OtakuBoards

The -phobia and -philia Thread

Konata

Everyone has them. Or at the least, a little bit of a phobia and a little bit of a philia.

So, what are yours? What are you afraid of, and on the other hand, what do you absolutely love?

[url]http://www.phobialist.com/[/url] <- This is a small list of the infinite amount of phobias. If for example, you love spiders, just substitute the -phobia in arachnophobia for -philia, and voila! You have arachnophilia. But keep in mind exceptions. Don't go around saying you have hemophilia if you love blood, because most people might think you have a rare bleeding disorder.

This isn't a diagnosis thread, so you don't have to be actually diagnosed by a professional with these phobias or -philias. But also, remember, I probably wouldn't make a huge list of everything you like and don't like. I mean, you can like trees, grass, that ladybug on the corner, the sky, the sun, those children over there, that Cup Noodle in your hand, George W. Bush, etc, but unless you love them so much, you obsess over them, I don't think you should list them. Besides, that would mean you're a pedophile. But on the other side, you don't have to stay at least 500 feet from a penny and have a seizure everytime you see Abraham Lincoln's bust in order to say you have chrematophobia. It's just an Internet topic.

Or, if you don't want to reveal your fears or loves, because then people would know your weaknesses and you wouldn't want anyone to hit those weak spots for massive damage, then you can post what phobias and -philias interest you or just sound ridiculous. For example, I'm still wondering how people diagnose hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia to those who suffer from it.

"Doctor, what's wrong?!?!?!?!"
"I'm sorry, but you suffer from... a fear of long words."
"...You mean there isn't a science term for it?"
"Well, no. It's just... I don't think you'd like to hear it."
"...These long words!!! They even exist IN MY OWN FEAR?!!??!?!?!"

Lastly, be sure to specify your phobia! e.g., If you say you suffer rhabdophobia, I'm not sure if you're scared of magic, being punished, or being beat up by a rod. Or all of the above

All right, so let's start.

Hmm... What phobias do I "have"...

Atychiphobia (fear of failing), academically >_> It happened this year when I had to withdraw a class >_______> My parents were thinking I might commit suicide, I was freaking out so much.

Phasmophobia (fear of ghosts), although this particularly could be a -philia too. Rather, it doesn't necessarily have to be apparitions, but anything unknown. I just don't know the phobia name for it ;P But it's also a -philia because i like to go look for the unknown. But I just fear it way more.

Genophobia (fear of sex) - ...yeah.

Pathophobia (fear of disease) - Rather than listing all the phobias of diseases I have, I'll just put this one up in general. Sickness, disease, or whatever. Even if you're a best friend on a deathbed, if your disease is contagious, I'm staying away from you. =(

Actually, since this is what I mainly fear (in diseases, sicknesses, etc), then I'll mention

parasitophobia (fear of parasites). That's why I have someone else cook raw meat, and the only time I did cook meat, I burned it until it was black >_>

Now -philias.

Plutophilia (love of money) - Or rather, I have a fear of having no money, lol.

Now, for my primary -philia.
I'm spoilering some of this because some people get disturbed by this. [b]So by viewing the spoilers, it's at your own discretion. =P After all, I don't think it's considered morally right.[/b]

[spoiler]Thanatophilia (love of death) - Not in a sexual or erotic way. I just like death. Just not if it deals with me. [spoiler]But if I see a corpse somewhere, I want to investigate and analyze it. I'm respectful at funerals, of course. But if it's not in casket... Anyways. I watch videos of dismemberment and torture. I've seen suicides and other stuff. And not always the fake kind ;D One of the main reasons for liking this death is because of:[/spoiler]

Love for blood (I'm not sure what to call it, lol. Any help?) - Specifically bloodshed. [spoiler]Which is why I enjoy dismemberment by knife most.[/spoiler] Haha, I'm not sure when this -philia started though. Probably when I was really little, like five or four.

[spoiler]Another fascination of mine is with cannibalism and torture. As for cannibalism, I love researching people like Issei Sagawa. I've been trying to find a video of cannibalism for a long time, but I've failed. And torture, I don't care for the sexual ways of torture. Just things like of course, dismemberment. But of course, I'd never dismember, torture, kill, cannibalize, sodomize, or anything, because it's simply not allowed =P[/spoiler]

My "idol" is Natsumi Tsuji, lol.

