Kitchen Sink Posted July 1, 2008 Author Posted July 1, 2008 I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, [I]"how can that cat refrain from eating all the fish?"[/I] or you think [I]"Is this cat a master of self control?"[/I] This is no conundrum, my friend. The fish, it is chicken.
boothten Posted July 1, 2008 Posted July 1, 2008 [size=1]Photographer: "Oh God, this picture is ridiculous. I mean c'mon, no one's gonna believe this. HIS CHOPSTICKS ARE RED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. WHY AREN'T THEY BROWN."[/size]
Alucard Posted July 1, 2008 Posted July 1, 2008 When they said the new Yakuza boss was a cat... I didnt believe them either.
The Spectacular Professor Posted July 3, 2008 Posted July 3, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I got a chuckle out of all of them (yeah, even Prem's, unfortunately.) I gotta give it to Chibi-Master this time around, though.[/FONT]
Allamorph Posted July 8, 2008 Posted July 8, 2008 [quote name='Aceburner][FONT="Comic Sans MS"']I gotta give it to Chibi-Master this time around, though.[/FONT][/quote] [FONT=Arial]You see that? That means you post an image, O Tiny One![/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted July 9, 2008 Posted July 9, 2008 [quote name='Aceburner'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I got a chuckle out of all of them (yeah, even Prem's, unfortunately.) I gotta give it to Chibi-Master this time around, though.[/FONT][/QUOTE]I know it was the Fourth and all, but if Chibi-Master doesn't post an image soon I suggest you pick a runner up for the next image.
The Spectacular Professor Posted July 9, 2008 Posted July 9, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Duly noted. Kitchen Sink, get me a picture, man.[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted July 9, 2008 Posted July 9, 2008 ACK! Sorry about that...I didn't check the thread...:animecry: If anything, I give you a smiley: :animestun Since I was late, I wish KitchenSink good luck with finding a pic!:animesmil
Kitchen Sink Posted July 11, 2008 Author Posted July 11, 2008 Okay, here it goes. Courtesy of the photoshop wizards at worth1000.com [IMG]http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/9832/401663sxawwwm5.jpg[/IMG] I avoided hotlinking this time, so you shouldn't be seeing a "Hulk" face. ;)
Aberinkula Posted July 11, 2008 Posted July 11, 2008 [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="1"]Stacey and Joanna's time machine was a success, so to celebrate they took a trip to the local beach. Little did they know the terrors they brought back with them to the present.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Epitome Posted July 11, 2008 Posted July 11, 2008 [size=1][color=#4863A0]Don't look at it, smile, and don't make any sudden movements... Maybe it won't see us... or eat us for that matter.[/size][/color]
The Spectacular Professor Posted July 11, 2008 Posted July 11, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Im on ur beach, eatin ur elbows.[/FONT]
Akieen Cloud Posted July 11, 2008 Posted July 11, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]He was the size of a house cat yesterday, oh the wonders of Miracle Grow.[/COLOR][/FONT]
boothten Posted July 11, 2008 Posted July 11, 2008 [size=1]"Excuse me ladies, it seems that you've picked up the two glasses of milk I ordered at the bar. PLEASE GIVE THEM BACK OR I WILL BITE YOUR FACES OFF."[/size]
Korey Posted July 11, 2008 Posted July 11, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] Tiger: WASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!! [/FONT]
Knuckles Posted July 11, 2008 Posted July 11, 2008 The severe consequences of under-age drinking. Brought to you by the United States Navy. lol
Lunar Posted July 12, 2008 Posted July 12, 2008 [COLOR="Red"]CameraMan: "Heh, these chicks don't even know a tiger's about to eat them. Hello, Youtube!"[/COLOR]
Kitchen Sink Posted July 12, 2008 Author Posted July 12, 2008 Epitome wins the internets. Runner up goes to Korey. :animesmil
Epitome Posted July 13, 2008 Posted July 13, 2008 [size=1][color=#4863A0]YAY FOR ME!!! I found this and thought it was pretty funny. Let's see what you all come up with: [img]http://www.instablogsimages.com/images/2007/09/18/the-odd-couple_2263.jpg[/img][/color][/size]
Kitchen Sink Posted July 13, 2008 Author Posted July 13, 2008 This picture of a cute inter-species friendship was taken seconds before the bird turned on the monkey and pecked its eyes out. Ruin a feel good moment with context today!
Akieen Cloud Posted July 13, 2008 Posted July 13, 2008 [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]How the monkeys from The Wizard of Oz were conceived.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Aberinkula Posted July 13, 2008 Posted July 13, 2008 [quote name='Knuckles' Girl'][COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]How the monkeys from The Wizard of Oz were conceived.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="1"]Damn beaten to it! "Oh great mother, should I throw poo at my enemies for good measure?"[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now