OtakuBoards

It's an obsession when...

Pressure

[COLOR=purple]It's officially an obession when...

1)You see people like Pink of TV and think of how much she acts like Ryoko
2)You create an "It's an obsession when" thread
3)You come to Otaku and can answer any and every anime question someone has
4)Your drawings have actually surpassed the anime
5)When asked to write a short story that must develop characters, the main characters' names are "Taichi, Yamato, Takeru and Daisuke"
6)Your parents know the names of all your favorite characters, who they are married to, when the epsiodes come on, and can recognize them by sight
7)When asked for a good anime site, you can list about 20 off the top of your head
8)You actually know that Nakuru is a male
9)You know Chi Vhi's real/japanese name
10)You've learned japanese just so you can watch the japanese episodes *looks at TN*
11)Your notebooks are covered in the names of your favorite characters... IN JAPANESE
12)When you draw someone a picture, they no longer have to ask who you are drawing it's always "Oh! It's Ryoko!" or "Hey!Isn't this Trunks?"
13)Your friends who have never seen an episode in their life know who you are talking about when you say "Gokou Son or Buruma"
14)One of the groups on your buddy list is titled "Anime Friends"
15)Your screenname has something to do with anime
16)You've liked anime since before you even knew what it was
17)You've read all the way to number 17
18)Your a member of Otaku
19)You refuse to buy cards, you make them instead and doodle picures of the Sailor Scouts all over the front
20)You get so upset that your picture of Miyako didn't come out right that you seek Pshyciatric Help
21)You spend so much time on these boards that you know who is speaking when my text is green[/COLOR]
[COLOR=green]22)You know who I am[/COLOR]
[COLOR=purple]23)When you see the word You, you immedeately think of Yue
24)You laugh whenever someone says Vegeta and yell "IT'S BEJIITA!"
25)You spend a day in a full on funk b/c you haven't seen all the Dragonball sagas yet
26)You break into houses at 3 am to steal anime tapes and leave all jewels and diamons untouched
27)Right next to the picture of your boyfriend is the picture of your favorite anime Bishounen
28)You know what Bishounen and Bishoujo mean
29)You know that Aguilamon means Eaglemon is Spanish
30)You have more drawing of anime that articles of clothing
31)You can no longer see your walls, for they are plastered with pictures of anime chars.
32)You risk getting your butt kciked by a sibling to sneak onto her computer and look up anime sites
33)You've just read an entire list of reaspns why your obsessed with anime and found them all true
34)You've just read the entire list[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]It's officially an obession when...

3)You come to Otaku and can answer any and every anime question someone has

4)Your drawings have actually surpassed the anime

7)When asked for a good anime site, you can list about 20 off the top of your head

8)You actually know that Nakuru is a male

9)You know Chi Vhi's real/japanese name

10)You've learned japanese just so you can watch the japanese episodes *looks at TN*

11)Your notebooks are covered in the names of your favorite characters... IN JAPANESE

12)When you draw someone a picture, they no longer have to ask who you are drawing it's always "Oh! It's Ryoko!" or "Hey!Isn't this Trunks?"

13)Your friends who have never seen an episode in their life know who you are talking about when you say "Gokou Son or Buruma"

16)You've liked anime since before you even knew what it was

17)You've read all the way to number 17
18)Your a member of Otaku

21)You spend so much time on these boards that you know who is speaking when my text is green[/COLOR]
[COLOR=green]22)You know who I am[/COLOR]
[COLOR=purple]23)When you see the word You, you immedeately think of Yue

28)You know what Bishounen and Bishoujo mean

30)You have more drawing of anime that articles of clothing

31)You can no longer see your walls, for they are plastered with pictures of anime chars.

33)You've just read an entire list of reaspns why your obsessed
with anime and found them all true

34)You've just read the entire list[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

uh oh, this doesn't sound good....

• 5 months later...
[QUOTE]
[B][COLOR=purple]It's officially an obession when...

