OtakuBoards

The Witches

Akieen Cloud

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Courier New"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]As a cult members foot landed by her face she pushed forward and bit down on his leg drawing a scream from the man, he looked down and struck her across the muzzle, snapping down on his wrist he wailed and threw his arm up picking her up as he did, she used her weight and threw herself forward and bit down on his throat, he fell to the floor dead. Rolling off she whined as her bod lanced with pain. She felt slightly stronger since Duke had been helping her. She closed her eyes and began thinking about her past.
'If this is it, I just hope that things ended up the way they were meant to...'
She blinked as she felt her body regain it's strength, she was able to move in less than 30 seconds and looking up she saw a light blue glow. As it cleared she blinked and gasped as she looked up at the healer.
"Reiver..."
He gave her a warm look, not one to talk, she stood up and spun around spin kicking a cult member in the face breaking his neck.
"Nayomi, your safe."
She nodded and shifted to her human form, she looked up at the his face and noticed a scare that ran along his left cheek, she reached up and ran her finger along the scar gently. He closed her eyes at the touch.
"Reiver...I thought-"
He shook his head and flipped another attacker over his back and crushed his wind pipe with a well aimed stomp. He looked down at her and then up at the attackers; she nodded and shifted back launching her self into then fight killing man after man till there were only the smart ones left, and they were trying to run. Shifting back she felt a hand on her shoulder and looked up into Reiver's face. He was handsome with black hair and ark brown eyes, well built and 6'2. He was a healer as well as a fighter, his power was the power the manipulate any material he touched. Nayomi felt her throat tighten and tears come to her eyes, she threw her arms around his neck hugging him tightly.
"What happened to you? I though the explosion killed you..."
He hugged her back, his eyes drifting closed as he breathed in her scent, the caramel tone of his skin made it easy to see the pale line on his left ring finger where a wedding band would have been.
"It's a long story, lets get back than I'll explain. Alright?"
She nodded and closed her eyes as he kissed her forehead. Looking back at the group she saw the others finishing off the cult members, they all seemed stronger than usual, her eyesight was better. Something had happened to them and no doubt they would be briefed about it later, Duke's eyes met her's and she felt her heart sink, this was not going to bode well. Reiver had suddenly risen from the dead and from her past and here was Duke that she care for as well. She rubbed her forehead and walked out of the room, her feet splashing in the blood as she stepped over all the dead bodies heading for the door, J.B, Sin, and Louis all in the main hall; she walked past them and into another room alone and sat down on the red felt couch and let her mind work on the situation. She looked down at the bands on her hand, having gotten her wedding rings fitted so they would never come off she had never been able to get them off her self so they still remained there. She sighed and put her face in her hands. Speaking through the com link she looked around the room.
"Alright guys, kill the rest and head back to the hotel, we'll report, clean up, rest, and head home tomorrow. Got it?"
Reieveing afferimitives from everyone she turned hers off and leaned back letting the silent tears fall.[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duke walked in the door of the mansion and headed straight to his room. He could feel the strange looks of others passing over him as he silently and intensely locked himself away. He opened a drawer and took out several black towels. As he wiped the blood off of himself he noticed the scars all over him. About three quarters of them were for battle purposes, opening a wound to draw out his blood. Ages ago he cut himself for a different reason, long story sold separately, it was during one of those 'sessions' that he discovered his abilities.

He moved the towel over his neck and felt it sting slightly. Duke didn't remember taking any shots to the neck so he checked the mirror in his room. Just a small red mark, from where Nayomi had bit him with her fangs. He groaned to himself angrily. [I]'I can't let it get to me'[/I] he thought to himself[I] 'OK well I can't just ignore it, but I can pretend it isn't getting to me. For the good of the team.'[/I] He laid in is bed, looking over the harsh marks on his shoulder and forearms. He could force his blood to become more lucid or make it coagulate faster quickening how fast his wounds healed. Though it wasn't instant regeneration he would be good as new by mid-day tomorrow.

[I]'Aww what am I gunna do.'[/I] he continued thinking to himself [I]'We both like her, as far as I know she likes me, and I [B]know[/B] she likes him. Geez this could suck allot.'[/I] Duke continued thinking to himself ignoring any noises he heard, whether it be talking doors or even knocking on his own.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]OCC: Alright. This mission is taking alittle longer than I wanted it to, so J.B, Sin, Kai, and Jinx, I would like you all to notice your new powers in training when we get home. As of now finish up your posts with the cult and get back to the hotel. Thanks!

