OtakuBoards

Gifts and Curses II: The Catacombs

Vicky

[FONT=Arial]Oh, be quiet, you buggered impatient people. I'm being lazy right now. I'll post soon.

[B]Edit:[/B] Crap, guys, I just deleted the whole stinking thing. Spent half of the OSU-LSU game writing it, too. (Another SEC victory, boo-yah.) I'll do my best to re-create it before tomorrow evening.[/FONT]

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][quote name='Revelation'][size=1][color=#8B008B]Now where did Ozy go anyways? And Numbers too! Where'd he run off to? And as for Ikillion, I've put some sense into him so he may be posting shortly...if he knows what's good for him.[/size][/color][/QUOTE]

Ozy was being killed by "AHHH SCHOOL STARTS IN ONE WEEK AND I DON'T HAVE MY CLEARANCES or PHYSICAL or SHOTS or FINGERPRINTING or BOOKS or AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

Basically!

But I should be back now, yes yes.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkRed"][quote name='Revelation'][size=1][color=#8B008B]Now where did Ozy go anyways? [I]And Numbers too! Where'd [B]he[/B] run off to?[/I][/size][/color][/QUOTE]

Just for future reference, and I guess the mistake is forgivable this [I]once[/I]...Numbers is a girl, thank yeh very much. ;P Don't go trying to call me a guy again, aye aye? :evileye:

Anyhow. I'm working on my second post, so I would definitely say I am present and accounted for! :3[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='4815162342'][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]

Just for future reference, and I guess the mistake is forgivable this [I]once[/I]...Numbers is a girl, thank yeh very much. ;P Don't go trying to call me a guy again, aye aye? :evileye:
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]*m. night shymalon voice* What a twist!!
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='Revelation'][size=1][color=#8B008B]

Allamorph, you crack me up.[/size][/color][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]That's because he's on crack!!!11!!1

*cough*

No worries to you guys who can't post yet (or who lost it... pisses me off when that happens to), just as long as we can keep the thread at a post or two every few days to keep it alive 'tis alreet. Just trying to push everyone to get their characters introduced so we can start [strike]killing them[/strike] meeting up and doing cool things.

=D[/size]

[quote name='Vicky'][SIZE=1]That's because he's on crack!!!11!!1[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Just trying to push everyone to get their characters introduced so we can start [strike]killing them[/strike] meeting up and doing cool things.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]=D[/SIZE][/quote]

Looks like we are in for a happy fun time!:animesmil

I should have my post up in the next couple days. I had to go to the funeral for my grandmother today and on top of that it looks like I might be stuck here another day or two.

Once I get back in town to my computer and all the familiarities of my world I should have my post up, that is if if God will give me just a tinsy break inbetween major bodily injuries and family death.

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Sometimes I wonder if the world's already made it towards entrophy and we all just have ridiculously high standards.

But seriously, tragedy is terrible, even if it lends itself well to the big dark gothy creature known otherwise as Gifts and Curses.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Revelation][SIZE=1][color=#8B008B]Allamorph, you crack me up.[/COLOR'][/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]I try.

I mean, in general, not for you personally. I mean, eh . . . . crud.

[quote name='Neuvoxraiha][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Sometimes I wonder if the world's already made it towards entrophy and we all just have ridiculously high standards.[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]
Sometimes I wonder why breaks do this to me. And then I remember it in a dream.

[quote name='Neuvoxraiha][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]But seriously, tragedy is terrible, even if it lends itself well to the big dark gothy creature known otherwise as Gifts and Curses.[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]
Eh, do-wha...? Oh. Gotcha. ([I]There's[/I] my head......)[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]I try.

I mean, in general, not for you personally. I mean, eh . . . . crud.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=#8B008B]Haha, you poor thing. Anyways, if anyone wants to use Harlem Academy in their post, feel free. However, you should know that it's not an actual [i]academy[/i]. It's a museum and learning facility that focuses mainly on mythology, philosophy, psychology, and the likes.

Also fourth floor is off-limits. Everything else is okey. So any questions? No, then let's get the show on the road so we can [strike]kill[/strike] [strike]maim[/strike] meet each other.[/size][/color]

[SIZE=1] hey guys, I want to let y'all know that I'm suffering from writer's block and my midterms are coming up, so I've been trying my best to keep up, but finding a balance between, reading the posts, coming up with a good post, and studying is becoming quite cumbersome.

I'll try my best to get him into the academy this weekend, but if not my post'll have to wait til the week [B][I][U] after[/B][/I][/U] next week.

my apologies in advance,

- Leon.[/SIZE]

[FONT=Arial]After three days of trying, I finally broke my block at about two this morning. I've gotta relocate today, but I should have it finished tonight. It's a Saturday, so my hours are more lenient. :animesmil

Next time, I'm not going to submit a sheet from another person's head. Stupid, stupid idea, even if it looked neat.

[B]Edit:[/B] So, what, two left now? [COLOR="DarkRed"]Sakura[/COLOR] and [COLOR="DarkRed"]doukeshi[/COLOR]?[/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Okay, so since Eiyaga's last attempts to sooth the beast in her was a big dark gothy failure... .......thank you for that well placed lamp Dani....

I need someone new to play with. Actually. I need someone to find her broken and bleeding body in the street. Volunteers? .....for the record, the reason she's not healed yet is because Dani cleverly dicked around with her mind and made her forget she can heal. So she's only halfway there.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Neuvoxraiha][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Okay, so since Eiyaga's last attempts to sooth the beast in her was a big dark gothy failure...[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Well, you [I]did[/I] mention....
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"][I]But seriously, tragedy is terrible, even if it lends itself well to the big dark gothy creature known otherwise as Gifts and Curses.[/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
I sense a big dark gothy theme going on here.

:animesigh I'd apologize for that one, but part of me isn't sorry at all, and I will not be a liar.

Anyway, a coupl'a people already know this, but Andrew and I will (hopefully) be running together until further orders are given or good opportunities are presented. Hopefully that means the two of us'll be a tad more active now, what since we have a combined total of three posts between us thus far. :p

This is an interesting mind to be in. Her mettle feels different than I'm used to....[/FONT]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Sue me for loving the phrase. I just think it's so fun.

But not half as fun as the idea of Crystia drowning you as a demonic sirenic mermaid.

And that still doesn't help my problem of being half dead on a street corner.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Neuvoxraiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]
And that still doesn't help my problem of being half dead on a street corner.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1] yea, I read your post, and since there's nothing going on in the library, which is kinda of a disappointment, I'll have Freeman, drive home and come across your semi dead body.

But my post'll have to wait til tommorow, or something happens in that library.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Felix Freeman'][SIZE=1] yea, I read your post, and since there's nothing going on in the library, which is kinda of a disappointment, I'll have Freeman, drive home and come across your semi dead body.

But my post'll have to wait til tommorow, or something happens in that library.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Well, she'll probably be awfully embarrassed once she comes around, although she won't be fully healed until you two have gotten around to exchanging names.

That and she'll have the most horrific scars from where she hit the ground and where Dani pierced her skull.[/FONT][/COLOR]