Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kitchen Sink

Caption Contest ^.^

151 posts in this topic

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, [I]"how can that cat refrain from eating all the fish?"[/I] or you think [I]"Is this cat a master of self control?"[/I] This is no conundrum, my friend. The fish, it is chicken.

[size=1]Photographer: "Oh God, this picture is ridiculous. I mean c'mon, no one's gonna believe this. HIS CHOPSTICKS ARE RED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. WHY AREN'T THEY BROWN."[/size]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I got a chuckle out of all of them (yeah, even Prem's, unfortunately.)

I gotta give it to Chibi-Master this time around, though.[/FONT]

[quote name='Aceburner][FONT="Comic Sans MS"']I gotta give it to Chibi-Master this time around, though.[/FONT][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]You see that? That means you post an image, O Tiny One![/FONT]

[quote name='Aceburner'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I got a chuckle out of all of them (yeah, even Prem's, unfortunately.)

I gotta give it to Chibi-Master this time around, though.[/FONT][/QUOTE]I know it was the Fourth and all, but if Chibi-Master doesn't post an image soon I suggest you pick a runner up for the next image.

ACK! Sorry about that...I didn't check the thread...:animecry: If anything, I give you a smiley: :animestun
Since I was late, I wish KitchenSink good luck with finding a pic!:animesmil

Okay, here it goes. Courtesy of the photoshop wizards at worth1000.com

[IMG]http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/9832/401663sxawwwm5.jpg[/IMG]

I avoided hotlinking this time, so you shouldn't be seeing a "Hulk" face. ;)

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="1"]Stacey and Joanna's time machine was a success, so to celebrate they took a trip to the local beach. Little did they know the terrors they brought back with them to the present.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=#4863A0]Don't look at it, smile, and don't make any sudden movements... Maybe it won't see us... or eat us for that matter.[/size][/color]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]He was the size of a house cat yesterday, oh the wonders of Miracle Grow.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[size=1]"Excuse me ladies, it seems that you've picked up the two glasses of milk I ordered at the bar. PLEASE GIVE THEM BACK OR I WILL BITE YOUR FACES OFF."[/size]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] Tiger: WASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!! [/FONT]

The severe consequences of under-age drinking.

Brought to you by the United States Navy. lol

[COLOR="Red"]CameraMan: "Heh, these chicks don't even know a tiger's about to eat them. Hello, Youtube!"[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=#4863A0]YAY FOR ME!!!

I found this and thought it was pretty funny. Let's see what you all come up with:
[img]http://www.instablogsimages.com/images/2007/09/18/the-odd-couple_2263.jpg[/img][/color][/size]

This picture of a cute inter-species friendship was taken seconds before the bird turned on the monkey and pecked its eyes out.

Ruin a feel good moment with context today!

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]How the monkeys from The Wizard of Oz were conceived.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Knuckles' Girl'][COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]How the monkeys from The Wizard of Oz were conceived.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="1"]Damn beaten to it!

"Oh great mother, should I throw poo at my enemies for good measure?"[/SIZE][/COLOR]