Nayomi sat on her bed looking at the rings on her finger when there was a knock on her door. She got up and answered the door regretting it as soon as she opened the door.
"Reiver..."
"Nayomi, glad to see your well."
She nodded.
"You gonna let me in?"
She swallowed and nodded, moving back she sat back down on her bed aware that Duke's room was next to hers and the walls weren't all that thick.
"So, how have you been Nay?"
She took a deep breath and looked at him.
"Well I've been doing good I suppose."
"That's good. You look beautiful."
She smiled.
"Thanks."
"Nice fangs. Is that what they did to you?"
She nodded and looked up at him.
"How did you survive the explosion? They told me you were dead."
"No, they took me to Russia. I've been trying to find you since. I see you kept your rings on. I'm glad."
"I see your is gone."
"I had to pawn it for ticket money, Nayomi,trust me I didn't want to."
"Its alright Reiver. I'm glad your alright."
"You seem distant. Do you resent me now?"
"No...I don't its just..."
"Just?"
"I met some one esle while you were gone.."
"I see...what does that mean about us than?"
"I don't know Reiver..."
"Nayomi, you know I love you, I'd do anything for you."
She nodded.
"I love you too, you've always had my heart...ever since we got married. But its just Duke..."
"The blood controler?"
"Yes...we've known each other so long..."
"Nayomi...if its what you want I won't stop you."
She stood up and walked to the window.
"I don't know what I want."
"Well can I at least have one night with you?"
"Reiver...I don't know.."
"Nayomi, if you choose him, please let me spend just one night."
"Wait, I have to choose between you two?"
"What do you mean, you can't have us both."
"I know, but what makes you think that I'll be chooseing between you?"
"I don't understand."
"Well let me put it this way, I love you Reiver, but I moved on when I though you were dead, I put you in my past."
"But-"
"No, Reiver. It wouldn't be fair to Duke."
"Nayomi, I'm not asking anything special."
She shook her head and kissed his cheek.
"I can't Reiver."
He turned his head to look at her.
"Fine."
She went to kiss his cheek again when he tilted his head so their lips met, pulling her close and kissed her deeply. She put her hands on his chest and pushed away.
"Reiver. I said no."
She moved past him and out the door, she leaned on hers and took a deep breath, she walked down the hall and knocked on Duke's door, when he didn't answer she tried the knob and found it locked. Taking a hair pen from her hair she picked the lock expertly and opened the door; she closed the door behind her and walked over to his bed, without saying anything she laid down next to him and put her head on his chest she closed her eyes and relaxed[/FONT][/COLOR]

Duke thought long and hard about the situation. "'I'm sorry Duke, I love him'...'He was with me first'...'I can't be with you'.." Duke ran over some things in his mind that he expected Nayomi to tell him. After a short while of laying in his bed thinking Duke heard Reiver go into Nayomi's room. He heard the phrase 'I love you' several times before putting his head phones on to block out the noise. Soon falling asleep.

It wasn't long after that that Nayomi knocked on Duke's door, his head phones still shielding him from noise , and thus kept him asleep. Nayomi got through the locked door with ease ad quietly walked over to Dukes bed, laying down next to him and resting her head on his chest. [I]'What the..?'[/I] Duke raised his head to find Nayomi laying on him with her eyes close. "Oh, it's you." Duke said quietly. He shifted but only a little, to get closer to Nayomi, before putting his arms around her. He thought it might be difficult to get an arm under her without waking or disturbing her, but realised she had done the work for him when she laid down.

Smiling slightly to himself Duke carefully reached down without moving much and grabbed his black quilt. Pulling it over both of them h felt Nayomi shift a little. "Shhh it's just me. And I'm not going anywhere." he said comfortingly as he hugged her closer.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]"Good cause you know I can track you right?"
He blinked as shr raised her head and smiled.
"Thought I was asleep?"
"Yeah, I did."
"Look Duke, I just talked to Reiver-"
She blinked as he stood up.
"I knew it..."
"Knew what?"
"Let me guess you love him and because of that you can't be with me."
"Yes I love him Duke, we were married once, but that was a long time ago. Will you listen to me?"
He looked at her and she could tell she only had a few minutes before he went off again.
"Look, yes I love him, yes he'll always be in my heart, but I'm not the same person he married. I'm different and so is he."
"What if he gets commissioned with us?"
"What if he does? Duke, it's not going to change anything. I'll still be with you."
"How do we know you won't fall in love with him again?"
"Duke, shut up."
"I mean it Nayomi how do we know?"
She shook her head.
"Will you just trust me?"
He opened his mouth to make another statement, but before he could she jumped off his bed, wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss.
"Trust me Duke, and if you can't trust that trust us. I didn't mark you for no reason."
"Mark me?"
She licked the small spot where she had bitten him before.
"Why do you think it hasn't healed? I marked you for a reason Duke and it wasn't to leave you."
She kissed him again and than licked his bottom lip.
"I love you Duke."
She looked up at him, her cheeks red.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Duke got back on his bed, more comfortably, on all fours over Nayomi.
"I love you too" He said softly as he leaned in to kiss her again. Nayomi went to say something but Duke cut her off with another kiss, this time with some tongue, and a quiet moan.
"Do I really taste that good?" Nayomi said while giggling a little and blushing more than ever. Duke just smiled and gave her another kiss. "I'll take that as a yes." said Nayomi giggling again. She put a hand on his hip and the other on the side of his neck, making it easier to demand more kisses. Duke yet again dipped down to met Nayomi's lips with his, he usually went up again after a moment or two, but Nayomi's [I]grip[/I] on his neck prevented him from doing so this time. She held him down by his neck forcing him to support himself on his elbows.

After about 20 seconds of straight kissing, and much tasting of each other's mouths Nayomi finally let Duke up for a moment. "Whoa" Duke said excitedly. Nayomi just blushed in response. Duke was a little uncomfortable on his knees and elbows, and decided to let his weight down, on top on Nayomi. As their bodies met they both felt each others heart beats quicken. Duke lowered his head but this time went past Nayomi's lips, his mouth found her neck a second before she could seem confused and he began softly licking and sucking on her.

OOC: sorry for short post,didn't know exactly how crazy you wanted to get here.

