ChibiHorsewoman Posted October 3, 2008 Posted October 3, 2008 [color=#9933ff]Okay it's manga, and it's not really out of context but it's funny... [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/1a56cb06.jpg[/IMG] (Poor Souta) [IMG]http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg288/azu2/manga62qx3.jpg[/IMG] A little fun from Azumanga Daioh... [IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d60/fma2/fma19.jpg[/IMG] And FMA And now I'll go for now... but I probably killed the thread eh?[/color]
Gavin Posted October 3, 2008 Posted October 3, 2008 [quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082][center][b]Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann[/b] [img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9766/gurrenlagannkaminabodytx3.jpg[/img][/center][/color][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]How did you get that one and miss this one Des ? It was in the first episode for God's sake. :p [CENTER][IMG]http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/Context.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Desbreko Posted October 4, 2008 Posted October 4, 2008 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]How did you get that one and miss this one Des ? It was in the first episode for God's sake. :p[/size][/QUOTE][color=#4B0082]I could've also posted, like, three others from Gurren Lagann but I decided to just pick my favorite. Also, something from [b]Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai[/b]: [center][img]http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/7531/higurshiboyhardeningls1.jpg[/img][/center][/color]
Allamorph Posted October 7, 2008 Posted October 7, 2008 [CENTER][FONT="Arial"][B]xxxHolic[/B][/FONT] [IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/lolz/out%20of%20context/nostamina.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Nony Posted October 8, 2008 Posted October 8, 2008 [center][b].hack//Roots[/b] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/Monkey-chan/screenshot1.jpg[/IMG][/center] Need I imply just what they're doing so conveniently out of frame there?
The Spectacular Professor Posted October 11, 2008 Author Posted October 11, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]For the record, the translators came up with this one. Not me. [IMG]http://img43.onemanga.com/mangas/00000018/00000143/05.jpg[/IMG][/FONT]
PWNED Posted October 12, 2008 Posted October 12, 2008 This ones from a really bad fansub of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. Not technically out of context but just too far removed from what is originally said to not use. [IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t317/zodiac13serpent/11.jpg[/IMG]
Gavin Posted October 12, 2008 Posted October 12, 2008 [SIZE="1"]It's not really out of context but this was just one of the few scenes in Gundam 00 that might fit in here. [CENTER][IMG]http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/Gundamlol.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Shinmaru Posted November 1, 2008 Posted November 1, 2008 Figure on me haunting this thread from now on as long as other people reply. >> These two are from [b]Kyo no Gononi[/b]: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Shinmaru/Anime%20Screenshots/Hole.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Shinmaru/Anime%20Screenshots/Bottom.jpg[/IMG] This last one is from [b]Toradora![/b]: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Shinmaru/Anime%20Screenshots/ToradoraDogInHeat.jpg[/IMG]
Gavin Posted November 1, 2008 Posted November 1, 2008 [SIZE="1"]*Snicker* I know what I thought when I saw this. [CENTER][IMG]http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/BleachLOL.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Shinmaru Posted November 1, 2008 Posted November 1, 2008 Here are a couple from ep5 of [b]Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka[/b]: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Shinmaru/Anime%20Screenshots/AkaneIroSpoony.jpg[/IMG] And I'll just link this one because it could possibly be a bit much for people: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Shinmaru/Anime%20Screenshots/AkaneIroTentacled.jpg[/url]
Desbreko Posted November 6, 2008 Posted November 6, 2008 [color=#4B0082]I was watching To Aru Majutsu no Index ep5 just now and this shot just cried out to be posted. [URL=http://img379.imageshack.us/my.php?image=toumaplaceihaventtouchelu5.jpg][IMG]http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/8411/toumaplaceihaventtouchelu5.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=http://g.imageshack.us/thpix.php][IMG]http://img379.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif[/IMG][/URL] Also, one from Honey and Clover. [URL=http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=takumiguysleepingnexttoac0.jpg][IMG]http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/1290/takumiguysleepingnexttoac0.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/color]
The Spectacular Professor Posted November 8, 2008 Author Posted November 8, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]What could possibly be wrong with this picure? [CENTER][IMG]http://img44.onemanga.com/mangas/00001021/000043991/22.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Hint: Link's grandparents are brother and sister. EDIT: [IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Aceburner85/OnePiece521page08-OneManga_12261294.png[/IMG] You could go for the obvious Out of Context joke here, but I personally find it funnier just the way Luffy says it. "Hey, what're you doing all naked and stuff?"[/FONT]
