Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[URL="http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c376/sbssean1987/Lostmytopic.jpg"][U]Picture[/U][/URL]

I made this a while ago as a cheap macro, though it didn't really catch on sadly.
[COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="1"][INDENT]If a picture is stretching the layout, just use a link okay? Thanks. ~indifference[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
  • Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[SIZE=1] [B][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7MkQJuaOrc"]This[/B][/URL] is what happened when Morgan Freeman recived the [B][U] In Rainbows[/B][/U] discbox from [B][U] Radiohead[/B][/U]

enjoy.[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]You know, with this thread, a small bit of the soul of Group Sounds returns to OB. Heh heh.

[b]Haircut of the Year[/b]
[CENTER][IMG]http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/HaircutOfTheYear.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]Hee hee! :D

That picture's great because I know a guy who looks exactly like that outline. And he wears a bandana in the same position that the toboggan is occupying. =P

Anywho, I just realized that David Blaine's second Street Magic was excluded from the post. So.

[CENTER][YOUTUBE="CHEEZITS!!"]wTqsV3q7rRU[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]


Also, Eddie Izzard must be brought in.

[CENTER][YOUTUBE="Do You Have A Flag?"]pAOLOGGftTY[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="Cake Or DEATH!!"]IfcKksX0yP4[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]

[B]Note:[/B] From about 4:45 to the end in "Flag" overlaps with "Cake" because the dunderhead who edited the video didn't think the in-between bits were necessary. So just stop at the edit and skip to the next video for optimum viewing pleasure.

This announcement brought to you by the National Science Foundation and Viewers Like You (Inc.).[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]You know, with this thread, a small bit of the soul of Group Sounds returns to OB. Heh heh.

[b]Haircut of the Year[/b]
[CENTER][IMG]http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/HaircutOfTheYear.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

"We meet again, Harry Potter! How do you like my new look?"
Posted
[SIZE="1"]The title says it all.

[CENTER][YOUTUBE="Idiocracy - Ow! My balls!"]ENfY2i9I_d0[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]

Hard to believe it's been nearly a year since this was made.

[CENTER][YOUTUBE="OB Terrorist Song"]Or3TrUDkBdE[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]

@ Aceburner, nice caption.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"][CENTER][YOUTUBE="OB Terrorist Song"]Or3TrUDkBdE[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]

@ Aceburner, nice caption.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Thank you. And I'm sure the counter-terrorist unit can't wait until you all die and discover that most of your 72 virgins are covered in acne and sit around playing World of Warcraft all day.:p

I guess it's time to hook you people up with some Weegee.

[URL="http://victawr.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/1196303953452.jpg"]Link for be nice to layout week.[/URL]

[IMG]http://victawr.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/1196304039121.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://victawr.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/1196304468294.jpg[/IMG]

Mario is Missing was a terrible idea.
Posted
[SIZE="1"]I know someone's going to hate me for this, but let's throw in a few lolcats.

[CENTER][IMG]http://lolcats.com/images/u/07/29/lolcatsdotcom793lemn5lif36c2h.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.grantgoodmorrow.com/images/lolcats.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://eidolons.net/wp-content/_www.lolcats.com_img_47951663329505990280.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://lolcats.com/images/u/07/44/lolcatsdotcomp8koiizzgrjd1ivk.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Last one is definitely my favourite. ^_^[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"]Once again Des gave me a link to a funny video so naturally I have to share it with the rest of you. Heh.

[YOUTUBE="Star Wars"]g0dIpYw75jA[/YOUTUBE]

[B]EDIT:[/B] What makes me laugh the most about this video is the AIM responses I've gotten. Hehe

[02:14] Allamorph: Die.
[02:14] indifferencecry: hehehehe
[02:14] Allamorph: ò_ó
[02:14] indifferencecry: hehehe
[02:15] Allamorph: It's not funny!
[02:15] Allamorph: I[I] kill you!!![/I]

And:

[02:44] Zeitgeist Glee: You really shouldn't be a moderator, you know that.
[02:44] Zeitgeist Glee: You're too cruel.

*dies laughing since Des gave her the link in the first place*[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"][YOUTUBE="Star Wars"]g0dIpYw75jA[/YOUTUBE]

[B]EDIT:[/B] What makes me laugh the most about this video is the AIM responses I've gotten. Hehe

[02:44] Zeitgeist Glee: You really shouldn't be a moderator, you know that.
[02:44] Zeitgeist Glee: You're too cruel.