Anyways, that's my side. What about yours?

Genophobia (fear of sex) - ...yeah.

Wow. Just wow. XD Never heard of that one.

[center][U]Phobias[/U][/center]
[LEFT]Achluophobia- Fear of darkness - I cannot sleep in complete darkness. There has to be some sort of light. >_<[/LEFT]

[LEFT]Angrophobia - Fear of anger or of becoming angry - Yeah...I scare myself when I get angry and I always hide when other people start arguing and such. -_-[/LEFT]

[LEFT]Apiphobia- Fear of bees - My brother and dad are allergic to them and I'm not taking chances.[/LEFT]

[LEFT]Thats all for now...just got in from work and its sleepy time.[/LEFT]

I really don't' have any actual phobias that I have encountered, mostly I am just a bit paranoid and dislike some situations.

For instance, I dislike heights- yet you will still see me on the ladder climbing onto the barn roof to repair the damage of a storm, despite knowing full well that the ladder wobbles with each step.

Amusement park rides as well, if they don't look solid I will usually say so before riding them, though once the ride starts I enjoy it. Roller Coasters are the worst about this. (Yet strangely the Darien Lake Predator was one coaster that I didn't complain about, and it was entirely wooden)

Looking at this list, I suppose there are a lot of things that I suppose being afraid of is only natural, such as Atomophobia (Fear of Atomic Explosions)

Oh, do chalk up doxophobia- fear of being praised. I hate that.

As for philas, I have:

Pyrophilia : I love fire, the higher the temperature and lower the smoke output the better (What. I'm a green pyro. My fires burn as hot and clean as possible)

Karaunophilia: Yes, I love thunderstorms. Though it is kind of a love/hate relation, while I absolutely love witnessing the raw power of nature's fury, it is also terrifying because I know better than most people just how destructive that kind of power can be.

[quote name='AzureWolf']Hemophilia, which is also the name of a genetic disease, so that's why it's probably not listed on the list, lol.[/QUOTE]

No, it's on there. Hemophilia, hemaphilia, and hematophilia. I just don't wanna say "HAY GUYS I HAS HEMOPHILIA lolol"

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="1"]Androphobia- I have a fear of men or people in general. If I am not close to them and know them well, I get very shy, quiet, and nervous. When I am on the bus I get nervous if a guy sits next to me I do not know. I am even nervous if I am the only female employee at work during a shift. That is why I try to have a friend with me almost at all times when I am on the bus etc. Too many bad experiences I guess.

I also have a fear of heights, however you do not notice it until we drive up into the mountains or on the ski hill. I try not to let it bother me.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][b]Phobia's[/b]
Agraphobia - fear of sexual abuse. I don't know where it came from, but it's there.

Anginophobia- Fear of angina, choking or narrowness. I can't wear turtleneck T-shirts or wear choker necklaces for this reason. Sometimes I can't even wear a shirt thatis around my collarbone; my throat begins to close up and I begin to panic.

Belonephobia- Fear of pins and needles. My brother had to hold me down for my last shot. Getting married and having kids is going to be a pain in the rear. I start panicing just thinking about it... now I feel like throwing up.

Scotophobia - Fear of darkness. Unfortunately, this is true. If I am caught in the dark without a flashlight, my throat closes up and I curl in a ball and whimper until someone remidies the situation.

Acrophobia - fear of heights. To put it bluntly, I start to cry.

[b]Philia's[/b]
Chaetophilia - love of hair. I have a hair fetish; I admit it.

OBphilia - I had to do it. :)[/size]

Phobias;
Acrophobia-fear of heights I literally stop breathing and close my eyes tightly.

Claustrophobia- fear of small enclosed places. Again with the stop breathing. Plus I get really hot and itchy.

Philias;
Hematophilia-love for blood. Yes, blood is gorgeous. And yes, of couse, Arispa's... hehe.