Gavin Posted November 16, 2008 Posted November 16, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Ah, posture is so much better than dialogue for an out of context moment. [CENTER][IMG]http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/Gundamlol2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Nony Posted June 18, 2009 Posted June 18, 2009 I found something interesting while watching [b].hack//SIGN[/b] earlier. [center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/Monkey-chan/screenshots/dyeher-1.jpg[/IMG][/center]
Desbreko Posted June 19, 2009 Posted June 19, 2009 [color=#4B0082]Now that the thread is revived, I have so very many shots to put up here.[/color] [b]Aa Megami-sama: Tatakau Tsubasa[/b] [URL=http://img212.imageshack.us/i/peorthonewingedangelux4.jpg/][IMG]http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/1384/peorthonewingedangelux4.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka[/b] [URL=http://img114.imageshack.us/i/yuuhiwhatdoboyswantie7.jpg/][IMG]http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/3558/yuuhiwhatdoboyswantie7.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]Antique Bakery[/b] [URL=http://img83.imageshack.us/i/tachibanaedovirginla7.jpg/][IMG]http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/1408/tachibanaedovirginla7.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eijisbodysmellssogoodlm8.jpg][IMG]http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/1112/eijisbodysmellssogoodlm8.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]Aria[/b] [URL=http://img57.imageshack.us/my.php?image=akatsukimybrawnybro.jpg][IMG]http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/6653/akatsukimybrawnybro.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://img8.imageshack.us/my.php?image=akarisparklyexperience.jpg][IMG]http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2510/akarisparklyexperience.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]Eden of the East[/b] [URL=http://img6.imageshack.us/my.php?image=akiramyjohnny.jpg][IMG]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/4431/akiramyjohnny.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]Escaflowne[/b] [URL=http://img3.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dilandaucheekisthrobbin.jpg][IMG]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9219/dilandaucheekisthrobbin.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]Hatsukoi Limited[/b] [URL=http://img114.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ayumitasteslikezaitsuku.jpg][IMG]http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/8836/ayumitasteslikezaitsuku.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://img14.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gengoroubigbreastsarego.jpg][IMG]http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/5184/gengoroubigbreastsarego.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://img254.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hiroyukibigbreasts.jpg][IMG]http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/3144/hiroyukibigbreasts.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=etsupantssniffing.jpg][IMG]http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/1858/etsupantssniffing.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]Kemono no Souja Erin[/b] [URL=http://img17.imageshack.us/my.php?image=buttbite.jpg][IMG]http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/767/buttbite.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]Mahoraba ~Heartful Days~[/b] [URL=http://img187.imageshack.us/i/supercosmoattackvw3.jpg/][IMG]http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/1720/supercosmoattackvw3.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]Maria-sama ga Miteru 4th Season[/b] [URL=http://img510.imageshack.us/i/yoshinoharemtr7.jpg/][IMG]http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/4615/yoshinoharemtr7.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://img83.imageshack.us/i/toukofabulousmaleui1.jpg/][IMG]http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/8789/toukofabulousmaleui1.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]Myself ; Yourself[/b] [URL=http://img66.imageshack.us/i/aoiptawillyoujz4.jpg/][IMG]http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/4159/aoiptawillyoujz4.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://img74.imageshack.us/i/aoismotherdreamsinbreaspm0.jpg/][IMG]http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/3146/aoismotherdreamsinbreaspm0.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru[/b] [URL=http://img503.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mariyafondledmecp9.jpg][IMG]http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/7953/mariyafondledmecp9.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]Shugo Chara![/b] [URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nayutacattlemutilationdl1.jpg][IMG]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3615/nayutacattlemutilationdl1.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]Toradora[/b] [URL=http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?image=taigamalesstamenfemales.jpg][IMG]http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9374/taigamalesstamenfemales.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://img10.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yuriplanningtomakeout.jpg][IMG]http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/1098/yuriplanningtomakeout.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://img25.imageshack.us/my.php?image=taigashehassixboobs.jpg][IMG]http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/7893/taigashehassixboobs.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]Valkyria Chronicles[/b] [URL=http://img34.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jannsorough.jpg][IMG]http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/9591/jannsorough.