[COLOR="Indigo"][COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Nayomi moaned softly before she sighed.
"Duke, this is great and all, but I still have to report."
He exhaled and buried his face in her shoulder.
"Yeah I know, but I have to other wise I'll be assigned another job, and I don't want to end up cleaning the toilets."
He nodded and let her up.
"You still have the vid feed on your lap top?"
"Uh, yeah, why?"
"So I can just do it from here."
Standing up she walked over to his laptop and began to type on it quick;y. He leaned down and looked at the screen.
"You know this reminds me of that one show you used to watch all the time, what was it?"
"Gundam Wing?"
"Yeah that one. Where that guy was always typing and his buddy was looking over his shoulder."
"Yeah but they were friends not lovers."
She stopped as the words left her mouth.
"Oh really?"
"I mean..."
"No, you already said it, you said it, you called us lovers."
"We haven't even done anything yet."
"You still said it."
She sighed and looked up at him frowning, he smiled down at her till the vid feed beeped at them.
"HQ"
"This is Beta team, Nayomi reporting."
"Any casualties?"
"None, some injuries but nothing threatening."
"Did the healer get there as instructed."
"Y-yes. He arrived fine..."
"Good he will be working with your team from now on, is that satisfactory."
She took a deep breath.
"Yes, it is"
"Good, and the cult?"
"deposed of."
"The priest?"
"I was forced to kill him, he gave me no choice."
"Fine, you will all be debriefed and questioned when you return. We will see you tomorrow."
The screen went black, Nayomi put her face in her hands and sighed. This was going to get alot harder with Reiver in the mix now. She felt the chair lean back and opened her eyes to see Duke looking down at her.
"So about that lover comment..."
"Duke..."
"Hey I was just gonna ask if you meant it."
She closed her eyes and smiled.
"Yes, I did, eventually."
She opened her eyes to see him smiling.
"What?"
"Sounds like a good plan to me."
"Duke, can we at least wait till we get home for gods sake?"
"Why, thats no fun."
She rolled her eyes and stood up, she looked back as he grabbed her arm gently.[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]

"AHH" Damo awoke to a sharp pain in his leg. As he tried to sit up he noticed the fire in his chest. "It would be best not to move."

Reiku's voice startled him in the dark. "You gave everyone a scare damo, I'm glad to see you're awake. I'll go tell the others."

As Reiku got up and the familiar clicking of his cane was heard Damo couldn't help but smile through the pain. "It looks like we made it out okay. Our first official mission a success.

[I] We're a real team now....though in a way that sucks. They always seem to break good teams up and I wouldn't know what I would do if we lost anyone. [/I]

As Damo laid back down, he thought he heard his door open. A visitor prehaps??

As JB charged into the room, the battle was already almost over.

The remaining cultists were numbered, but Louis' continued expenditure of magic was making him lose lucidity. "The cavalry has arrived, indeed..." Louis smiled, steeling his mind with the comfort of numbers. If ever there was a doubt that the cultists would fail, it disappeared as crossbow bolts sailed through the air, connecting with terrifying accuracy.

Some cultists abandoned their robes and ran, seeing the hopelessness of this battle. Bolts of lightning ran through the crowd, skewering all in their path. Fire, frost, and arcane power sailed into the cultists, crushing them decisively in mere minutes.

Swathes of dead carpeted the hall, robes cast off from the deserters lay strewn about, indistinguishable from the blood and gore and mage-flame. A few still lived, their groans of mortal pain gurgled off as their throats swelled up with their own blood, cries were heard, wailing in unending misery.

Louis looked over the sea of corpses, unfazed. He turned to JB after awhile, his mind reeling.

His mouth opened, but nothing came forward. Instead, he fell into JB, unconscious.

OOC: Sorry for being so terse. I figure this would be the best way to end it.

OOC: i got excited...

Sin sat on a throne clad in royal silver and black attire boredly flexing his claws.
The great hall doors open and in came a few demon solders with captives. A demon clad in dark green and silver lead the way. It was he who spoke first. “My lord, tis luncheon time, we picked the fairest maidens and the most dashing men from the outer realm.” He made a hand motion signaling the solders to line the captive people in front of the platform the throne was on. Sin stood up and in a flash of dark violet and black ‘light’ he was in front the first captive…Louis who stared blankly down at Sin.

Sin’s black wings moved ever so slightly bringing him to the larger mans height, Sin leaned in and brought his clawed hand to his face and ran his finger down the man’s strong chin drawing blood. Sin licked his face. “Laced with pure arcane power” Sin snarled” Delicious” The voice that came from Sin’s mouth was not quite his it was deep and raspy and lacked his accent. Sin’s bright golden yellow eyes shown with hunger and in that instant he sank his fangs into Louis’s neck, drinking his blood.

After Sin was done he motioned over one of his solders. Sin held out his hand and the Demon licked the blood clean. “Burn his body, decapitate him, I don’t care but make sure he does not turn, he would be a threat.” Sin moved to Jinx who spit in his face. Sin let out a menacing laugh. “You’re feisty and bold. Your very soul burns with an unyielding passion.” Sin paused and licked his lips. “I bet your soul is delectable”
Sin grabbed her hair pulling her to his lips and kissed her. It was if time increased, her hair turned grey she began to shrivel up and her skin became dull as her life-force was sucked from her. Sin threw her across the throne room.

Sin hovered to his next meal, Nayome who glared at him with such hatred and anger. Sin made to touch her and she bared her fangs and broke away from the demon holding her she then tried to kick Sin who simply backed up and brought his hands up as they pulsed with dark purple and wispy black energy, Sin held his palm in front of her, “Shadow bolt” It was barely above a whisper but dark energy surged from him and collided with nayome sending her crashing into a pillar, she slide down lifeless.

“Too vicious for my taste” Sin laughed and his court did also until he cleared his throat and there was utter silence.

Then came Damo, Duke, even Reiku… then JB. But something strange happen JB changed into….Sin’s mother. The world around Sin melted away.

“You can not escape what you are my darling Imp, and you will never escape my love son” She wrapped her arms around Sin.

“You think these mortals will love you? Care about you like I do? No Imp… not ever. They will hate you for what you are. Your demon blood will take over and you will devour them…. I know you don’t want that. I will save you from this fate Dear L’ansiny” She pulled away from him looking deep into his eyes. “I will give you a choice, come home or I will send for you.”

