OtakuBoards

The Witches

Akieen Cloud

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Nayomi's smile widened as she heard his breath catch.
"If your wondering how I know you want to ask me something, it's because when you make the gesture, your scent changed and you smell nervous. Like a rabbit being stalked."
She mentally kicked her self, why did she say such things? She looked back at him as he blinked at her.
"You know Duke, if your going to be in here this long to talk to me, would you mind if you did so while I washed?"
He took in her state of dress for what she guessed the first time and she saw his cheeks flush bright red.
"Sorry."
"I'm not ashamed of my body Duke, but I smell like musk ox and greatly wish for a good shower."
She caught his eyes roaming, clearing her throat she felt her face get warm and stepped into the shower.
"So what exactly do you want to ask me Duke?"
[/FONT][/COLOR]

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duke was struggling to contain himself. He built up the courage in his mind as much as possible, pried his eyes off of Nayomi an while turning away and closing his eyes he said "Well I was just curious, would you maybe go on like, a date or something, with me, sometime ,like for coffee or something?" Duke immediately regretted his poor attempt. "[I]Oh my god"[/I] he thought [I] "what the hell was that?! 'maybe go on like, a date or something' god I suck!"[/I] Duke scolded himself mentally.

This was the first time in many years Duke had asked anyone out. He was as nervous as a young boy asking for extra candy. He couldn't believe how stupid he sounded when he asked, and was also feeling guilty about how hard it was to take his eyes of Nayomi. Even through the shower curtain the silhouette of her body was amazing. He waited patiently for her response. Seconds turned to hours as his hands fidgeted in his pockets. He could only prey his lack of mental concentration would not go wild with his powers.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]She looked out of the shower, her hair hiding anything he could distract him self with.
"Thought you weren't a big fan of coffee."
He turned and looked at her.
"What? I listen. She ducked back in and turned off the water and stepped out, water dripping from her hair. She shifted and shook her fur out and than shifted back, her hair slightly dry now. She walked by him, her hand brushing his arm lightly as she grabbed her towel she looked at him and smiled.
"Make it ice cream and you have a date."
He gave her a weird look.
"Ice Cream?"
"What? I have a sweet tooth believe it or not damnit. Besides, with my metabolism I can eat just about anything and not worry about losing my frame."
She pulled the towel off and looked in the mirror at her reflection for emphasis. Covering her self again she looked at him and smiled her rare smile.
"Look I have to get dressed, but if you want to go tonight just meet me in the main room in five."
He nodded and in five minutes she walked out, her outfit simple, hip hugger jeans and a black tube top. She nodded to Duke and walked out with him. Before leaving totally she poked back into the room hall and hollered to her team.
"We don't start till morning so do what you want tonight!"
She spun around and grabbed Duke's arm pulling him out before the others could come out and try to tease them.[/FONT][/COLOR]

OOC: Sin's british. :]

"Yea, pretty awesome stuff! But it may be best if you don't do that again while we're in the air." Nayomi said with a small smile as she took her seat. Sin nervously laughed scratching the back of his head, the lifting motion causing his shirt to rise showing a pierced navel. He felt really dizzy and felt as if he’d toss his cookies but he shook it of as he saw JB excitingly motioning him over to sit down.

“I knew you could do it” JB said grinning as Sin jump in his set next to him.
“That was… a rush” Sin said breathlessly “I can’t wait to use it in combat”.

“Well first you will need to practice more, so it doesn’t take much out of you.” JB looked Sin over frowning. “You look as if you’re about to faint” JB reached into his pocket and pulled out a chocolate bar. “Eat this” He said smiling.
Sin’s different colored eyes grew big “Are you sure you want to give that to me, I tend to get a bit… hyper when it comes to candy. Especially C..cho … Chocolate.”
JB grab Sin’s hand chuckling, and put the chocolate in them.

“You can’t be more hyper than you are now” JB said turning around in his seat and buckling his seatbelt. “You better buckle up we’re landing.”

“Aye, aye Cap’n” Said stuffing the candy bar into his mouth then doing what he was told. Already he could feel a sugar rush coming.

During the journey from the terminal to the streets the group was bombarded with a million questions for the hyper freshly 18 year old. Questions along the lines of the pwers everyone had to what were they favored foods and colors. When they got to the hotel Sin ran in and spun around admiring their temporary place of residence.

