OtakuBoards

The Witches

Akieen Cloud

Damo walked in the training room to see it was occupied by Sin. [I]impresive. His half demon birthright gives him accessto amazing powers. [/I] Damo walked in to see if Sin would want to train with him. "Sin...SIN!" Damo yelled but to no avail. He was in a deep trance and would probably not be woken by anything.

Suddenly Sins eyes shot open. "Damo. Brace the door NOW!" As he said that there was a loud knock on the door. "What's your problem Sin. Probaly just Nayomi or...WHAT THE HELL?" As damo opened the door a large werewolf stared down at him.

[B] We've come for the boy...aww yes there he is{/B] Before the wolf could react damo simultaneously pressed the close button on the door. And flipped the emergency lock latch with his mind.

"Sin what do they want with you?" Damo tried to remain calm. But that was all shot to hell when the two way window to the training room bursted open.

"Big mistake. You picked the wrong room to huff and puff your way into."

"Little runt, what could you possibly do to me?" The cocky wolf barked. His eyes suddenly became wide with horror as he realzied the glass shards were hovering around his head.

"You will not touch him!" Damo brought all the shards together slashing and stabbing the wolf. In seconds he was brought down.

Sin stared at Damo. "Wow, I didn't realize you could control that much."

"Sin, teleport yourself to Louis. Between Jinx and him they'll keep you safe. I don't know what they want with you, but I know it can't be good"

"That's fine, but I'm taking you too."
"No way, I can hold these guys off here. Just go find the others."
"But"
"SIN GO NOW!" Sin finally gave in and as he sunk into the floor two more werewolves burst into the room. Damo quickly armed himself with the glass tornado he had made earlier. damo glanced down to the scar on his chest. The strain of using so much of his power caused his sutures to rip out and he was bleeding pretty badly. He had sheilded that part of him from Sin so the boy wouldn't get any ideas of trying to be a "hero"

"Common Fido, Rover let's see what you got" The werewolves didn't reply. They were furious about Sin escaping and wanted blood. As they lunged in they both met the same fate as the previous wolf. Damo was impressed with the strength of his powers. But the bloodloss was becoming to great and he collapsed to his knee. He looked up just in time to see another wolf burst into the room.

Damo had a plan, but if it failed it would be the last move he'd ever make. But if it worked it would possibly end this once and for all. Damo quickly closed his eyes and searched for everyone in the bulding with his "mind's eye".

OOC: Sorry for the lengthy post, I just got on a role and went with it.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duke threw on his short and did up his belt in an instant. It took him a minute or two to sober up from the ecstasy but he shook it off pretty quick. He darted down the hallway weaving and rolling past werewolves left, right, and center. Soon enough Duke arrived at the training room. [I]'Ice box.'[/I] he repeated to himself. Using his blood he forced his cuts to reopen and blew out the lock on the door. Rushing in with just enough time to see Damo bleeding and killing another werewolf. "Where the hell is Sin?!" Duke demanded.
"I sent him to Louis and Jinx they can protect him." Damo explained roughly ad he continued to lose blood.
"You idiot!" Duke cursed loudly. "I thought you cared about Jinx!"
"I do!" Damo retorted angrily.
"Ya that?s why you focused the brunt of the werewolf attack solely on her right?"
"What are you talking about? Louis is with her." Damo explained franticly. Duke walked toward him and put his hand over Damo's chest wound, pumping blood into him.
"Louis collapsed remember?! Jinx was heading over there before talking to you, ten bucks says it was to help him walk to the bathroom or something. He's too weak to protect himself right now, let alone Sin and back up for Jinx." As Duke finished refilling Damo, he focused on his white blood cells, using them to close Damo's wound.

"Oh god..I didn't-" Damo was cut off by Duke.
"Your damn right you didn't! Now we gotta move!" Duke ran out the door towards Louis room. Two turns later Duke and Damo found Reiver.
"Believe it or not I'm glad to see you." Duke greeted him lightly.
"What the hell are you doing?! Nayomi told me you were protecting Sin!"
"I was going to, but he had a better idea." Duke said angrily pointing to Damo.
"Where are you going? Nayomi said Sin is in the training room" Reiver tried to run past Duke and Damo but Duke grabbed his arm.
"That's what I'm saying, I was there already, Damo sent him to Louis and Jinx so they could protect him." Duke explained as they continued to Louis room.
"What were you thinking!?" Reiver almost yelled.
"I got it covered already." Duke stopped Reiver before he could rant too. "Use your ice powers. Freeze my blood" Duke ordered. He took more blood from his palms and it took the shape of a cone. Reiver nodded with a smile.
"Got it!" the blood froze into a huge icicle, as a werewolf rounded a corner towards them Duke made a throwing motion and launched the spear toward the beast. It skewered his chest and pinned him to a wall. Duke frowned as the wolf began flailing and scrambling to get off the wall.
"What I would give to have silver blood." he mumbled "OK Damo go find JB, he'll know where we keep the silver and silver-nitrate if we have any. Reiver you're with me, It doesn't kill the bastards but these blood spikes will at least hold them for a while." The group nodded and headed off to their respective assignments.