*dies laughing since Des gave her the link in the first place*[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][CENTER][img]http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/GettingtooOld.jpg[/img][/CENTER]

Thanks at least for giving me the opportunity to use this Crys.[/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"]XD That Star Wars one is great! I love how it starts with... [spoiler]I've got a bad feeling about this and ends with The force with be with you... always.[/spoiler] Hehe.

Anyway, this video is something that will most likely only make sense to Darren and Sir Allamorph, but still... it's just too funny! I found it after following that link of Darren's to Canon in D in the What are you listening to thread. Hehe!

[YOUTUBE="Pachelbel Rant"]JdxkVQy7QLM[/YOUTUBE]
I may not play the Cello, but oh did I giggle over this video. :catgirl:[/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]For anyone who doesn't follow VGCats obsessively, their latest comic is definitely worth a look.

[URL="http://www.vgcats.com/comics/"][B]Here[/B][/URL]. ^_^[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"][YOUTUBE="Star Wars"]g0dIpYw75jA[/YOUTUBE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Indi, I'm never clicking anything you post ever again, you hooligan.

Sabrina just won the internet for a good 30 minutes (I'm a trombone, you should see our sheet for Pomp & Circumstance, which we have to play for 3 years in a row during graduation.)

And since I found it, Here's Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Movie in full. enjoy it while you can, because Youtube likes to randomly take down Anime-related stuff even if it doesn't infringe copyrights.

[YOUTUBE="Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Movie"]u9-3mzm9MEw[/YOUTUBE]
Posted
[quote name='Aceburner']Sabrina just won the internet for a good 30 minutes (I'm a trombone, you should see our sheet for Pomp & Circumstance, which we have to play for 3 years in a row during graduation.[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]First: funny how I mentioned Canon in D to [COLOR="DarkRed"]Rach[/COLOR] in order to set up showing Paravonian's rant to him, and [COLOR="DarkRed"]Sabrina[/COLOR] apparently followed his link in the music thread to the same video. Talk about good timing.

Second: HOMGyouplaytrombone??? :D

Finally: For all those fans of [URL="http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/115884.html"][COLOR="Blue"]Dead Fantasy I[/COLOR][/URL], good news! [URL="http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/193489.html"][COLOR="Blue"]The sequel[/COLOR][/URL] has finally arrived.[/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Aceburner']Indi, I'm never clicking anything you post ever again, you hooligan.[/QUOTE]Hehe, you know you don't mean it. :p After all, Desbreko is the one who keeps showing me these fantastic videos, like this one:

[YOUTUBE="Hatsune Miku Reloaded Final"]QQ7pc55Wtxg[/YOUTUBE]

Be sure to wait until you hit about 3:00 into the video since that's when the fun really begins.
[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"]Hehe, you know you don't mean it. :p After all, Desbreko is the one who keeps showing me these fantastic videos, like this one:[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Curses, foiled again..

Like Allamorph said, though. The true awesome pretty much kicked in when the leek appeared.

And I kinda like how Neo's coattails were still there despite his absence.
Posted
[color=#4B0082]As soon as I started watching that video I thought, "They better turn the pole into a leek." And then I cheered when they did.

The coattails are still visible 'cause they just overlaid Miku on top of Neo. And Miku's skirt is too short to cover them. :p[/color]
Posted
[quote name='Desbreko][color=#4B0082']The coattails are still visible 'cause they just overlaid Miku on top of Neo. And Miku's skirt is too short to cover them. :p[/color][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]I think that made the video even better.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]The coattails are still visible 'cause they just overlaid Miku on top of Neo. And Miku's skirt is too short to cover them. :p[/color][/QUOTE]

I know. I thought it was funny is all.

And yes, Allamorph. I play trombone. And it's pretty sweet being a Sophomore section leader, which I also am.:animesmil
Posted
[color=#4B0082]It did make for a neat effect but in some parts it was odd to see them spread out around her legs but not actually attached to the back of her outfit. I notice little things like that and they bug me.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=#503f86]A friend of mine showed me this one when I was visiting Bath a month or so ago:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#503f86][youtube="Torn by Johan Lippowitz with Natalie Imbruglia"]4TM3GbxaNLI[/youtube][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#503f86]It's pretty cool ^_^[/COLOR]
Posted
If you want to see true animated action greatness, check these videos out. It's Final Fantasy girls versus Dead or Alive girls - with zero sexual innuendos!

Here's [B]Dead Fantasy[/B], parts I and II.

[youtube]w5v0_TjBxY8[/youtube]
[youtube]pDTPDSkmOw4[/youtube]

Truly astounding!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...