OtakuBoards

The Virgin Thread

2010DigitalBoy

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]If you saw the title and thought that this was a thread actually talking about the Virgin Mary and the title was a ploy, congratulations! You were dead on! ...the wrong path.

This is a thread for virgins and virgins ONLY. If you have lost it, then go away. This thread is no for you >_> (unless absolutely none of the mods are virgins, but if that isn't so, please get a mod who's a virgin to police this thread). this is a tread for virgins to discuss their virginity.

[B]Questions[/B]:
1. Do you have anyone who you'd like to take your virginity? (not a name, obviously)
2. How or where would you like to loose your virginity? (for instance, I want to loose my virginity to L'via L'viaquez by the Mars Volta in my own room)
3. Are any conditions you consider that must be met for you to loose your virginity? (I.E. waiting for marriage, or waiting for "true love" or just looking for the first person willing?)
4. How does it feel being a virgin? Are you ever made fun of for it?

[B]As for me...[/B]

1. No.
2. Explained above
3. I'm waiting for someone I want to have sex with that wants to have sex with me. That's all there is to it - just that much.
4. For some reason, my opinion is worth less than the average person's because I'm a virgin XD Although that also has to do with me being a total idiot douchebag, lol. [/COLOR]

[COLOR="77656"]I haven't lost my virginity to a women... yet. >_>

[B]1.[/B] No, but I know someone likes me.

[B]2.[/B] I want to lose my virginity while listening to Breaking Benjamn's Topless. The lyrics "I'm on my knees **** you, **** me" are you know, sex words. I especially want the girl to say that. Plus I'd like to lose it in the living room. That way every time I sit down I can masturbate to what happened THERE. And every time I sit I can smell her a bit. Maybe I could bring her back and go, here is wear we consumated, my love. Plyu she has to wear all black. No she MUST!

[B]3.[/B] True love, and willingness. Plus she has to be on birth control. I'd use a condom of coarse, but if she doesn't have a disease I can do her without it.

[B]4.[/B] I don't care much actually., No ones made fun of me for being a virgin but they ahve doubted that I will **** a girl. But when I lose it to that special woman I'm going to bring her with me to my doubtful friends and ask "Did we do it last night, honey/baby?" And she'll say "Oh yeah, we did. AND HE WAS SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!" And then she moans and we make out. [spoiler] that's how I've dreamt it anyways. >_>[/spoiler][/COLOR]

[quote name='Gunslinger'][COLOR="77656"][B]4.[/B] I don't care much actually., No ones made fun of me for being a virgin but they ahve doubted that I will **** a girl. But when I lose it to that special woman I'm going to bring her with me to my doubtful friends and ask "Did we do it last night, honey/baby?" And she'll say "Oh yeah, we did. AND HE WAS SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!" And then she moans and we make out. [spoiler] that's how I've dreamt it anyways. >_>[/spoiler][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
XDDDD I'm so glad I created this thread. That's the hardest I've laughed in quite a while XD Prem, I hope you stay a virgin forever so you can always say hilarious virgin things. Number 2 = creepy though. [/COLOR]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Hey this isn't exactly fair if you don't want non-virgins in the fray. Don't judge because we chose to have sex with our partners that we don't have anything to contribute to the conversations. It's the equivalent of putting a "white's only" thread in here. Not exactly fair to those of a different race, ya? Same applies here.

So let me twist this thread around just a tad for us non-virgins...

1. How did you lose your virginity? (no specific details)
2. Did people treat you different after the experience?
3. Do you feel different after the experience?

For me it goes a little something like this...

1. I lost my virginity to my ex girlfriend. We were in love then and we felt like it was the right time. It didn't work out, but we still can say that we've slept with each other.
2. I don't really feel that people treated me different, it's just that weird feeling you get from others who haven't lost their virginity yet. It's like "ewww how could you have sex? you're so disgusting!" But I think for the most part, losing your virginity shouldn't be a factor in deciding what kind of person you are.
3. I didn't feel much different at all. I just had sex with a girl. No big deal there. It's funny how people associtate that being a virgin means you're different. It's like saying "I haven't listened to CD X yet". You just haven't had sex yet. It's not like you're gonna turn into someone different after having sex. Not in my case at least.[/FONT]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]No, see, that defeats the purpose of the thread. This is a place for we virgins to weekpin solitude and be idiots. Non-virgins kill the thread. Like, see, your post was totally boring and stupid and felt like you posted JUST because your not a virgin. And anyway, you cold have at least pretended not to be a virgin and answered my damn questions.

