Dragon Warrior Posted October 15, 2008 Posted October 15, 2008 [quote name='Gavin'][CENTER][SIZE="1"][B]Dragon Warrior[/B] :animesmil [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/funny-pictures-kitten-tries-a-pick-up-line-on-you.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [size=1]Haha. I honestly do say that a lot. It's sad how often it works :][/size]
Horendithas Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"]Time to jump start this thread again... hopefully. For some reason this image makes me think of Sangome, though I'm not sure why it does. But since she's the first person who came to mind when I saw it... I present: [CENTER][B]Sangome[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/funny-pictures-cat-wishes-to-abort-his-mission.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Korey Posted November 9, 2008 Posted November 9, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Apparently Allamorph doesn't like getting all snuggly with the ladies after all.... [CENTER][B]Allamorph[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/funny-pictures-basement-kitten-does-not-like-cuddles1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]
Allamorph Posted November 9, 2008 Posted November 9, 2008 [quote name='Korey][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Apparently Allamorph doesn't like getting all snuggly with the ladies after all....[/CENTER'][/FONT][/quote] [FONT=Arial]Well, it's kinda awkward.....[/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted November 10, 2008 Posted November 10, 2008 Boo at work in the Art Studio. [CENTER]Boo [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/8/128706326899215113.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] And yes I know she's been done before, can't help that it fits. =P [CENTER][B]Raiha[/B] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/6/128704995429856549.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Gavin Posted November 10, 2008 Author Posted November 10, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Because University Gavin doesn't like loud roommates. [CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/funny-pictures-cat-insists-your-roommate-was-already-dead.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Cat Posted November 10, 2008 Posted November 10, 2008 [B]Raiha[/B] has been done tons of times however this cat picture reminded me of her a bit. Cute with a bad side. [center][B]Raiha[/B] [IMG]http://lolcats.com/images/u/07/46/lolcatsdotcomkj9qqzegnrahk8de.jpg[/IMG] [/center] I remember [B]Dragon Warrior [/B]in another thread saying he was a pirate. [center][B]Dragon Warrior[/B] [IMG]http://lolcats.com/images/u/08/33/lolcatsdotcom9rsf9jmm2bybqb3c.jpg[/IMG] [LEFT]This last one seems the most like[B] Europa. [/B][center][B]Europa [IMG]http://lolcats.com/images/u/08/41/lolcatsdotcomhkoar3id3t4stums.jpg[/IMG] [/B][/center] [/LEFT] [/center]
Nathan Posted November 13, 2008 Posted November 13, 2008 [FONT="Arial"]This certainly seems like it could be him. [CENTER][B]Allamorph[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/funny-pictures-basement-cat-summons-the-undead.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] And since this seems to be true of any site I've visited... (minus the farmer bit of course). [CENTER][B]Oldies[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/funny-pictures-farmer-cat-thinks-back-on-the-old-days.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/FONT]
Lunar Posted November 13, 2008 Posted November 13, 2008 [COLOR="DarkRed"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Hehehe. This is certainly how I act sometimes: [CENTER][B][SIZE="2"]Europa[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1198942619-1198924169185.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This of course is me and chibi-master. In this one, I'm the one on the top and she's the one on the bottom. I'm hitting her on the head for something and she's calling me granny as she always does: [SIZE="2"][B][CENTER] Me & Chibi-Master[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] [CENTER][IMG]http://www.cat-pics.co.uk/images/cat-fight.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Here's one for a friend of mine who's awesome: [B][CENTER]Cat[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://www.veryfunnycats.info/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/funny-dancing-cats.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] And finally one for one of the coolest people I know: [B][CENTER]Drizzt Do'urden[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://members.arstechnica.com/x/xoa/cat_payne1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]So yeah, that's some of the pictures I could come up with for my fellow members![/COLOR]
Horendithas Posted November 14, 2008 Posted November 14, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"]Because he's always talking about a prom for theOtaku... [CENTER][B]Adam[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/funny-pictures-little-kitten-would-like-a-prom-date.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] So it's not a cat... it still fits her. [CENTER][B]Vicky[/B] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/12/128709930455094679.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Rachmaninoff Posted November 23, 2008 Posted November 23, 2008 She's going to kill me for this, but ever since I saw it... [CENTER][B][COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR] and her Plushie![/B] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/19/128715907973005329.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [I][SIZE="1"]*hides*[/SIZE][/I]
