Mykul Posted June 21, 2008 Posted June 21, 2008 "If you give a moose a muffin, he'll want some jam to go with it. If you give a monkey an axe and dress him up like a clown...well...you'll see." [I]Hopefully somebody here read that book when they were a little kid too.[/I]
Allamorph Posted June 21, 2008 Posted June 21, 2008 [quote name='Mykul][I']Hopefully somebody here read that book when they were a little kid too.[/I][/quote] [FONT=Arial]I never gave a moose a muffin, but I once gave a mouse a cookie. Good times.[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted June 21, 2008 Posted June 21, 2008 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]I never gave a moose a muffin, but I once gave a mouse a cookie.[/FONT][/QUOTE] And I gave a pig a pancake.:animesmil
Alucard Posted June 21, 2008 Posted June 21, 2008 [quote name='Aberinkula'][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="1"][IMG]http://remainsofthedesi.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/evil-monkey-2.jpg[/IMG] [/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE] Anti-animal rights activists launch thier own ad campain.
Godot Posted June 22, 2008 Posted June 22, 2008 [quote name='Alucard']Anti-animal rights activists launch thier own ad campain.[/QUOTE] This caption is made of pure win
Aberinkula Posted June 22, 2008 Posted June 22, 2008 [quote name='Godot']This caption is made of pure win[/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][size=1]I agree, thus Alucard wins this round.[/size][/COLOR]
Alucard Posted June 22, 2008 Posted June 22, 2008 [IMG]http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/7836/playedkojima2eh3.jpg[/IMG] :D
Godot Posted June 22, 2008 Posted June 22, 2008 [quote name='Alucard'][IMG]http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/7836/playedkojima2eh3.jpg[/IMG] :D[/QUOTE] you all saw this coming, "surprise butsecks!"
Zen Posted June 22, 2008 Posted June 22, 2008 [quote name='Alucard'][IMG]http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/7836/playedkojima2eh3.jpg[/IMG] :D[/QUOTE] [color=royalblue][size=1] You've just caught Hideo Kojima in the middle of his brainstorming process. Yes, this makes about as much sense as the plot to MGS2.[/color][/size]
boothten Posted June 22, 2008 Posted June 22, 2008 [size=1]"Time for [b]srs busness[/b], gais."[/size]
The Spectacular Professor Posted June 22, 2008 Posted June 22, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Okay, kids. Find everything that's just. plain. wrong with this picture! Can you do it? [SIZE="1"](Hint: It's over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)[/SIZE][/FONT]
Gavin Posted June 22, 2008 Posted June 22, 2008 [size=1]Works best with a Steve Irwin accent. "[b]Alright little fella, this won't hurt a bit...[/b]"[/size]
Aberinkula Posted June 22, 2008 Posted June 22, 2008 [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="1"]"Feeling ducky punk?"[/SIZE][/COLOR]
mangamaniack21 Posted June 23, 2008 Posted June 23, 2008 Duck- O_O *quack* "Whatsa matter?? Duck got your tongue?"
SunfallE Posted June 23, 2008 Posted June 23, 2008 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]You know you want to try it. Everyone's doing it... except you.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Allamorph Posted June 23, 2008 Posted June 23, 2008 [FONT=Arial]Is that a duck, or is he just happy to see us?[/FONT]
Kitchen Sink Posted June 23, 2008 Author Posted June 23, 2008 Mr. Chan's therapy hit a bump when he failed to realise that "going to see the quack" was slang.
Alucard Posted June 23, 2008 Posted June 23, 2008 boothten and aceburner both made me laugh :animesmil My vote goes to Aberinkula though.
Aberinkula Posted June 24, 2008 Posted June 24, 2008 [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="1"]Oh yeah two in a row beyotch! [IMG]http://images.smarter.com/blogs/rexgrossman.jpg[/IMG] P.S. Sorry but this is one of the most awkward and funny of the pics I found and really, there are hundreds of funny caption possibilities for this one![/SIZE][/COLOR]
The Spectacular Professor Posted June 24, 2008 Posted June 24, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Guy from SNL skit: This is quite a predicament fer tha bears. We havta get out there and save 'im! But to do that, we need to go down tha stairs. Other guys from SNL skit: *gulp* Tha Stairs.[/FONT]
Gavin Posted June 24, 2008 Posted June 24, 2008 [SIZE="1"]"[B]As common logic would dictate, 9 is bigger than 8.[/b]" Innuendo for the win.[/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted June 24, 2008 Posted June 24, 2008 Behold, one of the [I]less[/I] glamorous prospects of proffessional football.
Alucard Posted June 24, 2008 Posted June 24, 2008 [quote name='Aberinkula'][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="1"]Oh yeah two in a row beyotch! [IMG]http://images.smarter.com/blogs/rexgrossman.jpg[/IMG] P.S. Sorry but this is one of the most awkward and funny of the pics I found and really, there are hundreds of funny caption possibilities for this one![/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE] Attack 31: This move requires precise timing and position to be effective, also known as Rear tackle.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now