“I wonder where my room is” Sin thought to himself. He wondered around and walked into a mist filled room. “This is the biggest loo I’ve saw in my life” Sin said looking around and heard a laugh from behind him. “It’s the communal shower”

Sin turned around and turned pink at what he saw. “SORRY..i didn’t know… I uh..Wow I mean sorry” Sin was backing up with is hands over his eyes until he sliped backwards toward the wall, He gasped and feel through his shadow on the wall into the next room not before watching Duke enter the shower room. He feel and hit the floor of what seemed to be the common room.

Rome...the ancient city. [I]If only this could be a vacation[/I] Damo thought to himself admiring the lights from his room. Damo had began reading about ancient Rome in school...well before the incident.

damo could still hear his fellow classmates screaming as the bomb exploded in the cafeteria. A religious fanatic decided that a school that did not practice religion was the devils doing and it and all the students who attended needed to be "Saved". He planted devices all over the school, suddenly when it went off everything was enveloped in flame....everything except Damo. Unknowingly releaseing his powers he was able to form a "wall" around himself with his thoughts. He survived and everyone wanted to know why.

His parents gave him up for adoption just a week later and then he found his way to his real family eventually....It was time to put everything behind him...time to enjoy himself and relax a little.

Damo decided a walk was in order, everyone would be using the showers until later and he'd always wanted to see Rome....

Walking down the hallway he paused at the door to the showers, he could hear Nayomi and...someone else. "Son of a bitch finally did it" Damo smiled. Everyone knew Duke had a thing for Nayomi..."Just hope she feels the same about him"

Pausing at Jinx's door Damo thought about knocking...[I]I shouldnt bother her now. She's probably feeling jet lagged anyways.[/I] Instead Damo choose to knock on JB's door. "Who is it?" He could hear JB's voice. "It's Damo, Nayomi's in the shower and I didn't want to take off without anyone else knowing....if anyones looking for me have them give me a call, I'm just going to check out the area around the mansion...see if there are any sites to see or security risks."

Damo walked down the stairs with a little skip in his step. He'd been able to flush his memory of all the negative stuff from the past couple days. All he could think about was he was in Rome....and how he wished he could be a little more like Duke right now.

Reiku sighed and just sat in the main hall taking off his white jacket leaveing just his white jeans and black t-shirt. he could tell the others didn't like him here, Espessicaly that duke kid. he didn't really mind it. Reiku understood that these guys had all graduated together and were all friends while he was an outsider he would feel the same if it was his own class he shrugged and just sat in a chair in the main room he already showered earlier so he was not worried he yawned and turned on his iPod and watched the sky hoping no super sonic jet's flew by because he tended to lose control when there was a sonic boom because of the massive amount of sound energy. He yawned and watched all of them go about their buisness sighing he closed his eyes thinking about the battle to come.

Nayomi dragged Duke out of the building quickly by his arm. Once they were about a block away the hold she had on his arm changed, not so much a 'dragging/ hurry up' hold, but now more of just holding hands...kind of. They walked around the huge city for maybe ten to fifteen minutes, before finding the tourist area. [I]"There's got to be some kind of ice cream shop around here."[/I] Duke thought to himself looking around.

He failed to find an ice cream shop before Nayomi, mainly because he couldn't keep his eyes off her. And he couldn't think very straight with her wrapped around his arm. He kept his cool on the outside, to anyone just glancing over he seemed as if he'd been on thousands of dates with the cute girl and this was just another night out. Too bad for Duke Nayomi wasn't 'anyone just glancing over' she was Nayomi! No doubt she could feel/ hear his hears beat speeding up, smell his pheromones going wild, hear the normally inaudible small cracks in his voice. Whatever else she could sense, Duke would never know. But he did know she found all those hidden nervous signs to be at least somewhat enjoyable, because she would smile more every time his heart beat increased noticeably, or he blushed even in the slightest. Both of which she could cause by hugging his arm more .

Duke wasn't very use to physical contact. He learned of his powers slightly after his first crush, who he scared into never looking him in the eye ever again. Near every girl in his old school then feared him. Along with everyone else, even his parents. This caused a devastating lack of personal contact for years. Of coarse the team wasn't afraid of him, so to speak, but he'd never given any of them a reason to touch him in any way. This all formulated into having absolutely no idea how to react to Nayomi's harmless physical advances.