Scopophilia-Getting pleasure out of seeing things.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Phobia - I'm afraid of needles and bugs and WAY too lazy to find the word for them. Needles I don't have to deal with often ayway. however, if I see a cocroach I will recluse for the rest of the day. Find a safe bed across the house and stay there for hours, depending on the size of the cockroach and whether or not I saw anyone kill it. There have been time where if I see 2 on the same day or on consecutive days I really freak out.

Phillia - >_> I don't want to go to jail. [/COLOR]

[FONT="Arial"]I really doubt any of these are severe enough to be considered phobias. :P

[B]Insects and spiders[/B]
I seriously cannot even stay in the same room as them. Ants aren't so bad, because they're so small and I've just been exposed to them pretty much every day. But spiders, roaches, silverfish, etc., are so so so so so creepy. Usually I'll just get one of my parents to come and get rid of it, because I can't even bring myself to kill it. One day there was a tiny, dead roach sitting near my computer monitor, and I grabbed a million paper towels to dispose of it.

[B]Heights[/B]
I suppose I'm mostly afraid of falling and getting hurt, but if I'm very high off the ground I'll be so paranoid and jittery. Even if I'm inside a tall building, if I can see how high up I am I'll freak out. I can hardly climb the stairs of my school's gym or stadium.

[B]Darkness[/B]
Pitch darkness, at least. It's not so bad if it's my closet or bathroom or something, since I can just easily reach a light or leave. But whenever the power goes out at night, even for a couple seconds, I panic. The last time the power flickered, I screamed and started shaking. One night it went out after midnight and woke me up, and it kept coming on and off. When it finally stayed off, I had to run to my parents room to sleep on their floor. xD

[B]Being alone at night[/B]
I used to be scared of walking to the bus stop in the dark in the morning, but I'm over that now. The bigger problem is if I have to stay by myself somewhere at night. It's only happened a couple of times, but I was such a wreck the last time it happened. I kept calling my parents to find out when they were coming home. I even left my house because I kept hearing noises, and I walked (in the dark at night!) to my friend's house. He wasn't home, though, so walking home by myself was pretty terrifying. I plan on always having a roommate when I have to move out of here.

[B]The paranormal[/B]
Another one that only happens at night. I can read about ghosts and hauntings all day long and it just becomes more and more interesting, but once I start thinking about all of it at night, it scares the crap out of me. What's more, my mom has always told my sisters and me that her father's house used to have strange occurrences, like door knobs turning on their own or music boxes randomly starting. Whenever we have to spend the night there, I have a terrible time sleeping. I usually won't even go to the bathroom at night, I'm so scared of being alone in that house.

We used to go there all the time over the summer and I would have to spend my birthday there. Once the entire household went to shop for my party and left me by myself in that creepy house (my mother had already told us about the "ghost" by then). I really wish I never had to go back, but we're going after Christmas. :[[

Now, for the things I LOVE:

[B]Cats[/B]
Whenever I see one, I can't help but squeal in delight. They're so adorable, and despite many having grumpy, mean personalities, I find them so fun to be around. I would love to have, liiiike, 300 cats, as long as I didn't have to worry about feeding them or cleaning up their crap. Hah.

[B]Winter[/B]
It's my favorite season, and I'm so happy when it starts getting cooler here. My part of Florida never really gets very cold, but when it gets anywhere near 40 degrees I'm ecstatic. Plus, Christmas is basically my favorite holiday; the decorations, music, holiday from school, seeing family, and most importantly, PRESENTS.

[B]Rain[/B]
I'm only happy when it rains! Or at least I become TWICE as happy when it rains (because I'm never really unhappy :P). This one is weird, because if it storms at night, I get really scared. But if it's both cold and rainy, I get incredibly hyper. It's the best weather I could ask for.

You would think with all these nighttime fears I'd be afraid of night, but I actually really like it. I usually prefer it to daytime.[/FONT]

[color=deeppink]None of my fears or interests are strong enough to be classified as either phobias or phillias, though I do have them.

I am agraid of social interaction and the embarassment that arises from it. I do it all the time, though, and while I don't enjoy it I'm not about to freak out while doing it.

Heights get me too, but not so bad. I've jumped off cliff faces before with nothing but water to break my fall, and I love rock climbing.

