Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"][QUOTE=Aaryanna][COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]All of these replies and not one person told them the truth. [I]*shakes head* [/I]

It's simple! You have to be a member of the Desbreko Fanclub! :D

Every single moderator, whether its in their signature or not is a member! Some like to pretend they are not, but we know better. =P [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]o_O Is that what happened? No one told me that being a Dessy fan would result in that! :o I'd better get it into my signature and quick! :D[quote name='Aceburner][FONT="Comic Sans MS"']Great, thanks. Now I feel left out.:rolleyes:[/FONT][/quote]=P Work harder! [I]*shot*[/I] [spoiler]is convinced that there is other secret criteria that people must meet that isn't in the rules[/spoiler] >_> [/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Sabrina'][FONT="Tahoma"]o_O Is that what happened? No one told me that being a Dessy fan would result in that! :o I'd better get it into my signature and quick! :D[/FONT][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="1"]Don't believe that. It's all jibberish. :) Take it from someone whose just now finding out about a Desbreko fan club. (Didn't get any invites..)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Hmm Why would anyone want to be a moderator really? I mean from my short stay on OB I didnt think there is much need for modding. (it doesnt seem very active :()

Unless your seeing people going around un-moderated dont see why one would feel the need to be mod.

Or

its to do with power? j/k
Posted
[quote name='CrimsonKnight'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]yeah. who's debresko or whatever?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Desbreko is OB's crazy, motorcycle-riding uncle that gives everyone pellet guns...or was that gun part just for his fanclub....? Anyway, that's who/what he is. At least, acording to Ace.
Posted
[quote name='Alucard']Or

its to do with power? j/k[/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="1"]That's part of it, I suppose... [spoiler]Then there are some weird orgies[/spoiler] and stuff. :animeswea[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]oh, ok. another question. can moderators check your pm's? and is it possible for moderators to abuse their powers? no offense.:animesmil [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]No, moderators can't read other people's PMs. People can, however, forward offensive PMs to moderators if they're being harassed or something and it will be dealt with.

And yes, they can. But that's why us admins are here; we moderate the moderators. Of course, if the admins abuse their power then you're just screwed. :catgirl:[/color]
Posted
[quote name='CrimsonKnight][COLOR="DarkOrange"']oh, ok. another question. can moderators check your pm's? [/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Good gosh, no. We haven't installed Big Brother [I]yet[/I].

They're called Private Messages for a reason. =P[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='CrimsonKnight'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]oh, ok. another question. can moderators check your pm's? [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=#4863A0][size=1]What are you guilty about? =][/size][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]And yes, they can. But that's why us admins are here; we moderate the moderators. Of course, if the admins abuse their power then you're just screwed. :catgirl:[/color][/QUOTE]I can vouch for the truthfulness of this statement. If Des gets it into his mind to have fun... you are [I]so[/I] out of luck. Seriously.
Posted
[quote name='Rachmaninoff']I can vouch for the truthfulness of this statement. If Des gets it into his mind to have fun... you are [I]so[/I] out of luck. Seriously.[/QUOTE]

Why?!:o What's he gonna do that's so bad?! He always seemed harmless to me...:animedepr
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]from what i'm getting is that des is this bi-polar leader of some kind of organization or other?[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='CrimsonKnight'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]from what i'm getting is that des is this bi-polar leader of some kind of organization or other?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I don't know much about him, so, yeah...I wouldn't be surprised.:animeswea
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...