Sin looked up shaking furiously. “Burn in hell.. I will never be apart of your domain and if you know what’s good for you will keep your kind away from this realm.

She laughed in his face, “My kind? MY KIND? You foolish child how can you deny what you are? You cant run from your heritage, I will not allow it.” Her form contorted into a great beast which pinned Sin to the floor.

“Let me go… stop no” thud Sin was tangled in his covers drenched. He half cried in pain, not from the fall but from the pain in his throat. It felt as if it were on fire.

“I’m so…. Thirsty.” Sin got up shaking, feeling weak.

“Ugh..” Sin walked out his room and headed to the kitchen.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]She walked into the kitchen looking at Sin, the small event a moment ago replaying

*"You know I'm messing right? I would never force you to do anything Nayomi."
"I know Duke."
She wallked over and kissed him hungerly, he let out a low moan and pulled her close, his hands running over her body. Feeling the tingle she pulled away slowly.
"I'm getting hungry, I'll be back in a few."*

Now she was in the kitchen sniffing around the cabnite looking for a bite to eat. She looked up as Sin moan, his hand to his forehead.
"Hey youngster, you alright?"
He looked up, his eyes glazed over from pain.
"Here lemme get you something to help."
She handed him a cup of water and a couple of pain killers.
"Should kick in in a few moments. Till then you wanna share a meal with me?"
"Sure, maybe food will help."
"Perhaps."
"What are you fixing?"
"Not a damn clue..."
Opening the fridge she spotted a large pack of steaks and grabbed it.
"Steak alright with you?"
He nodded and she went to work cooking the steak perfectly, it wasn't long till they were eatting tender steak and talking to each other.
"This is really goo Nayomi, where did you learn to cook?"
"Before I became what I am now I was a chef. So that's where it comes from."
"That's really cool."
"How's your head?"
"Better thanks."
"No problem. You know sleep would most likely help as well."
"Yeah your right, guess I'll go and try to get some more sleep."
She smiled and patter his shoulder as he walked by. She propped her chin in her hand and sighed. She had a family now and was happy. She tensed as she felt a familiar hand on her shoulder.
"Nay, you should not have just walked out in the middle of a talk."
"Reiver, there is nothing to talk about anymore. I told you what I needed to tell you end of story."
"Well than, can I at least join you for a bite if nothing else? I always did love your cooking."
She smiled and turned looking at him.
"Sure, guess there's no harm in it."
She giggled as he bit into a hot piece of steak and spit it out just as fast.
"It is hot Reiver. My gosh, has it been that long since you've had a decent meal?"
"Honestly? Yeah."
She shook her head and stood up, pulling off her shirt she tied the apron around her to cover her self and went about cooking a small meal for him.
"I must say, I always did love the way you wear that thing."
"Reiver..."
"I know I know."
She threw a paper towel in his face and smiled.
"Is there really no hope for us Nay? We used to be just like this before."
"Yeah I know, before, but it's now and I do love you, but not that way anymore, I moved on Reiver, I told you that. We can still be good friends if thats alright with you?"
He hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek before sitting down.
"That's fine. As long as I get to spend time with you."
She nodded and continued cooking.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Damo had managed to get up out of bed and walk around a bit. [I] Still sore, but I'll live...besides I'm hungary as hell [/I] Damo walked around the corner just in time to see a man sitting at a table talking. "I always loved the way you wear that thing"

Damo slammed to a halt as he realized how Nayomi was wearing her apron. Without turning around she spoke to him. "You should be resting Damo. But since you're up, care to join us?" Damo could tell his face was on fire from the embarassment. "Ummm....you see....ummmm gotta go"

Bolting from the room Damo ran smack into Duke on his way to the kitchen. [I] Oh shit, I can't let him see them [/I] "Ouch my ribs" damo collapsed in his best attempt at fake pain. "Oh damo, I'm sorry. Here let me help you to your room" Duke put his arm around Damo for support and Damo did his best to act like he needed it.

When they arrived at Damo's room he seperated himself from Duke. "Could you do me a favor? Could you go find Jinx and end her here for me?"

"Sure, let me just get something to eat fir"

"No...I mean ummm could you please find her first. I have something to talk to her about." Duke stared at Damo with a weird grin on his face. "It's about time Damo, we've been waiting on you to ask her out for sometime now...though you think you woul'dve waited until you patched up a bit. I'll go find her."

When duke rounded the corner Damo entered his room and hoped back into bed. [I] God I'm hungary. I should've just told him to get me something from the kitchen instead of going to find Jinx for....[/I]The next thought made Damo sit up so fast his ribs really did hurt. "What the hell did I just do?"

Louis awoke with a start. His eyes opened and were immediately pained by the light of his room. He sighed, trying to move, but entirely unable. Arcane energy seemed to keep him fast, a heavy weight on his chest that he could neither remove nor negotiate.

He cursed himself, letting himself focus before letting a simple spell flow into his mind. He'd often needed this particular charm, as particularly strong magic often left him weakened in the morning. A rune floated softly in his mind, taking several minutes to make a definitive shape, like smoke pulling itself slowly together.

Finally, the sharp edges of the rune were clear, glowing and immediately connecting his mind to the nearest to him.

"[i]Hello,[/i]" he thought, "[i]This is Louis - I need a bit of help getting out of bed. Do you suppose you could lend a hand?[/i]"

Very markedly feminine thoughts trickled back, "[i]Louis? What are you doing in my head?[/i]" they seemed to say, giving just the slightest notion of Jinx's voice.

