Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
"If you give a moose a muffin, he'll want some jam to go with it. If you give a monkey an axe and dress him up like a clown...well...you'll see."

[I]Hopefully somebody here read that book when they were a little kid too.[/I]
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[quote name='Mykul][I']Hopefully somebody here read that book when they were a little kid too.[/I][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]I never gave a moose a muffin, but I once gave a mouse a cookie.

Good times.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Aberinkula'][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="1"][IMG]http://remainsofthedesi.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/evil-monkey-2.jpg[/IMG]
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Anti-animal rights activists launch thier own ad campain.
Posted
[quote name='Alucard']Anti-animal rights activists launch thier own ad campain.[/QUOTE]

This caption is made of pure win
Posted
[quote name='Alucard'][IMG]http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/7836/playedkojima2eh3.jpg[/IMG]

:D[/QUOTE]

you all saw this coming, "surprise butsecks!"
Posted
[quote name='Alucard'][IMG]http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/7836/playedkojima2eh3.jpg[/IMG]

:D[/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][size=1]

You've just caught Hideo Kojima in the middle of his brainstorming process.

Yes, this makes about as much sense as the plot to MGS2.[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="1"]Oh yeah two in a row beyotch!

[IMG]http://images.smarter.com/blogs/rexgrossman.jpg[/IMG]

P.S. Sorry but this is one of the most awkward and funny of the pics I found and really, there are hundreds of funny caption possibilities for this one![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Aberinkula'][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="1"]Oh yeah two in a row beyotch!

[IMG]http://images.smarter.com/blogs/rexgrossman.jpg[/IMG]

P.S. Sorry but this is one of the most awkward and funny of the pics I found and really, there are hundreds of funny caption possibilities for this one![/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Attack 31: This move requires precise timing and position to be effective, also known as Rear tackle.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...