OtakuBoards

Error? Hack? Subliminal Messaging?

Allamorph

[FONT=Arial]Okey-doke. This might just be the campus internet here frilling up again (because it's actually that bad), but right now the "Reply" box in each post shows up for me as, ummm. . . . [COLOR="DarkRed"]Raiha[/COLOR]'s avatar.

Yeah. Dunno. >_>

When I scroll over it, it reverts to the correct image (probably because of the highlight function), but unless I'm over the Reply button itself the two images go all epileptic on me while I'm over the avi's image. So, anybody else having this issue, or is it just me? I want to hope it's just me, but I'm not certain.....

[SIZE="1"]halp[/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Well, I hope it's your Internet. o_O I mean seriously, that's kind of freaky sounding. All I can say is it's not doing it for me and I've never heard of that happening either. Maybe Des knows of something that might cause that. Other than that I can't help you.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Neuvoxraiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Wow! Awesome! ...If only this happened to me. So it might be just you. Or boys just like you. Boys who have unconscious secret crushes on me.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]eh? I haven't been having this problem...

Allamorph, plz take screenshots![/COLOR]

[quote name='Goodbye, Face'][font=arial][size=1]This thing constantly happens to me on Facebook, I assume it has to do with the temporary files on your computer, try pressing Ctrl + F5 in Firefox (I think it's Shift instead of Ctrl in IE).[/font][/size][/QUOTE][color=#4B0082]What he said. It's Ctrl+F5 in both Firefox and IE, but if you click the reload button in Firefox instead of pushing F5 you have to hold in Shift instead of Ctrl. What this does is reload the entire page from the server, which refreshes your cached images. If that doesn't work, try clearing your entire cache (or temporary internet files in IE).[/color]

[quote name='2008DigitalBoy'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Allamorph, plz take screenshots![/COLOR][/quote]
[quote name='Dagger']I second this request. :animesmil[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Ahahahano.

Thanks, [COLOR="DarkRed"]Goodbye[/COLOR]. Your face was very helpful. :animesmil (And you as well, [COLOR="DarkRed"]Desbreko[/COLOR].)

Vicky, you can go and hush. )=[/FONT] Edited by Allamorph