Having lost your virginity [i]does[/i] change you in one way: your no longer a virgin and regardless of what you think of that, it IS a change. The mere presence of someone who's lost their virginity appears domineering to some of us sadder virgins, and the whole point was to create a 'virgin haven.' Having someone who's lost their virginity is like... having a regular person go to a trek convention. It just kills the mood. [/COLOR]

[color=crimson]What the hell is wrong with you? There's no big difference between people who have had sex, and those who have. The only reason it means anything is that society says it does.

1. Do you have anyone who you'd like to take your virginity?

Yeah, my girlfriend. I'd like to take hers too. ;)

2. How or where would you like to loose your virginity?

Anywhere. A shower would be neat.

3. Are any conditions you consider that must be met for you to loose your virginity?

I already met my conditions. I feel like she's the one. I just am waiting for her to be comfortable with it too.

It feels like I'm a virgin. When I'm not a virgin, it will feel like I've had sex before. In either state, I look forward fondly to any sexual activity in the future.[/color]

[COLOR=darkorange][B]1. Do you have anyone who you'd like to take your virginity? (not a name, obviously)[/B][/COLOR]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=deepskyblue]Future hubby, whoever that may be![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=darkorange][B]2. How or where would you like to loose your virginity? (for instance, I want to loose my virginity to L'via L'viaquez by the Mars Volta in my own room)[/B][/COLOR]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=deepskyblue]Haha... interesting. I'm all about that romantic "it's our honeymoon and we're so in loooooooooove" situation! Mmm. :)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=darkorange][B]3. Are any conditions you consider that must be met for you to loose your virginity? (I.E. waiting for marriage, or waiting for "true love" or just looking for the first person willing?)[/B][/COLOR]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=deepskyblue]Mmmmm... Marriage. But I've already said that a few times. I would really like for him to be a virgin, too, though. That way I'd feel like I wasn't being compared to anybody. I'm really scared of that.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=darkorange][B]4. How does it feel being a virgin? Are you ever made fun of for it?[/B][/COLOR]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=deepskyblue]It feels [I]like whoa! [/I]It's kind of nice, actually, because I can't have any ******* going around about me at school saying what/who I did this past weekend -- that happens to a lot of my friends.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=deepskyblue]As for being made fun of? Nah, not really. But I would be lying if I were to say it doesn't get awkward sometimes. Last night a guy I know made it pretty clear that he wanted to have sex, and he KNOWS I'm waiting... it's pretty sad how many people want to take advantage of that fact.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=deepskyblue]But really? Being a virgin is tight. I really don't mind it at all. :)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Deus ex Machina'][COLOR="DarkOrange"](unless absolutely none of the mods are virgins, but if that isn't so, please get a mod who's a virgin to police this thread). this is a tread for virgins to discuss their virginity.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]Request denied. Whether or not a mod is a virgin is irrelevant when it comes to [I]policing a thread[/I] Because that's separate from the actual topic or discussion going on and shouldn't be relevant. That applies to [I]any thread[/I], regardless of the topic. :p That and I'm not going to start pming other mods just to ask [I]are you a virgin and if so would you keep an eye on this thread?[/I] lol It's just [B]not[/B] going to happen DB. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[color=#9933ff]I'm a virgin, I don't get made fun of it. There's no one I want to lose my virginity to. Probably waiting for marriage, unless it's Gackt or something.

BY THE WAY, I can't believe you changed your name to Deus ex Machina. To all the oldies, does anyone else remember Dan? :/ (I thought it was him for a minute and I was like... why is he writing like this? Then I looked at someone's user profile.)[/color]

1. Do you have anyone who you'd like to take your virginity? (not a name, obviously)

Future wifey, or fiance just few weeks before the actual ceremony. I personally never see much of a difference. But we have to be real close to the wedding day before I will even highly, [I]highly[/I] consider doing it.

