OtakuBoards

What do you usually eat for breakfast?

Neptune

[FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]I like to start my mornings off with a delectable bowl of any kind of cereal I have in my house. The cereal ranges from Honey Nut Cheerios to Captain Crunch to Frosted Flakes. I always use 2% milk because, well, I've tried skim milk and it tastes too much like water to me, I'm sure it's just my tastes.

On mornings when I have the time I'll usually whip up an omelet and some bacon, maybe even some sausage and toast if I have an abundance of time. I'll either make the breakfast myself or just head on down to the diner for breakfast, can't really beat a full continental breakfast for only $5.

So this leads me to my question ... what do you usually eat for breakfast? Do you eat breakfast everyday or do you usually skip out on the most important meal of the day? [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="1"]Haha, breakfast is non-existent for me, I suppose. I pretty much eat whatever's in the fridge. Ranging from spaghetti, steak, turkey burgers to oatmeal, cereal, toast. I try to stay away from the cereal if I'm going places... Don't want to be roaming about if you're lactose intolerant "coughs"

Depending on if I'm off my sleeping schedule, I tend to skip breakfast (unintentionally) because I sleep past 12n. (sometimes I don't get up until 3pm...)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I usually don't eat breakfast because of my sleeping habits. I'm pretty much a nocturnal person. I don't go to bed until early in the morning around 4-5 in the morning and don't get up until 2-3 in the afternoon so my breakfast consists of what I have for dinner.

Back when I had normal sleeping habit I still didn't eat breakfast unless there was a test or something that day. I would run late basically ever day and to stop and grab something to eat while trying to find my wallet, keys, and cell, back pack, homework, and whatever else is just to much for my not awake brain to handle.

[COLOR="Indigo"]I usually have some sort of fruit and plain toast or bagels. Or depending on when I actually slept, I'll have lunch type food such as a salad since going to bed really late and waking up around noon tends to leave me wanting something more substantial. For the most part I don't really eat what could be considered breakfast food, at least not very often.[/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"]I do eat breakfast. All you people who say you can't are weird. :p

At this very momment I am eating Life cereal mixed with some off brand Cheerios, a little peanut butter and an apple. My breakfast varies every morning though. I try to eat healthy, and according to whether I'll be working out afterward.

Usually a fruit, maybe some peanut butter, maybe some cereal. Occationally oatmeal, or eggs. I used to have yogurt, but I've found out that thats a bad idea if you plan on working out after. XD[/SIZE]

I love my cinnamon toast. Takes only a minute to make, and it is delicious. Doesn't have the cringe inducing sugary taste of cereal, and neither is it the struggle with pancakes. It's the perfect medium of laziness and pure loveliness on the tongue.

[quote name='Cat14']I usually don't eat breakfast because of my sleeping habits. I'm pretty much a nocturnal person.[/QUOTE]

What are you, my clone?! Or...am I...[I]your[/I] clone....? Anyway, I'm the same! But I also have the reason that if I eat breakfast, I get sick within half an hour...:animesigh

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]It just depends. Sometimes it's cereal, sometimes it's leftovers from dinner the other night. I really like little egg and sausage sandwiches the best though. I like making that and having it with some juice. My tastes are always changing though, so who knows what I'll be eating next month.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]I stopped eating cereal a couple years ago. I guess I had too much as a kid.

Bacon, sausage, home fries, eggs (scrambled or sunny side up), pancakes (lots of maple syrup, chocolate chips are a must), waffles (again, lots of maple syrup) and some sort of fruit (usually a banana) all make excellent breakfast food. I also always have a tall glass of orange juice.

And to those of you who don't eat breakfast... SHAME ON YOU.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT="Tahoma"]I like making waffles when I have time. When I don't, I have something quick like cereal or cottage cheese. Sometimes I make toast and eggs or sausage and eggs. But most of the time it's waffles since I never seem to get tired of them. [/FONT]

[SIZE="1"]Generally I stick with toast, two slices, golden brown and a decent amount of butter. Add to that a mug or two of tea and I'm pretty much set until lunch, barring a piece of fruit at around eleven-ish.[/SIZE]

[FONT=Arial]My breakfasts vary, depending on how much time I have to spend on it, or how much I [I]want[/I] to spend on it. Quick-and-done = cold cereal, usually something tasty like Grape Nuts Flakes or Raisin Bran or Frosted Cheerios. Some days it's oatmeal, flavors varying, and other times (usually when I'm at home) we might go the whole pancake/waffle/french toast route, with bacon and eggs and maybe Potatoes O'Brien, which are the most delicious form of breakfast potatoes ever. I can't stand most sausage?makes me queasy?but smoked sausage is one of my favorite meats for some odd reason. And of course milk and orange juice factor heavily in said consumption.

Haven't acquired a taste for grits yet. Maybe someday.[/FONT]

[color=royalblue][size=1]

Ramen Noodles. Quick, easy, tasty, hot. Good stuff.

Cold Pizza, the king of all breakfasts.

Cereal. It's there, and its easy. [b]IF[/b]I have milk, and [b]IF[/b] we have any that I like.

Three-berry bagel, the only bagel that I'll eat.

Sometimes I might suprise myself with eggs or a waffle if I have the time to prepare it. But usually I don't, or we just don't have any in the house.[/color][/size]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Haven't acquired a taste for grits yet. Maybe someday.[/FONT][/QUOTE]Ironically, grits is one of the few breakfast type foods that doesn't make me sick. >_>

Most of the time I do eat breakfast or rather I have a type of meal that serves as my breakfast since most things like cereal, pancakes, toast and such just make me sick. I do mean that literally. So to suit my needs I have a type of soy protein shake that I have each morning. It's healthy, gives me the boast I need to get going and best of all, it doesn't make me sick.

I do like some breakfast foods, but all it takes is eating it one morning and getting sick to remind me of why I avoid such stuff in the first place. Breakfast food is evil! It smells wonderful, tastes great and then pow! Makes me totally sick. :animesigh[/FONT][/COLOR]

Lately it's been plain toast and orange juice. Sometimes it's been cereal. It just depends on what I actually feel like fixing. Last week I was having bagels with a bit of cream cheese on them for breakfast. The only thing I never have is stuff like oatmeal or other hot cereals since I don't care for that stuff.

Eggs. Plain and simple eggs. I prefer them scrambled, but sometimes on the weekend we eat my favoirte- burritos with sasauge and more eggs (this time in an omlette XD).

I make my own while school is in session, which can be anything from you guessed it, more eggs to french toast ^_^.

• 2 weeks later...
I usually have some form of hot cereal. It's either oatmeal, cream of wheat or if cold then something like grapenuts or shredded wheat with slices of bananas mixed in. Some times I fix other stuff like eggs and toast or sausage. However, that is only occasionally. Oh and I always have either milk or a bit of juice with it.

haha well since it's summer break for me, i've been making myself toast, scrambled eggs or omlets, juice, and what ever is left in the fridge i guess. i don't really eat cereal because its cold. i mean i could put it in the microwave and heat it up but i'm too lazy to:animesigh. Oh and coffee.... hate the stuff haha.