I'm also afraid situations that I ave no knowledge of how to handle... new things, essentially, but it's more specific than that. Like, I dislike eating at new places because I don't know what I wnat to order. Again, easily controlled.[/color]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]Oh my, Konata... those spoilers are there for good reason. You must be either brave or proud to admit those things openly the way you just did. I must say, it is a bit disturbing. You're one sick individual. =P (I say that jokingly)

Actually.... have you ever heard of this one dude who [SPOILER]looked for somebody on the internet to murder and cannibalize? The guy found some other guy, they both got liquored up and ate the dude's penis.[/SPOILER] I think the man was later arrested. I don't know any names or specific details, i only heard about this in passing a while back.

Anyways... i'd say i don't have any real philias. I do constantly listen to music, and i really enjoy anything pleasing in any sense...sex, candy, sex and candy....::shrug:: Though i would say i have a pretty strong fear of death. I had, or at least i thought i had at the time, a near death experience a while back. I realized how utterly frightened i was of death. I don't have a belief or disbelief in god or the afterlife. I don't know whether heaven or hell exists, i don't know if i'll go to one or the other, i don't know if i'll just die and be done with it. I was also really very afraid of how everybody that loved me would react to my death. I didn't want to cause them any pain. Plus, i'm young, i want to live! So yeah... i'm afraid of death. You could say i'm deathly afraid of death. LOL, OMGROFL! ...=P
[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='The13thMan'][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]Oh my, Konata... those spoilers are there for good reason. You must be either brave or proud to admit those things openly the way you just did. I must say, it is a bit disturbing. You're one sick individual. =P (I say that jokingly)[/font][/color][/quote]
It's not something like "I've put a great effort into telling this!", but it's not like "lolol hey gaiz i'm crazy give me attention plz" either. I don't care talking about it because as long I don't turn into a malicious serial killer, I personally don't think it's such a bad hobby. Even though it disturbs some, lol. [spoiler]I only like mild kinds. I don't care for the supposedly "real" snuff videos (although all that I've seen looks horrible fake), because they're dealing with not only death, but unnecessary nudity and sexual content. And I don't care for guro. I'm not even that fond of gore, with the guts spilling out, decapitations, etc. I'm mostly into just bloodshed and torture =3[/spoiler] Besides, it's a learning experience ;D

But as I see more, it seems like I'm getting more of a soft spot ='(

[quote]Actually.... have you ever heard of this one dude who [SPOILER]looked for somebody on the internet to murder and cannibalize? The guy found some other guy, they both got liquored up and ate the dude's penis.[/SPOILER] I think the man was later arrested. I don't know any names or specific details, i only heard about this in passing a while back.[/quote]
Hm... I might have heard of it because there are a lot of Internet stories of things like that. But hearing about isn't as good as [spoiler]watching or seeing it. I have seen pictures of Internet killings though. I'm probably never going to find one, but I want to see a video of Issei Sagawa or Tsutomu Miyazaki. And not just Issei Sagawa on talk shows. If there was anyway to see him in action, which I think is impossible, because he was never reported to record his act of cannibalism, I would watch it. Same with Miyazaki. Or if there was a video about Boy A or Girl A...<3[/spoiler].

[quote]Anyways... i'd say i don't have any real philias. I do constantly listen to music, and i really enjoy anything pleasing in any sense...sex, candy, sex and candy....::shrug:: Though i would say i have a pretty strong fear of death. I had, or at least i thought i had at the time, a near death experience a while back. I realized how utterly frightened i was of death. I don't have a belief or disbelief in god or the afterlife. I don't know whether heaven or hell exists, i don't know if i'll go to one or the other, i don't know if i'll just die and be done with it. I was also really very afraid of how everybody that loved me would react to my death. I didn't want to cause them any pain. Plus, i'm young, i want to live! So yeah... i'm afraid of death. You could say i'm deathly afraid of death. LOL, OMGROFL! ...=P[/QUOTE]

I'm sure a lot of people are afraid of death though =P I am too, in the sense that I'm afraid of my own death. Not others', because I'm inconsiderate like that, lol. Since, if I died, that's bad for me because I probably wouldn't have done all the things I wanted to do =(

Also, pun made me lol

[quote name='Deus ex Machina'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Phillia - I like little girls.[/COLOR][/QUOTE][color=#4B0082]Fixed.[/color]

[color=#4B0082][b]Atychiphobia (fear of failure)[/b]
The thought of screwing up at an important moment scares me. I'm not sure it would be considered a full blown phobia for me, but it can still scare the crap out of me and it has for a long time. All the way from fighting bosses in video games when I was little to midterms in college. But what frightens me even more is when the failure will affect others and not just myself. This has led me to either avoid difficult things altogether or work (and stress) very hard to make sure I do them right.