(Anyways where was I...oh yah) Nayomi found the first ice cream shop. It was clearly popular as the line was rather large. But the menu was enormous so they decided the line was probably worth it. Duke Turned to Nayomi, or rather kept his eyes on Nayomi, and asked "So what's your favourite flavour?"

(Sorry for dropping in late, folks. Thanks for getting me a little established. ^_^)

Louis gingerly opened the door to his room, which had the musty scent of ancient paper. Books, seemingly endless in number, were stacked delicately on shelves that seemed to become the walls. Maps and diagrams hung in modest frames, and small, antique models were strewn across the one small desk in the middle of the room. A comfortable leather chair stood proudly behind the oaken structure, upon which a reading lamp and an open book lay invitingly.

He closed the door behind him, hearing a soft *click* before sighing heavily and leaning into the arms of his room's comfortable chair. He smiled at how strangely the rest of the team had reacted to his arrival, almost nervously as he cast his eyes down to the yellowed pages of the open book.

Inside was a letter, addressed to him. Curious, he reached into the drawer of his desk, which bequeathed to him a small letter-opening knife. He slid it lovingly beneath the envelope's fold, sliding the contents out with a deliberate slowness.

"DeGallant,

We obtained most of the books you asked for. They have been provided, stacked in reverse chronological order as you requested, on the shelves surrounding your desk. And, also in keeping with your wishes, an itemized list has been provided for you below (with some accommodations for the typewriter's inability to use certain eldritch characters). Best of luck on your mission, sir."

Below were listed about 100 titles, each of them a tempting read. His request was not entirely filled, but the Society's library hardly had time to read, let alone find his full 30 pages of titles. It was, however, nice to know that they had chosen some of the particularly rare ones to send him.

He folded the letter back up, placing it and the envelope in a lower cabinet in his desk, looking hopefully at the books surrounding him, then standing from his chair and walking to the door...

(but who will meet him there?)

?Ow?? Sin groaned standing up still beet red from the incident back in the showers. Just then he saw Damo walking out the front door. ?Hmm? I wonder where that bloke is heading? Sin thought to himself getting up rubbing his head. ?He looks so sad? Sin began to wondered why such a change in Damon had occurred. Before their departure Damon was so live and full with energy now he looked as if someone killed his dog.

?Well I best put a end to that? Sin had a mischievous smile playing at his lips. He closed his eyes concentrating and ten he open them. Sin?s eyes were glowing yellow and the air around his was rushing up as if he were falling. The shadow beneath him changed into a circle and then he sank in it.

He met Damo in the alleyway, but as his shadow. From where the sun was shining Damo?s shadow was on the floor behind him then it jumped on the wall slightly in front of him. Damo jumped a little as his shadow started dancing on the wall in front of him then realization dawned on him

OOC: takuuya, I make a reference to your power in this post. I was assuming that it would be something that fell into what Sin can do with his power. If it isn't just let me know and I'll edit accordingly.

[I]What the hell is going on here?[/I] Damo thought to himself as he watched his shadow dance on the wall...Suddenly he realized who was behind the elaborate prank. "hehe, good one sin" Damo laughed. "Too bad I can't dance as well as you made my shadow"

Sin materialized out of a small black circle that appeared on the ground beside Damo with a grin so big, all of rome could surley see it...Damo couldn't help think while he thought about the younger members power. [I]Wow, so young and already such control over his powers.[/I] Damo was impressed, it took so much out of him to consciously use his powers, but here Sin performed an immensly difficult shadow manipulation/teleportation and didn't seem to be phased one bit.
"I see you learned the teleportation from JB quickly, you must have pretty sharp mind like him" Damo could see Sin's face light up from being compared to his idol.
"Oh I wish I had a mind like Mr. Brookstone's. It would be such a nice addition to...." "
Sin!" Damo cut him off "I'm not trying to be mean but you need to start calling him JB, I know your happy to meet him and JB's a hell of a guy. But you need to remember that he is a person too, just like the rest of us he makes mistakes and he needs people to watch his back just like the rest of us...though attmitingly he doesn't make mistakes often. He's still going to need you watching his back and if your awe struck you could make a mistake as well."