2. How or where would you like to loose your virginity? (for instance, I want to loose my virginity to L'via L'viaquez by the Mars Volta in my own room)

I never really thought about this. xD I suppose I would want it to be a romantic setting. I mean, it would be a huge deal, so I guess it would be something I would want to remember. But, I never really thought about it, so I can't give that good of an answer. Sorry. :-/

3. Are any conditions you consider that must be met for you to loose your virginity? (I.E. waiting for marriage, or waiting for "true love" or just looking for the first person willing?)

Must be engaged, and just a few weeks (or days) before the ceremony. I guess that is my Christian conscience coming into play.

It feels like a whole lot of normal. I don't feel special because I have yet to have sex, and I have yet to meet anyone corny enough to make fun of me for not having sex. I just don't really care THAT much. I mean, I can't wait for the moment, but I'm just trying to get through college! I don't need to add sex into the equation. xD

And before I forget, DB, that was the best username change ever, if I do say so myself. :)

It's really nothing to sulk about. I took pride in my virginity until the day I chose to no longer be one. It was a simple thing, and it doesn't make you feel 'adult' or anything like that. Really, I and most that I know, felt kind of weird after the experience. Sex isn't the 'spice of life' that it is made out to be. It's great, but you do well to hold onto your independence from other people in that reard. The idea that you're pathetic because of it is the only thing that's pathetic.

1. How did you lose your virginity? (no specific details)

In the back of my current girlfriend's car.

2. Did people treat you different after the experience?

Only those closest to me would know whether I was or wasn't a virgin. The status of your V-card is not really something I think you should broadcast to the world.

3. Do you feel different after the experience?

Not really. Only instead of craving masturbation, I crave sex. I guess masturbation kind of loses its flare after you've done the real thing. But other than that, I'm still me. It doesn't turn you into an adult, nor does it change your life. It's something your body is designed to do, you do it, and that's that.

A 'virgin's haven' is kind of a strange concept. It's something all people go through, and therefore, all people should be able to contribute their experince with it. In light that, I present this:

[b]A view of me before the act...[/b]

No one in particular. Just whomever I'm with when I decide to lose it.

I can't imagine it'd be like a scene in a movie. Any bed will do.

3. Are any conditions you consider that must be met for you to loose your virginity?

Me deciding I want to, and them consenting.

I hated when I was in about eighth grade. To put that in perspective, that was about the time I joined this forum. It seemed like a much bigger deal then than it does now.

Again, I was only made fun of it by stupid kids who were probably virgins themselves when I was in my early high school years. Now, it's hardly ever even discussed and most of my friends don't know/don't care whether or not I'm a virgin. It's not a crucial point in my life.

Sex is not a big deal, or at least, it shouldn't be. The pressure to have sex is the biggest problem with it. When you do it, it should be because you and that person want to do it, and nothing more. And you may as well accept that it will be a frustrating, awkward experience at first. But one well worth enduring, when the time comes.

-Justin

Yes, but it is a personal matter. If she reads this she would know what I mean

The night of our honeymoon.

The 'Absolute Condition' specifies no sex untill marriage. Making out is fine, but the pants stay on.

I'm 20 years old, a virgin, and dammed proud of it. If I don't ever find the girl I dream of, I'll die a virgin. And I see absolutely nothing wrong with that. Yes I get picked on for it, but I don't see what the big deal is. I hear of it being regarded as a curse for a man. I think it is a gift for a true love.

[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Deus ex Machina'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Having lost your virginity [i]does[/i] change you in one way: your no longer a virgin and regardless of what you think of that, it IS a change. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]Sure it is, you realize that sex is better than masturbation. :p

Seriously though, it doesn't change who you are or anything of any importance, it's made up to be more of a deal than it really is. It won't change who you are in the long run. DeathKnight is right, the only reason people think it's a big deal is society tries to make you think it is. When in reality, it's not.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Deus ex Machina][COLOR="DarkOrange"']this is a tread for virgins to discuss their virginity.[/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]a-Do [I]hunh?[/I]

Oh-kaay. Initial responses:
[QUOTE][I][COLOR="DarkOrange"]1. Do you have anyone who you'd like to take your virginity?[/COLOR][/I][/QUOTE]
[I]*choke*[/I]