Duke and Reiver got to Louis room as another werewolf began burning on the floor. Jinx was breathing heavily, clearly tired. "Reinforcements present and accounted for." Duke grinned to Jinx and Nayomi.
"Tag you're it" Nayomi smiled back walking into the room with Jinx to meet Sin.
"We're up." Duke nodded to Reiver as he made another 5 cones of blood, which were quickly frozen to solid red spikes. "Ha!" Duke shouted as all 5spikes fired off each impaling a different werewolf.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Nayomi shifted and walked over to Sin looking him up and down and smelling him for blood. She nodded satisfied that he was alright.
"I need you to do something for me Sin..."
She showed him a picture of an underground facility.
"This is our safe house in case something goes wrong, can you get Jinx and Louis there?"
He nodded and grabbed a hold of Louis' shirt as well as Jinx's. Nayomi turned her back as Jinx protested and dissappeared into the darkness with the other two. Within moments he was back for the others, Nayomi shoved Reiver, Duke and the others into Sin's portal, as he began to teleport Nayomi stepped out and smiled as werewolves burst through the door, Duke yelled as they vanished.
"Take me back Sin!"
"I can't, she must've known that I would be to short on energy...I'm sorry Duke."
He punched the wall and cursed loudly. Nayomi spoke through the ear piece to Duke privately.
"If I survive this, I promise we'll finish what we started."
The other's looked at him as he argued with her.
"Why Nayomi?"
"Your all are my family. I have to protect you. No matter what."
They could hear her fighting over the ear piece. She shifted and faced the werewolves alone, growling dangerously, as they advanced she darted between them ripping out their throats or taking a leg or arm with her. They all cringed as they heard her scream. A werewolf held her above the floor, his claws digging into her ribs. She grunted and sank her fangs into the flesh of his arm, he howled and dropped her heavily. She winced as she heard a few ribs break sickeningly. Standing up she growled and faced them proudly. Jumping onto one's back she tore out the back of his neck and than bit down on the exposed flesh and began to shake her head from side to side violently making the beast scream in pain, she landed on her paws panting heavily. She let out a howl and charged back into the fight, yelping as another caught her across the back with its claws gouging her back deeply. She smelt her blood as is poured down her sides from the wound on her back. She shifted and kicked one in the face sending its head spinning around breaking its neck audibly, it was a half hour later when she was done. She spoke into the ear piece.
"Sin, I t-think you should have enough to come get me..."
She smiled as he showed up infront of her and gasped, she was covered in gashes but the one that scared him the most was the large one that ran from her right shoulder down her collar bone, close to her throat. He swallowed the lump in his throat and held her hand, transporting them to the underground armory. As they showed up Duke let out a cry of dismay as Jinx looked away. Reiver picked her up and carried her to the back room.
"She's lost alot of blood, I dunno if I can heal all of this."
"I can help with her blood."
He looked at Duke and nodded, he looked back and frowned as the gash on her shoulder began to turn black.
"Oh no..."
"What?"
"She was bitten..."
She groaned and slipped further away. Riever looked around and began to hook her up to monitors and an IV. After she was stable and resting peacefully he sighed and wiped his hands from her blood.
"All we can do now is wait and see what happens. We're safe here, no one but us know we're here. So everyone just rest up. Louis, Jinx, Damo, Sin. You all go to the room on the far right, theres food there that will replentish your energy."
Duke looked at him.
"How do you know all this?"
"Nayomi and I made it."
He walked out of Nayomi's room and into the main room of the building and sat down, closing his eyes he drifted into an exhausted sleep.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Sin began panting, his nerves on edge. “She couldn’t have send those… wolves.” Sin thought franticly to himself “Whats going on here…” Sin looked up and everyone averted their gaze. “They probly think its my fault..” He thought. Sin pulled out the nearest chair and sat in it.

“Sin…buddy it’ll be ok” Damon started trying to sooth Sin..

Sin looked up at him with watery eyes…
“Are you off your rocker mate?” Sin yelled “ Those aren’t paper cuts Nay is sporting innit!?” Sin stood up.

“L’anseny calm down” Jinx said

“How can you say that? The commander is dead and headquarters is overrun with those bloody beasts. We’re all low on stamina, and..and.. Nay could die.” This was the breaking point Sin broke in to tears. “It’s all my fault, where ever I go darkness follows.” Sin swore and punched the wall,the lights flickered.

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Everything seemed to happen in a blur. One minute JB was asleep and thought that everyone was recovering from the mission, the next Damo came bursting in is room talking about Werewolves and Silver. JB had taken his Com-Link earring off, so he didn't hear the order to protect Sin. "Damo! Calm down, tell me whats going on!" JB said as a bloody Damo rambled on about needing Silver.

"Some werewolves are here in the buildiing looking for Sin..." Damo said as his breathing regulated.

"L'Ansey?"

"Yeah...I don't know what they want with him, but Nayomi and the others are protecting him as we speak."

"Alright then, lets do our part and get that silver." JB said while hurriedly putting on some clothes.

"Do you have any?"

"Luckily, I prepared for the worst before we left the institute...." Grabbing his leather spiked Pin shooting braclet, JB took one out and continued, "The Pins that shoot out of my bracelet are made of silver. I dunno how many of these things we may have to kill, but I only have about 500 of these loaded....it may not be enough to kill all of them, but I can make someth--" JB was interrupted by the sudden appearance of Sin teleporting into the room.

"Sorry to interrupt you chap's conversation, but Nayomi ordered me to get you lot out of here....now!" Grabbing his IPod touch and all the small bottles of different colored liquids, JB joined both Damo and Sin as his shadow enveloped them. They instantly arrived in the same room where Duke, Reiver, and Nayomi were fighting. With a shove and grin from Nayomi, they fell into Sin's shadow once more and arrived at what appeared to be a large cavernous bunker that had modern amenities. It was pretty advanced to be a normal underground facility.

"Take me back Sin!" Duke yelled.

"I can't, she must've known that I would be to short on energy...I'm sorry Duke." Sin said while staring at the ground.

While Duke began cursing and punching the wall, JB glanced at Sin and saw him looking scared. [i]"He lied..."[/i] JB thought to himself, [i]"He should have more than enough energy...Nayomi must have told him not to come back until she gave the order."[/i] Glancing at the afraid Sin, the angry Duke, and the worried Reiver, JB mumbled to himself, "She's gonna learn one day that she can't do everything on her own....we're a team for a reason, besides...it's worrying the hell outta everyone wondering if shes gonna come back alive or not...."

The sound of Nayomi fighting over the Com-Link had everyone on edge, meanwhile JB took off his Pin shooting bracelet, and took out three of the nine bottles of liquid, and began working on a solution to their Werewolf problem.

[CENTER][b]<<<<<<<<<<<< 30 Min. Later >>>>>>>>>>>>[/b][/CENTER]

"Sin, I t-think you should have enough to come get me..." Nayomi said through the Com-Link, and in less than three seconds, Nayomi was back, covered in scratches, deep cuts, bruises, blood and gashes. Her appearance was enough to make anyone gasp in worry...she suddenly collapsed . As Reiver picked her up and took her to a room, JB put the finishing touches on his new formula. He walked in the room, just as everyone else was walking out and the only person in the room with her was Duke.

"Duke....she's gonna be alright...you know that right?" JB asked trying to console his teammate.

"Of course I know..." Duke said as he turned and walked out of the room. JB knew it was hard for him to see her hooked up to the machines like that.

To be honest, it was hard for JB to see Nayomi like that too. She was the very first person to acknowledge him and his ability when he first got to the institution. A lot of the other kids teased and got mad at him for memorizing the text books and knowing the answers to every test, Nayomi always beat up who ever talked about him. Even when they became teenagers and people called his ability useless, and weak, Nayomi would defend JB. Now that they are both adults, they both can hold their own against anyone who challenges them, but they still know that they have each other's back.