Damo couldnt help but wonder if he'd hurt Sin's feelings. Picking up a rock from the ground he stoped walking and motioned for Sin to do the same. "Want to have a little wager?" Sin looked at Damo wondering what he was talking about

"Lets see if you can hit my fastball. Pick up that stick laying over there and see if you can hit it.
"You're on!" Sin exclaimed excitedly.

Damo began winding up like he did in little league baseball. "Remember it's not going to bounce, it's not like cricket." Damo grinned at his own stupid crack. He released the rock down the alleyway waiting on Sin. As he saw the shadow begin his swing he immideateally grabbed the rock and shot it into the air so fast the shadow dimminished in a heartbeat and by the time Sin finished his swing there was nothing there.

"Now that's not fair!" Sin yelled releasing the shadow. Damo couldn't help control himself, he'd been the best pitcher at his high school for a reason before the incident. "Don't worry I'll still buy, you just have to do one thing for me" Sin stared at Damo perplexed. "You have to laugh"

Sin stared at damo "Laugh at what?" Sin didn't know damo had been tracking the rock since he launched it, he used his minds eye to guid it right back into Sins shoulder. "Oww!" Sin said as it struck him. Looking down at the rock and back at damo Sins face grew tense.

"Not healthy to hold it in" Damo told him through his own laughter. Laughter suddenly exploded from Sin as well.
"Common lets go, I'm in the mood for some ice cream."

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="2"]As JB opened the door to his room, he was pretty astonished to see that it looked a lot like his old room, the only difference was the missing unusual amount of books and tech junk that surrounded his old room. "Finally we're in Rome! One the best places Italy has to offer!" JB exclaimed as he flopped down on his bed, "What should I do first...? Get some Gelato? Or maybe surf the web for some local clubs..." And just like that, it hit him, a sever case of Jet Lag. "Damn," JB said as his eyelids got heavier, "I guess it's only natural that I'm Jet Lagged....we did come here right after our graduation test, and I didn't get any sleep on the plane, so I guess Rome could wait a little until after my nap..." And in less than 1 minute, JB was immersed in a deep blanket of sleep....

[CENTER]***********************[/CENTER]

OOC: It's not like me to write these small posts lol, but I didn't want to play "catch up" later soooo.....[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[CENTER]OOC: I'm making a minor change to Reiku, He's blind, but uses vibrations to see like Toph only instead its sound he use's to see which is why he's constantly listening to music.)

After awhile of mindlessly wondering around the main halls of the mansion Reiku noticed everyone was either asleep, or out having fun. No one had invited him of course but he didn't care he used this time to practice his violin, in school before he discovered his powers he was first chair at the violin. He pushed up his thin rimmed glasses. He didn't really need them but he thought they made him look smart. He walked into his room and tapped his white walking stick along the floor seeing the entire room. His room was one of the most unique as far as design went. The ceiling was geometric cubes tilted at an angle to absorb and reflect sound, like in a concert hall, and they were painted white and blank. The door white with black indents on the door, it sort of looked like a domino. The walls were white and the floor was white linoleum with a few black squares and a two black rugs. There was a piano in the room and a large very expensive stereo/speaker set he sat down and shut the door which did not let sound out. He sat on a chair and started playing a soft tune with his violin. He looked over
"They don?t have the subwoofer I wanted. Oh well." he said as the sound of his violin filled the room. Reiku left the door unlocked in case he was needed for anything[/CENTER]