Ehh...no, not right off-hand.
[QUOTE][I][COLOR="DarkOrange"]2. How or where would you like to[/color] [lose][color=darkorange] your virginity?[/COLOR][/I][/QUOTE]
In bed. (Of course, a similarly comfortable horizontal locale would be fine, but I get the impression that sheets would add to the tactile pleasure sensation. Reword as you need to. :p)
[QUOTE][I][COLOR="DarkOrange"]3. Are any conditions you consider that must be met for you to[/color] [lose] [color=darkorange] your virginity? [/COLOR][/I][/QUOTE]
Aside from the aforementioned reason (the first one), I'm, umm...going to have to want to....

Aaanyway,
[QUOTE][I][COLOR="DarkOrange"]4. How does it feel being a virgin? Are you ever made fun of for it?[/COLOR][/I][/QUOTE]
1.) It feels like I don't usually think about what it feels like. It's, you know, a temporary status. It'll change when it changes. Hooray.

[I]*cue extremely enthusiastic confetti shower*[/I]

2.) Yeah, umm, that doesn't come up, actually. I think it's because the crowd I like to hang out with keeps their brains somewhere other than their pants.

You'd be amazed at where your conversations can take you when you're not driving lead-foot down Route 69.

[QUOTE][I][COLOR="DarkOrange"]The mere presence of someone who's lost their virginity appears domineering to some of us sadder virgins....[/COLOR][/I][/QUOTE]
Umm? No it doesn't....

Then again, I'm not all that sad. Could be 'cause I'm not trying to escape it. :p

[quote name='SunfallE][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Request denied. [/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]
[I]HO SNAP!![/I] :bellylol:

Actually, I'm wondering now if there's really a way to loose your virginity. Sounds kind of violent, don't'cha think? (Sounds like some kind of erotic anime attack...of sorts. >_>)[/FONT]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]1. Do you have anyone who you'd like to take your virginity? I think he knows who he is...however I am going to wait till after I am married.

2. How or where would you like to loose your virginity? my wedding night with him and only him in that room.

Marriage

I like it and proud of it. It never comes up in conversation to be made fun of because I am excellent at avoiding subjects I do not want to talk about. [/COLOR]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][quote name='Deus ex Machina'][COLOR="DarkOrange"](unless absolutely none of the mods are virgins, but if that isn't so, please get a mod who's a virgin to police this thread)

[B]Questions[/B]:
4. How does it feel being a virgin? Are you ever made fun of for it?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]Silly DB, even if I am a virgin I don't moderate this section of the boards. LOL Besides like Beth said, it's irrelevant and has nothing to do with one's duty as a moderator. XP

As for your questions... I see no need to answer them, I figure that when the time is right it will happen. I have no set person or place or condition other than it has to feel like its the right time. And seeing that I get pestered by guys at school... I already know that now is not the right time.

As for how it feels to be a virgin? Don't you think one has to have had sex to realize what the difference is if any? I can't say how it feels since I've never known anything different.

I'm not made fun of though, the last guy who tried that tactic to get me to sleep with him got beaten up by some of my friends. But then he went around bragging that he had slept with me so he had it coming. Lying like that. :animeangr[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=green]I'm not attacking anyone, but those who say it has no effect or importance sound like they are trivializing something big. Hey, if it wasn't a big deal, why go through having sex in the first place?

Anyway, it's known that the first time is a huge event, emotionally and physically. It's well-documented how the rush of hormones basically creates an imprint in your brain, creating feelings and emotions you won't have with anyone else (speaking only about in the number and quality of signaling done in just the brain alone). 1st time is unique, but the 2nd time is oh-so similar to the 1135th time.

You might not remember all the details the first time you played basketball, but you will remember everything about your first time. If sex wasn't such a big deal, everyone would not be clawing to get some.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Deus ex Machina'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]No, see, that defeats the purpose of the thread. This is a place for we virgins to weekpin solitude and be idiots. Non-virgins kill the thread. Like, see, your post was totally boring and stupid and felt like you posted JUST because your not a virgin. And anyway, you cold have at least pretended not to be a virgin and answered my damn questions.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Hmmm...I see that you are a little unclear of why I posted. Might I rectify this situation? Cause this is a good thread and I'd hate to see this die because of a miscommunication.