"See Nayomi..." JB said as he looked down at her unconscious body. "You can't do everything by yourself...thats why we're here...that's why we're family. Next time , we're gonna fight together...." and with that, JB took out the first bottle of liquid. It was a cloudy gray color, he unscrewed it, then grabbed one of the needles on the tray next to her bed and completely filled it, leaving only half in the bottle. JB tapped the side of the needle then stuck it in Nayomi's IV tube, and almost instantaneously the liquid turned from clear, to the cloudy gray color. "Hopefully, that will work...." JB said as he screwed the cap on the bottle and left the room.

Meanwhile, JB overheard Sin crying to Jinx and Damo, ?It?s all my fault, where ever I go, darkness follows.?

"L'Ansey," JB interrupted, "Darkness doesn't have to be a bad thing y'know."

"Jerrod....I wish that were true." Sin said as tears streamed down his face.

"But it [i]is[/i] true," JB said with a smile on his face, "Without darkness, how could we see the beauty of stars and the moon?"

"Or even get to sleep!" Damo chimed in.

"You guys are so cheezy...." Jinx said while rolling her eyes.

"You're right..." Sin said with a chuckle, while wiping his eyes. "But what about Nayomi...will she be alright?"

"She'll be fine." JB said as he pulled out the second bottle of liquid, this one was clear. "I made something that will counteract that bite that she took...I just hope that it works..."

"So whats that stuff in your hands?" Damo asked curiously.

"Oh, this is something that I made for us who haven't been bitten. After you take a sip of it, you won't have to worry about getting infected even if you do get bit."

"But Nayomi's already a wolf hybrid," Jinx added, "so what will it do to her?"

"I made a separate antidote, just in case someone got bit before they took the clear one...I used some of it on her, but I don't know what effect it will have since she's already a wolf hybrid....so we'll just have to wait and see."

"Well, since that's been done, fork over the clear potion." Jinx demanded.

"Me first." JB said as he took a sip and tossed it to Jinx. All of them took a Sip except for Sin, who didn't really need it because of his demon blood. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[I] Stupid Stupid Stupid [/I] Damo was scolding himself for his recklessness.

"I should've known...." Damo said out loud. Not realizing he was voicing his thoughts. "Should've known what?" Jinx asked waiting on JB to hand over the potion. "Oh...nothing. I should've realized Louis was hurt and had Jinx teleport somewhere else. But I rushed into it and only managed to hurt a few of them, and risk Sin, Louis,and worst of all your life." Damo burried his face in his hands. He wasn't crying, he never had. But the saddness was too overwellming.

"You're forgetting something." Jinx said interupting his self pity spiral. "You risked you're own life dummy." damo raised his head waiting on the inevitable insult.

"You took the action you thought was best...was it best? Maybe not so much, but if Sin stayed there is a good chance you would've died and Sin could've been captured.

He loved her for that moment, even the insult she slipped in was totally her. He wanted nothing more than to take her in his arms at that moment. But without knowing her exact feelings he couldn't bring himself to do it. He did manage to give her a small hug, "Thanks Jinx"

Damo stood and approached Duke. "I know you think I'm immature and unable to take anything seriously. But we need a plan of attack now. Nayomi's out, Louis' is still down. It's up to you Duke now what do we do?"

Duke stared coldly at Damo, he was unwilling to leave Nayomi's side. Damo couldn't blame him but something had to be done. Duke put a finger up as if to hush damo, but suddenly poked him right in the chest where his wound was deepest.

Damo jumped back holding his chest. "Why the hell would you....." Duke didn't give him a chance to finish. "Only me, Jinx, and JB are at full strength right now. Well Sin is too but he's not going anywhere near those overgrown labradoodles until we know what's going on."

Damo looked at Duke a little differently then. He had always thought Duke as a loner and a wannabe outcast. But he realized Nayomi had changed him. He was now ready to lead them. "JB, do you think you could whip me up something to heal me up quicker? Oh and could I borrow a couple dozen of those silver pins. The broken glass from the training room gave me a great idea of how I can help drop those SOBs."

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]"Actually, I have a potion that will do just that." JB said as he reached in his left pocket where the other six potions were. He sorted through them, and handed Damo the small bottle that held a deep blue liquid. "This one should work, but it's not for drinking...just put a little on your wounds and it should help you heal faster. Oh, and here are the twelve Silver pins."

"Thanks!" Damo said as he ran off to use the potion.

"We need a plan..." JB said as he put the other small bottles away. "So what's the move Duke?"

[center]-----------------------------------[/center]

OOC: Hella short....I know. But what happened to the players who were controlling the other characters...did they quit?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

"Rest and recuperate." Duke answered strongly. "There is no way in hel we can do anything offensive without becoming even more injured. And under no circumstances will I let any of us go kill themselves against some overgrown pit bulls." Duke paused and rubbed the bridge of his nose in stress. He walked over to Nayomi's room where she was slightly regaining consciousness. "Look what you've done to yourself this time. God, your such a glory-hog. Let some of us take a little credit too ok?" Duke laughed to himself with a sad look on his face.

Nayomi tried t say something but Duke stopped her "Save your strength. We need you back on your feet soon as possible got it?" He walked over and gently put a hand on her cheek. "We'll have you back to 100% in no time. Just hang in there."

After kissing Nayomi's forehead. Duke walked out to where the others were. "OK we need food and water. Reiver do you have any like rations or anything?"
"We have canned foods and powdered foods, and water."
"Dandy... Any way we can get food that isn't completely tasteless mush?"
Sin raised his hand for attention before commenting "I could get you to a super market or something."
"Nah, a little more secretive." How about you bring Jinx to a dark alley near the pizza place." Jinx and Sin stared at each other for a moment then Jinx laughed a little. "I mean for pizza! Work with me people." Duke took out a cell phone and called the pizza place with at least one pizza for everyone. Including a "hamburger and jalepeno pepper pizza for Nayomi. Before they left Duke pulled Sin aside.

"Listen to me kid, you are the teleporter that is the only reason you are going out ok? We do not walk you to be lost to the wolves. I [I]anything[/I] goes wrong I want you to grab Jinx and get back here pronto. Got it?" Sin nodded silently. "Good, I can't emphasize enough how quickly you should get the hell out. Do not, I repeat, [B]do not[/B]stand up to [B]anyone[/B]. Werewolves can look human if memory serves. Even if you get a bad feeling about someone. The slightest notion you are being followed. Get back here immediately. Do I make myself clear?"
"Yes sir." Sin replied quickly.
"Good. In, out, no questions, no time." He paused and handed Sin several bills in a clip. "This is more than enough. Put in on the counter, don't hand it to the cashier. Keep any and all strangers at least 10 feet away if at all possible." Sin nodded again. "The team won't recover or fight well if the are starved."