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Desbreko Posted June 20, 2009 Posted June 20, 2009 [color=#4B0082]No. Now it is. I started watching [b]Hand Maid May[/b] last night...[/color] [URL=http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=keioutofcontext.jpg][IMG]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/4755/keioutofcontext.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://img37.imageshack.us/my.php?image=keisecretelevator.jpg][IMG]http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5552/keisecretelevator.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://img193.imageshack.us/my.php?image=renaboobyprize.jpg][IMG]http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/8348/renaboobyprize.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://img198.imageshack.us/my.php?image=keiseeyouradrenalin.jpg][IMG]http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/6189/keiseeyouradrenalin.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mayyellowflappinginthew.jpg][IMG]http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8312/mayyellowflappinginthew.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://img366.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kotarojamstuffintomay.jpg][IMG]http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/672/kotarojamstuffintomay.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Aaryanna Posted June 20, 2009 Posted June 20, 2009 [FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DarkGreen"][quote name='Gavin][SIZE="1"']Overkill much Des ?[/SIZE][/quote]Careful there Gavin, I'm sure Des has quite the stash of out of context pictures. =P So just how many Des? A hundred, a thousand? [/COLOR][/FONT]
Nony Posted June 23, 2009 Posted June 23, 2009 More from [b].hack//SIGN[/b]. [center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/Monkey-chan/screenshots/ecchi2.jpg[/img][/center]
Desbreko Posted July 22, 2009 Posted July 22, 2009 [color=#4B0082]I bet [b]Shugo Chara!! Doki[/b] ep91 is responsible for some Kuukai x Nagihiko doujinshi.[/color] [center][URL=http://img34.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kuukaiandnagihikoitson.jpg][IMG]http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/127/kuukaiandnagihikoitson.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://img12.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nagihikobegentle.jpg][IMG]http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/4567/nagihikobegentle.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?image=amuwow.jpg][IMG]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/5157/amuwow.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center] [hr]100[/hr] [color=#4B0082][b]Bakemonogatari[/b] is hilarious and it also had this little gem in ep3.[/color] [center][URL=http://img263.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hitagilittlesisters.jpg][IMG]http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/926/hitagilittlesisters.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]
Magus Posted July 22, 2009 Posted July 22, 2009 [quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]No. Now it is. I started watching [b]Hand Maid May[/b] last night...[/color] [URL=http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=keioutofcontext.jpg][IMG]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/4755/keioutofcontext.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/QUOTE] Err... I don't know what "aching butt" has to do with anything, but that image sends my mind on quite a trip.... :animeswea "hides"
Desbreko Posted August 14, 2009 Posted August 14, 2009 [color=#4B0082]Got a couple more from [b]Bakemonogatari[/b] and [b]Princess Lover![/b], respectively.[/color] [URL=http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mayoinotfirmlyattached.jpg][IMG]http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/4759/mayoinotfirmlyattached.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://img442.imageshack.us/my.php?image=charlottelikeridingahor.jpg][IMG]http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4985/charlottelikeridingahor.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Mr. Maul Posted August 14, 2009 Posted August 14, 2009 [center][IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/mrmaul/Animesucks.jpg[/IMG][/center]
sbsp13668 Posted August 22, 2009 Posted August 22, 2009 [quote name='Desbreko'] [URL=http://img3.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dilandaucheekisthrobbin.jpg][IMG]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9219/dilandaucheekisthrobbin.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Hehe. I don't have a screencap for it, but I remember that just a few lines before this Dilandau has a similar awkward conversation with Folken... [B]Folken:[/B] My my, Dilandau. I didn't know that you were such a light sleeper. [B]Dilandau:[/B] Oh I'm still sleeping, Folken. And I'm dreaming of Van! ... o.O I don't know if these count, since they're from a [B]very poorly[/B] translated bootleg of [B]Escaflowne the Movie[/B]. [IMG]http://www.lizzard.net/cgi-bin/img.cgi/Escaflowne/images/galleries/bootlegs/boot_04_disappear.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.lizzard.net/cgi-bin/img.cgi/Escaflowne/images/galleries/bootlegs/boot_07_barm.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.lizzard.net/cgi-bin/img.cgi/Escaflowne/images/galleries/bootlegs/boot_11_flapping.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.lizzard.net/cgi-bin/img.cgi/Escaflowne/images/galleries/bootlegs/boot_14_trojan.jpg[/IMG] ^ perfect for this thread [IMG]http://www.lizzard.net/cgi-bin/img.cgi/Escaflowne/images/galleries/bootlegs/boot_16_bump.jpg[/IMG] Those were my favourite screencaps from [URL="http://www.lizzard.net/Escaflowne/gallery_engrish.html"]here[/URL]. Enjoy![/COLOR][/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now