I'm not going to pretend I'm a virgin when I'm not. I don't think pretending to be one when you're not is any sort of okay. I could have done it, but then I think I still might have leaked out that I'm not a virgin.

Now as to the boringess and stupidness of my post, that's up to you. Not everyone here is a comic mastermind or a master of wit. I'm not trying to make everyone laugh or ponder the meaning of life. I wanted to twist the thread so that it can include [I]everyone[/I]. Believe it or not, DB, virginity affects all people and even us non-virgins can add something relevant to the conversation.[/FONT]

[quote name='DeusExMachina]Having lost your virginity [i]does[/i'] change you in one way: your no longer a virgin and regardless of what you think of that, it IS a change. The mere presence of someone who's lost their virginity appears domineering to some of us sadder virgins, and the whole point was to create a 'virgin haven.' Having someone who's lost their virginity is like... having a regular person go to a trek convention. It just kills the mood. [/COLOR][/quote]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Ummm isn't this what I said...? All it changes is that you've had sex, no more, no less. Unless you think that you are going to turn into a toally different person, to which you are sadly mistaken. As to the presence of a non-virgin appearing domineering, that's just farcical. You are creating this illusion for yourself that non-virgins are different people in the emotional and mental sense, when in reality they are only different in a physical sense.

Regular people go to Trek conventions all the time. It's not just fanboys. Not everyone is a rabid fan....just like I'm not a rabid cosplay going person at anime conventions. But I digress.[/FONT]

[quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] Might I [B]rectify [/B]this situation?[/font] [/QUOTE]

[COLOR="77656"]That has to be the biggest oxymoron this board has ever seen. [/COLOR]

[QUOTE]You might not remember all the details the first time you played basketball, but you will remember everything about your first time. If sex wasn't such a big deal, everyone would not be clawing to get some.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="77656"]That's so, very true.[/COLOR]

Well I'm not going to pretend I'm a virgin DB nor am I going to avoid the thread either. As Beth put it... Request denied. Also... I think people are missing the point about saying sex isn't as big a deal as they make it out to be. Sure it's your first time and you'll remember it, but what I think they are saying is that in the end, whether or not you actually have it doesn't change who you are. To be blunt, part of what makes the first time so memorable is that you're pretty clueless and that first time is horribly awkward. Just about anyone, if they're really honest with you will admit that. And yes I know for some people that wasn't the case, but for a lot of them it is.

So yes it's important, yes you'll remember it, but it won't change your personality, your beliefs or make you more mature somehow. And ironically, it's the next time or the one after that which is more memorable. Since you've gotten past the more awkward phase and it becomes more natural.

[quote] 1st time is unique, but the 2nd time is oh-so similar to the 1135th time.
[/quote]

[color=#606060]As anyone who has had sex will know (or at least most people who have), this statement is pretty much false.

Yes, your first time is memorable. But it doesn't mean that every other time is similar or the same as each other. In fact, you will often find that you have more memorable experiences [i]after[/i] your first time. This is likely because you've gained experience and/or you're with a partner who is also more experienced (and thus, the whole thing is a lot better).

Sex is not really a black-and-white thing, it's something that can and does change over time. Your 1,000th time can often be even more memorable or unique than your first time. It just depends who you're with and what the situation is.[/color]

[COLOR="77656"]Sex is like cake, it's good, it's bad, and sometimes you want more. And it's also like lemon murang pie. GET IT?!

I agre with James completely. It's not like after once it sucks. It can vary every time. I mean, would you use the same sex position every time? No, you can 69, do it missionary and doggy style or any other type and with different objects at different times too![/COLOR]

[color=crimson]So, this one time Deus Ex Machina made this thread about virginity for virgins and it didn't really go too well. People then began to conjecture that, perhaps, it had a weak foundation and didn't make very much sense. Discussion of how awesome sex is, especially in comparison to masturbation, went on and DxM was left disgruntled having only his hand to love him for the foreseeable future.

I think in that thread everyone learned a valuable lesson.[/color]