Louis hesitated, breathing in slowly before responding, "[i]It's a charm I often use when I can't move. If you can, please hurry - I can't hold this charm up much longer before it fails.[/i]"

With that, the charm wisped away, leaving a painful headache in Louis as it passed. He was now painfully aware that Jinx had most likely accessed his reaction to her voice, and probably wouldn't come because of it.

Louis breathed deeply, body weak beneath the crushing weight of his own mana. It would only be a few hours until he could move again, so he waited.

OOC: Sorry, I'm a conflict whore. Though, Jinx's player hasn't responded in a while...

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Turning the faucet, semi-hot water shot out of the shower head as steam filled the large communal shower. JB let out a heavy sigh as the water touched his skin. [i]"This water fills great....so relaxing to be in the showers alone..."[/i] JB thought to himself as he began to wash the blood off of his knuckles. [i]"This mission wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. But I'm definitely glad that it's over....maybe now, we can actually do a little sight seeing. After all...Rome screams ancient magic and I'm so ready to learn more."[/i] After about 15 more minutes, JB turned off the water and headed for his room, feeling the exhaustion from the mission.

As he approached his door, he could hear the sounds of Nayomi and the guy she was talking to. JB didn't really trust him, seeing as though he just popped out of nowhere....the same went for both Reiku and Kai as well. It wasn't anything personal, just his way of being defensive and protective of the only people that he considered family. JB felt this way about Sin too, until he got to know him and realized that Sin seemed like a little brother to him.

After going in his room, throwing on some sweatpants, and searching his pockets, JB pulled out the small bottle that once contained the yellow antidote potion. It was completely empty now because he gave the rest to every teammate that had been poisoned. JB put the bottle on his desk and dove into bed, only thinking about what the future held for him and his teammates. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

As Duke walked down the hallway towards Jinx' room h thought to himself [I]'Hmm Damo was acting really weird, I gotta figure out what's in the kitchen.'[/I].Before he could knock on her door, it opened on it's own and she almost walked into him. "Whoa Jinx, be careful."
"Sorry Duke, I have to go help Louis." She said hurriedly as she walked around him.
"Oh wait, Damo said he had somethin talk with you about, sounded important."
"OK I'll go see him after I meet with Louis." with that she walked around a corner off to Louis' room.
"Shitty, I'm sensing a love triangle." Duke laughed to himself. [I]'Now for some food. With any luck Nayomi will still be in the kitchen and won't think I wondered off.'[/I] Duke backtracked toward the kitchen. Walking past Damo's room, he paused to knock a few times and called in? Don?t worry dude she'll probably be here in a couple minutes." After that Duke continued to the kitchen and walked in a Nayomi sat down wearing an apron as a shirt, to eat with Reiver. "Am I interrupting something?" Duke asked cautiously. Reiver took breath and was about to speak when Nayomi cut in first
"Not at all, come have a seat." She smiled kindly and pulled out the chair next to her at the table. Duke smiled back and walked over to the fridge.
"Be there in a sec, I'm not really hungry but I could go for a drink so...ah here we go." Duke stood out from behind the fridge door smiling and brandishing one of the last cans of coke. After closing the fridge Duke strolled over and fell back into the chair Nayomi had pulled out. "Nice shirt." He said smoothly, as he balanced his chair on it's two back legs to look up and down Nayomi's almost completely bare back. He knew their was something that had happened between the two others at the table. But he still had the taste of Nayomi's tongue in his mouth and above that trusted her. So he needn't have shown any signs of worry or jealousy.

Reiver on the other hand was slightly more troubled with Duke's appearance. And wore clearly frustrated look on his face ad Duke looked his ex-wife up and down with hungry eyes. "Must you stare?" Reiver asked with a tone of discomfort lining his voice.
"Got a problem dude?" Duke retorted standing up offensively while casually still taking drinks from his coke.
"As a mater of fact-" Reiver began to raise his voice but was yet again cut short by Nayomi.
"Come on boys, play nice." She said tugging at Duke's hand to sit down again. He did as asked and smirked rashly as Reiver spoke again.
"I have a grand idea." He said with note of self indulgence.
"Alert the media.." Duke mumbled to himself. After a mean look from Reiver, he continued.
"Why don't we have a little training match? To get to know each other a little better. When does your team usually start training?"
"Usually after I'm done my coke." Duke laughed.
"Very well. Then once your done your [I]coke[/I] We should get the team together and have a good work out.
"If you say so." Duke grinned, spinning his coke can to gauge how much he had left. "Could take me a while though. And not all of our team members are exactly ready for a 'good work out' if you know what I mean." Duke thought of how badly of a condition Louis and Damo were in specifically, also taking into account Damo had to have his chat with Jinx shortly.