There does eventually come a point of apathy where I just say, "Screw it," and stop caring after I've stressed myself out enough. But knowing this also scares me.

[b]Emetophobia (fear of vomiting)[/b]
For something that has, up to this point, invariably made me feel better after it's happened, I seem to fear vomiting quite a bit. Stomach cramps, which I've experienced quite often and are much more painful, I sit through and think, "Okay, let's just get this over with as fast as possible." Yet for vomiting I will do everything I can to try and stop it from happening, regardless of how horrible my stomach feels.

[b]Nosocomephobia (fear of hospitals)[/b]
This one is odd. I'm not consciously afraid of hospitals and there have been plenty of times when I've been in them (though not as a patient thankfully) and had nothing happen. Yet sometimes I'll be visiting someone in the hospital and I'll just start to feel very hot and then start to black out for no apparent reason. I don't feel sick or panicked or anything, I just randomly begin to lose consciousness.

As for philias, none of the things on that list really fit me. However, I've got this even though I don't know the name for it (if there is one).

[b]Love of Escapism[/b]
This is the reason I love video games, anime, and reading so much. I love looking into fictional worlds and learning all about them. Whether they're better or worse than the real world, they let my imagination run wild with possibilities that would never be possible in real life.[/color]

[quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]Fixed.[/color][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I knew that was coming.

In regards to Konata and 13th's discussion of t3h gore,

[quote name='Konata] [spoiler](although all [u]that I've seen[/u'] looks horrible fake),[/spoiler][/quote]

Might be THE scariest thign I've read in a while O_o

I do have a fascination with death and such myself (not so much with cannibalism, the most gruesome of ways to kill someone...) but i am horribly squeamish. I used to feel ready to throw up every time i saw guro, tough ever since a certain seppuku gif I've warmed up to it a little, especially after reading one really weird comic. however, mostly it just scares the ****ing **** out of me. and I can't sleep for a while.

Konata, I gotta say, if you weren't a girl i'd say you have serious balls. [/COLOR]

[quote name='Konata']It's not something like "I've put a great effort into telling this!", but it's not like "lolol hey gaiz i'm crazy give me attention plz" either. I don't care talking about it because as long I don't turn into a malicious serial killer, I personally don't think it's such a bad hobby. [/quote]
I'm not as disturbed about that as I am by your [i]other[/i] hobby.

[quote name='Konata']
I'm sure a lot of people are afraid of death though =P I am too, in the sense that I'm afraid of my own death.
Also, pun made me lol[/QUOTE]

[i]Don't fear the reaper[/i]
*rocks out with a cowbell*

Seriously, I don't fear death or pain. Though pain is good to avoid, death is kind of a fact of life, and when it happens while I don't want to die I wouldn't be afraid to do so either.

[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]Now that i think about it there's a movie coming out soon that's about this crazy guy that kills people on the internet. What he does is connect the hit counter of the website airing the live killing and torturing of the poor victim to some sort of device that increases the amount of pain that the victim feels until his/her death. I imagine you'd be quite interested in this. =D

I did not realize you were a girl, Konata. That's extremely disturbing to me as i still see women as being very pure and innocent. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

Haha, i'm just kidding.

It's good that you can be so frank with yourself though. I think most people tend to deny their curiosity with torture and death whereas you embrace it. But maybe we deny it for good reason? I'm also glad you don't get sexual gratification from watching that sort of stuff....cuz then i'd probably be too afraid to talk to you. I'm a good lookin' guy and would rather not be harmed for your sexual pleasure! o__0

;D
[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]A girl in her early teens, too, if I'm not mistaken XD *would totally be harmed for her sexual pleasure XD*

lol, how come I never get praised for being frank? That's like the only damn thing I'm good at but when I do it I get yelled at T_T XD. But after I gave it more thought, I realized that Konata is talking about [i]real people[/i] while I was busy being creeped out by [i]guro.[/i] *feels on a much lower level*

Though now I can't help but be curious as to what stuff is actually available in that regard (as if the **** I look at now weren't enough to get my in trouble already >_>[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]The fears repeat themselves with different names, so screw the names for now. I know what I'ma scared of.

