Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[center][img]http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/741/luckystarloinclothcv4.jpg[/img][/center]
[color=#4B0082]Seriously, put on some pants.[/color]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]How about some ballerina pants?[/FONT]
[IMG]http://www.freewebs.com/capnshanks/Bon_Clay.jpg[/IMG]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Yeah, I went [B][I]there[/I][/B][/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]This ballerina is the real thing. =P

[IMG]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/1525/princesstutuds6.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
Speaking of Ballerinas and Real
[IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b82/xi_heart_deathx/Sailor%20Moon/Sailor_Moon8.jpg[/IMG]
Not really a ballerina, but pretty graceful, not to mention hot
Posted
[center][img]http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/3046/genshikenmooncosplayde0.jpg[/img][/center]
[color=#4B0082]Not real at all, completely ungraceful, and sure as hell isn't hot.[/color]
Posted
[quote name='Aaryanna'][COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]This ballerina is the real thing. =P[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Wait, did you just question Bon Clay's authenticity? Sure he's a man. So what? Is it because he's flaming? He puts his heart and soul into his crossdressing ways! Leave Mr. 2 ALONE!

In conclusion, STOP JOKING AROOO~OOUND!!!:p

[SIZE="1"]*ahem*[/SIZE]

As for Des's pic:

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.thecellgame.net/pics/nappa.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Nappa is all of those things. He also wants to know what the scouter says about your power level.[/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"]Awww, he could never hurt someone as cute as this little girl... :D

[CENTER][IMG]http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/9608/forgavin01ar1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]She has no problems eating your cooking ^_~

[IMG]http://www.spookhouse.net/angelynx/comics/frame15-9.jpg[/IMG][/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]I doubt anyone could eat this woman's cooking and live.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/robertpardo89/1126913498orihime01fh1.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Posted
[center][img]http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/3104/itakissmasochistmn2.jpg[/img][/center]
[color=#4B0082]Some people may like it but it sure isn't normal.[/color]
Posted
[IMG]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh144/Fantasy-Lied/Higurashi_no_Naku_Koro_Ni_by_Crazy_.jpg[/IMG]
[FONT="Century Gothic"]No pain like betraying-friends-pain. Hahahaha! I'm sure you won't mind dying by my hands?![/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Wind doesn't affect it, and he's got "dude" in his name.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.pokemonfans.de/Images/geodude.gif[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]Because I don't feel like countering pokémon with pokémon.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q258/tiki81/Bleach/Ho_and_Ban_Bleach.png?t=1200247484[/IMG][/CENTER]

Rock types are weak to water.[/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...