"OK Jinx come over here." Jinx did as told d stood next to Sin. As Sin began concentrating Duke spoke up "Wait, wait wait. JB I want you going too. We have no room for error here. I'll sty behind because we need someone who's at full strength to hold down the fort if we're attacked here." the group nodded,. Duke took one last look at his watch "it's been 45 minutes they said about 3, there should be no waiting time. Sin, remember what I told you." Sin gave a subtle nod. "Before you head off, does anyone have any suggestions to the current game plan. I know I'm apparently the leader until Nayomi i back to speed. But we're still a team. And I can make mistakes too. So, go for it, don't be afraid to speak up..." Duke waited for any contributions from the group.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]"Exactly what you said we're doing. Laying low and recovering."
They all turned to her shocked that she could even speak.
"Nayomi! Are you alright?"
"I'm fine Duke, I've had worse."
"Not that I can remember."
She shook her head and winced as her body trembled.
"There is a weapon locker in the basement, Reiver knows how to get in. I think there is something there for everyone and for everything."
"What did you two make this place for anyway?"
"It's a long story, one I will tell later, but as for now, we need to get everyone back up to par."
She tried to sit up when Duke put his hand on her shoulder.
"That means you too."
"I'll live trust me."
He nodded as he pushed her back gently.
"Yeah because your going to rest for once."
She sighed and lay back, she looked around and closed her eyes when her body began to burn. She winced and gripped the sheets tight as it spread throughout her entire body. When it reached her eyes she hissed in pain.
"Nayomi? What's wrong?"
She groaned as it intensified and then screamed as her head seared with pain. Her nails became long, sharp, and claw like; her fangs grew longer as they watched. Her ear became pointed and they saw her eyes flare open only to be pure blue. J.B. stepped forwards.
"Oh no, she's transforming."
Duke looked at him horrified.
"I thought you said you healed that!"
"I said I might have...I never made a promise Duke."
"So what do we do?!"
Reiver stepped forward with a large crossbow, Duke saw that the tip of the arrow was silver.
"You bastard! You want to kill her?!"
"Of course not, but we can not have a werewolf amoung us. She'll attack us all."
"Who are you talking about?"
They all looked up to see Nayomi fully healed, her eyes now blue, her hair dark.
"Nayomi, are you alright?"
"I'm fine Duke, why?"
"Well mostly you were just on a bed nearly dead, thats why."
"I dunno, I just felt better all of a sudden. Is that such a bad thing?"
She stretched her arms above her head and yawned, they all saw inch long fangs standing out among the rest of her teeth which were now sharp as well. She sat down and relaxed, everyone still giving her strange looks. Reiver walked up to her with a needle and jabbed it into her arm enticing a growl from her.
"What the hell was that for?"
"Shift."
"Huh?"
"Shift forms."
She shrugged and shifted only to hear Damo whistle.
"What?"
They were now looking at a wolf as tall a person, her fur still black but as in her human from her eyes were blue. Reiver handed J.B the vial of her blood that he had taken.
"Shift back."
When she did they saw her hair was dark instead of its normal red; after about 20 minutes Reiver came back into the room, everyone now eating their own pizza and regaining their strength.
"Your hybrid blood fused with the werewolf virus...Nayomi, your a werewolf."
She blinked and looked around as everyone shifted in their seats uncomfortably.Looking around she sighed and put the slice of pizza she was eatting down and stood up, Sin edged away slightly. Nayomi looked at him and frowned alittle.
"I'm not a monster Sin. I'm still me."
Reiver put his hand on her shoulder.
"We need to talk more about our next move Nay."
"We'll rest here for the the rest of the day and through the night, tomarrow we're going to HQ and cleaning it out and seeing if we can find Red."
J.B looked up shocked.
"You mean THE Red, the one behind all of us and HQ, the one behind everything?"
"Yeah, that Red. Louis you think you know where he might be?"
"If I recall correctly he might be in the basement, he had it fortified in case something like that happened."
She nodded and walked to the back of the room tapping on the wall and opening a hall that led to an array of small rooms.
"I'm going to go lay down. I think things are alittle weird at the moment with us..."
She walked down and entered the first room on the left. Reiver sighed and followed her, not bothering to knock he opened her door and stepped in.
"Nay-"
"You should knock, you know that. I'm tired Reiver please leave me alone."
"I just want to talk. You know you have to becareful now, you can't bite Duke any more and you have to watch if you scratch some one. You know that right?"
"Reiver...if your trying to make me feel better, its not working."
"All I'm saying is you have to becarful till we know if your contagious."
"Contagious? I'm not a fucking dieaease Reiver! I'm still me!"
"Your a werewolf now! We have to keep an eye one you!"
She growled and advanced on him.
"Get out Reiver. Now. I don't want to see you."
"All I'm saying is if you really love Duke the way you say you do, you have to becareful."
She grabbed his shirt, opened her door and threw him back into the main room into the middle of everyone else. Duke looked up shocked; he blinked as he saw tears lineing her eyes.
"Is that how you all feel? Like I'm some sort of monster now?"
They looked at one another not saying anything at first; Nayomi bit her lip as Duke looked at her and opened his mouth to say something but she cut him off before he could.
"Fine, I'll keep my distance than."
She looked down and slipped back into her room before anyone could respond. Damo looked up at the others.
"I don't remember her being that strong in her human form, or that fast."
Reiver shook his head.
"It's the werewolf. We need to keep an eye on her."
He walked away from the group and into a small room for himself.

OCC: The attachment is Nayomi's new look. Hope you all like it.[/FONT][/COLOR]

OOC:Trying to get things running again...

“I find it hilarious that this bloke appears out of nowhere and passes judgment on Nay like that, as if we trust him.” Sin said but felt guilty at the same time because he had moved away from Nayomi.

“Well” said Louis, stroking his chin. “He does have somewhat of a point. We don’t know what to expect from her. Her whole DNA has been altered and there might be more change to come.”

“But there’s a chance she won’t change entirely, I mean come on.. so she’s supposedly a werewolf now that should not change the way we treat her.” Sin stood up and walking to Nayomi’s abandon slice of pizza. “Hey.. look at me not only am I new to the group but I’m also half demon, and you guys have welcomed me right…?” A few heads nodded “Well why should it be any different for Nayomi, her being your leader and all?”

“You’re just as worried as we are, Sin. We’re in the same boat” Said Jinx with a look of agitation.

“Well yeah… I must admit It’ll take getting use to but at least I’m willing to try. I just hope you lot are. Think about it… She’s probably just as afraid if not more then we are about this whole ordeal.. we need to be there for her, not isolate her.

Sin left the group with that to think on, thankful they didn’t know what specie of demon blood ran through his veins because if they did that speech would have fallen on deaf ears or that’s what Sin thought.

