OtakuBoards

Gifts and Curses II: The Catacombs

Vicky

[size=1][color=#8B008B]Someone needs to calm down, and yes, I am talking to you [B]Felix Freeman[/B].

First of all, my life does NOT revolve around the OB. Second of all, perhaps there's a slight chance that I haven't been able to think up anything to write. And lastly, I've been working my ass off for the past weeks therefore haven't had time to write anything. Which brings us back to my first point, my life doesn't revolve around the OB.

With that said, I'll TRY and get something up as soon as I can.[/size][/color]

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]I wouldn't strain yourself trying to claw off his face Eriju.

Besides, until Vicky takes a firmer hand, or indeed any hand at all, I find that my interest in bothering with anything at all is totally gone. As in if I had my way I'd just axe out every bit of me, and then stab myself in the face. This probably has something to do with the fact that re reading my work makes me want to injure myself. Too bad I lent my good knives to a cholo down the hall in the dorms.

Consider me axed.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Raiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Consider me axed.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1] Echo that, I've got really important things to do [dont try to organise your prom date, two weeks before the big dance]

and finals too. -____-'

well not really [B][I][U] axed[/B][/U][/I], per si, but I'll be back in june.[/SIZE]

[size=1]Wow, calm down everyone.

I haven't even been on OB that much, and no my life doesn't revolve around OB either. If you don't like it, tough. I've got a lot more things on my mind and most people have dropped out anyway; not naming any names, but some people have been making the game uncomfortable for other players to post. And that's out of my control. I think a few of you know who I'm talking about - no offence.

Everyone is busy - end of. The game isn't going anywhere and I don't mind taking the stick for that - just don't join up for my games again if you don't like the writers being busy. In fact, don't join any game at all. It happens. Ozy is busy. I'm busy going in and out of hospital, everyone gets caught up.

Don't bitch about it, it just happens.

And I'm sorry for getting ill in the middle of a game but that's not really my fault at all.[/SIZE]