[B]Churches[/b].
Not because I'm anti-religious or anything, I have the upmost respect for people who are brave enough to believe in something so profoundly (and not use it against others). I go to a Catholic school, too. I'm terrified of churches, though. I can sit outside one, walk past one, but I [i]can't[/i] go inside one. I think it was a school project for our RE class to visit a church and note down a load of stuff and I couldn't go inside, haha. It was funny, though I do have an absolute, undoubtable, stupendous fear of churches.

[B]Fear of touch[/B].
Not one of the major ones, but I'm not exactly 'touchy-feely' for many reason, that being [i]I don't like it[/i] It goes away with my close friends and sometimes people I'm in a relationship with, but I hate being touched by strangers or people I haven't known very long. I just don't really trust people at all.

[B]Loud Noises/High Pitch Sounds[/B].
Having the most oddly constructed ears in the world (more on the inside mind you), I hate loud noises. I can be loud, of course, shouting isn't a problem. But fireworks are my nightmare. I hate high pitched noises, I'm very sensitive to them... even though I'm a bit deaf anyway, I seem very sensitive to bangs and screeches. I think this ties in with my eyes...

[B]Bright Light[/B].
Actually a medical condition, so I do have the wear sunglases for migraines and other ill effects from the sun and bright light. Without my sunglasses, I hate bright light. In fact, I hate bright light all together. I've been avoiding the dentist for five months because he shines that light in your face - it won't give me a headache with my sunglasses on, but it will annoy me to no end.

[B]Plants[/B].
I won't exactly run away from a garden, it's more of an eating thing: [i]I will not eat any form of plant life or touch my food if there's any plants on the plate[/i]. I HATE plants.

Buuut I guess my 'philia' stuff is...

[B]Eyes[/B].
You know what, I love eyes. I'm obsessed with eyes - I love writing about eyes, looking at people's eyes, you know. Eyes mean everything. 'Gate way to the soul' stuff may or may not be true, but your eyes hold the majority of your emotions. You know people can't tell when I'm angry or sarcastic with my sunglasses on, but immediately can with them off? It's the eyes.

[B]Ginger/Red[/B].
Ginger and red hair. Mostly artifical red. I loves it ^_^.

[B]Sticks[/B].
How odd. Stickaphilia. I like sticks, I go on hikes and come home with a lot of sticks. Or branches, I guess, sometimes logs if I can carry them. I don't know. They're pretty stupid, being sticks and all, but I guess I like sticks.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Deus ex Machina][COLOR="DarkOrange"']lol, how come I never get praised for being frank?[/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Probably because you're looking too hard for it.

Just sayin'.

[QUOTE=Vicky][SIZE="1"][B]Eyes.[/B]
You know what, I love eyes. I'm obsessed with eyes - I love writing about eyes, looking at people's eyes, you know. Eyes mean everything. 'Gate way to the soul' stuff may or may not be true, but your eyes hold the majority of your emotions. You know people can't tell when I'm angry or sarcastic with my sunglasses on, but immediately can with them off? It's the eyes.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
Oh my gosh. Yes. All of my favorite (original) characters have something squirrelly with their eyes in some way or another. And I firmly believe that they are indeed windows to the soul. If I can see the eyes of the person I'm talking to, it's almost like I have telepathy. (Really, it's just heightened empathy combined with my training under Holmes, but it produces an equivalent effect.) Your eyes will betray you faster than even your words.