Gavin Posted November 25, 2008 Author Posted November 25, 2008 [SIZE="1"][B]Mimmi[/B], this cat/caption really epitomises her. [CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/funny-pictures-cat-loves-you.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted November 30, 2008 Posted November 30, 2008 [color=#9933ff]Again for the mom cats on this board: [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/momcat.jpg[/IMG] You know it's true[/color]
Horendithas Posted February 9, 2009 Posted February 9, 2009 [COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"]Thread revival time. =P You all can blame this on Basement Kitteh. [CENTER][B]Sabrina & Selene [/B] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/2/6/128784271540680439.jpg[/IMG] [B]Allamorph[/B] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/2/6/128784231812805825.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Aaryanna Posted February 11, 2009 Posted February 11, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Tahoma"]I have just the one for someone I know. Made it myself. :D [CENTER][B]Mewmewlover55[/B] [IMG]http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/9818/mewkittehsya1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Vicky Posted February 11, 2009 Posted February 11, 2009 [quote name='Indi'][COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"] [CENTER][B]Vicky[/B] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/12/128709930455094679.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [size=1]Haha I just noticed this one and lol'd at it XD. I had one of [strike]Blayze[/strike] DeLarge but I went and lost it. Upon losing it I came up with one of me... only it's not a cat but it's a goat with a mohawk which is feckin' [i]awesome[/i]. [img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/242/242047gago42qyil.jpg[/img][/size]
SunfallE Posted February 11, 2009 Posted February 11, 2009 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]I'm thinking Michi joined OB... I can't remember. Still this is so her. lol [CENTER][B]Michiyo Shimizu[/B] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/31/128779117547703465.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Gavin Posted February 11, 2009 Author Posted February 11, 2009 [SIZE="1"]Based on a recent thread: [CENTER][B]Me[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/funny-pictures-your-cat-likes-laying-around-all-day.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Korey Posted February 11, 2009 Posted February 11, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="Indigo"]Wild Bethany appeared! [B][CENTER]Aaryanna[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/2/11/128788696687019060.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]
chibi-master Posted February 13, 2009 Posted February 13, 2009 Okay, the first is Raiha, then CHW, then me when I spar in Karate.
ChibiHorsewoman Posted February 13, 2009 Posted February 13, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']Okay, the first is Raiha, then CHW, then me when I spar in Karate.[/QUOTE] [color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Yeah, sadly that picture does fit me. I need to find one for you now don't I? Eh... let me search now[/color][/font][/size]
Skye Posted February 13, 2009 Posted February 13, 2009 [size=1]The first one is me. Oh yes. The second one WAS the Sexy Six. Although I'm not sure if there are more or less than six on that group... =/ I miss our group. We were great! Even if no one nominated us for niftyness.[/size]
Nomurah! Posted March 2, 2009 Posted March 2, 2009 [CENTER][CENTER][SIZE="1"][COLOR="HotPink"][B]Clurr[/B]... with time, with time, indeed...[/COLOR][/SIZE] [IMG]http://www.nearlygood.com/img/pics/guitarkitty.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="hotPink"]You guys just don't what you're missing out on either... considering this is [B]me[/B] every day of my life. [/COLOR][/SIZE] [IMG]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2184/2481322703_018a5c6ede_o.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted March 3, 2009 Posted March 3, 2009 [color=#9933ff][size=4][font=monotype corsiva]Well, I didn't find one of Chibi yet... but I am looking. But this is me... and anyone else who is obsessed with shoes: [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/hatetheshoes.jpg[/IMG] Para Allamorph [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/CeilingcatLaugh.jpg[/IMG] (Not that I don't think you don't have a sense of humor) And finally... one for Chibi [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/naughtwords.jpg[/IMG] The other Chibi who is not me... why do I feel like I'm talking about myself?[/color][/size][/font]
SunfallE Posted March 6, 2009 Posted March 6, 2009 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][CENTER][B]Shinmaru[/B] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/3/4/128806275535219646.jpg[/IMG] [B]chibi-master[/B] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/3/2/128805333505774133.jpg[/IMG] [B]Everyone in the "[U]I forgot what you looked like[/U]" thread[/B] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/3/3/128805633584573874.jpg[/IMG] [B]Vicky[/B][SIZE="1"] (the one on the truck of course XD)[/SIZE] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/3/3/128805987185118566.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now