"STOP HER! DON'T LET HER GET AWAY!"
Kai Glanced frantically behind her as Rekhat pounded ahead. His black silky mane sparkled as he remained in his smaller first state.
"Rekhat! We have to find somewhere to go! Where did you see the energy."
Rekhat stayed intent thinking carefully.
[I]This wayI believe. Use Quereen's eyes[/I]
His growling inhuman voice echoed in Kai's skull as she ran. She had always been timid so the second the man reached out to grab her she freaked and summoned Rekhat by mistake. Better than summoing Quereen though, a dog jumping out of the shadows is a little strange, but a small dragon? She would have been really sunk. Now here she was following a group of kids older than herself who had energy unlike humans. Maybe they were like her, maybe, just maybe, they could help her. But she knew better than to get her hopes up. Kai closed her eyes focousing before her eyes flew open and this time they were red like Rekhat's became in second state. She blinked as huge sparks of intensified energy called to her from inside a hotel buidling that couldn't be more than a block away.
[I]Kai! Focous, I'm going into second state, when I do jump on my back. I'll run you inside. Do you have enough energy?[/I]
Kai's hand closed around the smooth clear stone inlaid in etched silver that dangled from a shimmering chain around her neck. It glowed brightly upon her touch.
"Yes, I gathered some earlier. I should have enough for many transformations." She bit her lip as her eyes faded back to her original color.
[I]Ready?[/I]
Kai nodded as she released the stone. Rekhat hundhed and twisted as he grew, his fangs transformed and sharpened into deadly white daggers. His nails became longer and longer tearing at the cement his eyes faded to angry crimsion that reminded Kai of blood. Kai cried out in pain as the pendant glowed red before dulling from the brillant white to a dull glowing white. Kai staggered but Rekhat was faster darting under her and catching her small frame under his bulk.
[I]Don't fall. If you die you take us with you.[/I]
He reminded her. He had convinved her that he didn't care about her, just that her body stayed in tip top condition, but he did care about her. He was the only family she had, and she was the first thing that cared about him. He may be a demon, but he had a heart. Well he shared a heart now, he and the shadow dragon Quereen shared Kai's body and spirit energy which she had an adeptness for collecting. Kai clutched Rekhat's fur as he charged forward tearing and eating at the street with his long claws. He leapt to the rooftops to saty out of human sight, thats when he saw the building. He focoused on a window that lead into a hallway. He charged forward breaking the glass. Kai sheilded her eyes as he landed in the hall. He shook as bits of glass rained down onto the floor. His keen eyes scanned the area as the sound would eventually attract a crowd. He morphed back into first state leaving Kai standing in a hallway as te sound of people coming to see what the rucus was reached her ears.
"Get ready Rekhat." She said Feeling a pushing in the back of her mind as Quereen fought to get out.
[I]I want to see! How come Rekhat always gets to come out?[/I]
"Because Rekhat isn't a dragon. Now be silent, I hear footsteps, and first impressions are everything"

OOC: I hope this is a good introduction to Kai :D

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Nayomi looked at the menu and than back at duke, her eyes taking everything in.
"Double mocha chocolate fudge dream."
"Is that legal?"
She laughed out loud making Duke look at her wide eyed.
"I dunno but I love it!"
She grabbed his hand and pulled him into the shop and ordered her ice cream and looked at Duke.
"Here, try it."
He blinked as she shoved the ice cream at him.
"It's not like it bites. Sheesh."
He gave it a careful taste and after a little deliberation decided he liked it.
"Not bad."
"Told you."
By the time he ordered his, paid and walked out side with her her's was more than half gone and something seemed different, her talking was getting more and more by the moment and her pupils were dialateing as well. She looked at him and he blinked as she spoke something so fast that he could barely make it out.
"Look! Its one of those movement based fountains!"
She drug him over to a court yard and as soon as their feet hit the blocks jets of water shot out of the ground and sprayed around them. She laughed again and looked at Duke as water rained down on them, the streets blocked by the huge jets of water surrounding them. Nayomi looked at Duke and smiled; her hair plastered it her back and face.[/FONT][/COLOR]

"Umm I don't think this is a good stop for ice cream...I think we need to go somewhere else" Damo said as he started proding Sin the other way. Damo saw duke and Nayomi strolling though the fountain and didn't want Sin to see them.

As they strolled back in the direction of the mansion they heard a crash.

"Back at the mansion Sin, lets get going!" damo started running for the mansion as fast as he could. He hadn't thought about securing the perimeter before taking off and apparently neither had Nayomi or Duke.

[I]damn this figures, can't seem to get one night of peice and quiet in this dam line of work[/I] As the mansion came into sight Damo could see the broken window. It was right next to Jinx's room. A rush of energy flowed through Damo and he began running faster than he'd ever run before.

Tearing through the mansion and bursting through the door to the hallway Damo saw a curious sight. A young girl, probably a little younger than Damo was standing in the hallway by herself. He could sense a strangeness about her, he was about to speak to her to find out what the hell was going on when someone beat him to it....