Oddly enough, I also dislike bright light. Sunlight especially, since it burns my sinuses, and I get extremely photosensitive during migraines. It's why everybody calls me Shades. :animeswea[/FONT]

[quote name='Vicky'][SIZE=1][B]Eyes[/B].
You know what, I love eyes. I'm obsessed with eyes - I love writing about eyes, looking at people's eyes, you know. Eyes mean everything. 'Gate way to the soul' stuff may or may not be true, but your eyes hold the majority of your emotions. You know people can't tell when I'm angry or sarcastic with my sunglasses on, but immediately can with them off? It's the eyes.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]Says the person with shades plastered all over her avatar and banner. =P

[quote name='AzureWolf']Says the person with shades plastered all over her avatar and banner. =P[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]And face XD

I like my eyes. My eyes are cool - this really bright shade of green. I can't take the sunglasses off, though, so I also tend to like sunglasses. They can hide important things, which just reinforces the importance of your eyes - so mysterious and intimidating when people can't look you in the eye when you speak. You just wanna see their eyes. It's just like women - you can be attracted to their body even when they're covered up...

...for lack of a better analogy =/[/SIZE]

[COLOR="77656"]My fears...

[B]Fear of water[/B]
I'm deathly afraid of water. I can't go into a big body of water and swim. I.E, the beach.

[B]Fear of Talking to Strangers[/B]
I can't talk to people I don't know. Even relatives i just met, I can't talk to. In Spanish class there are a bunch of 10th graders who failed and I don't know them. I got bugged when me, my gf, and a few of my friends went to gather food for the needy. My gf had to say hello to the people who walked in. I could even look them in the eyes. I once tried to get out of ordering pizza because I didn't' know the guy.

[B]Fear of Forests and Upstairs[/B]
I get the feelings someone is watching me. I can't even stay alone in a room for long without getting creeped. It used to be I couldn't go upstairs at my house because of that fear. I used to have this ET doll that scared the living **** oughta me. Forests don't bug me as much, but the thought that some weird creature could live there just bugs me.

My phillia stuff

[B]Girls in Black[/B]
They just make me horny. Especially the leather wearing girls. This obsession escalates to bondage and whatnot. In one of my dad's mags there was this girl touching herself with some odd needle things. They were black and she was wearing black, and it just got to me.

[B]Blood[/B]
I have this thing for my own blood. Whenever I get a cut I suck out what's there and it tastes great. but anyone else's blood is icky for me.

[B]Heavy Metal[/B]
This applies to private time for me. The sound of screaming and the drums pounding just turns me on.

[B]Anime girls of sorts[/B]
The girls with long hair in anime get me. It doesn't matter, young or adult. Saya form Blood+ is a prime example of this, as well as Rei-L from Ergo Proxy. The scene where she is under Vincent and her boobs stick up got me going. The young girl, from Noein, is pretty cute for being young. I'm not as DB mind you, but I still think she was uber cute. Plus the images from Kodommo no Jikkan (or whatever I'll edit the correct name) are awesome. Those little girls are so adorable I just want to hug 'em.

[B]When girls hit me or hit each other[/B]
Yes, I'm sorta masochistic. I get pleasure from pain, luckily my gf is the kind of person who likes to give pain. I enjoy getting slapped on the face by girls, and I also like getting punches by them, tugged by them, and pinched bye them. One of my friends pulled my ear and I got a boner once. [spoiler]Plus sometimes I imagine two girls on TV hitting each other than going down on each other. but before they go down I like to see one of them spit on the other.[/spoiler]

All in all, I'm a good guy, but I have my turn-ons and I'm not guilty about any of them.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Premonition'][COLOR="77656"]
[B]When girls hit me or hit each other[/B]
Yes, I'm sorta masochistic. I get pleasure from pain, luckily my gf is the kind of person who likes to give pain. I enjoy getting slapped on the face by girls, and I also like getting punches by them, tugged by them, and pinched bye them. One of my friends pulled my ear and I got a boner once. [spoiler]Plus sometimes I imagine two girls on TV hitting each other than going down on each other. but before they go down I like to see one of them spit on the other.[/spoiler]

All in all, I'm a good guy, but I have my turn-ons and I'm not guilty about any of them.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Ah, my fellow masochist. I believe that is the right word, yes? I am much the same, actually. "Bite me, baby, make me bleed." If anyone saw my recent banner/ava set up, theywould get it. I found a cool word for it from a book I read. Lypiphera, which means pain-bearer or someone doomed to forever experience pleasure in pain. That's why my boyfriend keeps his nails sharpened...[/size]