OOC: If I played Reiver a little off pm me about it. I just a little inner rivalry might be interesting.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Nayomi cleared her throat and smiled sweetly as the two young men looked at her. Suddenly the smiled was gone and she was growling at the both of them.
"This team, including me, us exahausted. I will not let our little squabble involve them. If you two want to battle it out go ahead. But know this, Reiver if you win, I won't go back to you and Duke if you win, you won't be impressing me at all. Got it?"
She stood up and walked out of the kitchen still growling softly. Reiver looked at Duke, his eyes wide.
"I think we may have upset her, you?"
Duke put his face in his elbow on the table and confirmed Reiver's statement.
"You think?"
Reiver propped his arm on the table and put his chin in his hand. After a moment he sighed and stood up.
"Where do you think your going? You wanted to train."
"I think I should go and speak with her first."
"Um...No."
Reiver didn't listen and walked off after Nayomi, knocking on her door he gaped as she stared at him, her eyes yellow and slitted; fangs bared.
"What?"
"I wanted to apologize."
"You just did, now leave."
"Nay-"
"Reiver, you have 5 seconds to leave my doorway or you'll have a missing arm."
"Be reasonable, please."
She scratched her neck and sighed, leaning on the door way she was in her work out clothes which were a pair of tight spandex shorts that were black and a black sports bra, black no finger gloves and her i-pod.
"I was not trying to prove anything I can assure you-"
"Reiver, yes you were, but so was Duke... You have to stop, mostly if we're working together."
"I find I can not. My heart is still yours. I still love you, I always have."
Nayomi sighed unaware that Duke was leaning on the wall around the corner.
"Look Reiver, I do love you, more than you'll ever know; but-"
"Than there is no reason for us not to be together."
Nayomi put her hand on his chest as he moved to step into her room.
"Oh no. There is a big reason. Duke."
"An immature boy."
"Whom I love with all my heart Reiver. My love for you will alway be there. But its not the same as your's. Reiver, I love Duke and I will not let you try and talk me out of it."
"Nayomi, I don't know what to say..."
"Say you respect that and just want me happy."
"I-I do respect that and I do want you happy"
"Good...Now please go and let me be."
He nodded slowly, clearly hurt. Sighing she reached into her room and pulled out her towel and headed to the showers for a hot relaxing shower. She closed her door and headed down the hall knowing that Duke was most likely on his way to talk to her as well. She just hopped it went better with Duke than it did with Reiver.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Duke rounded the corner letting Nayomi walk into him.
"Duke I-" he put his index finger on her lips.
"Shhh" Duke moved his finger to give her a quick kiss "Sorry" he whispered as he walked toward the training room. "I may o may not spar with Reiver, but either way I wanna stay sharp." Upon entering the training room it looked mostly like large gymnasium. White walls and a white floor made it look surprisingly blank, though slits and panels along both the floor and walls made it clear it would get more interesting once the actual training had begun.
"Training program 66.6 Duke Manson voice authorization." Duke said n a loud voice. A computer voice replied.
"Authorization verified recognised, welcome Duke." Duke took out a knife and cut into his palms from one side to another then from between his middle finger and ring finger to the base of his palm. A moment later panels began opening and clay disks shot out both in random directions and at Duke. Who quickly reacted shooting them down with streams of blood from his palms. Duke thrust his palms forth firing a steam of blood from them, either directly hitting his targets or further directing the blood in mid air to flank the targets.

Reiver walked in shortly after the program began. An instant after he was inside a clay disk whirled toward him. He turned in time to see it shatter against the wall via one of Duke's streams. By now sprays of blood laced white the floor and walls. Almost making it seem as though the program was tearing Duke to shreds, though upon closer inspection it was obvious the scenario was quite the opposite. What do you want?" Duke asked quickly not breaking off his training.
"I still want to train against you." Reiver replied.
"Training simulation off." Duke called out, the computer answered by stopping the program. "I won't go easy on you. You know that right?" Duke told Reiver as he got into a battle stance.
"I know I'll give you the same courtesy." he replied confidently.
Duke lowered his head and mumbled something to himself that Reiver couldn't make out. When he looked up again his eyes were the same terrifying slits as Nayomi's. Though they were not yellow, but bright red looking blood shot with black veins. Duke pushed forward with his right hand and pulled back with his left.

Reiver stared at Duke intently waiting for blood to pour out, but it didn't. His focus on Duke distracted Reiver from noticing the stream flowing up from the floor just in front of him. It struck his right shoulder hard, simultaneous with a stream formed from the blood on the wall behind him. That stream hammered Reiver?s left shoulder. the combined assault left Reiver spinning to the wall behind him about 4 feet off to the right. He hit the wall with a hard thud and fell to his knees.

As Reiver stood again he glanced at Duke just in time to notice the couch sized river splashing toward him. With no time to move, nor his legs with enough energy to react, Reiver braced himself with his arms. The river collided with his arms directly, as it had been aimed at his chest, and crashed Reiver into the wall behind him yet again. This time he fell to all fours and began coughing as his lungs were able to take in air again. This gave Duke enough time t make a dramatic jumping spin, arms out-stretched carrying a large flowing blood stream behind them. A Duke landed the stream broke itself against Reiver?s side sending him almost 15 feet through the air and sliding another 5 on the soaking red floor. "Can't say I didn't warn you." Duke boasted as he raised his arms, controlling the blood to revert to it's orbiting rings around his chest. The blood was flattened out into several disks that slowly spun around Duke's chest.

Duke raised one hand pointing two fingers into the sky, then dropped them toward Reiver in a signal to advance. Obeying one of the blood disks straightened and hammered Reiver into a different section of the wall. The remaining rings spaced out from Duke farther to compensate and as Duke raised is arm again the first shot returned taking it's place on the inside now.

Damo waited for what seemed like an eternity. [I] Screw this, I'm going to go find her and tell her how I feel. Even if she doesn't feel the same at least I'll have it off my chest. Speaking of which, I feel a hell of a lot better. [/I] Damo deicided to go find Jinx himself. [I] I'm finally ready to tell her how I feel. [/I].

Walking out into the hallway he almost plowed right into Jinx. "Oh hey Damo, I heard you wanted to talk to me? Wait here for a couple minutes. I need to go to Louis' room for just a minute"

"Louis' room?"
"Yes he called to me with some sort've magic spell. Sort've cool he can do that."
As she hurried past him Damo could do nothing but watch her walk away. *Sigh* "How am I supposed to compete with someone as impressive as Louis...." Damo mumbled to himself. "His powers are so developed and strong....hmmm might not be a bad idea to go do some training of my own...maybe if I'm stronger she'll eel the same way about me as I do her." Damo turned in the direction of the training room and slowly made his way there.
[I] I hope no one's there. I hate waiting to use the equipment /I]

Sin awoke from another violent dream much like the one before, only this time he ate them whole. He rolled off his bed standing, then scratched is belly flinching as he snagged his piercing. Sin took off his shirt and walked to a mirror across his bright colored room. He checked if he were bleeding, which he wasn?t so he just took himself in.
He went to tied back his hair putting a rubber band in it, some of the blonde parts which were in the front fell loosely in his face Sin held it back examining his face.

