OtakuBoards

Gifts and Curses II: The Catacombs

Vicky

[quote name='Andrew][size=1']Anyways, yeah, just waiting on Allamorph to make a post and he and I should be in business for a while which means I'm more inclined to not be so lazy.[/size][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Actually, what since I just created that opportunity (and the character :p) that Andrew just seized, I don't see that we're in the way of the next chapter firing up.

'Course, if you thinks otherwise, O Lady Vicky of the Epileptic Signature, I can always work something up Thursday evening. (Tonight's out of the question, and tomorrow is a bit packed, though I might could see what I could do.)

Now I must think. Of shoes. And ships. And caulk.[/FONT]

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1]SHIT.

We have an issue. More over, I have one. It's a very complicated life at the moment, really bad... nevermind that, straight to the point. I'm having trouble getting a new chapter up. And I don't think I'll be able to... maybe in a few days.

So everyone, keep posting if you can. Try and group together some more if you wish.

Sorry about this =/[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]I gots it. I'll be posting the new chapter tonight, for those still involved XD don't worry, if anyone wants to drop out I'll get us some replacements. We'll move along.

[B]Chapter Two, the Hunter[/b], is fairly straight forward. We're going to introduce a character called the Hunter, who can appear at any moment in anytime. Like I said, I love getting characters together, so the Hunter can attack you or even talk to you. He'll be present in other chapters as well. Also, they'll be a parade at the Coast of the city which my character and others can take a look at, wherein the Hunter will be present (and may cause some trouble). Basically, keeping going about your business, guys, and we'll figure out something from there. The parade is also a good chance for your character to get back in, Raiha.

As for his description, we'll go for a hulking African-American sort of feller, shall we? Let's give him nice long dreads, too, because I like dreads. Anything else can be up to you and we'll collaborate.

Don't worry about the vagueness of this chapter, we'll just keep posting and we'll keep this one long - eventually, I plan to have each character see or meet the Hunter and numerous characters having met because of him or other reasons. Also, you can keep the theme for 'missing items and dodgy history' from the first chapter. I'll be posting tonight.

Any queeessstttioons?

And sorry for my massive leave of absence, like a few people who talk to me often on MSN or AIM gathered I wasn't that well at all =/[/SIZE]

[quote name='Vicky][SIZE=1']And sorry for my massive leave of absence, I like a few people who talk to me often on MSN or AIM gathered I wasn't that well at all =/[/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Quoted for massive syntax failure and slight confusion.

I mean, I think I know what you were [I]trying[/I] to say.... :animesmil[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Alas, I am slain. :(

Anyhow, it's Andrew's turn, so I'm just waitin' for now. (Not that I gave him the best material to work with....)

[B]Edit:[/B] Wait, that reminds me. I keep seeing Felix starting to post, but then he never does. [I]¿Por qué?[/I][/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]
Wait, that reminds me. I keep seeing Felix starting to post, but then he never does. [I]¿Por qué?[/I][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1] Yo sido significado para fijar algo, pero yo estado sufriendo del bloque del escritor, que se ha accionado por la escuela y la vida personal.

basically means: I've been suffering from writer's block, due to school and personal problems.

Which brings me to my second point, since the opening page of chapter two has already been written and posted, can I still post about his interactions in the library?[/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Why didn't Felix notice that Eiyaga's covered in horrific masses of scars and has massive stress and fracture lines all over her body? She looks like a mirror after you kick it. That and her missing eye is kinda obvious.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=#8B008B]Wow, maybe I should pay attention in here.

Alright, so Felix DID post but he wasn't the person that Ikillion and I found in the Harlem Academy library. It was Malkav, who appears to have gone MIA on us. However, I still do intend on finding Felix as soon as Malkav posts.

The pieces are falling apart. They're always falling apart.[/size][/color]

[size=1]I think 'Morph is refering to the fact that, not only do our screen names both start with 'A', but both our characters' names start with 'A' too.

Plus, I take it as a little joke nodding to The A-Team. Good ole' Mr. T!

Thus the A Squad is born![/size]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]But now me has the clothes. So I can't be Nudiepants. Try again you clumsy bastards.

But other than that, clever on jolting her. Too bad you'll have to keep doing it to keep her under. To quote Zoidberg: "More...MORE!"[/FONT][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1] hey, I had today off, but I dont think I have enough strength to post, came down with this nasty head cold, so I've been confined to my bed all day.

but not to worry, I have friday off though, due to medical leave, so I'll try to catch up by then.

it's time to play a good ol' round of Q & A:

Q1. [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Wait, did Felix delete the last one?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

yes because:

A1: [quote name='Revelation'][size=1][color=#8B008B]
Alright, so Felix DID post but he wasn't the person that Ikillion and I found in the Harlem Academy library. It was Malkav[/size][/color][/QUOTE]

Q2: [quote name='Raiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Why didn't Felix notice that Eiyaga's covered in horrific masses of scars and has massive stress and fracture lines all over her body? She looks like a mirror after you kick it. That and her missing eye is kinda obvious.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

A2: oops. I must of missed the whole "throw Eiyaga out the window" gig. I hate skimming! >_<

as for [B][U] my[/B][/U] post, I'm just going to have Marcus drive home, leave a bussiness card at the door of the library and come across a disgruntled Eiyaga... Since it doesnt look like Malkav has been active for awhile.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Felix Freeman][SIZE=1]as for [B][U] my[/B][/U'] post, I'm just going to have Marcus drive home, leave a bussiness card at the door of the library and come across a disgruntled Eiyaga[/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Don't worry about her; she's in my hands now. (Well, mine and Andrew's.)[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Don't worry about her; she's in my hands now. (Well, mine and Andrew's.)[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Oh dear god, they've got me! They've got me! GAH!

You might not worry, but I'm worried![/FONT][/COLOR]