is Iris Sevenstar.

Sacherry: Hello Ms. Sevenstar. Have a seat.

Iris: *sits down*

Sacherry: What is it that you wanted to talk to me about?

Iris: I'm in need of your asistance.

Sacherry: Go on...

Iris: I have two hybrid girls that need a home. I can care for their older sister, but they need to find a place to live. I was wondering if you could recomend any good places.

Sacherry: [i]This girl is the one I've been looking for! She's compassionate, intelligent......and a hybrid to boot! I have an answer that'll make her guard fall to the floor...[/i] Yes of course. I can give you the names of several families that we've worked with.

Iris: Oh thank you!

[i]As soon as she smiled in relief, Sacherry fired. A very powerful hypodermic needle injected itself into her chest. Her eyes glowed breifly, then she fell to the floor.[/i]

Sacherry: ....perfect....:devil:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole and Ten standby in the command room, wathcing the hybrids sleep...[/i]

Ten: So what's the plan?

Chole: *Grabs pencil and paper* We have a good 200~500 hybrids here...

Ten: So...accurate of you...

Chole: We load up a few of them in our storage bay...then we conduct the expirements with what we've got...

Ten: That's still sadistic...

Chole: I mean...use our own gunea pigs...

Ten: Well...our simulators aren't that accurate...but I think we'll be able to get a clear idea on what this Splice does...

[i]Ten checks her V-mail and gets a letter from Dr. Sacherry...[/i]

Sacherry: I have one more to send you Ten...oh...hi there Chole.

Chole: Heh...*:rolleyes:

Sacherry: She's a good one...intelligent...kind...and good looking.

Ten: I'm not concerned with looks...

Sacherry: She's on her way there now...thank me later...

[i]EndTransmission[/i]

Ten: *Slams monitor* Ugh!!! Son of a b|tch!

Chole: Calm down...*looks at elevator and sees it lowering*

Ten: Check that person...I think that's Sacherry's 'present...'[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: [i]Where.................who........? Sacherry! :flaming:

She tries to open her eyes, but she couldn't muster the energy. After trying to center her energy, she gave up, then her whole psyche writhed in agony.[/i]

Iris: [i]Why can I hear what Rena's thinking.......? Sacherry can't.......no he couldn't make me psychic......[/i]

Rena: [i]Iris? What are you doing in my head?[/i]

Iris: [i]I DON'T KNOW!!! One minute I was normal! Now I'm .......hearing people's thoughts in my head![/i]

Rena: [i]Is that bad?[/i]

Iris: [i]YES IT'S BAD!!!! :flaming: This is very BAD! I've been changed against my will![/i]

Rena: [i]Don't panic![/i]

Iris: *panics* [i]Too late for that![/i][/COLOR]

IC:
Pi carefully checked every room in the house, only to find them empty.

Pi-There's only one place left to check...

He went to the bathroom, took out a strange looking Aspirin from the medicine cabinet, and flushed it down the toilet. Suddenly, the bathtub transformed into a set of stairs leading down.

Pi-If there's someone down here, then I have a good reason to be worried...

[i]The halogen lights flickered on quietly.

Lynd's bed, which was attached to a hydraulic arm, raised up into the air slowly and rotated so that his head was facing the small window, which had been on the right hand side of his bed.

The arm slowly lowered and the bed moved back toward the window; the sound of the hydraulic motors quietly humming was the only sound to be heard in the room.

The bed stopped and the head rose up higher than the end.

Lynd stirred and blinked. He looked around the now brightly lit room. The room was just as he'd remembered it before, only now, the jars with floating organs and the various folders and files had apparently been removed. Opposite to his bed, Lynd could see a white cloth laid out on a counter against the wall. On the cloth, he could see about sixteen or twenty medical instruments. They looked nasty; one instrument consisted of a small tube with three long, tapering blades on the end; another instrument resembled a spoon, but with a vary large, sharp head; the largest instrument on the counter looked like a corkscrew with a small glass bottle attached to the end of the handle.

The sight of these cold, metallic objects made Lynd feel sick.

Just as he was thinking about what might happen to him, the door opened and a man in a white coat walked in. He made sure to close the door behind him; he pressed his thumb to a plate on the door and it locked with a click.

The man walked over to the counter and put down his clipboard and pen; Lynd could hear him scribbling notes on the clipboard.[/i]

Lynd: What am I doing here?

[i]The doctor didn't turn around. He continued scribbling on the clipboard.[/i]

Lynd: Please...tell me...

[i]The doctor turned around and smiled. He walked closer to Lynd's upturned bed.[/i]

Doctor: You, my dear boy, are part of the Health & Human Services Department's latest experiment. It's all very exciting!

Lynd: Exciting? You call abducting an innocent civilian exciting?

[i]The doctor grinned and sat down on a nearby chair. He adjusted his glasses, which had slipped down his nose a little.[/i]

Doctor: Well, you're not exactly [i]innocent[/i], are you?

Lynd: What?!