Sin proceeded to walk to Nayomi’s door knocking on it.
“Nay?”

OOC:work with me people lol

Sin felt a hand drop on his shoulder. As he turned he saw Duke "You're right kid." He said with a faint smile. "We're all freaks, she's no scarier than any of us." Turning back to the group Duke suddenly had an almost disgusted look on his face. "Maybe healer boy doesn't know what it's like. But I sure as hell remember what it felt like when all the other kids at school ran away from me. I remember the look on my parents face's when they screamed in fear of their own son!" It took all he had to stop himself from crying as he relived memories.

Duke's red eyes bore down on Jinx first "Jinx, do you remember how it felt to be isolated, because people were afraid you'd burn them to death?" The steely glare locked onto Damo next "How about you Damo? Did you forget how they screamed the first time you grabbed something like a remote control with your powers instead of your hand?" in began to speak but Duke cut him off "Don't worry kid, I know you remember." Sin smiled and nodded. Duke then leaned in and whispered to Sin alone "We all get an inspirational speech once in a while right?"

Duke took a step closer to the door and knocked himself. "Come on Nayomi! If you don't open up I'm gunna eat your pizza!"

[COLOR="Indigo"][COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Nayomi sat on her bed her knees tucked to her chest; wiping the tears away from her eyes she looked at her door.
"Yeah right, your to afraid to get infected."
She bit down on her lip and rolled onto her side, it wasn't long till she heard Duke knock again.
"Nayomi, please. I need to talk to you."
She buried her face in her pillow more and shook her head.
"What for. I get it all right?"
She curled up more as she heard her door open and close behind him.
"No its not alright and no you don't get it. I came to tell you that I don't care what you are."
He sat down next to her and sighed as she looked up at him, her face streaked with tears. It was the first time he had ever seen her cry, she wiped them away and whimpered as more fell.
"You don't have to be so tough all the time, you know that right?"
She didn't answer only looked at him, he leaned in to give her a kiss and frowned when she turned away.
"Look I'm sorry I didn't say something sooner but c'mon Nayomi, don't be like that."
"It's not that, Reiver is right. I have to be careful...last thing I want to do is hurt you Duke...I don't want to get you infected if I am...I don't want to take that chance..."[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Duke just chuckle to himself a little. "Don't laugh at me!" Nayomi almost shouted pushing him well of the bed. The way he was sitting Duke fell off sideways and side-first onto the floor.
"Heh, I wasn't laughing at you." Duke explained as he stood up and dusted himself off. "I was laughing at what that moron Reiver said. "He just met me though, so there's no way he could know the extent of my abilities." Duke paused as he got comfortable on the bed again.
"What do you mean?" Nayomi asked a little confused.
"I'm immune" Duke said bluntly.
"What?! How do you know?!" Nayomi asked urgently, getting on her knees on the bed.
"Man you don't know either? You guys honestly think with my control over my blood I could be taken in by some little disease? If my blood itself isn't strong enough to fight it on fair terms. I can completely flush my system and refill my blood by multiplying with one clean cell."
Nayomi began thinking and tried to argue but couldn't come up with a flaw in Duke's theories. "But-but you.." she became quiet as Duke slowly lened her back on her bed.
"Shh no more tears." Duke said softly as he whiped away one of her remaining tears with his thumb. "Just calm down, and relax."

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]she nodded and relaxed under him, he smiled and nodded back.
"Good."
"Now what?"
He shrugged.
"You tell me."
"What does that mean?"
"You told me if you survived that we would finish what we started. Well?"
She blinked as she felt her cheeks get warm as they turned red.
"Have I told you how beautiful you are when you blush?"
"Um...I don't think so."
He smiled.
"Your beautiful when you blush Nayomi."
He chuckled as she blushed more. She sighed and looked away.
"What's wrong Nayomi?"
"Nothing. I'm still alittle scared."
"About?"
"Hurting you."
"You can't, you won't."
"How can you be sure?"
"Cause you love me right?"
She nodded.
"Alright. You would never hurt me."
She looked up at him and closed her eyes as he bent down matching his lips with her's in a soft kiss. She moan lightly as she felt his tounge swipe her bottom lip causeing her to open her mouth and give him access to taste her. She gasped as his warm hand moved under her shirt and onto her bare skin.
"Your sensitive."
"Yeah, I know."
He smiled evilly and kissed her shoulder but blinked as she pulled him back up.
"Not this time."
She rolled till she was on top and kissed his neck lightly pulling his shirt up over his head and than kissing his chest and stomach elicting moan and sighs from him everytime her lips made contact with his skin. She licked the skin above his pants and smiled slightly as his body tensed.
"Nayomi don't tease."
She smiled and propped her elbows on either side of his legs and looked at him.
"What gives you the idea that I am?"
"I mean it Nayomi."
She smiled more as he growled from her rubbing her hand on the inside of his theigh.
"What are you gonna do about it?"
He made a move to push her off when she dipped her head down and took the top of his pants between her teeth and pulled roughly screaming llightly as they ripped and she fell back on her butt.
"Whoops...dunno how strong I am yet..."
He laughed and lunged to pin her to the floor when she pounced on him and put her hand on his hip, tantalizeingly close to the one spot he wanted her to touch.
"Duke. You know I love you right?"
"Well yeah."
"Good."
She kissed his chest and down his stomach, stopping to nip the band of his boxers. She stood and slowly stripped infront of him till she was naked.
"Do what you will."
She saw him swallow the lump that had formed in his throat and closed her eyes as he reached out for her.[/FONT][/COLOR]

OOC: why do I always hafta write the porn? lol Just remember you totally asked for it here.

Duke sat up enough to reach for Nayomi's bare hips, feeling another rush every time he touched her. He slowly leaned back again pulling her onto all fours on top of him.
"You don't [I]always[/I] hafta be tough, but I can't say I don't like it." he grinned mischievously. Nayomi gently rested a hand on the side of Duke's neck and dipped to kiss him. Her other hand ran over his chest as his explored hers. Duke slipped his tongue into Nayomi's mouth yet again running it over her fangs.[I]'They got me frisky before, and they are even longer now!'[/I]

Tasting each other left them both wanting more. Nayomi moved her hand to just beside Duke's neck instead of around it, and began propping herself back up. Duke countered by squeezing her chest gently. The sensation was answered with a moan and her elbow giving out, making her lightly collapse down to Duke's lips again. He smiled as her breath got heavier, her body got hotter, and she got more aggressive. Duke groped her chest a little harder enticing more moans and uncontrollable movements.