??Blimey? Sin exclaimed ?Bruises all gone? He said smiling, great part about being half vamp-demon, quick regeneration. Downside? you needed blood at least every other day to survive. Sin turned to his backpack on his bed and rummaged through it then let of a sigh of relief pulling out a glass flask less than half full of blood, animal?s blood of course.

Sin frowned slightly, he drank his share of human blood during the mission only because he had to but compared to the animal?s blood Sin wished for a cult member to break in his room. He shook his head trying to rid the thirst for blood. ?It would make me the same as pure demons?feeding off humans..? Sin thought to himself as he downed the last bit of the blood. It would eliminate the difference between him and his mother. ?Mother..? Sin thought on that word ?Nayomi would make a loving and gentle mother? Sin thought to himself and smiled. He really believe to have a real family and it almost filled a gap he hadn?t notice was in his heart.

Sin put on a rather large long sleeved red and green striped shirt which almost went pass the shorts he was wearing since he sort of outgrew them, Sin shrugged then suddenly tensed up.

A sweet smelling aroma nearly sent him off edge.. ?That?s.. Fresh blood? Sin croaked in a trance-like state, ?And a lot of it? Sin began to walk out his room and before he was aware of himself he was standing in a room separated from the training room but there was a glass window that allowed to let people seen into the it there was also controls and a mic there.

?Blimey?.? Sin said transfixed on what he was seeing.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Courier New"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Reiver smiled and closed his eyes within seconds the room was freezing cold and the walls were frosting over. In the showers Nayomi yelped as the shower suddenly turned cold.
"What the hell?"
She felt the hair on the back of her neck prickle and shuddered.
"Oh no...I think I know what's going on..."
She jumped out of the shower wrapping her towel around her and sprinted down the hall passing Damo.
"Sorry!"
She hit the door to the training room hard and cursed as he skin stuck to it momentarily. Having read Reiver's file she knew he could manipulate ice, he had taken to this talent so well that he was even able to take the moisture in the air and freeze it making any room an ice box in seconds. She pounded on the door and yelped as she toppled into the room.
"Damnit!"
She stood up and grabbed the towel around her alittle tighter.
"What the hell are you doing Reiver?! Your gonna freeze the whole damn building."
He blinked and pointed at her towel.
"What?"
She looked down and realized with utter humiliation that the towel had stuck to the frozen floor and half of it had ripped off. Her cheeks flamed and she backed up into a corner and sat on her feet mumbling to her self. She huffed and shifted into her wolf form, she stood up and hunched down ready to tackle one of them, she growled and charged at the two of them, Reiver blinked as he dodged her charge.
"What has gotten into you?!"
Turning around he saw her grab a hold of Duke's shirt and flip him onto her back, before he could argue with her she dashed out of the room, down the hall and into her room. Shifting back she laughed as he gave her a weird look.
"What? I'm tired and I don't want to sleep alone tonight." She turned around, her back to him and pulled to towel off, looking over her shoulder and smiled as she saw him looking her up and down.
"Enjoying the view Duke?"
[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]

It all happened so fast Duke was speechless. "I uhh" he swallowed heavily in his throat, his cheeks turning red. Nayomi giggled and walked into her room. He followed intently. as he walked in Nayomi was standing just to the side of er doorway and closed the door behind him. He didn't have time to turn around before she hugged him from behind and removed his shirt. Once his shirt was safely on the floor Nayomi let him turn around though her lips were pressed against his before he could say anything.

Nayomi pushed him back slowly and he fell slightly as the back of his knees met the edge of her bed. Duke could only look forward in awe as Nayomi walked over to him and crawled onto him. As thei bodies mt there was a rush of adrenaline in each of them. As Nayomi's bare form pressed against his own Duke found it harder and harder to think straight. Tasting her tongue on his he could do little more than move where she wanted him to. Like wise Nayomi got more and more excited every time Duke adjusted his hips, and she felt the bulge in his pants rub against her. As she slid her tongue dow Duke's throat for about the twelfth time Nayomi undid Duke's belt, he moaned a little in protest to the idea. But as Nayomi began sliding her body up and down the moan formed more into a pleasure full beg for more, which was quickly delivered.