"Excuse me, what was all that noise about?" Louis asked, bewildered. He looked over Damo, who looked as though he'd been running, and then down to the small child before him.

A strange energy shook Louis as he continued glancing over her, though he couldn't quite place the nature of it. It felt magical, but something seemed off.

Finally, it hit him. He'd read about this many times, in elder tomes bound in tanned flesh, written in scrawled, barely legible hand. "Demons," he whispered, breathtaken by the discovery. He could feel the eyes of the girl shift uneasily towards him, her legs bracing for another sprint.

Louis straightened up, clearing his throat and extending his hand delicately to the girl. "Louis DeGallant," he said, smiling. "I see you're one of us. Might I perhaps get your name?"

(Sorry for the short post. I just figured I'd give you a chance to get a word in edgewise, Drizzt.)

After Louis introduced himself it was Damo's turn.
"I'm Damo Jackson...and you are?" Damo wasn't like Louis, and he knew it, he couldn't hide the suspicion of the newcomer.

"I'm Kai Salems, and yes I am like you" As Damo shook her hand he thought he had heard a low pitched growl coming from her. "Wait...you just crashed through our window...what's going on?"
It was easy to see she was being persued. Damo stepped to the window and examined the area within his sight. Nothing, nothing but a cool Roman night. "Louis, If you can get a message to Nayomi and Duke...I'll round up the others." He looked right into Kai's eyes. "You're staying with me until you can explain to everyone what's going on. You're safe in this house with me and the others." He motioned for her to follow and lead her to the common room to await the others.

Kai nodded timidly following carefully behind the older boy. She didn't like going into a closed room, not at all. But Rekhat was ambling along side her on full alret, ready to rip anyone in half who dared to get to close to Kai. She followed Damo and Louis into a homey common room, but she couldn't hide her unease. She stroked Rekhat's fur uneasily as the room opened up before her. There was a couch that they all sat on, so she automatically chose a chair across the room. She hugged her knees to her chest glancing away with her violet eyes. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. If she wasn't accepted they might try to tear her to bits. Her thin frame was racked with a shiver and her porcelain skin seemed to become paler. Rekhat sat beside her on the ground. He kept his head high inspecting the newcomers with keen eyes. He liked new people as much as Kai, but now that they were here they would lose the pursuers. And he'd rather be uncomfortable than ambushed.
[I]I don't like this Kai. I'm comng out[/I]
Kai winced as she let Quereen's spirit out of her mind. The pendant glowed red again as the spirit energy fueled by souls took a solid physical form of a Rekhat sized jet black dragon. Quereen shook his black head, his slitted silver eyes flitting over the scene and resting on astonished faces. Kai couls almost see Quereen's smirk.
[I]Don't do anything stupid Quereen[/I] Rekhat warned glancing to him then back to the two seemingly human boys. They weren't like Kai, they had strange energies of their own. It was embeded in their soul. One of them seemed to have a mgical energy, the other seemed to have someother type of energy.
[I]I want you to stay on guard Kai.[/I] He said appraising the oldest of the group. He had old magic in him, and no doubt recognized Rekhat for what he was. A demon. But that didn't matter, it would have to be revealed eventually. He glanced to a terrified Kai with a sigh. And he might have to do the talking.

Jinx jumped off her bed the second the noise came. It had a way of putting her on edge, but she was ready to battle. She could ehar the sounds of people running up to the sound, but all she did was put her ear to the door.
"I'm Kai Salems, and yes I'm like you." Jinx blinked in suprise and waited for her to enter the common room. The second the door closed behind her Jinx opened her own door and sauntered into the common appraising the small child, her dog and her...dragon?!
"Uh..." She glanced to Damo with a questioning look. He shrugged. Jinx turned back to the girl.
"I'm Jinx." She said with a hopefully not to suspicious wave. The girl, Kai, looked at her with wide stunning violet eyes. She seemed frightened, timid almost. Like she had been through a lot. Her eyes moved from her to her dog. The thing was massive with jet black fur that shimmered even in the dim light. He had an intellegence and age about him the Jinx couldn't place, and didn't really like. So she lableded him a possiable threat before she looked to the dragon. This one had intelligent eyes that also had a glint of mischeif, so she sort of like this one. But labled it a threat none the less. Jinx sat next to Damo watching her.
"M-my name is Kai Salems." She said looking Jinx in the eyes. Jinx nodded.
"Good to meet you Kai." She said with a smile that looked friendly but was really laced with suspicion. Jinx decided this girl could be dangerous so put herself on high alret, glancing at Louis and Damo waiting for them or Kai to make the next move.