10)You've learned japanese just so you can watch the japanese episodes. [/COLOR][COLOR=blue] PARTLY for that reason, anyway :p[/COLOR][COLOR=purple]
15)Your screenname has something to do with anime.
17)You've read all the way to number 17.
18)Your a member of Otaku.
23)When you see the word You, you immedeately think of Yue. [/COLOR][COLOR=blue] actually, I think of Yuu from Marmalade Boy.....and Watase Yuu ^_^'[/COLOR][COLOR=purple]
27)Right next to the picture of your boyfriend is the picture of your favorite anime Bishounen.[/COLOR][COLOR=blue] yes, I admit it :toothy:[/COLOR][COLOR=purple]
28)You know what Bishounen and Bishoujo mean.
32)You risk getting your butt kicked by a sibling to sneak onto her computer and look up anime sites
34)You've just read the entire list[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, I'm not as bad off as I thought I was :laugh:. then again, most of the questions on there that fit aren't all that severe......except for maybe #27 :blush:....

well, you hit the bishounen thing on the head......I collect them you know, and store them away in my closet and call them out to do my dirty bidding, and when I'm done with their pitifull little faces I take them to an anime convention and hurl them at developing hormone crazed teenage girls (or boys) and watch the feeding frenzy begin.......*wanders off mancaly laughing*

wait, lemme add on to that.

35. on holloween night, you see a kid in a frieza outfit, and you jump on him and punch him saying, you killed kurilen!
36. when his dad comes and tries to pull you off, you punch him too and say. "take this king cold!"
37. You're 13 and you still jump around shouting "pikachu!"
38. You paint a tennis ball red and white, throw it at the lawn and say, "I choose you!"
39. you throw a boomerang at someone saying "moon tiara...."
40. you sit on the toilet screaming while you have constipation, hoping you'll reach ssj4.
41. you set a fire around yourself pretending that it is an aura of energy. start yelling until u run out of space and burn to your death.
42. you get plastic surgery to make yourself look like your fav char.
43. you learned how to read japanese just so you can read the original vesion of your manga.
44. You jump off a high tower yelling, "kintoun!" expecting for a 'magic' cloud to come save you.
45. you permenantly die your hair pink/blue/green etc. so you can be like your fav char.
46. you cut off your arm, claiming that you are a namek, thinking you can regenerate it.
47. everytime you go to a japanese resturant, you won't let your parents eat the food for you think it's you fav anime char. (exolong)
48. you stop eating, hoping you will be as skinny as your fav char.
(girls)
49. you cut your favorite shirt, trying to turn it into a gi. (karate outfit)
50. you get 6 dots tatooed on your head, try to shave your head without your parents knowing....
and you cut off your nose hoping you can meet a boy named goku and become his best friend.

LOL! what do ya think?

Guest GriffXL
lol.Ill try and add on.
51.you make over 20 websites just for your favorite anime.(like me)
52.You relate everybody to an anime character.
53.when you turn on your computer it starts flashing dbz,dbz,dbz,watch it now,watch it now,watch it now!!
54.you walk in your room and you have an anime character on your bed spread,posters everywhere and your carpet even has something on it that deals with anime.
55.You make a room and say it has enormous gravity lvls and start training.
56.You have made a shrine out of old things.
57.you get your friend and try to fuse.
58.you are about to fight a bully who is messing with your friend and you take on your most favorite character personality and say you dont have to do this,if you say your sorry ill forgive you and you can leave.(i wonder who that is??)

Can not think,going bbb-rr-aa-ii-nnn dddd-eee-aa-ddd.System shutdown.

Out of 60, about 40 of them fit me. My dad knows the name of every Pokemon and could name them on sight. Mom knows a good portion of DBZ and knows all the Ham-Ham's in Hamtaro. When I say Yu-Yu Hakusho, they think I'm acting stupid and they ground me. I accually have a screen saver of various anime clip all jumbled together. My dad made me delete it.

I have another one:
61> You have every Pokemon/Digimon/DBZ/Gundam War/etc. card released in your country.

Here's a good one...

64. The first thing you do when opening your web browser is to visit Otakuboards! (YEHEY!!!) <----- ack!!! suck up!!! boo!!!

65. You're favorite song of all time is a theme song from an anime series (right now mine's "Kiseki No Hana" from Initial D).