One of those movements for example was that of her hips. Unnoticed by Nayomi and more than noticed by Duke, she had begun sliding her hips up ad down his crotch shortly after his hands had found her breasts. Duke had gotten very turned on by this point, making Nayomi's rubbing feel very good for both of them. Speaking now mostly in moans and groans.
"D-do you w-want more?" Duke stuttered out between deep breaths.
Nayomi moaned loudly as she moved her hips over his hard crotch rougher. "Oh god yes!" Duke nodded and took only a few seconds to take off his boxers.
"Whatever you want." he replied happily.

OOC: HA!

Damo knew where they ran off to. They all new, but Damo had something else on his mind. He got up and sat next to Sin. "He was right you know. We're all a little different....But what makes you wanted by the werewolves?"

Sin looked at Damo and simply said. "I'm...I'm not real sure" He quickly got up and excused himself. [I] He knows something..... [/I] before he could get out of the room Damo stood and said. "Nayomi's hurt because she wouldn't let the wolves near you....you owe her and explanation. So when her and Duke get back from their....their meeting I want to know what you know."

Damo could tell he didn't help hurt Sin's feelings but Damnit he didn't care. "Aren't you forgetting something?" Jinx said as she came up from behind Damo. "You got hurt too....hell we all could've been killed. Now don't get me wrong kid we would've went through that if they had just invaded.... but for some reason they wanted you. So like damo said when they get back we want to know EVERYTHING."

After Sin left the room Jinx sat down. "Okay "hardass" you need to sit down. "No reason to hurt yourself because you're trying to "step up" damo sat down beside her and looked to Louis. He knew the SOB would say something to draw Jinx's attention. And he couldn't wait, he knew she liked him back a little. He just couldn't wait to rub it in Louis' face. He just sat quietly talking to her, ever awaiting Louis' attempt at stealing her attention from Damo.....

OOC: Couldn't have set it up better aye Ober?

OOC: Did Louis get help? I'm assuming he didn't.

Louis' eyes swept over Jinx and Damo, and he felt the arcane weight grow stronger. His face visibly contorted, attempting speech, but ultimately failing. He breathed heavily and tried to move himself, but to no avail.

Damo cast a leery glance at him, "Having trouble, are you?"

Louis's eyes met his, pleading and heavy before suddenly going dark. Something was wrong - this sort of thing had never happened before...

Blackness swept over Louis as Damo and Jinx faded from view. It wrapped itself around him, lifting the weight of the arcane, but still leaving him helpless, trapped in a world of dreams.

He stood amidst the darkness, feeling naught but a presence inside him stirring. "Hello?" he ventured delicately, peering out against the shadowy shapes that dotted the horizon.

[i]"Hello, Louis..."[/i] a voice that seemed to come from all directions replied. [i]"It appears you are forsaken by those you once called 'comrade'..."[/i]

"Who are you, exactly? What am I here for?" Louis responded, looking around him but seeing nothing.

[i]"You know who I am, Louis. It should not come as such a surprise to you that I should be the one to... tend to you... in your weakened state."[/i] The voice laughed, slightly.

Louis felt suddenly cold, remembering a sensation he'd thought dead long ago. "You have not told me for what purpose I was brought here, Logos. By what power did I come?"

[i]"By your own power, Louis..."[/i] the voice seemed to breathe heavily on his neck, predatory and sensual all the same. [i]"It was not I who brought you here, but you who came of your own volition. Is that surprising to you?"[/i]

Louis set his teeth, knowing that no fear could save him from what would surely come. "Do not lie to me, Logos. I know it is you who brought me here, I have not the power to visit the plane of shadow."

The voice laughed, echoing with sinister intent about the walls, [i]"You fool! Do you not see the powers you possess? These books that you surround yourself with - they are worthless compared to what I can offer to you!"[/i]

Louis' eyes were cold. "You can offer me naught but a swift death, Logos."

Suddenly, lights flashed, sparks of color flitted across his vision. The dark world around him seemed to collapse.

The voice, growing softer, laughed, [i]"Remember my offer, for there will soon come a time when you want it - when that time comes, I will be here. Farewell, Louis DeGallant..."[/i]

A flash of light blinded him, and he awoke, hands around Damo's throat. His mind caught up with him, and he released his grip. "Damo, I'm..." he began, eyes frightened, "Damo, I didn't mean-"

Damo seemed to visibly hold back his rage, "Of course you didn't..." he growled, turning to Jinx. "Looks like he's better now. Come on, let's get out of here."

Louis looked down at his hands, unsure of what had passed. He lay in bed awhile, staring at the door as it slammed, leaving him alone, confused, and afraid.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Nayomi sighed as he guided her movements, he lowered her hips till they both moaned as he entered her. She leaned back and moaned as his hands ran up her body and than back till they rested on her hips again. Urging her to move she did slowly at first and than faster as his moans began to encourage her. She bent down and kissed his neck; she opened her mouth to bite down and stopped her self.
"I-I told you not to worry."
She nodded and bit down softly, her new fangs piercing his flesh easily. He moaned louder and held her hips still as he pushed him self into her over and over again, her moans escalating into quiet screams. He sat up and kissed her neck lightly while pushing her backwards onto her back. She smiled up at him, her cheeks flushed; she let out a low moan as he began to move again, wrapping her legs around his waist she buried her face in his neck, her nails making trails on his back. She arched her back and moan as he let his hands roam again. She felt her body heat rise and her stomach tighten as his thrusts became more violent slamming the small bed against the wall, luckily the others couldn't hear it. She felt her chest burn as it became hard for her to drag in any air. She met his lips in a passionate kiss and moaned into his mouth as white light exploded behind her eyes, breaking the kiss she let her moan grow into a light scream, he bit down on her exposed neck and gripped the sheets as he reached the edge himself. Moment later he collapsed on top of her out of breath, his hair in his face. She reached up and brushed it back smiling.
"W-What's so funny?"
She shook her head as he rolled off and lay down next to her.
"Just r-really happy."
He smiled back and kissed her forehead causing her eyes to fall shut, his hand playing with her hair caused her to drift into a peaceful sleep. He smiled as she inched closer and curled up to his side smiling contentedly in her sleep.[/FONT][/COLOR]

:OOC got carried away..

Sin met Damo’s and Jinx’s stern eyes. He would expect this from Jinx completely he still had yet to get to know her but Damo? No… Not Damo he felt like they clicked being the ‘Babes’ of the group but the look in Damo’s eyes was that of cold maturity. Sin was instantly reminded of that look… the look of apprehension and accusation… the look from Demons and Humans alike. Sin walked off not saying anything blinking back tears.