[COLOR="DimGray"][CENTER]Hearing Damo call everyone, Reiku stepped out and patted his cane along the ground he came over and looked around he tapped the floor around the girl's chair a few times but the tapping made no sound. He looked at the girl after getting his bearing's.
"My name is Reiku Beayukit" he said to her bowing slightly
"M-my name is Kai Salems" the girl said nervously he felt her voice vibrate rapidly. Reiku turned his attension to the dog and the dragon. Being blind he didn't really see them only felt their vibrations and transfered them into general shapes he'd have to hear them speak to get an exact picture he shrugged and leaned against the wall
"I am a sound and vibration manipulator" he said to her before sitting down closing his eye's and putting on his iPod[/CENTER][/COLOR]

Louis nodded absently at Damo's request, moving his hands in a vague, almost trancelike manner. Small pieces of paper phased into existence, levitating around him, writing short, personal letters to each member on themselves in magical ink. They then folded themselves into paper airplanes, and flew swiftly out into the night, each of them seeking their respective target.

Louis then felt a magical communion going on somewhere inside the small girl. Feeling slightly blindsided, he sighed, smiling once again towards Kai, "Perhaps you and I should speak privately. My quarters are available, and perhaps fitting for our discussion." He peered at Jinx and Damo, who gave him confused, protesting looks. "If you would excuse us?"

He opened the door to his room for her, waiting patiently for her to enter. He wanted to find the nature of these demons, to assure that there was no danger to the group, but another, more curious notion swept across his mind, urging him to discover more about these infernal beasts that inhabited the girl's body...

"Hope he'll be okay" Jinx said simply as they left. But she had faith in Louis that he wouldn't be ripped to shreads. He was tough, and the girl looked small and weak. Jinx sighed glancing to the others assembled outside which reminded her vaugley of a hospital waiting room. Everyone anxious to hear about the patient.
Or in this case, the new comer.
So she dug her ipod out of her pocket and shoved it in her ears cranking up the music to drown out the excietment and impatientness in her own mind. That and the irritating thought that all she did today was wait. But she had to calm down, they'd be out soon enough, it couldn't take too long right?
Right?
RIGHT?!?!

OOC: Hows that Phoneix? Long enough now?!?!

"Okay..." Kai unhooked her death grip on her knees standing so her kneelength blackish purple skirt swished. Rekhat grumbled with disapproval and Quereen just swished his tail around standing.
I don't like this one Rekhat growled nudging Kai.
For once I agree. If he attacks...?
Then you shall attack right back Rekhat answered for Kai. Kai nodded ever so slightly before walking through the threshold into a strange room. Being so far away from her window she shivered. She hated being in rooms. She felt like she couldn't breathe.
If anything happens we will not need a door. We will make one.Rekhat said.
Or I'll burn him into cinders. Quereen said with a grin in his voice. Kai acessed the room. It smelled old, ancient even and it was covered in books and maps and an assortment of texts. She barley payed attention, just finding anything that could be used as a weapon, or an exit. He gestured to a chair so Kai gingerly sat down still on high alert. Dutifully both Rekhat and Quereen sat next to her on either side of the chair. They both looked like they wanted to lunge forward and rip the guy apart, the only thing holding them back was Kai's command. It was part of the contract. Kai finally looked right in his eyes. Hers were suprisingly forceful now, stronger. Having both the demons out at once gave her a confidence boost like no other.
"Why did you want to speak with me?" Her voice only wavered a little, but it rang stronger than before. She could handle one powerful human, but not four.
Rekhat growled menacingly at him so Kai put a hand on his head to calm him down just a little. Just enough not to lunge.
"He won't hurt you." She said to his gaze and heard Quereens throaty laugh.
"He's just upset." She explained pulling her hand back and folding it neatly with her other hand as she awaited an explination for this impromptu meeting.