Doctor: You were caught stealing from a fruit shop. Dan's fruit shop. I know the owner; he was very pleased that you were caught. You've been stealing fruit from there for months.

Lynd: So what? I stole some fruit...who cares? I'm homeless. You can thank your wonderful Government for that!

Doctor (laughs): I hardly think that our Government is to blame for your incompetance and lack of morals. This is your own doing. Don't try to blame me.

[i]The doctor stood up and walked back over to the counter. He started examining the various medical tools carefully.[/i]

Doctor: As I mentioned, you are part of one of our greatest experiments.

Lynd: What experiment?

Doctor: After the hybrid/human war, we were always told that we had to "live in peace" with the hybrids. But c'mon...what human in this would could live beside an [i]animal[/i]? We were expected to treat you creatures as equals. It's all [i]politically correct[/i] to be friendly and respectful to hybrids these days. Even our [i]mayor[/i] is a hybrid!

[i]The doctor adjusted his glasses again, and continued speaking...[/i]

Doctor: But I know that even here, in this very laboritory, our secretary was told to accept a hybrid applicant for a job. Of course, she didn't want to...what self-respecting human would? She was talking to me on the lunch break, telling me how the hybrid woman kept insisting on a job, and how she feared that she was going to be bashed if she didn't accept.

[i]The doctor put some of the medical tools in a sterilization bath as he talked...[/i]

Doctor: These damn hybrids. We've had to live with them for far too long, in my opinion. And I know I'm not the only one who thinks it.

Lynd: Then what are you going to do? Kill us all? Hah. Do you really think the public would stand for something like that?

Doctor (laughs): No, of course not. We'd be stupid to outright kill the hybrids in the city, as much as I'm sure many of us would love to.

Lynd: Then what?

Doctor: You're here because you're a criminal. A common criminal. Nobody cares whether you live or die; nobody wants you. Therefore, we can use the hybrid criminals in the city to test our research on. If they die during testing...then so be it. At least that way, they're not a drain on the Meteo City economy.

Lynd: You sick bastard...

Doctor: Me? Sick? No, no. [i]You're[/i] the one who's sick. You and your whole kind. I go out there and I see hybrids marrying humans...and having [i]children[/i] of all things! It makes me want to vomit! The hybrids should be gone -- they only make our gene pool less pure...and more dirty.

Lynd: No, it's attitudes like yours which make the human gene pool dirty!

Doctor (laughs): You can complain all you want, animal. But it's not going to save you or any of your kind.

[i]The doctor took his clipboard and walked toward the door, pressing his thumb against the plate again to let himself out. He turned to face Lynd...[/i]

Doctor: Make sure to get some good rest tonight. Tomorrow morning we'll be taking you to the operating theatre for your first few tests. Enjoy yourself while you can; tomorrow you'll be losing a lot of blood, and you'll be in a hell of a lot of pain.

[i]The doctor laughed to himself and closed the door. Lynd could hear it click, as the little light above the handle turned red, indicating that it had been locked.

The scariest part was that Lynd didn't care as much now. While he didn't agree with the doctor's philosophies, he knew that the doctor was right in one area: he was a criminal. And he'd never have a bright future. He might as well just die right here in this building for all anyone cared...

Lynd closed his eyes...and slowly drifted back to sleep. Almost as soon as his eyes closed, dreams of torture and and test tubes full of blood entered his mind. It seemed to be a taste of things to come.[/i]

Ralvenar and Alpha wait patuently outside, when their boss (Luigi) comes out with two other bouncers.

Luigi: Hey guys, these two will take over now, the Don's got a little job for you.

Ralvenar and Alpha followed Luigi upto his office. There an old man sat in a chair.

Salvatore(the Don): Sit down my friends.

Ralvenar and Alpha sat down on the couch opposite him.

Salvatore: Now..... the Jamaican Cartel are at war with us. They seem to know every move before we make it. So we figure someone's gotta be squeeling. There's a guy that works down at my son's club, and he's splashing around more money than he's earning. Now he ain't pimpin', so he's gotta be squeelin'. I want you to get some wheels, then go pick up my guy Omega, who's got your nine's, then wait for Sam to leave the club. Tail his ***, and if he's squeeling, introduce a bat to his face.

Ralvenar: Gotcha boss.

Salvatore: Thank you kid..... you have never dissapointed me.*Turns to Alpha* Hey kid, if you are as promising as Rev here, then I see big things in your future.

Ralvenar and Alpha walk out.

Alpha: Geez...... I didn't know we'd be doing work like this.

Ralvenar: Well..... that's what the mafia does. Now.... we gotta get a car.

Alpha: You mean stealing?

Ralvenar: Yep. If we took a mafia car, then Sam would know straight away that we were tailing him. But the Don normally arranges some wheels for us.

Suddenly, a car pulls up outside, and a mafia member gets out.

Mafia1: Your wheels guys.

Ralvenar: Thanks Jimmy.

Ralvenar and Alpha get in the car, and they drive off towards Omega's meeting point.