Before Sin escaped through the Gate to this world he lived with his mother, the demons of her court…hell the Vampire Demons of their region hated the fact that a bastard blood-ruined brat was in line to the throne and the duty of guarding the shadow gate. They would treat him horribly but never in the presence of his mother.

At the age of 5 his father escaped to the mortal realm after realizing this was no place for a child especially a half breed child to be raised, since his demon lover had changed into a cold being… her blood lust causing her to expand her nation. Once on the mortal plane Sin was then ridiculed by his father’s people, the humans. The witches who knew his father and his…sin did not want anything to do with him. Living on the streets until his father brought him to the institute in Britain. Things didn’t change much….. Still an outcast, feared, and hated.

“I can’t blame them for being angry… It is my fault…”

Sin climbed on the kitchen counter wiping his face. He truly didn’t know what those hounds wanted the only thing he had to offer... Was…

“No… How would THEY know” Sin thought. “They’re not demons they couldn’t possibly know about the gate”

Some demons can exist on the mortal realm only through a host but if they were to come through the Gate they would be at full strength in no need of an ‘Anchor’.

“And if they did know, why would they want to get to the nether realm anyway?”

Sin let out a sigh in frustration, and then he got down and walked to the last room in the hall since it was unoccupied. He sat on the bed than fell back and breathed heavily and closed his eyes.

“Lucesco Papilio” Sin whispered as soon as he said it wispy purple orbs of light came from his mouth forming little butterflies, Sin blew more out so they fluttered around the room leaving a pretty glittering trail of magic behind them.

Sin smiled apathetically at his spell… He had always liked butterflies. He closed his eyes falling asleep under the glittering magic.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Nayomi paced by the back of the underground room, biting her lip and waiting for the others. This was it; they were heading into the belly of the storm, HQ, to find out what was going on. She looked up as the others joined her and walked up to Sin.
"You think you can do this?"
He nodded slowly as she put a hand on his shoulder and smiled. She pulled him to her and hugged him.
"If you get into a jam you come back here you got that?"
He nodded slowly as she pulled away from him.
"Good. Alright guys lets get going and kick some ass."
They all nodded and put their hands on Sin's shoulders holding on while he transported them to HQ. As soon as they got there Nayomi shifted and pounced on a werewolf coming down the hall. It wasn't long till the others were also in battle as well fighting hard. Nayomi saw a bolt and looked over as Louis killed one coming up behind her.
"Stay alert everyone, there's a lot of them."
She ran down the hall towards the basement elevator when a bright flash burst into the hall and a rugged, handsome man was standing infront of her smiling. He was large and broad and sent a shiver of danger down Nayomi's spine. Something wasn't right. She growled as the others fought their way through and to her, Sin was in the middle. The man smiled more as he spotted him, Nayomi growled more.
"Sin get out of here."
She froze as he inhaled sharply.
"I-I can't something is blocking me!"
Nayomi looked up as the man laughed and began to walk towards them, Nayomi charged and screamed as an invisible force grabbed her and hauled her into the air holding her there. As the others tried in vain to save Sin the same happened to them, their powers blocked no one could do anything but watch helplessly as the man approached Sin.
"I am Kuma, I am a friend I can assure you. I can show you an extension of your power you never dreamed of. Come with me Sin."
He held out his hand to Sin only to hear Nayomi scream behind him.
"No! Don't listen to him! Sin!"
The man smiled as Sin's eyes went blank and he reached out taking the man's hand. As soon as their hands clasped each other's the room swam and they were in a rocky room with a spikes sticking from the ceiling and floor, a large and evil looking throne in the middle. Sin made his way over to it and sat down slowly, the man standing behind him. He smiled as Sin's eyes grew black and shadow took over the room. The others found them selves in suspended cages above the floor only able to watch as Sin's nightmare came true. Nayomi was slamming her shoulder against the side trying to break free with no luck as the others were watching Sin's transformation. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B][SIZE="3"]Okay everyone this is the begining of the end of this chapter. I'm gonna finish this up and get the next chapter up here in the next week.[/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/COLOR]

"Oh no we're trapped!" Jinx cried out as she tried to form a fireball but it dissipated as soon as it struck the invisibe barrier around the cage.

Damo watched as Sin slowly changed. A manevolent force became apparent, and Damo realized it was Sin's power crushing down on them. He broke away from this mesmorizing spectacle to see Nayomi smash herself into the wall of her cage.

Getting an idea from this Damo slamed the cage with his mental energy. As he thought the barrier would stop it from escaping. However, it would still cause the cage to rock. As he did this, the others witnessed and followed suit. Their powers swelling, The fear of losing Sin to this....monster of a man was more than any of them could ake.

The first two cages to collide were Damo's and Dukes. As the bars and barriers were shattered both men fell towards the spikes below. Before they could reach though, Damo grabbed them both with invisible arms of mental energy and floated them to a spot on the floor where there were no spikes.

Damo saw Duke looking at Nayomi. "Duke, you need to go ahead, I'll help these guys get down." Damo turned away, not sure if he'd go or not. Just as the cage holding Nayomi was slammed against the wall. Damo caught her and began lowering her down to the floor....

Kuma got on his knees on the side of Sin’s throne grabbing his hand, he released a fraction of his influence. “My sweet, Dark Prince” Kuma purred, “We are not that different, you and I.”

“Really…?”

“Oh no, little one not at all. We’re both shunned by human and demon-kind alike. Never to be accepted by the humans because they simply fear us and birthed from fear is hate which leads the way to cruelty.” Kuma showed Sin a long scar running up on the inside of his arm.
“Look upon this, my Prince. Why would they do such a thing? And the so-called ‘Friends’ you surround yourself with aren’t that different…besides that fact that they are witches which only increases the harm they can inflict on us.”

“It’s not fair” it was barley a whisper, Sin seemed to be talking to himself more then to Kuma.

“Your right little one.” Kuma smiled. “We must stick together, I could protect you better than they have or ever will.

Sin’s eyes caught Damo and Duke descending, “I’ve always wanted friends” Said Sin sounding more and more like a hallow shell.

“And that I will be, and more little one.” Kuma glanced at Damo, Duke, and Nayomi. How about brothers?

Sin sat up straight, he wore a look of happiness still his eyes were still trance-like.
“Do you really mean that?” Sin said his voice returning…

Kuma stood and pulled Sin up. He then pulled out a sharp looking dagger.
“From this day on...” Kuma cut the inside of his hand then Sin’s then clasp them together. “We are blood brothers”

“L’anseny!” Damo yelled “Stop! Don’t do it!” Damo had throw himself with his powers over the spikes toward the throne. Sin held out his free hand sending a dark bolt of magic toward him, Damo stopped midair waved his arm deflecting the bolt which went crashing into one of the cages.