OOC: Nice post FallenAngel ^-^

OOC: I don?t know what happened but I wrote this earlier but I guess I didn?t post it correctly so please keep in mind that this is before Oberon?s post. I tried editing it to make it fall into what he?s saying? sorry again

Sin came running through the front door gasping for air. ?Bloody hell, d..damo.. Why did you leave like that? I got lost.? he said in the hallway his hand on the wall. ?Plus I couldn?t keep up with your accelerated spe?? Sin stop dead in his tracks upon walking into the comman room. His body tensed up.
The first thing he saw or sensed were the two demons sitting protectively by a young girl about his age. The dragon and huge dog demon made sniffing noises as soon as Sin was in the room. The dog snarled and in the back of Sin?s mind he heard a growling voice say ?An abomination? and another voice ?An interesting breed..? Sin winched ?Can I hear them because I am part demon?.. Damn it I hope they keep that bit of info to themselves.? Sin started to remember why he had been alone at his old institute it was because they, his team as well as everyone else there knew who.. or what he really was. These newcomers threaten his fresh new start. Here no one new he had demon blood. It one thing to be a host of a demon it is entirely and different matter to call a demon Mother.

?Sin? SIN!!? Damo?s voice rang tring to get his attention but Sin was in his own world of problems.

?First the demon world shuns me then the mortal realm, but now I have a second chance?

?What?s wrong with the kid? Said Jinx

?And I bet these demons are no better? and who is that girl? Maybe she is just as vicious as the creatures she host.?

?L?anseny,? said Louis placing his hand upon Sin?s shoulder. ?It?s impolite to stare?

?Right?right. Sorry? Sin mumbled. And leaned against the wall sliding down in to a sitting position.

?Someone should fill Sin in on the girl.? Louis said then turning to the small girl. "Perhaps you and I should speak privately. My quarters are available, and perhaps fitting for our discussion, If you would excuse us?" He directed that to Jinx and damo.

Duke watched Nayomi playing around in the fountain for a while, getting a little frisky as she got wet. Their fun was cut short however as a small paper airplane flew over and landed on the ground in front of Duke. He bent over and picked it up reading over it.

"Duke, you need to get back to the mansion immediately. We have company." the paper read.

"Hmm that's weird." Duke mumbled to himself while crumpling up the paper.

"what is?" Nayomi asked, before Duke could answer however another airplane landed in front of her.

Duke just chuckled a little "See for yourself." Nayomi bent down to grab the paper, and Duke took his opportunity to check out her ass. Grinning to himself as she stood again. Her letter said the same as his, with a name change.

"We should probably get going" Nayomi said with a hint of regret on her voice. Duke just shrugged and gave a 'should have seen this coming' sort of look as they began making their way back to the mansion. Duke gently took Nayomi's hand in his as they walked and held it the entire way back. Eventually they were back and both let go of each other to avoid weird looks or teasing.

As they entered the main room They were met with an odd site. Jinx, Damo, Sin, Reiku, and not Louis were all sitting in the room with serious looks on their faces. Looking at the situation Duke decided the newcomer, whoever he or she may be, was probably talking one on one with Louis. Most likely in his room. "We were called back to join in on the sitting party?" Duke asked, frustrated.

"I guess Louis wanted us here in case the newcomer tried anything." Nayomi justified.

"Yo where is Louis and new folk?" Duke asked the room. Sin answered

"Louis and this mysterious lass both went into his room to talk one on one about their powers I believe." the young man explained as best could.

"And those powers would be...?" Duke asked, gesturing for Sin to continue, which he did.

"She didn't display any real abilities, she was just closely accompanied by a black dog and a little dragon. I..I think they were demons." Sin had a note of worry in his breath, but Duke ignored it.

"Demons eh? What exactly do demons have to do with Louis? I thought he practiced arcana or some shit. If anyone should talk to someone about demons it should be you kid" Duke argued pointing to Sin "Your powers originate from demonic blood don't they?" before Sin could answer Duke continued "Or even Jinx with that seal thing she's got." Duke stopped to take a few breaths. "When they're done having their secret bloody club meeting or whatever, I'm in my room." Duke walked off angrily mumbling to himself "stupid fuckin?...over confident...self absorbed..." Duke was always frustrated when Louis acted like he knew everything, or even if he seemed like he waned to know everything. "egocentric prick...probably wants to study her for his journal or something..." Duke continued mumbling as he entered his room.