OOC: Knuckles girl, how dare you take advantage of Duke like that?! lol

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]OCC: I didn't do shit. lol

Nayomi knew in the back o her mind it was to soon but her body didn't care. She moaned as Duke got with the program and began to run his hands all over her body. She ran her tounge across his chin and nipped him there lightly enticing another moan from him.
"Mmm, Nayomi, I thought you wanted to wait. Not that I'm not enjoying this."
She kissed his chest and trailed down his stomach making his breath hitch.
"I dunno what's wrong with me, I just can't seem to stop."
He put his hands on her shoulders and tried to push her up into a sitting position but groaned as she bit down on his left wrist, not enough to hurt him but enough to leave teeth marks.
"I don't want to stop either."
"Y-you don't think we're rushing this a bit?"
She paused looking up at him, the top of his pants held in her teeth making him that more aroused. She let go looking guilty for a moment and sat up.
"Your right, your totally right...we are rushing it a bit..."
She tucked her knees to her chest and sat back on her bed, her breathing heavy and her cheeks flushed.
"Nayomi I didn't mean...I mean I just though. Look, I'm sorry."
"It's fine. I kinda understand why you wouldn't want to, after all I am kind of an animal...that would be a little weird."
"It's not that Nayomi not at all. I just want to know it's what you want."
She looked at him, her eyes glazed by what she was doing and slightly by tears.
"If it wasn't I wouldn't have been doing it."
He nodded and went to kiss her cheek only to have her turn her head and kiss him deeply. This time it was him who pushed her back onto the bed. She growled lightly and bit into his neck, this time not to lightly, he groaned as she licked the blood that was trickling from the bite.
"You realize I'm going to scar when you do that right?"
"That's the point. Now everyone will know your mine and mine alone."
"Hmph, as if anyone really wondered."
She laughed her rare laugh that only he had heard and kissed him deeply letting him taste his own blood.
"I love you."
"Love you too."
She moaned as he moved against her, his hands roaming and his mouth traveling down her neck.[/FONT][/COLOR]

"My turn" Duke said softly as he began biting and chewing on Nayomi's neck. She moaned in reply pushing his mouth harder against her. As he sucked softly on her neck his hands explored the rest of her body. As his hands caressed her chest Nayomi let out another loud moan. Duke grinned giving her neck one final bite before moving down. He kissed her collar bone softly then moved lower and kissed the center of her chest, between her breasts then moved down and kissed just above her belly button then just below. The thoughts o what was to come made Nayomi's heart race. Duke grinned as he heart and felt her body getting excited. He moved lower and kissed her waist line. She moaned softly and couldn't stop her body from instinctively spreading her legs.

Duke moved down getting onto his knees just off the bed. Nayomi was still on her back with her knees at the edge of the bed and her legs spread open wide. Duke opened his moth and licked the inside of Nayomi's right thigh, then her left. Both actions caused her to moan and made her body shutter. Finally Duke looked up at Nayomi for permission, she looked down at him and nodded slightly before laying her head back again. Duke smiled softly before dipping his head and licking her between her thighs. Nayomi couldn't hide a loud moan and put her hand on the back of Duke's head. Duke continued licking and kissing her gently, each time forcing out at least a slight moan. "Duke I love you so mu-ohhh!!" Nayomi was cut off by a flow of pleasure rushing from between her legs as Duke's tongue made contact again.
Duke paused, allowing Nayomi to catch her breath slightly.

"I love you too" he answered with a smile, before pleasuring her more wit his mouth.

OOC: lol porn?

Sin was torn from his bloodlust like state with the events that unfolded in front of him, Sin wore a look of sheer amusement then pity etched across his face as he saw Reiver stare disgruntled at the exit which Nayomi had taken Duke. ?Poor bloke? Sin sighed as Reiver walked out the training room. ?Well at least I?ll have the room to myself?

Sin pressed a few button and pulled some levers and panels in the room below opened up and hot water came cleansing the room clean of blood. Sin then dimmed the lights in the training room and he turned the lights off in the control room he was in.

Sin face contorted in concentration and he allowed the darkness to consume him and he then emerged in the training room. Sin sat cross-legged and uttering a spell, he levitated off the ground.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Nayomi sighed as he moved over her and kissed her neck, his body weight settling down on her.
"Nayomi, are you sure?"
"S-sure?"
He chuckled a little and moved against her.
"About this."
She nodded and began to strip him of his pants when her lap top beeped at her from across the room. She groaned as he buried his face in her shoulder.
"Leave it..."
"I can't you know that...Commander'll have my head."
She got up and wrapped her sheet around her and stood up, walking over to her desk she flipped it open and saw with horror their commander, blood covered and hanging on for life.
"We need you back here imedeatly! I don't care how you do it! We're under attack they came at us so fast we- AHHHH!"
Nayomi and Duke could only watch as the commander was yanked off the screen and blood sprayed from the direction he was pulled. Nayomi gasped.
"I have to find Sin."
"Why?"
"He could warp us there."
"He's not strong enough..."
"Oh yes he is..."
"Nayomi, look..."
She looked at the screen to see a beast walk across it holding the now dead commander in it's large paw like hand.
"Werewolves? I don't understand we had a treaty with them..."
She growled as a grey skinned man sat in the seat wipeing blood of his hands.
"You must be their precisous delta team...interesting."
"Who are you?"
"I am Sible...pleasure to meet you hybrid."
Her eyes widened.
"Why did you attack them?"
"I am looking for the key to power the one to open the dark gate. I believe his name is Sin."
She blinked.
"Dark gate? Why Sin?"
"The gate to release all the demons in the underworld. He is the one who was born of demon blood. He is the only one who can do it."
She looked at Duke and then to her door as she heard a scream come from the lobby.
"They have arrived for him."
The screen went black and in mere moments Nayomi was dressed, shifted and breaking down the door as a large werewolf walked past. She looked up as one burst into flame. Jinx was standing outside Louis' door. She looked up at Duke and growled
"Find Sin and protect him no matter what, just don't get bitten."
He nodded and took off down the hall and turned as Nayomi yelled out to him.
"Ice box!"
He knew she meant the training room, not wanting to give it away to the enemy. She hunched down ready for a big fight, speaking into the ear piece she gave the orders.
"Engage catiouosly. Do not get bitten. Sin you stay put and wait for Duke. Do not engage, I repeat Sin do not engage. Stay safe everyone."
She howled and launched at a werewolf ripping out it's throat as the one next to her burst into flames.

OCC: Alright, Sin I'm using your dream as a plot, hee hee. The mission at the moment is killing werewolves and protecting Sin. Have fun and cause chaos. *Laughs psychoticly*[/FONT][/COLOR]