Sin heard something like a geyser hitting the cage then a scream of “Ew Duke, I’m drenched!”
“I’ll take that as ‘thanks for saving my life Duke’…”

“Sin plea…” Damo started.

Kuma pulled Sin close to him. “See, They wish to tear us apart… you wont let them.. right little brother?” Kuma said with false pleading eyes.
“Together we can make a new world order just for our kind. There would be to killing, and unfairness at all… just love and peace. You want that right?” Sin nodded.

“Then our genocide must start here… With them.”

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Nayomi ran forward and screamed as a bolt of dark energy hit her in the chest. She flew past Duke and Damo crippled on the floor, her breathing shallow and uneven. Duke ran over to her and looked away as he saw a hole right above her heart. She caught her breath and stood up, blood pooling on the floor already. She walked forward and growled as Kuma stepped infront of Sin.
"Little one I will handle them, you must open the black gate so that our other siblings can join us."
Sin nodded slowly and began to walk towards a large black door. Nayomi shifted and ran for him, suddenly Kuma was infront of her. She gasped and growled as his hand began to glow with dark energy. She jumped at him and yelped as his hand hit her in the stomach, the others watched as blood splattered around them. Duke ran forward and caught her as she fell back to the ground.
"Nayomi you have to becarful. This guy is strong."
She nodded and shifted back, standing she took a deep breath and half shifted, Duke stepped back as her skin darkened and her eyes became pale blue, her nails grew long and her fangs did as well. She looked around as the other's stood behind her. Riever nodded and went after Sin, he froze the boys feet to the ground and than his arms to his side so he could not move he than turned on Kuma as did the others. It was going to be a big fight and they were all aware of Nayomi's bleeding already. Nayomi growled and ran forward, the others behind her the whole way, she leaped up and landed infront of Kuma who only smiled and spun kicked her backwards towards the wall, the others pressed forward knowing that if they were to save Sin they had to kill Kuma. Duke spun as he heard Nayomi scream and saw with horror that she was impaled through both her shoulders by spikes from the wall. Kuma laughed as the others looked as well.
"What now? Your leader is dying, your youngest is mine to control and your world will be destroyed."
Duke took a step to try and get Nayomi down and stopped as she yelled at him.
"Forget about me! Kill that bastard and get our little brother back damnit!"
Sin's eyes widened a fraction as he heard her.
"L-little brother?"
"Sin! We are your family! Not that asshole! Come on think!"
She winced as her shoulders ached with pain, she looked as the others began to engage Kuma and looked back at Sin as he looked back watching the fight as well.
"Sin listen to me! We're your family, he just wants to use you, we want you back cause we care about you!"
She struggled and with a yelp fell to the floor, a sicking crunch was heard as her left leg buckled and broke as he landed. She limped over to him and put her hand under his chin to make him look at her.
"Your our little brother Sin and we love you."
She wrapped her arms around him and held tight as he struggled against her.
"Remember Sin, we're family."
She screamed and leaned on him as Kuma sent a dark bolt into her back.
"Do not let that witch twist your mind brother! Your my brother."
Sin looked confused as he looked down at Nayomi, her eyes glazed with pain but she stull hugged him close.
"Sin...please. Don't let him take you away from us. We all love you. You know that you just have to remember it..."
She slumped against him and than hit the floor as the pain radiating through her body became to much for her to handle. The others still fighting Kuma. [/FONT][/COLOR]

Okay everyone, Kuma is the last fight we have in this one and I'll be ending it and starting another chapter so be ready and look for it. Kuma is the hardest enemy we have faced so make it good.

Duke glared at Kuma "You will die for that." he stated with an eerie calm. Duke ran toward Kuma, who answered by sending a dark shock wave back at him. Duke collided with the wave full force and went flying back. Bouncing and rolling on the sharp floor.
"Duke!" Damo began running toward Duke but stopped when his arm was held by Reiver.
"He does nothing without specific purpose" Reiver explained.
"Wait...you mean?" Damo looked over and saw Duke standing, slowly walking toward Kuma. Cuts and gashes decorated his entire body and a thick trail of blood laminated his path. "Kuma doesn't know most of our powers" Damo caught on.
"Including Duke's" Reiver added.

Duke continued forth, walking sluggishly, watching his team mates being cast a side easily as he was. A red stream covered is path s though e were lying a liquid red carpet in his wake. Cuts and slices all over him consistently poured blood. Kuma laughed as he saw Dukes feeble seeming second approach. "You cut my little brother." Duke said solemnly. Sin looked around, seeing his [I]real[/I] family fighting to get him back. Duke raised his hands and blood from him as well as his blood around the area rose up.
"What the?" Kuma asked no one in particular.
The floating ocean of blood twisted forward as Duke lowered his arms forward toward Kuma. Expecting to be impaled on his own pointed walls was apparently hoping too much. Kuma was pushed back a little but only a little and quickly countered with a dark wave of energy blasting apart the blood assault. "Damn this'll be tougher than I thought" Duke said to himself as Kuma casually walked forward.

“N..Nayomi” Sin eye’s returned normal. “What’s going on?!” Sin kneeled down next to her. Picking her head up he whispered a minor healing spell over her wounds “Please come..come back to me Nay.”

Kuma cursed and sent another wave of power to Duke then turned around and held up his now scarred hand in the direction of Sin. “I’m going to have to increase my hold upon him, their influence is strong but not stronger than my power”

Sin gasped and stood up. He looked at his hand the gash had healed but it wasa sickly black color and was going up his arm toward his chest, Sin eyes turned black.

“Brother I need you” Kuma put on a look of helplessness and Sin was at his side in a flash. Kuma stood behind him, draped himself on Sin’s shoulder whispering in his ear…

“I know your hungry little brother, this one’s blood must taste divine don’t you think so?”
A growl escaped Sin’s lips as he parted them showing his fangs.

“Snap out of it twerp! We’re your family and..we..We love you! Sin come back to us!” Duke yelled with pleading eyes. Kuma stood up placing his hand on Sin’s head.

“Get your damn hands off of him”

“And what are you going to do bleed to… Ugh!!” Kuma yelled as a fireball grazed his back.

“Next time I wont miss” Jinx said.

“Little one, you take care of him, whilst I squash the firefly. Feast on him and drain him dry”

Sin made the motion an uppercut simultaneously a giant shadowy fist knocked Duke straight up in the air. Sin teleported just above Duke then flipped bringing his heel down on Duke sending him crashing to the ground in an instant Sin was on top of him bearing his teeth.