OtakuBoards

A Briefcase?

Solo Tremaine

[COLOR=#503f86]I was just looking through some old threads ([URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=33457"]Enter the Net[/URL] was the first) and I noticed a massive picture of a briefcase/bomb thing had been edited into it, like this:[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SoloTremaine464/Briefcase.jpg[/IMG]

[COLOR=#503f86]And I was a little puzzled. I didn't click on it, in case someone had managed to plant a virus in it or something (I know that's improbable, but hey, I'm paranoid). So pictured above is the [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=14463"]second one I've found[/URL]. Is it a hack, or a joke, or some random code thrown up by some bizarre coincidence?[/COLOR]

Those bombs were actually part of the RPG "Final Quest For Glory 2" by Charles and Shy. They were planted by the terrorist cell, and the counter-terrorist unit had to find them in time to disable them (or something like that).

Looks like the terrorists just didn't bother to clean up after them properly... ;D

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]This goes back to this rpg here that ran last year. [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=57211"][U]FQFG 2: The Terrorist Cell[/U][/URL] I was not a part of it myself, but the idea was that the opposing team was given hints to find the picture in the affected threads and thus save OtakuBoards. With you finding images, I'm assuming that once that part of the rpg was over with, they simply forgot to remove them.

[B]EDIT:[/B] I see Sandy was replying at the same time. Heh.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial]Ah-hah! Ah-hahahahah! Hoo hoo!! :bellylol:

....ohhhh man. :D Yeah, if it helps, [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/showpost.php?p=776890&postcount=52"][COLOR="Blue"]here[/COLOR][/URL] was the gist of the whole thing.

Man, that was a [I]while[/I] ago, wasn't it?[/FONT]

[COLOR=#503f86]Aha, how fantastically cool ^_^ I was just puzzled, because I knew I hadn't put it there.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#503f86]I did wonder for a while if I'd set in motion a dramatic chain of events that would lead to OtakuBoards' eventual downfall, but I'm glad that's not the case.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Solo Tremaine']
[COLOR=#503f86]I did wonder for a while if I'd set in motion a dramatic chain of events that would lead to OtakuBoards' eventual downfall, but I'm glad that's not the case.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="1"]Yeah, [I]we [/I]were the ones trying to bring OB down really, not seriously, but that's what our side of the RPG was trying to do. The Hentai thread ealeir this year that caused controversy, was a product of the OB Terrorists. It was a fun RPG while it lasted too. BTW, When I first saw this thread title on the Forum Home page, I knew it was about this.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='Odin M Yggdrasi']That still sounds like a pretty good prank in any case.
I wonder if they will do anything like it in the near future.[/QUOTE][size=1]I highly doubt it, given Charles' recent disappearance, and the enormous headache it was to run in the first place.

Of course, if you've been around OB as long as I have you know that anything is possible, given enough time. Hm.

-Shy[/size]

[quote name='Shy'][size=1]I highly doubt it, given Charles' recent disappearance, and the enormous headache it was to run in the first place.

Of course, if you've been around OB as long as I have you know that anything is possible, given enough time. Hm.

-Shy[/size][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]And enough alcohol. And desire to flatly ignore the rules. And cocaine too. The blow's important.

And the ability to unban people that were better off being banned.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Shy'][size=1]Of course, if you've been around OB as long as I have you know that anything is possible, given enough time. Hm.

-Shy[/size][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Yep, pushing boundaries in one way or another has always been fun, provided you have the materials, powers and personality pointed out by D'Ann. Heh.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Must have been a fun little thing to find in your magnum opus. ^_~[/SIZE][/quote][COLOR=#503F86]There was a horrible moment when I thought 'Oh God, someone's got it in for me and they don't want me on OB any more and this is a sign!', but then rationality set in and I started this thread instead :p[/COLOR]

Hey, speaking of starting threads, how do you? I'm really sorry! I know it's off subject! Forgive me, I would have started a new thread on it, but I don't know how! I'M SORRYYYYYY!!!!!:animecry: Oh! By the way, Solo, we would never want you off the site! Don't think like that, BAKA! * hits over head with harisen*